PDA

View Full Version : Lardbo & ToiletBrush visit Virginia Xmas parade?

FORD
12-05-2005, 10:50 AM
Many Upset With Klan Vehicle In Virginia Christmas Parade
Dec 3, 2005, 01:29 PM

Some spectators at Pulaski's annual Christmas parade were dismayed when they saw among the parade entries a vehicle plastered with Ku Klux Klan and Confederate bumper stickers and a hand-lettered door sign with holiday greetings from the white-supremacist group.

The old, lime-green Ford Bronco offended Jacob Trompeter, who's Jewish and said his father survived Nazi prison camps. He says he's never seen anything like it in his 50 years as a Pulaski resident.

Lee Wolfe, a Jaycees member who helped organize Thursday night's event, said registrations ware taken until the night of the parade, and people who don't register generally get put in the back of the procession.

But Trompeter says the Bronco appeared in the first half of the parade.

(Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

FORD
12-05-2005, 11:04 AM
White Trash Christmas (video) (http://www.bobrivers.com/audiovault/downloads/whitetrash.asp)

I’m dreamin’ of a white trash Christmas
We’ll decorate the mobile home
There’ll be cousin’s kissin’
And front teeth missin’
And you’ll hear grandpa peein’ in the snow

No Christmas card from my ex-wife
I did get a subpoena though
Our family tree is leanin’ to the right
And we’ll all be playin’ poker Christmas night

Ladies and gentlemen, one of the three wise men on harmonica

Lets pick out a few presents now

We’re going to celebrate another white trash Christmas
With mad dog wine and miller light
And when our hound dog is howlin’ through the night
He says may all your Christmas’ be white

Oh, ah, pay no attention to that all trespassers will be shot sign, That don’t apply to you Santa

Nice rack on Blitzen though

thome
12-05-2005, 11:12 AM
That's Every Homes Christmas!!! lol A nightmare of Family Disfunction.

Unless your a -Kid- and then it has some Magic.

Remember when -you scrapin- the last $1.65 together to get a happy
meal and pirate the Prize out of it so jr can have some christmas joy.

That's what its all about....Worthless punk im shure he looks more like
the mailman and to think we owe the milk man so much money , The Bitch!!

bueno bob
12-05-2005, 11:20 AM
I'm surprised Joe Thudner wasn't included... :confused:

FORD
12-05-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I'm surprised Joe Thudner wasn't included... :confused:

His '73 Gremlin couldn't make it over the Appalachians.

bueno bob
12-05-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by FORD
His '73 Gremlin couldn't make it over the Appalachians.

Either that or he got lost at the truck stop restrooms for a week again...

Jimmy Jingles
12-05-2005, 12:33 PM
White Trash Christmas (video) (http://www.bobrivers.com/audiovault/downloads/whitetrash.asp)

We’ll decorate the mobile home
There’ll be cousin’s kissin’
And front teeth missin’
And you’ll hear grandpa peein’ in the snow

No Christmas card from my ex-wife
I did get a subpoena though
Our family tree is leanin’ to the right
And we’ll all be playin’ poker Christmas night

Ladies and gentlemen, one of the three wise men on harmonica

Lets pick out a few presents now

We’re going to celebrate another white trash Christmas
With mad dog wine and miller light
And when our hound dog is howlin’ through the night
He says may all your Christmas’ be white

Oh, ah, pay no attention to that all trespassers will be shot sign, That don’t apply to you Santa

Nice rack on Blitzen though

BWHAHAHAHA!!!

Classic.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/cacree/whitetrashxmas.jpg

:D

Soul Reaper
12-05-2005, 01:02 PM
oh look it's Shitbrush...

http://www.conker-base.com/Bilder/characterslar/sp/gmp.jpg

Soul Reaper
12-05-2005, 01:04 PM
First verse:

"I am the Great Mighty Poo / And I'm going to throw my shit at you / A huge supply of tish comes from my chocolate starfish / How about some scat, you little twat?"

Second verse:

"Do you really think you'll survive in here? / You don't seem to know in which creek you're in / Sweet corn is the only thing that makes it through my rear / How d'you think I keep this lovely grin?"

Third verse:

"Now I'm really getting rather mad / You're like a niggly tickly shitty little tag-nut / When I knock you out with all my bab / I'm going to take your head and ram it up my butt!"

"Your butt?"

"My butt!"

"Your butt?!?"

"That's right, my butt!"

"Ugh!"

"My butt!"

"AGH!"

