PDA

View Full Version : Christmas bonuses

boy, u stupid
12-10-2005, 04:41 PM
I will be sending gift certificates for $200 to Quaker Stake & Lube to the following members for their dedication and for keeping my site going during my hiatuses: DavidLeeNatra, Rikk, Fuckhowardstern, alleykat, rothwoman, Will and von halen. Thank you. T.

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
12-10-2005, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by boy, u stupid
I will be sending gift certificates for $200 to Quaker Stake & Lube to the following members for their dedication and for keeping my site going during my hiatuses: DavidLeeNatra, Rikk, Fuckhowardstern, alleykat, rothwoman, Will and von halen. Thank you. T.

Oh JOE, don't you mean you'll be sending $20 to a teenage runaway with anal lube?

Quaker "Stake" isn't even in PA anymore you sperm saver....

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
12-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Hmmm...I noticed Joey is a "head fluffer" know, how fitting. He was once a gay fluffer in a film, but was fired because he didn't know when to stop!

Unchainme
12-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Its spelled QUAKER STEAK AND LUBE Joey, Joey you couldn't afford to eat there anyway. I've been to the one near Joey's Hometown btw :D.

fuckhowardstern
12-10-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by boy, u stupid

Hey Thanks Joe! See I can play nice and make friends on this site everybody! Don't forget to see if you can get me Dice's authograph if its not too much of an imposition! He is one of my favorites!