PDA

View Full Version : why are most gay singers Englishmen?

Cato
01-04-2004, 06:54 AM
ummm.

I posted this topic for years ago but haven't got the answer yet. allow me to ask again.

so...why?

Mr Badguy
01-04-2004, 07:05 AM
Don`t forget Holly Johnson.

And Rob Halford.

And Kenny Everett.

The English are all gay.

Cato
01-04-2004, 07:09 AM
Oi Sabu, vote me.

Sarge
01-04-2004, 07:31 AM
let's shed some light on this!

Mr Badguy
01-04-2004, 09:58 AM
The japanese are also gay.

alexpgrimes
01-04-2004, 11:44 AM
Well that's besides the point.

PHOENIX
01-04-2004, 12:42 PM
Flappo is gay. He's British isnt he?:D

Cato
01-05-2004, 02:56 AM
I heard Mr Badguy has ever been arrested for stealing pope's briefs.

Mr Badguy
01-05-2004, 12:38 PM
True.

Flash Bastard
01-07-2004, 02:37 AM
Boy George. Very, very gay.

Seshmeister
01-07-2004, 05:34 AM
Marc Almond - even gayer

Seshmeister
01-07-2004, 05:36 AM
The question should really be "why are most Englishmen gay singers?:)

Cheers!

:gulp:

Mr Badguy
01-07-2004, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by PHOENIX
Flappo is gay. He's British isnt he?:D

English doesn`t mean British.

Great Britain is made up of four seperate countries.

Just like Europe is made up of different countries.

Just `cos the English are gay, the rest of us Britishers ain`t.

Cato
01-07-2004, 05:57 PM
except Mr Badguy. he's the only homo in Scotland.

singerman
01-10-2004, 08:01 PM
well i'd just like to say im a singer and im from England and im not gay!....oh i'd just like to add that most of the heavy metal bands in the 1980's from the U.S.A, had singers that looked more like homosexuals than any gay english singers i can think of! ha ha ha

Cato
01-11-2004, 04:37 AM
in the words of the silliest poster Mr Grimsdale,
"being gay is the most important factor to succeed in English showbiz world...."

I agree with him.

Mr Grimsdale
01-11-2004, 04:43 PM
big tits help too

look at mine

singerman
01-11-2004, 06:58 PM
mmmm.....i think youre both right!....but why did those 80's bands from LA try their damn hardest to look gay?.....my guess is that they were trying make it big in the U.K!

Mr Grimsdale
01-12-2004, 03:47 PM
oh yes
and the bum bars of naples too

Gmoney
01-12-2004, 06:03 PM
You guys left out Freddie Mercury...

flappo
01-12-2004, 06:14 PM
.was he gay ?

flappo
01-12-2004, 06:15 PM
.anyway , he was a paki

Cato
01-13-2004, 02:05 AM
Freddie was gay from birth?

Mr Badguy
01-13-2004, 04:42 AM
Freddie Mercury : The archetypal gay Englishman.

Mr Grimsdale
01-13-2004, 04:32 PM
freddie mercury was birthed from a camel
and one with 3 humps to boot!

cooey mr shifter

singerman
01-13-2004, 07:32 PM
hats off to the guy though, he was an amazing vocalist.....shame 99% of Queens song were a steaming pile of shit

One Voice
01-14-2004, 03:39 PM
True

rustoffa
01-14-2004, 08:40 PM
god shave the queen!
http://www.themoononline.com/imagesone/godshave.jpg

Little Texan
01-15-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by singerman
but why did those 80's bands from LA try their damn hardest to look gay?

Those bands were trying to start a new fashion trend that is just now starting to catch on...they were the first metrosexuals!

singerman
01-18-2004, 07:59 PM
metrosexuals???.......you just made that up!!....i think somones telling porkie pies.....it wasnt fashion, it was just a lot of very confused men that happen to play guitars

Mr Grimsdale
01-22-2004, 06:48 PM
it's not nice to fist a cow

Little Texan
01-22-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by singerman
metrosexuals???.......you just made that up!!....i think somones telling porkie pies.....it wasnt fashion, it was just a lot of very confused men that happen to play guitars

I didn't make that term up! Just do a search on it on Google. That term has been around for some time, actually. A metrosexual is, as I understand it, a straight person that dresses in such a way that makes them look like a flaming homo. Why, I have no clue.

Mr Grimsdale
01-23-2004, 02:01 PM
because he's a phillipino bum boy

Hecubus
01-23-2004, 10:26 PM
What about Bowie.....?

Gotta say yeah on that one.

Cato
01-24-2004, 12:33 AM
Bowie was Mick Jagger's lover in the early 70s, wasn't he?

Hecubus
01-24-2004, 01:26 PM
Or so the rumors go....

Wasn't it Jerri Hall catching them in the sack?

rustoffa
01-24-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Cato
Bowie was Mick Jagger's lover in the early 70s, wasn't he?
Not to mention shackin' up with Iggy Pop for awhile.....literally.
arrrgh

Shaun Ponsonby
11-14-2004, 11:38 AM
You are all just a bunch of racist homophobic cunts. It's like saying 'Why have all American singers got no talent?' or 'Why are all Americans so fucking thick and fat?' or 'Why are all American singers psycopaths?'

The English would kill the Americans any day of the week-no offence to any Americans who are neutral in this discussion.

I'm sure there are much more gay American singers than you know about. But, you don't mention them because you've got SOOO much pride. Which, by the way, you can stick up your ass.

At least they're not addicted to plastic surgery like Dolly Parton or Michael Jackson. You just ain't mentioned this because you've all got so much fucking pride. You took your presidential election too seriously from what I can gather on British TV, which, I don't understand-why did we have to sit through all that broadcastic from the BBC? Nobody CARES.

And so what if they ARE gay. It just so happened that these people you've mentioned are all from the 1970's and 1980's-and many people were gay in ALL of Britain then-not just England. It was a time of liberation. More things became acceptable. If their music is good, or if they have talent-who cares? And it's only the New Romantics who actually LOOKED gay anyway-everyone else just wore denim and leather.

Now, I have nothing against Americans (until you start going on about WW2 and how you helped us out. Which, incidently, was for sellfish reasons. Would you really have joined if it wasn't for Pearl Harbour) and I have nothing against gay people-but if you are gonna make fun at my people-I'll make fun of yours. Only fair, right?

And the Scots can just fuck off! Scots look more gay than English men with those fucking skirts you wear.

And Mr. Bad Guy-you're complaining about gay English singers-and you are named after Freddie Mercury's first solo album.

Mr Badguy
11-14-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
You are all just a bunch of racist homophobic cunts. It's like saying 'Why have all American singers got no talent?' or 'Why are all Americans so fucking thick and fat?' or 'Why are all American singers psycopaths?'

The English would kill the Americans any day of the week-no offence to any Americans who are neutral in this discussion.

I'm sure there are much more gay American singers than you know about. But, you don't mention them because you've got SOOO much pride. Which, by the way, you can stick up your ass.