"MY BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!"

larbo
12-06-2005, 12:48 AM
Jesus! you all are so fucking dumb it's funny. It really is. you really think W.Va. is like that? We are MORE advanced than you idiots. I'll be the first to admit it, I am not a great typer but that don't make me stupid. I dont fuck with this shit a lot. I dont write a lot since I graduated from high school. I just dont need to with my lifesyle. some things leave you over time. atleast I can type somewhat. Enough to tell a bunch of wiggers to fuck off! You think everyone here lives in trailers & is toothless? That shit is funny. Atleast there ain't crack-head wiggers & the like tenfold Everywhere you look. And most people here ARE NOT racist. They are the most loving/caring people you could ever meet. RT> 19 is the most traveled highway in the eastern U.S.. People from all over the world travel this highway daily. & if someone breaks down, It does'nt matter where license plate is from, and it does'nt matter if it's raining or snowing or a fucking tornado, there is always someone here that will stop and help. always. Ford pinto, YOU come from Washington state?(laughing) And got the nerve to talk shit about W.Va.? NOW that shit is funny. There's more fucking inbreeding going on in that mother fucker than probably anywhere. I am not in the fucking KKK or any OTHER group either. The KKK is a bunch of disorganised cowards. I just process what I have seen. Had to go out of town all of a sudden to New Jersey. All my in-laws live there. Get up there & it totaly amplified what I think about the black community & all the whites that are raised the same.(WIGGERS) I'm not saying that all blacks are bad, but verses whites the difference is there. In epidemic proportions! It's like 1 in every 10 whites there is gonna be an asshole or piece of trash or whatever. 8 in every 10 blacks........YOU know what they are!!! 1 in 3 is in some form of corrections by the time they are 18. A lot of people, not all, but a lot of people who live in cities have this view about people who are from the country or the south. And no I dont think that W.Va is the south but I live in the southern part. anyway, there is this fucking attitude about it. Like, people in the city think they automatically have a higher I.Q.. I dont know why. Maybe stereo typing? Now I know the first thing someone here would say is "isn't that what you are doing to blacks?" The answer is simply no. I have already stated those reasons. STATISTICS. And Alley, your little "defending" W.Va is a double edged sword. there is a put-down in one of your replys. You live here...maybe in Fayette county, and I would say you love it. probably don't wanna move back to N.Y. or where ever you are from. If not now, you will feel that way. You said yourself you would rather your kids go here than there if i understood you correctly. And deep down inside, you know why. you will never admit it, but you know. once you come here it changes you. you are'nt looking from inside the circle. You are looking from outside & into the circle. & you see shit that you've never seen before. Things that, maybe you start to question. Know what I mean? But anyway's I'm saying its over. I AM NOT HERE TO PREACH RACIAL SHIT!! never was. But some of these little fuckers had it coming. DLR rapping? come on!! No real VH fan would even think that shit. Why a mod did'nt jump on that shit & tear them apart is beyond me. But there in lies the answer. The world has changed. I have not. I refuse to change and follow trends. I love DLR/VH & always will! I will never wear my cap side-ways & speak & act black. I hope people will wake up and smell the coffee. Jenny Jiggles, you & Fartsters, gaygel, Diamond Jizm And a few other little fucks BETTER get a big cup! You need it bra! WAnt some Cream?

