PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Trees: Real or Fake?

rustoffa
12-01-2005, 12:43 AM
I almost went with a fresh-cut Norfolk Pine, but opted out in favor of the silver one I already own. Opting out was a challenge, as a friend in the Shriners' offer'd me a free tree.

The last time there was a real tree in the house, the dog pissed on it. It just kept smelling like dog piss 'cause the stupid fucking dog pissed right in the bowl where the water went. Stupidity was everywhere...I was too stupid to realize that's where the smell was coming from until I tore the tree down.

C'est La Vee, as they say.

What do you do?

Fake or real?

Feel free to talk about boobs too!

franksters
12-01-2005, 01:06 AM
I wish I could make a christmas tree out of metal (chrome)..

but this year I have no time for dibble-dablle

for the boobies I like'em real, definitly, I hate that pouch feeling.

as Rustoffa said before C'est la vie!;)

DLR7884
12-01-2005, 01:07 AM
Fake trees and real boobs are both great.

DLR7884
Real trees and fake boobs both come in 2nd place.

blonddgirl777
12-01-2005, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by franksters
I wish I could make a christmas tree out of metal (chrome)...

I remember...

When I was a child we did, have a metal tree...
All brushed silver.
It was about 5 feet high and made of "shaved" pieces of aluminum for the branches and I remember cutting myself on it!

Nowadays, this kind of thing would be a lawsuit waiting to happen... completely ridiculous...

Jimmy Jingles
12-01-2005, 12:40 PM
Fake all the way!!!

Pre-Lit, Pre-Shaped.

Easy.

A well done set of faux titties are nice, but nothing beats the bounce of a set of natural (.)(.)

Matt White
12-01-2005, 02:22 PM
ALL NATURAL ALL THE WAY.......

Susie Q
12-01-2005, 03:07 PM
I have a fake tree and real boobies. ;)

Jimmy Jingles
12-01-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q
I have a fake tree and real boobies. ;)

Bravo to you!

And if you ever feel inclined to post pics of said real boobies...please feel free.

Eyes of the Night
12-02-2005, 12:11 PM
Funny shit DLR78! ... fake is fine but there IS nothing like a doulglas sitting in your recroom smelling like a tree ...

saint
12-02-2005, 01:37 PM
A couple of years ago I ordered a fucking tree on the Internet, from Denmark just for fun because it was so cheap. ... 4 $, 2 week later it arrived, 2 days after Christmas the tree had lost all it’s needles.

NATEDOG001976
12-04-2005, 08:34 PM
I go the "No Tree" route, and go to the parents house.

diamondsgirl
12-05-2005, 08:00 PM
My kids go out with their dad and pick out the tree and then they bring it home and "surprise" me with it.

And then the kids and I decorate it. And we have a story for just about every ornament.

This has been our little tradition since my oldest was about 2 or 3. :)

Sounds corny, huh? :p

blonddgirl777
12-05-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
My kids go out with their dad and pick out the tree and then they bring it home and "surprise" me with it.

And then the kids and I decorate it. And we have a story for just about every ornament.

This has been our little tradition since my oldest was about 2 or 3. :)

Sounds corny, huh? :p

No... sounds comforting and HAPPY!
Future good memories...
:)

rustoffa
12-05-2005, 09:22 PM
So now I've got my silver tree in a rotating tree stand...pretty cool. You plug the lights into the base....it spins pretty slow.

I need to find a mirror ball topper for it.

DeadOrAlive
12-06-2005, 12:04 AM
Fake Tree. Gotta turn around to look at it and it's right there. It's a perdy thing I tell you what.