At least they're not addicted to plastic surgery like Dolly Parton or Michael Jackson. You just ain't mentioned this because you've all got so much fucking pride. You took your presidential election too seriously from what I can gather on British TV, which, I don't understand-why did we have to sit through all that broadcastic from the BBC? Nobody CARES.

And so what if they ARE gay. It just so happened that these people you've mentioned are all from the 1970's and 1980's-and many people were gay in ALL of Britain then-not just England. It was a time of liberation. More things became acceptable. If their music is good, or if they have talent-who cares? And it's only the New Romantics who actually LOOKED gay anyway-everyone else just wore denim and leather.

Now, I have nothing against Americans (until you start going on about WW2 and how you helped us out. Which, incidently, was for sellfish reasons. Would you really have joined if it wasn't for Pearl Harbour) and I have nothing against gay people-but if you are gonna make fun at my people-I'll make fun of yours. Only fair, right?

And the Scots can just fuck off! Scots look more gay than English men with those fucking skirts you wear.

And Mr. Bad Guy-you're complaining about gay English singers-and you are named after Freddie Mercury's first solo album.

OOOOOOOHHHHHH get him!

Hello sailor!

Be proud of your gay Englishmen.

What about that guy out of The Darkness prancing about like a big homo?

You sound more homophobic than anyone.

What have you got against English men who choose to be gay?

Do you want to kill them as well?

Shaun Ponsonby
11-14-2004, 01:28 PM
I didn't say I had a problem with campness-and what about the guy from The Darkness prouncing round like a homo, anyway? What about Dave prouncing round like a homo? And I ain't homophobic-I'm one of the few guys in the street who has got no problem with gays. Homphobic people are more likely to be gay than people who have got nothing against them.It's like making fun of people because you envy them.

And your talking about ME killing everyone (I actually was speaking metaphorically), when your the one with a picture of Hitler at his side?

If people are openly gay-I have nothing put respect for them. It's a hard thing to admitt to people-because they then say you're weird, which, you're not.

I notice you didn't mention anything about the Scots being gay cos of their skirts...you haven't commented...so, it must be true.

secrets
11-14-2004, 04:15 PM
You are all just a bunch of racist homophobic cunts.

I love that you get my vote! 5 stars, but I think you should get back to studying for your GCSEs. Believe me you do not want to do re-takes. I speak from experience.

Well as we're on the subject of poofs, I blame public schools. Either that or there must be something in the water.

Nickdfresh
11-14-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
I didn't make that term up! Just do a search on it on Google. That term has been around for some time, actually. A metrosexual is, as I understand it, a straight person that dresses in such a way that makes them look like a flaming homo. Why, I have no clue.

Not a flaming homo, just adopt some of the fashion consciousness indicative of "flaming homo's."

Nickdfresh
11-14-2004, 04:20 PM

That is a great fucking tirade! Well done! Five stars to you. LOL.

Atomic_Rob
11-14-2004, 04:46 PM
Britain fuckin owns America when it comes to music, and because a FEW were gay doesn't make the rest of us gay. Fuck you.

You fuckin yanks will never be forgiven for giving the world Spam Hagar so before you start ripping other countries, just look at some of the pathetic, gay shit that you've produced.

No wonder Van Hagar hasnt gone to Europe or the rest of the world, you American's are the only cunts stupid enough to pay to go see Spammy's gay bar.

twonabomber
11-14-2004, 04:49 PM
You are all just a bunch of racist homophobic cunts.

go back to your stupid ass bouncebackability thread, you limey cunt.

twonabomber
11-14-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Atomic_Rob
Britain fuckin owns America when it comes to music

another dipshit.

no American musician says "one day, i aspire to be huge in Britian."

all British musicians say "one day, i aspire to be huge in America."

and tell that piece of shit Robbie Williams to give it up, we don't like him here. :D

Atomic_Rob
11-14-2004, 04:56 PM
tell that piece of shit Robbie Williams to give it up, we don't like him here

Most of us with taste in music fuckin hate him too. Who you callin a dipshit?

Shaun's got a point, leave the guy alone, since when do we start threads ripping your country?

secrets
11-14-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
no American musician says "one day, i aspire to be huge in Britian."

all British musicians say "one day, i aspire to be huge in America."

That may be true but face the facts American rock/heavy metal music owes a huge debt to British bands. Not to mention the fact that Hendrix was a nobody in the states until he came to London in the sixties and made it here first. You guys were too racist to accept him I guess.

Without bands like The stones, The beatles, Led Zeppelin, Cream, Free, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple etc...who pretty much wrote the book on that whole style of music you would not have had bands as amazing as classic Van Halen. Not to mention all the ripoff bands that tried to copy them.

I'm not bitching, that's just food for thought. Without us, you'd all be listening to country and western right now thinking how fucking cool it is.

scottydabodi
11-15-2004, 12:19 AM
ummm.

I posted this topic for years ago but haven't got the answer yet. allow me to ask again.

so...why?

Why? Well, I have English relatives, and English broads ain't much to look at... except for Hill's Angels!!

Cato
11-15-2004, 05:56 AM
what the fuck are you wankers talking about?

Shaun Ponsonby
11-15-2004, 11:00 AM
I notice no-one mentioned Village People,they were ALL gay- oh, wait- the Americans might hurt their pride.

And what about the huge percentage of of English singers who aren't gay?

Shaun Ponsonby
11-15-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by twonabomber
go back to your stupid ass bouncebackability thread, you limey cunt.

Show me your Bright Lights
And Your City Lights, alright
I'm talkin' 'bout A Yankee twat

(Hey, it works quite well, doesn't it)

rustoffa
11-15-2004, 11:51 AM
I notice no-one mentioned Village People,they were ALL gay- oh, wait- the Americans might hurt their pride.

And what about the huge percentage of of English singers who aren't gay?

Didn't they have to pump a buch of sperm out of Rod Stewart's stomach or some shit?
:lol:

Nickdfresh
11-15-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Why? Well, I have English relatives, and English broads ain't much to look at... except for Hill's Angels!!

I don't know why, but I love a pretty girl with an English accent. Keira Knightly I would surely kill for!

http://www.atnzone.com/moviezone/features/kiera.shtml

Shaun Ponsonby
11-15-2004, 11:55 AM
I doubt it. If that's an insult to Englishmen, then, you'll be pleased to know that Rod Stewart is Scottish.

Nickdfresh
11-15-2004, 11:58 AM
This Keira! Damn this shit never works right!

WACF
11-15-2004, 12:21 PM
Maybe the thread should be why are English singers better at being gay?

WACF
11-15-2004, 12:23 PM
Amazingly...there are a lot of gay English singers.
Maybe they are more welcomed or accepted in England...verses North America where you would do your best to hide it.

Bringing up Micheal Jackson is funny though....that kind of evens things out when you bring up that freak.

rustoffa
11-15-2004, 12:26 PM
Were any of these English bitches gay?

http://img35.exs.cx/img35/5075/me137-spice_girls_001.jpg

Shaun Ponsonby
11-15-2004, 12:48 PM
I think the one in the orange is-she certainly looks it now.
And, WACF, I think it is more acceptable here than it is in your part of the world. It may just be that we are more liberated-I don't know.
Most of them were singing 80s New Romantics shit (Erasure, Soft Cell, Human League etc) and that style was aimed more at the gay market more than anything else, so that may be why there seem to be a lot of them.