Sarge's Little Helper
12-06-2005, 12:48 AM
Jesus! you all are so fucking dumb it's funny. It really is. you really think W.Va. is like that? We are MORE advanced than you idiots. I'll be the first to admit it, I am not a great typer but that don't make me stupid. I dont fuck with this shit a lot. I dont write a lot since I graduated from high school. I just dont need to with my lifesyle. some things leave you over time. atleast I can type somewhat. Enough to tell a bunch of wiggers to fuck off! You think everyone here lives in trailers & is toothless? That shit is funny. Atleast there ain't crack-head wiggers & the like tenfold Everywhere you look. And most people here ARE NOT racist. They are the most loving/caring people you could ever meet. RT> 19 is the most traveled highway in the eastern U.S.. People from all over the world travel this highway daily. & if someone breaks down, It does'nt matter where license plate is from, and it does'nt matter if it's raining or snowing or a fucking tornado, there is always someone here that will stop and help. always. Ford pinto, YOU come from Washington state?(laughing) And got the nerve to talk shit about W.Va.? NOW that shit is funny. There's more fucking inbreeding going on in that mother fucker than probably anywhere. I am not in the fucking KKK or any OTHER group either. The KKK is a bunch of disorganised cowards. I just process what I have seen. Had to go out of town all of a sudden to New Jersey. All my in-laws live there. Get up there & it totaly amplified what I think about the black community & all the whites that are raised the same.(WIGGERS) I'm not saying that all blacks are bad, but verses whites the difference is there. In epidemic proportions! It's like 1 in every 10 whites there is gonna be an asshole or piece of trash or whatever. 8 in every 10 blacks........YOU know what they are!!! 1 in 3 is in some form of corrections by the time they are 18. A lot of people, not all, but a lot of people who live in cities have this view about people who are from the country or the south. And no I dont think that W.Va is the south but I live in the southern part. anyway, there is this fucking attitude about it. Like, people in the city think they automatically have a higher I.Q.. I dont know why. Maybe stereo typing? Now I know the first thing someone here would say is "isn't that what you are doing to blacks?" The answer is simply no. I have already stated those reasons. STATISTICS. And Alley, your little "defending" W.Va is a double edged sword. there is a put-down in one of your replys. You live here...maybe in Fayette county, and I would say you love it. probably don't wanna move back to N.Y. or where ever you are from. If not now, you will feel that way. You said yourself you would rather your kids go here than there if i understood you correctly. And deep down inside, you know why. you will never admit it, but you know. once you come here it changes you. you are'nt looking from inside the circle. You are looking from outside & into the circle. & you see shit that you've never seen before. Things that, maybe you start to question. Know what I mean? But anyway's I'm saying its over. I AM NOT HERE TO PREACH RACIAL SHIT!! never was. But some of these little fuckers had it coming. DLR rapping? come on!! No real VH fan would even think that shit. Why a mod did'nt jump on that shit & tear them apart is beyond me. But there in lies the answer. The world has changed. I have not. I refuse to change and follow trends. I love DLR/VH & always will! I will never wear my cap side-ways & speak & act black. I hope people will wake up and smell the coffee. Jenny Jiggles, you & Fartsters, gaygel, Diamond Jizm And a few other little fucks BETTER get a big cup! You need it bra! WAnt some Cream?

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

larbo
12-06-2005, 12:49 AM
You need a cup too, baby!

jhale667
12-06-2005, 12:58 AM
FUCK OFF, Larbo.

larbo
12-06-2005, 01:03 AM
You fuck off! Know whats been in that chic? if she from da city I bet I can tell you.

jhale667
12-06-2005, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by larbo
You fuck off! Know whats been in that chic? if she from da city I bet I can tell you.

...Is that the BEST you can do, you pathetic little fuck? Have you not gotten your ass handed to you enough in here? Did you do your research before you started posting? Notice how many posts by people OTHER than the ones you say "attack" you talking about what a fucking TOOL you are? YOU'RE the reason anyone in here thinks West Virginians are inbred idiots!!! Now get a fucking clue and go the fuck away.

jhale667
12-06-2005, 01:10 AM
By the way, think you're winning any friends (or debates) with the 'city-folk' references?

FORD
12-06-2005, 01:19 AM
You fuck off! Know whats been in that chic?

Yeah.... me! :cool:

larbo
12-06-2005, 01:20 AM
You are a fucking wimp. My ass? by who? 10 little half-breeds? HAHA! You are dumber than a rock! You WILL fuck off!

FORD
12-06-2005, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by jhale667
By the way, think you're winning any friends (or debates) with the 'city-folk' references?

Well, Burbank is so "country", ya know......

FORD
12-06-2005, 01:21 AM
You are a fucking wimp. My ass? by who? 10 little half-breeds? HAHA! You are dumber than a rock! You WILL fuck off!

Who was that directed to, Burbank Bitch?

larbo
12-06-2005, 01:21 AM
Yeah.... me! :cool:

Keep dreaming, WALDO. ;)

FORD
12-06-2005, 01:24 AM
Keep dreaming, WALDO. ;)

I don't have to dream it. I just do it. But then I don't walk around wearing a sheet.

jhale667
12-06-2005, 01:27 AM

Again, IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT? You're still my bitch. Hey, here's a question, since you already went there with the sister and mother jokes: How many times has that fat toothless Hee-Haw honey you call a wife been black 'by injection'? More than you'd like to admit, huh? And YOU, the guy who was talking about 'Karma'...your daughter's what 5 now? So in WV years that means you've got...7 or 8 years 'til she develops a taste for dark meat?

jhale667
12-06-2005, 01:29 AM
Well, Burbank is so "country", ya know......

