PDA

View Full Version : World Premiere: Up For Breakfast: The Ultimate Tribute to Samuel R. Hagar

Big Fat Sammy
12-06-2005, 01:25 PM
Here it 'tis....in all it's fucked up glory, "Up For Breakfast: The Ultimate Tribute to Samuel R. Hagar" :D

It was made fairly quick, couldn't stand to hear that song over and over!

BTW This video is probably not safe for work, and not recommended for the faint of heart, weak of stomach, etc...

Also, no animals were harmed during the making of this vid. :D

Enjoy!

:)

http://rapidshare.de/files/8729555/Up_For_Breakfast.mpg.html

DavidLeeNatra
12-06-2005, 07:05 PM
man!!! MAN !!! that is the motherfucking SHIT !!!! I'm sitting in a fucking internet-café and all the people were starring at me laughing my fucking ASS OFF !!!

BFS...you should get a rotharmy medal for this stuff...and don't forget to post it at the LINX :D

and sammyhagar.net :D

GREAT ! ! !

DavidLeeNatra
12-06-2005, 07:12 PM
ok...after watching it three times in a row...and drying my tears...the beginning with the sheep jumping at the wall is a perfect opener...then the pieces turn more ugly and the bette middler pics nearly killed me...

please do another one for "it's about time" and don't forget to put in some "drunk ed" (from the live panama and the guitar smashing!!!)

btw...where the fuck did you get these funny hagar-clips from???

Coyote
12-06-2005, 07:26 PM
BFS, you DESERVE a medal! I was LMAO during the fucking thing!

The sponsors bit was a nice touch...

rustoffa
12-06-2005, 08:44 PM
Holy shit. BFS, you're a fucking genius. LMMFAO!!!!

Stickying this bitch.

rustoffa
12-06-2005, 08:49 PM
BWA-HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!

Watch it folks.......I'm fucking crying...
:killer: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rockit2: :rockit2: :rockit2:

diamondsgirl
12-06-2005, 09:03 PM
Excellent! :D

LMAO @ the sheep!

BFS, you rock. :)

diamondsgirl
12-06-2005, 09:04 PM
was that Matt White shearing that sheep?

ROTF....

Jurak
12-06-2005, 10:17 PM
Yet another job well done....... BFS... fuckin hysterical..... :D

franksters
12-06-2005, 11:30 PM
It is excellent you really captured the ''intensity''!!!!!hahahahahahaaa

yhay photo album is a killer!

Get that medal!

Big Fat Sammy
12-07-2005, 01:05 AM
Lmao...glad yall think it's funny. I thought it was funny and/or totally demented/sick while I was making it. :D

The second clip, the one after the beginning "sheep in line" bit, the one where the guy is making the sheep smile, LMAO, was found on the google vid search...it's a technique called "mouthing" to check the dental work of sheep, LMAO...it never ceases to amaze me what is available on the internet. :D

The Sammy "montage" of pics is all from one thread here, minus the Bette, and none of those are photoshopped BTW. It's way to easy to exploit that motherfucker. :D

The drunk Ed clips would have been there but I couldn't find them anymore...perhaps they will turn up in a future project. :)

Alot of the Hagar clips came from MTV Cribs, I believe...as there was alot of touring his home in the vid I downloaded, and of course the riding of the ATV, which was a goldmine of footage to use, LMAO.

Roth on....

BFS

MAX
12-07-2005, 04:02 AM
Holy Shit does that "song" if one can even call it that SUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Regardless...

ROTMFFLMMFAO!!!

Sorry Brett, but The Linkers NEED to see this gem. :cool:

Douglas T.
12-07-2005, 08:44 AM
NICE! I would just like to know what the sheep did to deserve being called sammy fans! I know this is a way back thing even before the hide your sheep tour! I'll bet most sheep would rather rock out to DAVE but they closer resemble sammy! Hey that is why half them come here to get sheared in the pen!
..just bablin' on! great video work! Considering the song and the character used in the video, I imagine, it is hard to make good out of bad! Let's name the sheep that hits his head on top of the gate AL! !! !!!DT

diamondsgirl
12-07-2005, 10:19 AM
Nice pic in your sig, DT. :cool:

DavidLeeNatra
12-07-2005, 11:38 AM
hey bfs! I got all the "drunk ed" stuff :D

Douglas T.
12-07-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
Nice pic in your sig, DT. :cool:

Thanks! Nice lighting ... nice smile ... nice doobie! !! !!!DT

Sammy's biggets fan pictured below!:D

Jurak
12-07-2005, 01:46 PM
Let's name the sheep that hits his head on top of the gate AL! !!

Let's name it "ritefoolfortheknob" instead ....... :D

Douglas T.
12-07-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Jurak
Let's name it "ritefoolfortheknob" instead ....... :D

Took a knock on the head to get him into the pen! !! !!!DT

CROWBAR
12-07-2005, 02:55 PM
GAT DAMN WAS THAT HILARIOUS!!:D

DavidLeeNatra
12-07-2005, 04:54 PM
what the fuck!!! this outstanding flic is worth more than 19 posts! are you all on 56k or what?