To be honest, I don't think many people over here really CARED when Halford and Elton came out.George Michael is actually Greek-his real name is Georgious Michallee or something like that, so he ain't British.

And Freddie Mercury was from Zanzibar (real name Farook Bulsara), so you can't count him either.

David Bowie was bi-sexual and is now married-so, he doesn't count.

Halford is from Birmingham (not in Alabama, in the midlands), so, he doesn't really count either!!!

There aren't that many in rock'n'roll if you really think about it.

Nickdfresh
11-15-2004, 12:51 PM
David Bowie "came out" in an interview about 10-15 years ago and said, "I think I was always a closet heterosexual."

rustoffa
11-15-2004, 01:04 PM
Yeah, but Elton John probably has more high-protein tonsil washes than spectacles!
:blow: :splooge: :sperm:

secrets
11-15-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I don't know why, but I love a pretty girl with an English accent. Keira Knightly I would surely kill for!

Dude, Keira Knightley is a nice but check out Kelly Brook, she's perfection. See my profile.

Nickdfresh
11-15-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by secrets
Dude, Keira Knightley is a nice but check out Kelly Brook, she's perfection. See my profile.

Boooiing!

Mr Badguy
11-15-2004, 05:33 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
I doubt it. If that's an insult to Englishmen, then, you'll be pleased to know that Rod Stewart is Scottish. [/QUOTE

Whoa, that cunt ain`t Scottish!

He`s a patronizing English fucker.

Mr Badguy
11-15-2004, 05:36 PM
Anyway, look at all the English going on the defensive about being gay.

You should be proud of it, Ducky!

I mean you all get insulted when you are called football yob hooligans etc. and you can`t deny that either.

Mr Badguy
11-15-2004, 05:43 PM
I notice you didn't mention anything about the Scots being gay cos of their skirts...you haven't commented...so, it must be true.

You have a really high opinion of yourself if you think this was worth losing any sleep over.

What`s wrong with wearing a skirt?

Yet again you have shown uncomfortableness with your sexuality.

When you go to buy clothes, the first thing you probably think is "Do I look gay in this?".

So you have to wear boots and braces to be straight?

That`s a 1950`s veiwpoint if I ever read one.

Atomic_Rob
11-15-2004, 05:58 PM
Mr Badguy, I would love to see your point of view, but I cant get my head that far up my arse

Mr Badguy
11-15-2004, 06:03 PM
Mr Badguy, I would love to see your point of view, but I cant get my head that far up my arse

That I don`t believe as you seem to be talking out of it.

All the English in here are trying to change the subject.

Getting back to the original point "Why are most gay singers Englishmen?".

Discuss.

Atomic_Rob
11-15-2004, 06:34 PM
Firstly, you have to say who is gay and who isnt. As much of a prick as he is, Robbie William's isnt gay, neither is Bowie, Jagger or Rod Stewart.

Elton John, George Micheal, Freddy Mercury, Boy George etc are gay.

Dont get em mixed up

smaz
11-15-2004, 06:41 PM

:lol: Where'd you get that quote from?? Get your own material dude............

singerman
11-15-2004, 09:08 PM
well....i suppose i better put a word in on this stuff about gay english singers....as you can see by my name i am indeed a singer.....im also english....and guess what!....(drum roll please)......im not gay!...err....think i might be the first english singer to fight for our corner on this one in this thread!.....oh nearly forgot have a butchers hook at my bands website....www.supersaurus.co.uk go to the download section and catch us blasting out 'back in black' by AC/DC...just for fun.....

rustoffa
11-16-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy
That I don`t believe as you seem to be talking out of it.

All the English in here are trying to change the subject.

Getting back to the original point "Why are most gay singers Englishmen?".

Discuss.

Maybe a "royal complex" develops as aspiring English singers gain popularity?

They decide a "self ascension" to appear ideologically better than the common folk is in order, but the process of morphing into a snooty condescender goes awry and they just end up fruity rear-ender??

Mr Badguy
11-16-2004, 01:44 PM
Are we all missing the point here?

The question is "Why are MOST gay singers Englishmen"?

I mean Scotland produced Jimmy Sommerville but you English have a plethora of fag vocalists.

Why can`t you admit it?

If not, why resurrect a thread that is nearly a year old?

It`s all very boring.

Mr Badguy
11-16-2004, 01:47 PM

I am not viewing the inside of his arse.

Although I bet a few "badguys" have.

See, another Englishman talking about the inside of his arse with another man.

What more proof do you need?

Reverberator
11-16-2004, 03:06 PM
This thread is as gay as all the fucking gay English gay bastards that have ever been gay enough to walk the Earth .

And the answer to the origional question ?

I don't give a fuck .

Not a gay one anyway .

Mr Badguy
11-16-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Reverberator
This thread is as gay as all the fucking gay English gay bastards that have ever been gay enough to walk the Earth .

And the answer to the origional question ?

I don't give a fuck .

Not a gay one anyway .

Finally, a sensible post!

smaz
11-16-2004, 06:19 PM
Elton John was on a show on Friday and that made me think about the latest 'Composers' are benders - mainly Elton and Freddy. But the gay ones only stick to pop. Our Rock 'n Roll singers ain't gay. The Who, Black Sabbath etc. etc..............

Cato
11-17-2004, 08:33 AM
so who is the gayest?

Mr Grimsdale
11-17-2004, 08:54 AM
the woofters!

smaz
11-17-2004, 09:33 AM
so who is the gayest?

Gotta be Freddy.

Shaun Ponsonby
11-17-2004, 10:31 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
I doubt it. If that's an insult to Englishmen, then, you'll be pleased to know that Rod Stewart is Scottish. [/QUOTE

Whoa, that cunt ain`t Scottish!

He`s a patronizing English fucker.

Whoa, that cunt is scottish!

He's a patronizing Scottish fucker.

I'll give you proof if you want

Shaun Ponsonby
11-17-2004, 10:37 AM
You have a really high opinion of yourself if you think this was worth losing any sleep over.

What`s wrong with wearing a skirt?

Yet again you have shown uncomfortableness with your sexuality.

When you go to buy clothes, the first thing you probably think is "Do I look gay in this?".

So you have to wear boots and braces to be straight?

I actually don't give a shit about clothes.

I've been wearing the same jeans for the past 4 or 5 weeks. I only have 3 pairs of trousers-all jeans

I don't buy any T-shirt without tour dates on the back, and I have 8 of them.

I have a jumper for the winter, a denim jacket and a cowboy hat.

I don't go to Topman or anything like that-I believe it's all a waste of money and time to bother shopping for clothes. If somebody bought me some clothes-they'd go straight to the charity shop or something like that-something I have done on numerous occasions

Shaun Ponsonby
11-17-2004, 10:39 AM

5STARS TO ATOMIC_ROB

Shaun Ponsonby
11-17-2004, 10:43 AM
Well, Mr Bad Guy-all I can say is that at least Enland has produced some singers with talent-I can't think of ONE quality scottish singer OR songwriter

secrets
11-17-2004, 12:44 PM

LOL Reverberator that is the best post ever. Hilarious.