Well, if you count the set of "Blue-collar TV"....;)

jhale667
12-06-2005, 01:52 AM
J I am not a great typer but that don't make me stupid. I dont fuck with this shit a lot. I dont write a lot since I graduated from high school.

No, but your grammar does. ;) Don't fuck with what a lot, exactly....READING?

And everybody who believes Tardo graduated from high school stand on your heads...:D

Nickdfresh
12-06-2005, 06:12 AM
Spend Christmas in the toothless and gay section of West Virginny'..

Deck the trailers and early 70's vintage pickup trucks with mistletoe and racist hate messages (or California, Houston, and Italy where these fuckbags alternate their IPs from).

http://www.hillbillys.co.uk/imageshi/V21a.jpg

Does having no teeth makes it easier to suck ASSBRUSH'S small, white cock to get your special "Christmas Chowda'?"

Jimmy Jingles
12-06-2005, 11:15 AM
Jesus! you all are so fucking ....blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah

Is your mouth menstruating again klansman?

Your rant has just proved everything we already knew about you.

"Duh...I ain't have much use for dat book 'lurning sinse I dun gradeatd frum that thar hi skool"

So you are saying that, since you graduated from "High School", your lifestyle is such that you have no need for basic grammar and reading skills. Well, if all I did was sit in the woods all day and torture kitty cats, I probably wouldn't need those things either.

You are, and always will be, and toothless, racist, ignorant, smelly gimp.

larbo
12-06-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
Is your mouth menstruating again klansman?

Your rant has just proved everything we already knew about you.

"Duh...I ain't have much use for dat book 'lurning sinse I dun gradeatd frum that thar hi skool"

So you are saying that, since you graduated from "High School", your lifestyle is such that you have no need for basic grammar and reading skills. Well, if all I did was sit in the woods all day and torture kitty cats, I probably wouldn't need those things either.

You are, and always will be, and toothless, racist, ignorant, smelly gimp.

Let me'z break it down fo ya G. Know I'mz sayin' dawg? AAAAawww hell no! Gittin' paid. Turn yo hat straight homey. Know I'm sayin' B? Now lick yo lips. Ya know. Like dey do's. Dids yo wear yo baggy pants today, G? Did ya tellz all da ho's you be fly? Want to talk about grammar problems? Ever made fun of a monkey because of da way dey tawlks? No. Because THAT seems normal to you. There's yo ansa pussy!!! Stick with what you know, Wigger boy. B.E.T. when I need a laugh, just scan by that or MTV & it dont take long.

larbo
12-06-2005, 01:02 PM
What? no gay pics, Nickpdiddyfresh?;) Go back to Rogans house to play & take these little wiggers you recruited with you. Oh. that's right. You just go there to talk to the "hot" females that are waiting to be on the show.:rolleyes:

larbo
12-06-2005, 01:11 PM
How many times has that fat toothless Hee-Haw honey you call a wife been black 'by injection'? More than you'd like to admit, huh? And YOU, the guy who was talking about 'Karma'...your daughter's what 5 now? So in WV years that means you've got...7 or 8 years 'til she develops a taste for dark meat?

The females in my family have something called class. They do not have "issues" for an excuse to lay with monkeys. Most black kids start having sex at 8. so dont try that bullshit with me faggot. I know the numbers. a real woman has no attraction to black men....unlike nickpdiddy fresh does fore example.;) See, No white female with morales and class would ever stoop down the ladder. Only skanks with issues go that route. Most usually it's 'cause the female never had a father growing up. Or the father is a failure if he says it's "OK" for his daughter to date any race. Most of the half-breed kids end up living with their grandparents anyways 'Cause the mother is a junky with issues and the black daddy is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! Know whats Imz sayin' G? Did ya wear yo baggy pants today, boy? AAAAawwwz yeah! yuz probababbibably gittin' paid yo!

jhale667
12-06-2005, 01:20 PM
The females in my family have something called class. They do not have "issues" for an excuse to lay with monkeys. They have no attraction to black men....like nickpdiddy fresh does fore example.;) See, No white female with morales and class would ever stoop down the ladder. Only skanks with issues go that route. Most usually it's 'cause the female never had a father growing up. Or the father is a failure if he says it's "OK" for his daughter to date any race. Most of the half-breed kids end up living with their grandparents anyways 'Cause the mother is a junky with issues and the black daddy is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! Know whats Imz sayin' G? Did ya wear yo baggy pants today, boy? AAAAawwwz yeah! yuz probababbibably gittin' paid yo!