Douglas T.
12-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
are you all on 56k or what?

I'm that ... and I watched it! 35 minutes later! !! !!!DT

DavidLeeNatra
12-07-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
I'm that ... and I watched it! 35 minutes later! !! !!!DT

:56k:

Seshmeister
12-07-2005, 10:12 PM
Fucking tremendous work.

I shudder to think of some of the stuff you had to watch to put that together!:)

jhale667
12-08-2005, 12:26 AM
God, that's just SO wrong on so many levels...hilarious!! Another Stellar BFS production.

You rule.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Romeo Delight
12-08-2005, 05:33 AM
Outstanding!:killer:

Polk High
12-08-2005, 11:24 AM
awesome, is that a real commercial w/ Oster aviation? If so please tell me that the plane coming in for a crash landing wasn't part of it

Northern Girl
12-08-2005, 12:22 PM
LMAO...good job, BFS !! :cool:

Jack68
12-09-2005, 11:17 AM
A few things come to mind here...
1.That is the first time i ever heard that song all the way thru,i swear to god.
2."She puts the cream in my coffee."Im speechless..
3.fucking hilarious ,outstanding!
4.Was there a hook or riff or anything in that song or was it "SHE PUTS THE CREAM IN MY COFFEE?"

jhale667
12-09-2005, 03:17 PM
...The guitar riff is kinda cool...but it's totally ruined by that "Why can't this be love"-esque synth drone....yuck.

Hardrock69
12-09-2005, 04:23 PM
This also is the first time I ever heard that song.

In fact, I have never listened to any van hagar music after 5150 that was not on the radio.

So there is a good 75% of van hagar material I have never heard.

I feel so fortunate that I was not exposed to such lame fucking SHIT!!
:cool:

That said, the vid is grate!

Big Fat Sammy
12-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Thanks again everyone!

Originally posted by Polk High
awesome, is that a real commercial w/ Oster aviation? If so please tell me that the plane coming in for a crash landing wasn't part of it

Yes, but the landing was from Ebaumsworld.com....At first I attemped to use footage of a guy sticking an annoying child in the overhead luggage compartment, LMAO, but couldn't quite get it to look right.

Originally posted by Jack68
A few things come to mind here...
1.That is the first time i ever heard that song all the way thru,i swear to god.
2."She puts the cream in my coffee."Im speechless..
3.fucking hilarious ,outstanding!
4.Was there a hook or riff or anything in that song or was it "SHE PUTS THE CREAM IN MY COFFEE?"

1) That's not the complete song! I couldn't take anymore, and cut to the "sponsors" bit. There's ANOTHER verse and chorus I believe.

2) Sorry, but that line has nothing on the next one.... "She put the butter on my biscuit, Honeydew my melon."

3) Thank you, it was fun to put together!

4) I think the hook was possibly "flip flop flippin, got me trippin!" LMAO

DlocRoth
12-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Jesus!!

Well done, sir!!

I say WELL DONE!!

Ron Chi
12-11-2005, 09:39 AM
Hey fella, I know I'm a newbie around here but don't you think your directorial and editing talnets would be better suited in putting something together more productive?

I know this is a webforum dedicated to DLR & CVH. But why all the trashing of Sammy? Is it really necessary? You could resent Sammy for taking the wheel from Roth but you cannot deny his contribution to the Van Halen name and legacy. Any other singer would have caved in under the pressure.

I am not one to get into a Hagar/Roth debate as both men have their imprints in Van Halen history. Talk Roth. Talk about the 1st era of Van Halen. Slagging on Hagar proves nothing. It's actually counterproductive to Roth fans. Could it be that Sammy took them higher, and higher, straight up to the top of the charts and Roth only fans feel slightly bitter? You make the call.

Romeo Delight
12-11-2005, 09:53 AM
Hey Ron...I think Sammy's contribution is there for everyone to see.

He is a bloated, self-absorbed piece of tequila-pimping, alien-abducted shit.

Just look at him, listen to him run his sorry mouth and this masterpiece is the result. This world premiere is more of a documentary than a parody..

Jérôme Frenchise
12-11-2005, 10:45 AM
Damn hilarious! 500 stars for this tour-de-force of yours, BFS!!! :D

DavidLeeNatra
12-11-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Ron Chi
Hey fella, I know I'm a newbie around here but don't you think your directorial and editing talnets would be better suited in putting something together more productive?

I know this is a webforum dedicated to DLR & CVH. But why all the trashing of Sammy? Is it really necessary? You could resent Sammy for taking the wheel from Roth but you cannot deny his contribution to the Van Halen name and legacy. Any other singer would have caved in under the pressure.

I am not one to get into a Hagar/Roth debate as both men have their imprints in Van Halen history. Talk Roth. Talk about the 1st era of Van Halen. Slagging on Hagar proves nothing. It's actually counterproductive to Roth fans. Could it be that Sammy took them higher, and higher, straight up to the top of the charts and Roth only fans feel slightly bitter? You make the call.

try this forum... www.vhlinks.com and don't let the backdoor hit ya, where the good lord split ya...