Mr Badguy
11-17-2004, 01:01 PM
Jeez, that Shaun Ponce is deadly serious.

He should be American with his lack of humour.

Mr Badguy
11-17-2004, 01:04 PM
Well, Mr Bad Guy-all I can say is that at least Enland has produced some singers with talent-I can't think of ONE quality scottish singer OR songwriter

I can think of plenty.

Gerry Rafferty, Alex Harvey, Fish

And if we`ve got to have Rod Stewart, we`ll have Angus and Malcolm Young and Bon Scott as weel.

Mr Badguy
11-17-2004, 01:07 PM
I can think of plenty.

And if we`ve got to have Rod Stewart, we`ll have Angus and Malcolm Young and Bon Scott as weel.

And none of them are gay.

(Except Rod Stewart)

Atomic_Rob
11-17-2004, 01:29 PM
This thread was started by Cato, when the fuck was the last time a Japanse band was ever taken seriously? Never, so your just jealous because your country has no musical talent that any country in the world gives a shit about so why not take it out on the most talented country BRITAIN and highlight the fact that a small minority are bent.

Do you guys actually think that us Brits have any other motive to break America except for the money?

And so's your blatant homophobia

Shaun Ponsonby
11-17-2004, 02:20 PM
I can think of plenty.

I said QUALITY.

They are all shite except the AC/DC dudes, who are actually all classed as Australian. Sure, they emmigrated from Scotland, but their passports all (or did in Bon's case) say Australian nationality, and they don't speak in Scottish accents either. And Alex Harvey was a good frontman-but that's it.

Can't we just stop this England V Scotland match and complain about the Welsh instead?

rustoffa
11-17-2004, 02:55 PM
Isn't Joe Jackson a faggot english singer?

Mr Grimsdale
11-18-2004, 06:34 AM
...complain about the Welsh instead?

or the fookin' micks

Mr Grimsdale
11-18-2004, 06:36 AM
And so's your blatant homophobia

I say gas the lot of them.

Cato
11-18-2004, 07:50 AM
this thread got boring.

Mr Badguy
11-18-2004, 08:26 AM
this thread got boring.

It wasn`t me who reopened this dead thread.

It was a couple of English school boys who don`t have the intelligence to actually address the point "Why are most gay singers Englishmen?".

They`ve talked their way around it but no matter how you look at it, no other country has as many camp megastar singers as England.

Sorry boys but it`s damn true.

Mr Grimsdale
11-18-2004, 08:27 AM
Exactly exactly.

Mr Badguy
11-18-2004, 08:38 AM
I said QUALITY.

They are all shite except the AC/DC dudes, who are actually all classed as Australian. Sure, they emmigrated from Scotland, but their passports all (or did in Bon's case) say Australian nationality, and they don't speak in Scottish accents either. And Alex Harvey was a good frontman-but that's it.

The youngs and Scott were born and bred in Bonnie Scotland and their parents are 100% Scots.

Unlike Rod Stewart.

VAMBO.

Shaun Ponsonby
11-18-2004, 10:57 AM
this thread got boring.

Actually, you're kinda right.
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I'm done arguing. This thread should be called 'Why is everybody here ignorant to other peoples opinions?'

That goes for Mr. Badguy and myself more than everybody else. I'm finished being an ignorant cunt for today.

Atomic_Rob
11-18-2004, 12:17 PM
It wasn`t me who reopened this dead thread.

It was a couple of English school boys who don`t have the intelligence to actually address the point "Why are most gay singers Englishmen?".

They`ve talked their way around it but no matter how you look at it, no other country has as many camp megastar singers as England.

Sorry boys but it`s damn true.

Ok to conclude: maybe there is a reason why some British singers are openly gay, maybe they feel there country will except it, where as in Square countries like Scotland, America etc Musician's feel they can't reveal there sexuallity. I'd say that sums it up

Reverberator
11-18-2004, 01:08 PM
Shoot the lot of the cunts .

Mr Badguy
11-18-2004, 01:25 PM
Okay, we`ve all agreed.

Fuck the benders!

rustoffa
11-18-2004, 02:14 PM
in Square countries like Scotland, America etc Musician's feel they can't reveal there sexuallity. I'd say that sums it up

America may be alot of things, "square" is certainly not a description I would use as most trends in popular culture originate here.

"SQUARE"? Where the fuck ya think ya got the hula-hoop???
:hula: :lol:

Shaun Ponsonby
11-18-2004, 02:24 PM
Rustoffa, we had all agreed and stopped bickering-but, you have to carry it on, why?
Can't you sense when enough is enough?

Mr. Badguy-apologies for the remarks on Scotland-I was just getting caught up in all the other negative shite.

Mr Badguy
11-18-2004, 02:28 PM
Jeez, get with it.

All we do in here is bicker.

If we didn`t, we`d just be kissing each others ass.

It`s all done with humour.

Now then...

Mr Badguy
11-18-2004, 02:29 PM
...Burn the arse bandits!

rustoffa
11-18-2004, 02:32 PM
...Burn the arse bandits!

Heil Mr Badguy!

Reverberator
11-18-2004, 02:33 PM
Fire up the furnaces .
(c) Mr Grimsdale .

Mr Badguy
11-18-2004, 02:35 PM
AUF MARSCH!

(C) Mr Grimsdale

Cato
11-19-2004, 02:50 AM
a herd of homos from England

Panamark
11-19-2004, 06:40 AM
The youngs and Scott were born and bred in Bonnie Scotland and their parents are 100% Scots.

Unlike Rod Stewart.

VAMBO.

Hey!! you guys can have the Bee Gees !
(Another Emigrant family that was totally raised in Australia)

But not AC/DC ! Bon, Angus and Malcolm have always maintained
where their homeland is...

RIP BON.

Mr Badguy
11-19-2004, 08:22 AM
Lies!

Lies, I tells ya.

He`s only saying that because all Oz has got is Jimmy Barnes and that guy who strangled himself whilst having a wank behind a door.

singerman
11-21-2004, 06:08 PM
Lies!

Lies, I tells ya.

He`s only saying that because all Oz has got is Jimmy Barnes and that guy who strangled himself whilst having a wank behind a door.

funniest thing ive read all fuckin night! lol

rustoffa
11-21-2004, 09:45 PM
Somebody sticky this bitch.

rustoffa
11-22-2004, 08:02 PM
war-mongerin' benders.

http://img33.exs.cx/img33/4608/fgthband.jpg

Reverberator
11-23-2004, 08:45 AM
That is NASTY !

Nickdfresh
11-23-2004, 10:28 AM
war-mongerin' benders.

[Post #115]
Originally posted by rustoffa
war-mongerin' benders.

http://img33.exs.cx/img33/4608/fgthband.jpg

quick quote

Frankie says "Relax." -LOL

Did anyone here consider that gay British singers are more into rock & roll and gay American singers tend to go more into the pop world (i.e. The Village People, Barry Manelow, Michael Jackson, and numerous one hit wonders) and the only reason that you know there names is that gay British singers are better than their American homo counterparts and therefore have more name recognition like Rob Halford.

rustoffa
11-23-2004, 10:44 AM
No, they're all twats.