Oh, yeah, you're "not here to preach racism"...I forgot. And do you think calling me 'G' bothers me? It just proves your ignorance. If the females in your little isolated gene pool had any 'class' THEY WOULD HAVE DISOWNED YOUR ASS YEARS AGO. And yes, I AM getting paid, because I'm AT WORK. Not sitting in my trailer milking disability like you! Get the fucking hint, will you?

Soul Reaper
12-06-2005, 01:23 PM
not this again.... *yawns*

Ally_Kat
12-06-2005, 01:44 PM
And Alley, your little "defending" W.Va is a double edged sword. there is a put-down in one of your replys. You live here...maybe in Fayette county, and I would say you love it. probably don't wanna move back to N.Y. or where ever you are from. If not now, you will feel that way. You said yourself you would rather your kids go here than there if i understood you correctly. And deep down inside, you know why. you will never admit it, but you know. once you come here it changes you. you are'nt looking from inside the circle. You are looking from outside & into the circle. & you see shit that you've never seen before. Things that, maybe you start to question. Know what I mean?

No. What the fuck are you babbling about?

I live in New York City and if anything happens to my marriage or if he dies before i'm too old, I would move back to NYC.

My fiance lives 20 minutes outside Charleston. Ya know, Kanawha county? I don't have a choice to which state I get to live in because he's settled there, would have difficulty finding a job in the city here, and the land is almost paid off.

I'd rather my kids go to school there because the politicians have screwed up the educational system something serious here and with Bloomberg taxing everything that moves, sending the kiddies to a NYC private school would be too expensive for me on a teacher's salary. Nothing racial there.

I'd rather teach in WV because none of the kids will kick me and none of the parents will blame the kid kicking me on me. And no, there's nothing about race involved with that either.

I know all about life outside the city as my mother is an Appalachian child and I've spent lots of time in Johnstown and Central City, PA. It all ain't pretty either. There are reasons my mother's family left and reasons she's upset I'll be going back.

I'd love to know what my insult was. My man's very proud of his state and I try to defend him and his pride whenever I can cuz I know he gets upset when people say shit.

Jimmy Jingles
12-06-2005, 02:17 PM
Let me'z break it down fo ya G. Know I'mz sayin' dawg? AAAAawww hell no! Gittin' paid. Turn yo hat straight homey. Know I'm sayin' B? Now lick yo lips. Ya know. Like dey do's. Dids yo wear yo baggy pants today, G? Did ya tellz all da ho's you be fly? Want to talk about grammar problems? Ever made fun of a monkey because of da way dey tawlks? No. Because THAT seems normal to you. There's yo ansa pussy!!! Stick with what you know, Wigger boy. B.E.T. when I need a laugh, just scan by that or MTV & it dont take long.

I'm sorry...were you trying to be humorous?

Thanks for playing.

http://www.starland.com/sf-sc/sf03/images/Redneck%20Jedi%201.JPG

Nickdfresh
12-06-2005, 03:08 PM
What? no gay pics, Nickpdiddyfresh?;) Go back to Rogans house to play & take these little wiggers you recruited with you. Oh. that's right. You just go there to talk to the "hot" females that are waiting to be on the show.:rolleyes:

Well, I don't have any pictures of you, so I just used the general, toothless country dumbfuck pic as a staggeringly accurate representation...

And your just repeating yourself now, much like you repeated elementary school until you were 21. That sixth-grade level ed-u-ma-cay-shun is really showing now LargeBlow. Maybe someday you'll learned not to be an ignorant, owned bitch pawn3d and r3nt3d tenfold everywhere he stalks on the internet....

Yeah, I dare you to go over to the ROGAN board and say that cunt-replacement...

Really, they'd own you for kix, then just ban your unhygienic, lazy cracker ass....

Now fill up my car you incompetent bitch! I said premium!

Nickdfresh
12-06-2005, 03:14 PM
The females in my family have something called class. They do not have "issues" for an excuse to lay with monkeys. Most black kids start having sex at 8. so dont try that bullshit with me faggot. I know the numbers. a real woman has no attraction to black men....unlike nickpdiddy fresh does fore example.;) See, No white female with morales and class would ever stoop down the ladder. Only skanks with issues go that route. Most usually it's 'cause the female never had a father growing up. Or the father is a failure if he says it's "OK" for his daughter to date any race. Most of the half-breed kids end up living with their grandparents anyways 'Cause the mother is a junky with issues and the black daddy is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! Know whats Imz sayin' G? Did ya wear yo baggy pants today, boy? AAAAawwwz yeah! yuz probababbibably gittin' paid yo!

