PDA

View Full Version : Trial Resumes, Then Is Postponed

Steve Savicki
11-28-2005, 04:01 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051128/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_saddam_trial

Is this the next Michael Jackson drama?

kentuckyklira
11-28-2005, 06:31 PM
No matter what you think about Saddam, he certainly hasnīt lost his cool!

:cool: :cool:

Steve Savicki
11-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Yes, he's more calm than I expected.

FORD
11-29-2005, 12:16 AM
They're saving it up so it can compete with the Chimpeachment hearings for air time.

Guess which one will get all of FAUX and CNN's attention.

Nickdfresh
11-29-2005, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
No matter what you think about Saddam, he certainly hasnīt lost his cool!

:cool: :cool:

He's a murderous cunt.

But there are a lot of murderous cunts in the world...This one's got talent, that's why SADDAM was top dog murderous cunt in IRAQ.

He's also had a lot of time to think about this...

Cathedral
11-29-2005, 10:09 AM
The trial is a sham anyway.
If it were really about justice then all his crimes would be an issue, not just the one's that didn't have American funding and/or support behind it.

I hope he does call Rummy, Daddy Bush, and Jr. in his defense, it would suck for us Internationally, but at least it would be legit and i'd feel justice was being served.

The idea that he is going to be executed pleases me to some extent, but without all the facts being tried, it's a sham.

FORD
11-29-2005, 01:28 PM
I still say that Saddam should be on trial at the World Court in the Hague, just as Milosovic was. He should be charged with any and all crimes that they feel they have enough evidence to convict him on, and he should be allowed to call whomever he wants as a witness, and they should be compelled to testify.

Then if Saddam is convicted, and I believe he would be, they can say justice was done. And if he drags the BCE down with him, even better.

Cathedral
11-29-2005, 01:39 PM
But i think the Iraqi's wanted a crack at him. and since his crimes were against Iraqi's then trial by his peer's makes more sense to me.

They want his head and they're going to get it.
But as a judge i would not have taken his condescending attitude at all yesterday.
I'd have ordered him to sit down and shut up, though i would have granted them a few days to hire new counsel as was done.

The venue won't really matter because his ass is going to die either way.