Mr Badguy
11-23-2004, 02:59 PM
Did anyone here consider that gay British singers are more into rock & roll and gay American singers tend to go more into the pop world (i.e. The Village People, Barry Manelow, Michael Jackson, and numerous one hit wonders) and the only reason that you know there names is that gay British singers are better than their American homo counterparts and therefore have more name recognition like Rob Halford.

The ENGLISH have plenty of gay pop singers as well.

Boy George, George Michael, Marilyn, that cunt out of Erasure, Elton John, all of Frankie goes to Hollywood, the list goes on.

Most of them have had long careers so their must be a big market for that kind of shit.

Even though you never meet anyone who buys their records or concert tickets.

Alex Mogilny
11-23-2004, 07:51 PM
Gay American Pop Stars:

Gay meaning if you have EVER engaged in any sexual conduct with the same sex:

Melissa Ethridge
Jim Morrison
Gary Cherone
Madonna
Linda Ronstadt
Glenn Frey
Peter Cetera
KD Lang
Geoff Tate
(Anyone who as ever performed at Lilith Fair)

rustoffa
11-23-2004, 10:50 PM
Main Entry: 1gay
Pronunciation: 'gA
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French gai
1 a : happily excited : MERRY b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits
c : disgustingly queer : having or inducing large pieces of furniture shoved up rectum.

*see also: gay english singers*

Nickdfresh
11-24-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Alex Mogilny
Gay American Pop Stars:
...(Anyone who as ever performed at Lilith Fair)

Actually Sarah McGlaughlin is Canadian and married, but i wouldn't mind seeing her in the middle of hedonistic lesbian acts!

DaveIsKing
11-24-2004, 11:11 AM
Thank god for Plant & Page.

rustoffa
11-24-2004, 02:31 PM
jeeminy crickets.....die english faggots.

http://img20.exs.cx/img20/4476/doacorbis3.jpg

Nickdfresh
11-24-2004, 02:38 PM
Are you sure they're gay? LOL

Mr Grimsdale
11-24-2004, 03:05 PM
Fire up the furnaces .
(c) Mr Grimsdale .

i haven't used that one in ages

fookin' ace!

Panamark
11-25-2004, 03:32 AM
http://img20.exs.cx/img20/4476/doacorbis3.jpg

Flock of Buttholes ??

Mr Badguy
11-25-2004, 04:25 PM
Gay American Pop Stars:

Melissa Ethridge
Jim Morrison
Gary Cherone
Madonna
Linda Ronstadt
Glenn Frey
Peter Cetera
KD Lang
Geoff Tate

Yeah, but there is a disproportionate amount of English queens.

The English list would be probably even more spectacular, although the country is many times smaller than the US.

Seshmeister
11-25-2004, 04:36 PM
Geoff Tate?

Never knew that...

Panamark
11-26-2004, 01:43 AM
Linda Rondstant is gay ???

BIG GOOSE
11-26-2004, 07:51 AM
Yeah, but there is a disproportionate amount of English queens.

The English list would be probably even more spectacular, although the country is many times smaller than the US.

This will calm the Poms down I'm sure.:D

Mr Badguy
11-26-2004, 02:48 PM
Yeah, they`ve sure gone quiet.

No arguement, really.

Shaun Ponsonby
11-28-2004, 04:58 AM
That picture of Dead Or Alive-you do know that they are NOT gay, don't you. My dad was a roadie on the Liverpool circuit and knew Pete Burns (weird guy up front). He,and the rest of them, were never gay. Burns is now married with kids. Saying that, he is AS weird as Michael Jackson. You should see him. I do understand why you think he is gay, though.

Nickdfresh
11-28-2004, 03:09 PM
That picture of Dead Or Alive-you do know that they are NOT gay, don't you. My dad was a roadie on the Liverpool circuit and knew Pete Burns (weird guy up front). He,and the rest of them, were never gay. Burns is now married with kids. Saying that, he is AS weird as Michael Jackson. You should see him. I do understand why you think he is gay, though.

You mean like David Bowie they were closet Heterosexuals!?

Reverberator
11-28-2004, 06:50 PM
Fuck these gay farkers .

(not literally) .

Mr Badguy
11-29-2004, 07:02 AM
They`d like that.

Mr Grimsdale
11-29-2004, 07:23 AM
larry grayson eh?

DrMaddVibe
11-29-2004, 07:48 AM

Rii-ght!

HOMO!

Hecubus
11-29-2004, 11:45 PM
Gay American Pop Stars:

Melissa Ethridge
Jim Morrison
Gary Cherone
Madonna
Linda Ronstadt
Glenn Frey
Peter Cetera
KD Lang
Geoff Tate

Glenn Frey??

DrMaddVibe
12-01-2004, 07:14 AM
Jim Morrison? WTF!

Cato
12-01-2004, 07:50 AM
why is this a sticky btw?

secrets
12-01-2004, 02:22 PM
I don't care if the music is good, but it's when we get woofters like Will Young grinning on our TV screens I get a little pissed off.

Mr Grimsdale
12-01-2004, 03:02 PM
you love it really
you slaaaaaaaaag

Matt White
12-01-2004, 03:05 PM
ummm.

so...why?

HA!

Nickdfresh
12-01-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Jim Morrison? WTF!

I don't think Jim Morrison was gay. Confusion may arise because he PRETENDED to be gay in front of his draft board to get out of being drafted for Vietnam.

rustoffa
12-01-2004, 07:51 PM
mopey fookin' bender.....

http://img60.exs.cx/img60/4741/nme.jpg

Nickdfresh
12-01-2004, 09:24 PM
mopey fookin' bender.....

http://img60.exs.cx/img60/4741/nme.jpg

That's Morressy, he's not a homosexual, he's a nonsexual-supposedly militantly celibate and advocates not having sex.

He was also once a member of a controversial British far-right party.

rustoffa
12-01-2004, 09:40 PM
That's Morressy, he's not a homosexual, he's a nonsexual-supposedly militantly celibate and advocates not having sex.

DrMaddVibe
12-01-2004, 10:52 PM
GAY!

FORD
12-02-2004, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Linda Rondstant is gay ???

No, the right wingers just say that because she's a woman with her own mind. Republicans can't handle that shit, so they try to explain it away by believing all such women are dykes.

FORD
12-02-2004, 02:32 AM

Well he DID once write a song where he said "I'm a girl and you're a boy". That was kinda gay.

DrMaddVibe
12-02-2004, 12:22 PM
GAY!

secrets
12-02-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
you love it really
you slaaaaaaaaag

Oooh hark at her. A true fan of Will Young if ever there was one.

Nickdfresh
12-04-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Well he DID once write a song where he said "I'm a girl and you're a boy". That was kinda gay.

True, I'm sure if he had sex, it would be gay sex, but he is supposedly a big advocate for celibacy and claims to have no desire whatsoever.