So you're saying your mother's a "classless" black-cock loving whore?

My my my LargeBlow, no wonder why your so cuntfused.

bastardog
12-06-2005, 03:23 PM
What Larbo is trying to explain and non of us really understand is that hi is hungry for black cock. Plain and simple. He is trying to get out of the closet here in rotharmy.
OK Larbo express your self, now that everyone here knows you like a fag that likes black cock, you are finally free.

larbo
12-06-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
[B]That sixth-grade level ed-u-ma-cay-shun is really showing now LargeBlow. Maybe someday you'll learned not to be an ignorant,

You'll learned????!! MMMMK.

Yeah, I dare you to go over to the ROGAN board and say that cunt-replacement...

No. I don't hang around fag boards! But, you go ahead & knock yourself out, hardcore homo!

larbo
12-06-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
No. What the fuck are you babbling about?

I live in New York City and if anything happens to my marriage or if he dies before i'm too old, I would move back to NYC.

My fiance lives 20 minutes outside Charleston. Ya know, Kanawha county? I don't have a choice to which state I get to live in because he's settled there, would have difficulty finding a job in the city here, and the land is almost paid off.

I'd rather my kids go to school there because the politicians have screwed up the educational system something serious here and with Bloomberg taxing everything that moves, sending the kiddies to a NYC private school would be too expensive for me on a teacher's salary. Nothing racial there.

I'd rather teach in WV because none of the kids will kick me and none of the parents will blame the kid kicking me on me. And no, there's nothing about race involved with that either.

I know all about life outside the city as my mother is an Appalachian child and I've spent lots of time in Johnstown and Central City, PA. It all ain't pretty either. There are reasons my mother's family left and reasons she's upset I'll be going back.

I'd love to know what my insult was. My man's very proud of his state and I try to defend him and his pride whenever I can cuz I know he gets upset when people say shit.

I've never heard a teacher put down her class before. This puts up a lot of red flags. Please stay out of W.Va 'cause we dont want no more people like you here. Is your "boyfriend" from the west side??;)

larbo
12-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by bastardog
What Larbo is trying to explain and non of us really understand is that he don't like wiggers that suck ****** cock Plain and simple. He is trying to get us out of the closet here in rotharmy.
OK Larbo express your self, now that everyone here knows me & Nickdfresh loves big, round, black monkey dick!

Ally_Kat
12-06-2005, 03:59 PM
I've never heard a teacher put down her class before. This puts up a lot of red flags. Please stay out of W.Va 'cause we dont want no more people like you here. Is your "boyfriend" from the west side??;)

Who did I put down? You still haven't told me what my original insult was. Honestly, I think you're just trying to create a fight but you're not making any sense doing it.

jhale667
12-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Tardo....

Again, your wit underwhelms us all. Give it up.

jhale667
12-06-2005, 04:01 PM
Honestly, I think you're just trying to create a fight but you're not making any sense doing it.

We have a winner! :D

jhale667
12-06-2005, 04:02 PM
we dont want no more people like you here.

We don't need no Ed-u-cation, either....huh, doofus?

Ally_Kat
12-06-2005, 04:11 PM
Is your "boyfriend" from the west side??;)

Ah, can you keep race out of anything?

I am one step closer to closing these threads you run rampant in.

franksters
12-06-2005, 04:18 PM
Who did I put down? You still haven't told me what my original insult was. Honestly, I think you're just trying to create a fight but you're not making any sense doing it.

Ally, I tried many times to debate all kinds of subject with that retard, he as absolutly no debating skills, and on top of it his personnel opinion is worth less then a 6 year old kid who tells you that superman can really fly...

He is just an ignorant prick who ruins thread with his racist views, with him everything and anything revolves around the color of someone's skin...

After being bashed around by almost everybody here who saw ANY of his post he still believe that he owns the entire board...

There is nothing to do about is condition, he has tunnel vision like any intern in a mental institute.
Don't waste your precious time on him,
but then again, to let the frustration out, Largblow makes a good third class punching bag.

bueno bob
12-06-2005, 04:42 PM
Jesus! you all are so fucking dumb it's funny.

Nah, we're just funny. More than can be said for you.

It really is. you really think W.Va. is like that? We are MORE advanced than you idiots.

Yes, yes, West Virginia is the icon of progressive, advanced America.

Why not?

I'll be the first to admit it, I am not a great typer but that don't make me stupid.

Don't sell yourself short, sparky - you're an awful typer and exceptionally stupid.