Big Fat Sammy
12-11-2005, 07:26 PM
Could it be that Sammy took them higher, and higher, straight up to the top of the charts and Roth only fans feel slightly bitter?

ROTMFFLMAO!

No. Not at all.

Unchainme
12-11-2005, 08:05 PM
BFS, You should've used the clip from Farm Aid where Sammy openly admits ON STAGE that hes got a small dick, I'm completly serious about this, I'll try and upload it sometime.

DavidLeeNatra
12-11-2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
BFS, You should've used the clip from Farm Aid where Sammy openly admits ON STAGE that hes got a small dick, I'm completly serious about this, I'll try and upload it sometime.

lol...remember that!!! holding up a sign and saying "your dick is too small" and then "how did you know" or something like this...what a dumbass...but maybe the only time fatty wasn't lying...

Big Fat Sammy
12-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
lol...remember that!!! holding up a sign and saying "your dick is too small" and then "how did you know" or something like this...what a dumbass...but maybe the only time fatty wasn't lying...

No way! Gotta find that! :D

Someone was holding a sign? LMAO!

MAX
12-11-2005, 09:15 PM
Hey BFS,

Why isn't this one able to be saved like the CGTSNM one?

Regardless, stellar props to you and thanks. :killer:

*EDIT!!! My Bad and OOF!!! I just figured it out. Sorry.* :o :o

Big Fat Sammy
12-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Edit: Ok! :D

conmee
12-12-2005, 04:16 AM
This video is STELLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Bloody Christ that was funny!!!!!

That is all.

Icon.

DavidLeeNatra
12-12-2005, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey BFS,

Why isn't this one able to be saved like the CGTSNM one?

Regardless, stellar props to you and thanks. :killer:

*EDIT!!! My Bad and OOF!!! I just figured it out. Sorry.* :o :o

I could save it!

DavidLeeNatra
12-12-2005, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Big Fat Sammy
No way! Gotta find that! :D

Someone was holding a sign? LMAO!

no it wasn't written on the sign...but somebody threw a sign on stage and sam held it up to edward and tried to be funny...what he was...but not as he planned... :D

Jimmy Jingles
12-13-2005, 04:37 PM

Where did this Sheepy bastard come from? You do know what site this is, right?

You can't come here, praise Spammy, and then not expect to 'debate'.

Gaydar is a fat fuck who ruined VH and tarnished their image forever. He has the vocal talent of a greasy fart and dresses like a 5 year old homeless gimp.

Do us a favor and go back to your RedRocker comic books and Cabo-stained bedsheets. Crank that OU812 and tell yourself you matter in this world.

Ball Spanker.

Diamondjimi
12-13-2005, 04:53 PM
Well said Jingles !

Hey BFS that is 1 funny vid, nice work !

fer_pereira
12-13-2005, 07:21 PM
This is fucking great!! :)
Congratulations!!!

WARF
12-15-2005, 12:22 PM
Holy Shit that was funny.
I never heard UP FOR BREAKFAST.
Wow... does that song suck.
Cream in my coffee... butter in my buscuit?
How fucking gay!

mako_kimura
12-18-2005, 08:19 AM
dude, that was fuckin sweet. i'm absolutly in pain from laughing

WARF
12-19-2005, 01:13 PM
Off to Natraville, so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle!

DavidLeeNatra
12-19-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by WARF
Off to Natraville, so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle!

thank ya verrrrry mucho...gets what it deserves for a while...and this is the only way a fucking van hagar song can get a sticky in this forum :D

hain23x
01-01-2006, 05:32 PM
That is some funny ass shit, dude!

Was that Beetlejuice getting that big girl doggy style?

Big Fat Sammy
01-01-2006, 06:08 PM
That was Beetlejuice....LMAO

knuckleboner
01-17-2006, 04:45 PM
outstanding!

who's up for seconds?

BITEYOASS
02-22-2006, 04:02 PM
Fuckin hilarious!

Big Troubles
03-14-2006, 12:01 PM
nice work!

mako_kimura
04-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Umm, where'd the vid go? I tried to watch it and it said it was deleted

DavidLeeNatra
04-07-2006, 05:05 PM
the vid is gone, because nobody downloaded it for a while...maybe I'll host it someday... ;)

props again for BFS for posting it!!!

guwapo_rocker
04-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Crap I missed it, I like BFS work.

Can we get it back up somehow??

bantonelli
04-07-2006, 10:13 PM

Chi....I think you better stick to Kung Fu fighting...you will never find yourself arguing intelligently on the behalf of a Spam-retard.

DeadOrAlive
04-13-2006, 07:42 PM
Oh god. That's beautiful. Another 5 if I could man

Loons The Great
03-22-2007, 12:26 AM
Any chance of a resurrection? When the resurrection comes, there'll be a two drink minimum...

Padre Atilio
03-22-2007, 06:40 PM
yes I would also like to see it. Is it on youtube? Put it somewhere. PLEASE

FORD
03-22-2007, 07:36 PM
Did this ever get posted at YouTube?

Sammy Who??
03-22-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Did this ever get posted at YouTube?

go for it Pinto!