I think he might be more of a closet fascist than a closet homosexual.

VHII
12-05-2004, 08:57 PM
uhhh i dont know why theyre gay

DrMaddVibe
12-06-2004, 01:52 PM
GAY!

Reverberator
12-06-2004, 08:01 PM
GAY ENGLISH BASTARDS .

I'M GLAD I'M GERMAN .

Mr Badguy
12-07-2004, 03:41 PM
I don't think Jim Morrison was gay. Confusion may arise because he PRETENDED to be gay in front of his draft board to get out of being drafted for Vietnam.

It`s a little known fact that Morrison only ever fucked women in the ass, never the pussy.

Apparently he prefered it.

That`s a bit gay.

The gayest poofs are English, however.

DrMaddVibe
12-09-2004, 07:31 AM
GAY!

Cato
12-11-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by VHII
uhhh i dont know why theyre gay
um...

ok, let's think what made them gay.

Cato
12-11-2004, 07:05 AM
water?

Mr Badguy
12-11-2004, 09:31 AM
Cocks.

And hairy arses and backs.

And the taste of spunk.

VHII
12-11-2004, 11:14 AM
haha i saw "page" from "go to the last page", i thought Page was on there for a second

rustoffa
12-12-2004, 12:03 AM
Wake me up before you go-go because you lost your shoe in my rectum.

rustoffa
09-26-2005, 10:40 PM
This doesn't answer the fucking question.

Cato
09-27-2005, 06:40 AM
hahaha. it's nice to see my classic thread rising again.
oh yes oh yes. this problem should be discussed thoroughly.
so...why?

Mr Badguy
09-27-2005, 11:48 AM
Not this one again.

The thread that wouldn`t die.

Shaun Ponsonby
09-27-2005, 03:08 PM
Oh, Alan.

I was sick of this last year, it got so fucking boring after a while.

rustoffa
09-27-2005, 11:44 PM
hahaha. it's nice to see my classic thread rising again.
oh yes oh yes. this problem should be discussed thoroughly.
so...why?

I'm goona throw this out there. Little Richard.

It was that Tooti Frootie song...then Jerry Lee's like, "Fuck this, Great Balls Of Fire is getting taken out of context."

So he goes over and professes love for his FEMALE cousin to no avail.

Any thoughts?
:confused:

Cato
02-16-2006, 08:09 AM
what's the difference between Englishmen and the others? there must be a clue there

Mr Badguy
02-16-2006, 11:44 AM
Has the rise of Justin Hawkins rekindled this thread, Cato?

Shaun won`t be pleased to see this one dug up.

He got real hot about it last time.

Eh?

bastardog
02-16-2006, 03:59 PM
I want to include Ozzy to the gay englishmen singers....
just because lately his music sucks

Macu
02-16-2006, 05:05 PM
Don`t forget Holly Johnson.

And Rob Halford.

And Kenny Everett.

The English are all gay.

Rob Halford?Isnt he from Arizona?

Cato
02-17-2006, 06:46 AM

Eh?
who cares

Mr Badguy
02-17-2006, 07:26 AM
who cares

:rofl:

Cato
02-17-2006, 07:48 AM
hum

PHOENIX
02-17-2006, 08:48 AM
Isnt the singer of the Pet Shop Boys gay?

Seshmeister
02-17-2006, 12:35 PM
Umm just a bit...:)

You don't exactly need to have finely tuned gaydar to know that both of them love other men inserting their penises into them.

flappo
02-17-2006, 01:21 PM
i guess the fact the keyboard players got aids don't help

PHOENIX
02-17-2006, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by flappo
i guess the fact the keyboard players got aids don't help

I thought keyboard players never got laid?

rustoffa
02-17-2006, 10:20 PM
Grate! The threads' back!

why are most gay singers Englishmen?

Now that I've re-cuntsidered' the thread title again, is this about "most gay", as in "that sumbitch is gayer than the gay?"

Sample statement:

Sure, Liberace was gay, but look at the English singers' legacy of pomp and gender-bending....."most gay" seems applicable.

FORD
02-18-2006, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Macu
Rob Halford?Isnt he from Arizona?

Only in recent years.

FORD
02-18-2006, 12:37 AM

No, that was Hendrix. And actually, he was already in the military (82nd Airborne, I believe) but he wanted out to be able to play music. And Jimi wasn't gay either, but they bought the excuse. Maybe he told the recruiters "'scuze me while I kiss this guy...." ;)

Morrison didn't need such theatrics to stay out of Vietnam. His dad was an admiral in the Navy and probably pulled some strings to keep him out of the draft.

Cato
02-18-2006, 03:15 AM
Isnt the singer of the Pet Shop Boys gay?
yes. and that's because his ancestors came from England.

Shaun Ponsonby
02-21-2006, 11:15 AM
Has the rise of Justin Hawkins rekindled this thread, Cato?

Eh?

Yea, I started to sweat just seeing it back

Shaun Ponsonby
02-21-2006, 11:18 AM
I thought keyboard players never got laid?

Thats not true. What about the time Jon Lord was found with that pig.

He said he tripped...but, he fooled no-one.

Shaun Ponsonby
06-10-2007, 02:23 PM
HA!

Was I ever that young?

Feel a bit embarrased reading this back...

Mr Badguy
06-10-2007, 02:56 PM
HA!

Was I ever that young?

Feel a bit embarrased reading this back...

I`m going to re-sticky it just so everyone can relive your youth.

Shaun Ponsonby
06-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Gee, thanks...

In my defence, this did hit the fan within my first week of posting, and this is my first interweb message board and, well, I was (am?) an annoying little cunt.

Just didn't understand the humour on the site at the time...

Mr Badguy
06-10-2007, 04:16 PM
Nah, it`s one of those classic threads that doesn`t die, it just goes away for a while.

What with George Michael being back in the spotlight for both right and wrong then it`s a good time to bring it back.

Shaun Ponsonby
06-10-2007, 05:48 PM
I do admit, it is fucking funny reading it back...

FORD
06-10-2007, 07:06 PM
I'm goona throw this out there. Little Richard.

It was that Tooti Frootie song...then Jerry Lee's like, "Fuck this, Great Balls Of Fire is getting taken out of context."

The hell with "Tooty Fruity". You ever really listen to the words to "Long Tall Sally"??

Long Tall Sally (Enotris Johnson, Richard Penniman, Robert Blackwell)

Gonna tell aunt Mary, 'bout uncle John,
He claim he has the misery but he's havin' a lot of fun,
Oh baby, yes baby, woo baby, havin' me some fun tonight.

Well, long tall Sally, she's built for speed,
She's got everything that uncle John need,

Well, I saw uncle John with bald headed Sally,
He saw aunt Mary coming and he ducked back in the alley,

We're gonna have some fun tonight,
We're gonna have some fun tonight,
Woo, have some fun tonight,
Everything's all right,
Have some fun, have me some fun tonight!

OK......

So we know that Sally has "everything that Uncle John needs". Which apparently includes something that Aunt Mary does NOT have.

We also know that Sally is bald. Presumably she wears a wig?

Now there's three reasons for a woman to be bald....