I dont fuck with this shit a lot.

By the amount of owning you get, that's not surprising.

I dont write a lot since I graduated from high school.

Do they even TEACH writing in West Virginia high schools?

I thought they let you guys off the hook just bah talkin' kinda ok er so.

I just dont need to with my lifesyle.

Six broken cars, twelve broken fridges, nickel a pop beer, stained wife beater, eight kids, four of which aren't yours, living on welfare and the highlight of your day is a run to the IGA for more nickel a pop beer. I guess you're right.

some things leave you over time.

If that's the case, I'd be VERY afraid were I you.

You can't stand to lose much else.

at least I can type somewhat.

one finger...click...where's the A button again?...shit...no, I think that's a D...

Enough to tell a bunch of wiggers to fuck off! You think everyone here lives in trailers & is toothless?

Truth be told, no, we don't.

We know it.

That shit is funny. Atleast there ain't crack-head wiggers & the like tenfold Everywhere you look.

Nope, just run-down unemployed alcoholic bums living in trailer parks by the dozen. So when's the revival?

And most people here ARE NOT racist. They are the most loving/caring people you could ever meet.

Especially to their cousins.

RT> 19 is the most traveled highway in the eastern U.S.. People from all over the world travel this highway daily.

Most of them smart enough to KEEP DRIVING.

& if someone breaks down, It does'nt matter where license plate is from, and it does'nt matter if it's raining or snowing or a fucking tornado, there is always someone here that will stop and help. always.

Well, at least if the beer is still half-cold anyway, right?

Ford pinto, YOU come from Washington state?(laughing) And got the nerve to talk shit about W.Va.? NOW that shit is funny. There's more fucking inbreeding going on in that mother fucker than probably anywhere.

Sure...God, you're a dipshit, ain'tcha?

I am not in the fucking KKK or any OTHER group either. The KKK is a bunch of disorganised cowards.

Well, maybe if somebody of YOUR insight were to lead them, things'd be different, Johnny Lee.

I just process what I have seen. Had to go out of town all of a sudden to New Jersey. All my in-laws live there. Get up there & it totaly amplified what I think about the black community & all the whites that are raised the same.(WIGGERS) I'm not saying that all blacks are bad, but verses whites the difference is there. In epidemic proportions! It's like 1 in every 10 whites there is gonna be an asshole or piece of trash or whatever. 8 in every 10 blacks........YOU know what they are!!! 1 in 3 is in some form of corrections by the time they are 18. A lot of people, not all, but a lot of people who live in cities have this view about people who are from the country or the south. And no I dont think that W.Va is the south but I live in the southern part.

Stay away from math arguments, hmm? NOT your strong suit.

anyway, there is this fucking attitude about it. Like, people in the city think they automatically have a higher I.Q.. I dont know why. Maybe stereo typing?

Something better than a redneck "How to Fuck Yer Cousin" education, no doubt.

Now I know the first thing someone here would say is "isn't that what you are doing to blacks?" The answer is simply no. I have already stated those reasons. STATISTICS.

EEE-HAW!!! That'll show dem durn city bumpkins! I'll say stauhsticks and it'll make me look smart as SHIT-FAHHHRRR!

And Alley, your little "defending" W.Va is a double edged sword. there is a put-down in one of your replys. You live here...maybe in Fayette county, and I would say you love it. probably don't wanna move back to N.Y. or where ever you are from. If not now, you will feel that way. You said yourself you would rather your kids go here than there if i understood you correctly. And deep down inside, you know why. you will never admit it, but you know. once you come here it changes you. you are'nt looking from inside the circle. You are looking from outside & into the circle.

You've been so busy looking up your sisters dress, I don't know how you could've possibly had the time to notice.

& you see shit that you've never seen before. Things that, maybe you start to question. Know what I mean? But anyway's I'm saying its over. I AM NOT HERE TO PREACH RACIAL SHIT!! never was. But some of these little fuckers had it coming. DLR rapping? come on!! No real VH fan would even think that shit. Why a mod did'nt jump on that shit & tear them apart is beyond me.

Which is pretty much the reason you ain't a mod, pard!

But there in lies the answer. The world has changed. I have not.

No shit.

I refuse to change and follow trends. I love DLR/VH & always will! I will never wear my cap side-ways & speak & act black. I hope people will wake up and smell the coffee. Jenny Jiggles, you & Fartsters, gaygel, Diamond Jizm And a few other little fucks BETTER get a big cup! You need it bra! WAnt some Cream?