1) She has cancer.

2) She's a militant lesbian.

3) She's a Hare Krishna.

If Sally were going through chemotherapy, she probably wouldn't be "having some fun tonight". And if she were a dyke, she wouldn't be having any with Uncle John. And nobody fucking heard of Hare Krishnas in the 1950's, so that eliminates that idea.

So I submit that Long Tall Sally was no woman at all, but was a sweet Transvestite from Transsexual Transylvania.

And the 50's censors never had a clue..............

Cato
06-11-2007, 09:08 AM
*thread history*

start 01-04-2004 by Cato

1st bump 11-15-2004 by Shaun Ponsonby

2nd bump 09-27-2005 by rustoffa

3rd bump 02-16-2006 by Cato

4th bump 06-11-2007 by Shaun Ponsonby

Hummm.....

from the above I guess rustoffa will bump this again in the summer of 2008!

rustoffa
06-11-2007, 10:52 PM
"Straight Shooter?" "Runnin' With The Fudgepack?" "Gaydioactive?"
:D

http://www.bigprod.com/photos2/paulrodgers.JPG

Mr Badguy
06-12-2007, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by FORD
The hell with "Tooty Fruity". You ever really listen to the words to "Long Tall Sally"??

OK......

So we know that Sally has "everything that Uncle John needs". Which apparently includes something that Aunt Mary does NOT have.

We also know that Sally is bald. Presumably she wears a wig?

Now there's three reasons for a woman to be bald....

1) She has cancer.

2) She's a militant lesbian.

3) She's a Hare Krishna.

If Sally were going through chemotherapy, she probably wouldn't be "having some fun tonight". And if she were a dyke, she wouldn't be having any with Uncle John. And nobody fucking heard of Hare Krishnas in the 1950's, so that eliminates that idea.

So I submit that Long Tall Sally was no woman at all, but was a sweet Transvestite from Transsexual Transylvania.

And the 50's censors never had a clue..............

Little Richard could be gay?

Where did you get that idea?

Mr Badguy
06-12-2007, 06:49 AM
"Straight Shooter?" "Runnin' With The Fudgepack?" "Gaydioactive?"

http://www.bigprod.com/photos2/paulrodgers.JPG

"Feel like making love" is damn gay.

Cato
06-13-2007, 12:57 AM
tank top is an indispensable item for gay musicians.

Golden AWe
04-02-2010, 08:29 PM
http://photos.ncbeaches.com/ncb/darecentercato_zqty3f45yp.jpg

Cato
04-02-2010, 11:32 PM
has any gay singer ever appeared from Scotland?

rustoffa
04-02-2010, 11:36 PM
Mr Badguy likes Journey.

FORD
04-02-2010, 11:56 PM
has any gay singer ever appeared from Scotland?

http://www.audiography.com.au/images/Albums/S_A050217-06_Bay City Rollers_Wouldn't You Like It.jpg

What about the GAY City Rollers? :biggrin:

Cato
04-03-2010, 02:09 AM
uh oh!

Bay City Roller Les McKeown has been living a secret gay life - mirror.co.uk (http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/02/18/bay-city-roller-les-mckeown-been-living-secret-gay-life-115875-21131846/)

GAR
04-03-2010, 04:54 AM
Is that a man in your stool, or did you have reverse erection>?

Panamark
04-03-2010, 05:06 AM
The Bay City Rollers !! :lmao:

I feel totally sorry for Sesh ??

I remember it was cool in primary school
to have a favourite Roller in Oz...
I think I went with "Derek"

I have no idea which one "Derek" was now ?
Was there even a "Derek" ??

Im sure Scotland doesnt hold these guys as their
crowning moment in music history...

Simple Minds were Tchaikovsky compared to these dudes,
even though they were U2 rip offs...

Garbage springs to mind in more recent times, and of course
Susan Boyle !! The scots are well represented..... FREEDOM !!!

Panamark
04-03-2010, 05:09 AM
Is that a man in your stool, or did you have reverse erection>?

Would that be a vagina ?? Could that finally explain Lady Gaga ??

Panamark
04-03-2010, 07:17 AM
Just to clarify, I like garbage.
Shirley Rocks ! Susan Boyle is cumming to Australia
after proclaiming she never thought she would travel
outside Brighton, Blackburn ??? Are they those beaches
that are rocks not sand ??
She will look great in a bikini among the hollywood wannabes
at Bondi ! :)

I reckon Man o War should dress her up and man we would
have some serious celtic farkin metal !!!!!

Anonymous
04-03-2010, 09:49 AM
and of course

Now that's just low. Shame on ya.

By the way, are there any pooftas at all down there?

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
04-03-2010, 09:54 AM
Mr Badguy likes Journey.

Stoff! Good ta see ya around, brutha.

Journey RAWKS! Or maybe they don't. Wikipedia says Steve Perry is of Portuguese heritage, but we don't really want him.

Not after this.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/etWMSyJqMw0&hl=pt_PT&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/etWMSyJqMw0&hl=pt_PT&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

I'd talk some more, but I'm dancing.

Panamark
04-03-2010, 09:20 PM
Now that's just low. Shame on ya.

By the way, are there any pooftas at all down there?

I wish I could say no, but I guess they are everywhere.
I have read in the past that Sydney has the second biggest
gay population outside of San Francisco. They have a
massive annual gay mardis gras in Sydney.

I stay well away from the city on that weekend.
Actually it was only about 4 weeks ago ?

So the answer is yes, they are here in numbers.
They do live in well defined suburbs, so you can
easily avoid them..

In an ironical reversal of PC, one Gay PUB in Oxford
St (probably the centre of the gay population in Oz)
Put up signs saying if you were hetero, you were not
welcome in the PUB.

They were taken to court for antidiscrimination, and lost !!!

When I first moved to Sydney (for work reasons) I had to
work around some of these areas in stores. I saw some
things that I wish I never did !!

hideyoursheep
04-04-2010, 12:54 AM
The Bay City Rollers !! :lmao:

I feel totally sorry for Sesh ??

I remember it was cool in primary school
to have a favourite Roller in Oz...
I think I went with "Derek"

I have no idea which one "Derek" was now ?
Was there even a "Derek" ??

Im sure Scotland doesnt hold these guys as their
crowning moment in music history...

Simple Minds were Tchaikovsky compared to these dudes,
even though they were U2 rip offs...

Garbage springs to mind in more recent times, and of course

Don't forget Nazareth..:)

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
04-04-2010, 12:56 AM
nazreth are american.dumass.

hideyoursheep
04-04-2010, 01:01 AM
STFU GAR. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazareth_(band))

Diamondjimi
04-04-2010, 01:08 AM
Pwn3D! :biggrin:

Guitar Shark
04-04-2010, 01:20 AM
Stoff! Good ta see ya around, brutha.

Journey RAWKS! Or maybe they don't. Wikipedia says Steve Perry is of Portuguese heritage, but we don't really want him.

Not after this.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/etWMSyJqMw0&hl=pt_PT&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/etWMSyJqMw0&hl=pt_PT&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

I'd talk some more, but I'm dancing.

LOL, what a truly terrible remix.

Panamark
04-04-2010, 01:21 AM
Um, I think Nazareth was a 70's SCOTTISH Band.
Not bad either from what I remember. I think a lot of people
dont realize they were actually scots.

Cato
04-05-2010, 09:58 AM
btw, why are most gay musicians singers?
have you seen any gay drummer? I haven't....

discuss

Mr Badguy
04-05-2010, 03:18 PM
btw, why are most gay musicians singers?
have you seen any gay drummer? I haven't....

discuss

Nicko McBrain
Tommy Aldridge
Carmine Appice

They might as well all be gay as they won`t get much pussy after a show.

Mr Badguy
04-05-2010, 03:21 PM
No wait, I`ve got two legit ones:

Pete Gill (Ex Saxon/Motorhead) :According to Lemmy`s autobiography, a poof.

Dave Holland (Ex Trapeze/Judas Priest) :In jail for sexual assaulting a retarded boy.

And yes, both Englishmen.

Mr Badguy
04-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Speaking of the Bay City Rollers, benders and drummers, I think their drummer Derek Longmuir was in the news a few years ago for sex related stuff.

Can`t remember off hand what it was, though.

Seshmeister
04-05-2010, 03:43 PM
He was convicted of being in possesion of priest type materials.

Anonymous
04-05-2010, 07:17 PM
He was convicted of being in possesion of priest type materials.

You mean children?

rustoffa
04-06-2010, 12:19 AM
Do gay drummers even bother with a seat cushion on the stool?

rustoffa
04-06-2011, 01:27 AM
That Metal Show is a cavalcade of gay singers. This thread needs to thrive like That Metal Show.

GreenBayLA
04-06-2011, 01:42 AM
Ricky Martin! Wait he's not from Blighty.

Diamondjimi
04-06-2011, 01:57 AM
That Metal Show is a cavalcade of gay singers.

Eddie Trunk and those other 2 dipshit's argue over who's turn it is to toss Rob Halford's salad...

FORD
04-06-2011, 02:38 AM
OK, this thread has been here for 6 years, and necroposted about 6 times, and nobody mentioned Pansy Division yet??

(Not English, but very gay.......)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NafUYrPJK-U

ashstralia
04-06-2011, 05:48 AM
stipe.

Cato
04-06-2011, 09:53 AM
I think this thread is silly.

chefcraig
04-06-2011, 10:28 AM
Yet you created it. :lol:

BITEYOASS
04-06-2011, 11:04 AM
Why? Because they are posh poofs! You never see a cockney or yob band act like that.

Kristy
04-06-2011, 11:25 AM
I think Tom Petty's original drummer was gay
http://cdn.mos.musicradar.com/images/features/tp-heatbreakers-damn-the-torpedoes/mike-campbell-solo-shot-corbis-530-85.jpg
Of course, I cannot prove this. Just a hunch.

The bass player from Styx Deffo Gayo, Daddy-O
http://www.chuckpanozzosplace.com/newhomepic.jpg

1/3 of Arcade Fire gay
http://gypsysphere.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/up-arcade_fire_01.jpg

FORD
04-06-2011, 11:35 AM
Stan Lynch is gay? Never heard that before. Wish he was still in the Heartbreakers though. The records were definitely better when he was in the band, though Tom & the boys still put on a Hell of a live show.

kwame k
04-06-2011, 11:46 AM
I think Tom Petty's original drummer was gay
http://cdn.mos.musicradar.com/images/features/tp-heatbreakers-damn-the-torpedoes/mike-campbell-solo-shot-corbis-530-85.jpg
Of course, I cannot prove this. Just a hunch.

Tom Petty's original drummer was Mike Campbell?????

FORD
04-06-2011, 11:50 AM
Oh shit...... good thing Kwame's awake. I didn't even notice the picture, since I'm not fully caffienated yet. :biggrin:

Kristy
04-06-2011, 12:25 PM
I said it was a hunch.

As for the Brits...can't really call anybody off the cuff. Bryan Fairy...er, I mean Ferry isn't gay. Too into supermodels.

Kristy
04-06-2011, 01:58 PM
What about the members of Supertramp? Surely one of them has to be gay.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7LE8LRT9DVs/TFb6m9G0epI/AAAAAAAAAHs/zkUhLn37IZA/s320/Supertramp.jpg

Anonymous
04-06-2011, 02:02 PM
Is there really a point to this? I don't see how in the hell should someone's sexuality interest you.

It's their fuckin' private lives, fer fuck's sake. Are your lives so miserable that you have to delve into other people's in order to feel better about yourselves? As if someone being gay actually made him less than you in any way.

By the way, you're all flamin' pooftahs! Get a room, pr3v3rts!!! Hope you all get AIDeS. Well, those who need it, anyway.

FORD
04-06-2011, 02:27 PM
What about the members of Supertramp? Surely one of them has to be gay.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7LE8LRT9DVs/TFb6m9G0epI/AAAAAAAAAHs/zkUhLn37IZA/s320/Supertramp.jpg

I always did think Roger Hodgson had a "girly" voice, now that you mention it.

hambon4lif
04-06-2011, 02:35 PM
These are all dudes! WTF?

There's got to be some chick singers that wolf on some box.....

ThatArtGuy
04-06-2011, 02:46 PM
K.D. Lang and Melissa Etheridge?

PETE'S BROTHER
04-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Undeterred, Branigan contributed songs to Flashdance (1983) and Ghostbusters (1984) and repeated the success of her début with Branigan 2, the 1983 album which featured the US hits "Solitaire" and "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You" (the original version of the Michael Bolton composition, which Bolton himself returned to the charts in 1990). Branigan also showed her sense of humour with a cover of "Squeeze Box", The Who's paean to the joys of sex gadgetry. Given her considerable gay following on both sides of the Atlantic, this made total sense

yes steve, stfu

chefcraig
04-06-2011, 02:56 PM
Branigan also showed her sense of humour with a cover of "Squeeze Box", The Who's paean to the joys of sex gadgetry.

Sweet tap-dancing Jesus. And you thought Poison's version of the song blew chunks all over the dashboard.

fifth element
04-06-2011, 03:01 PM
ummm.

so...why?

interesting topic....lol.....

personally had never noticed.....

Kristy
04-06-2011, 03:02 PM
Amy Winehouse and Baby Spice?

I'm just saying...

FORD
04-06-2011, 03:09 PM
These are all dudes! WTF?

There's got to be some chick singers that wolf on some box.....

Well, since you asked......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKqUglOC3_8

Kristy
04-06-2011, 03:34 PM
Andrea Corr?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_MhvRcoofCuc/SWOvJHOQl_I/AAAAAAAAJKM/yPRXTba9MlE/s400/AndreaCorrPhotoshootSep2005113.jpg

She's always been my Mistress.

binnie
04-06-2011, 06:03 PM
I now have a Corrs song in my head. It's like I've been transported back to 1998.

Thanks.

rustoffa
09-23-2020, 03:04 AM
I finally have the answer. The Marquis de Sade declared it. That was it. End of discussion. Fini. That's all Folks. It's finally over.