Go listen to some James Brown and calm down a little.

jhale667
12-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Five stars to you, BB! ;)

bueno bob
12-06-2005, 04:50 PM
The females in my family have something called class.

What, they only married their 2ND cousins?

They do not have "issues" for an excuse to lay with monkeys.

Try to remember that the next time your wife hits the bar eight times a week.

Most black kids start having sex at 8.

With you, from the sounds of it - your surpreme insight into that equation must come from somewhere - my bet is experience.

so dont try that bullshit with me faggot. I know the numbers.

I told you, Sparky - math ain't your best ball game. Try another.

a real woman has no attraction to black men....

Does that include black women? Fuckhead.

unlike nickpdiddy fresh does fore example.;) See, No white female with morales and class would ever stoop down the ladder.

Your sister stoops to give head pretty well. Only you'd know for sure, though.

Only skanks with issues go that route. Most usually it's 'cause the female never had a father growing up. Or the father is a failure if he says it's "OK" for his daughter to date any race.

Or maybe West Virginians like yourself aren't exactly the most "advanced" people in America after all, and inane comments like that prove it over and over.

Most of the half-breed kids end up living with their grandparents anyways 'Cause the mother is a junky with issues and the black daddy is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!

If the kids are anything like you, I can see why.

Know whats Imz sayin' G? Did ya wear yo baggy pants today, boy? AAAAawwwz yeah! yuz probababbibably gittin' paid yo!

You, sir, are a fuckwit and I own thee quite readily.

bueno bob
12-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Five stars to you, BB! ;)

Lardo is such a complete fuckwit...and he does NOT represent WV, I'll say that much...Lard's the extremist dipshit that's the exception to the rule.

jhale667
12-06-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob

Lardo is such a complete fuckwit...and he does NOT represent WV, I'll say that much...Lard's the extremist dipshit that's the exception to the rule.

Well, obviously....I speak in complete sentences! :D LOL

Nickdfresh
12-06-2005, 05:43 PM
I've never heard a teacher put down her class before.

Well LarBlow, try writing a sentence that actually makes sense fucktard, I don't speak inbread.

"Put down?" You mean isnult their students? How could she when she doesn't have any yet. And You've never heard a teacher since you dropped out you fucking loser.

This puts up a lot of red flags. Please stay out of W.Va 'cause we dont want no more people like you here. Is your "boyfriend" from the west side??;)

You mean educated non-welfare collectin' types with college degrees pushing out the trailer trash? You should be worried smegma-picker...

Nickdfresh
12-06-2005, 06:01 PM
You'll learned????!! MMMMK.

Wow, I edited and forgot to rewrite "have." As in your girlfriend will "have" sex with a black man. Much like you will "have" shamed your parents. Or like you will "have" your welfare check this week.

Dude, you're the last fuck wit to point out anybodies' minor errors...

I could spend all day on your piece of shit, monosyllabic essay boy-toucher...

No. I don't hang around fag boards! But, you go ahead & knock yourself out, hardcore homo!

LOL, yeah, you just come on boards and troll in tandem (sagebrush) with other men obsessed with penis (Holmes)...

No dude, you're the fag. And many racists are gay (like you faggot nazi prison bitches). It's a way of reclaiming masculinity. Sorry you're boring and stupid. Say, where is your queer lover? Did you to break up?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/Larblow_gay_clowns.jpg

Larblow, he's hungry for cock!

Ooooh, tho'w butch LargeBlowJob..:D

Ally_Kat
12-06-2005, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

"Put down?" You mean isnult their students? How could she when she doesn't have any yet. And You've never heard a teacher since you dropped out you fucking loser.

Not to mention Nick, where did I insult the class I supposedly had? Saying that the kids kick the teachers? I've had friends who went for their observations and witnesses worse.

Besides, I have heard teachers insult the kids in their classes. Some teachers can be mean in that lounge. Hell, in high school our teachers were the main source for rumors.

Nickdfresh
12-07-2005, 04:32 AM
Not to mention Nick, where did I insult the class I supposedly had? Saying that the kids kick the teachers? I've had friends who went for their observations and witnesses worse.

Besides, I have heard teachers insult the kids in their classes. Some teachers can be mean in that lounge. Hell, in high school our teachers were the main source for rumors.

I'm sure LARDBLOW was "put down" a lot by his special education resource room crew...

Soul Reaper
12-07-2005, 06:47 AM
Army members arguing with each other.....nothing new, then?! :D

Although this is an exception.....these racists can't exactly call themselves real 'fans'....