PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter asking for Fragging of Rummy

LoungeMachine
12-12-2005, 06:18 PM
uruknet.info
ÇæÑæßäÊ.ÅäÝæ

[ home page] | [ tutte le notizie/all news ] | [ download banner] | [ ultimo aggiornamento/last update 13/12/2005 00:12 ]

Memo: On fragging Rumsfeld (unclassified)
jouna, iraq-war.ru

December 11, 2005

To: U.S. Generals in Iraq and Pentagon

As all the higher U.S. officers know, the latest 'plans’ of the Secretary of Defense Mr. Rumsfeld, 'aerial war’, '70 mobile brigades’, 'arab auxiliaries’ are as sufficient in handling the present situation in Iraq as the resources he offered for the operation Iraqi Freedom, a mission accomplished according to his spokesman, Mr. Bush in May 2, 2003. These ad hoc 'plans’ – like others he has not yet even invented – are throwing the U.S. Armed Forces to the same black hole der Führer precipitated the German armies during WWII.

In these circumstances, I ask you a simple question: why don’t you just frag him in order to prevent this? Not entirely opposed to the idea of actually assassinating Mr. Rumsfeld, I do however remind you, that this would a serious crime – at least according to the U.S. laws. Also remember that such deed would leave the entire world missing him – from the Hague trial, of course. To avoid these disadvantages I’m offering you today a moderate version of fragging Mr. Rumsfeld with the desired effect.

As you (and the at least somewhat informed part of the world) are aware, the Department of Defense casualty count is highly undercounted (translation: forged) in various ways. Just recently, seven republican members of Congress asked for the true toll the war (cf. http://thinkprogress.org/2005/12/10/casualty-cover-up/ ). Unfortunately the Senators, mistakenly – or not? – sent the letter to a person with no proven contact to the Earth I (i.e. this one), except he has an address denoting to it (1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW). To correct the error of U.S. senators, I decided to turn to the right people, you.

As the DoD casualty count is the determining factor of the U.S. public opinion in the Iraq war, you can create an absolute win-win-situation simply by leaking the true figures, and soon after the author of the forgery, Mr. Rumsfeld, thus saving the U.S. Armed Forces from the impending doom in Iraq, the Iraqi people from unnecessary suffering – and the entire world from the Bush Administration and its lackeys.

(This report was compiled and supplied to you by jouna, iraq-war.ru)

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m18621&l=i&size=1&hd=0

FORD
12-12-2005, 09:02 PM
While nobody would miss the filthy fucking pig (not even Brian) the last thing we need is for PNAC to make a martyr out of Rummy the Dummy. Esepecially since they would just use it as an excuse to further the war.

Hardrock69
12-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Well, Fuck Rummy anyway.

He is just a tool of the CFR and other behind-the-scenes power-mongers.

LoungeMachine
12-12-2005, 10:24 PM
The "fuck rummy" sentiments notwithstanding....

I, too wish he would step down and be brought up on war crimes....

It's pretty obvious he's in their crosshairs, and I wouldn't expect anymore "surprise" visits "in country" anymore...

Hardrock69
12-13-2005, 02:06 AM
No shit.

He is a genocidal maniac cocksucker.

Pastor Bruce S.
12-13-2005, 04:06 AM
This thread is asinine. Mr. Donald Rumsfeld is put in a no-win situation regarding his policies regarding foreign issues. Whether or not Mr. Rumsfeld made any tactical errors is a issue for another time.

Donald Rumsfeld is doing things in this best interest of democracy. The Bible teaches compassion, tolerance, and understanding towards others. I mean, who are we to judge the the motives of others when we ourselves only have grace through God.

People. Let's not turn this into a Republican vs. Democrat, Conservative vs. Liberal Lunatic, or Right-Wing vs. Left. Let's come together as a nation, as a people, and support our national leaders in such hectic times.

Love always,

Your Pastor Bruce S.

Nickdfresh
12-13-2005, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Pastor Bruce S.
This thread is asinine. Mr. Donald Rumsfeld is put in a no-win situation regarding his policies regarding foreign issues. Whether or not Mr. Rumsfeld made any tactical errors is a issue for another time.

Donald Rumsfeld is doing things in this best interest of democracy. The Bible teaches compassion, tolerance, and understanding towards others. I mean, who are we to judge the the motives of others when we ourselves only have grace through God.

People. Let's not turn this into a Republican vs. Democrat, Conservative vs. Liberal Lunatic, or Right-Wing vs. Left. Let's come together as a nation, as a people, and support our national leaders in such hectic times.

Love always,

Your Pastor Bruce S.

BULLSHIT! He created and advocated those positions! He was among the first to advocate hitting IRAQ, using 9/11 as an excuse...

He's an incompetent douche bag driving up military costs due to his "Transformation," which thus far has meant hiring civilians and mercenaries to perform both noncombat tasks (to free up troops for combat roles, instead of just getting more troops, which would be far cheaper economically, but not politically;)) as well as "pacification" occupation roles...

His whole strategy is based on allowing America to wage foreign wars more freely (while the CHINESE continue to own more of our economy)....

He derserves a "one way trip to the ceiling," but he's gone soon anyways...

Hardrock69
12-13-2005, 10:50 AM
This is just a modern version of the Gulf Of Tonkin.

LBJ and his cronies dressed up a non-event and went CRYING to Congress about how we were "attacked" and we better send more troops over to Vietnam.

This situation is no different.

The powers that be HAVE TO CREATE some kind of scenario that will cause the sheeple of the US to "demand" more security, or that we go to war, etc.

That gives the government plausible deniability, as they can say "we were only doing what the people wanted us to do".

Without such "events", they know damn well that the public would not at all want to go to war.

Rumsfeld has been in on this scenario for decades.

Nitro Express
12-13-2005, 12:46 PM
Like King from the movie Platoon said to Charlie Sheen,"The poor have always been screwed over by the rich, always have and always will."

ODShowtime
12-13-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Pastor Bruce S.

Love always,

Your Pastor Bruce S.

shut up

Warham
12-13-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
The "fuck rummy" sentiments notwithstanding....

I, too wish he would step down and be brought up on war crimes....

It's pretty obvious he's in their crosshairs, and I wouldn't expect anymore "surprise" visits "in country" anymore...

What war crimes is he to be charged for?

Warham
12-13-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
BULLSHIT! He created and advocated those positions! He was among the first to advocate hitting IRAQ, using 9/11 as an excuse...

He's an incompetent douche bag driving up military costs due to his "Transformation," which thus far has meant hiring civilians and mercenaries to perform both noncombat tasks (to free up troops for combat roles, instead of just getting more troops, which would be far cheaper economically, but not politically;)) as well as "pacification" occupation roles...

His whole strategy is based on allowing America to wage foreign wars more freely (while the CHINESE continue to own more of our economy)....

He derserves a "one way trip to the ceiling," but he's gone soon anyways...

Yep, he'll be gone in 2008, when the next Republican president takes office.

LoungeMachine
12-13-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Warham
What war crimes is he to be charged for?

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE

Germany | 30.11.2004
Rumsfeld Sued for Alleged War Crimes

Großansicht des Bildes mit der Bildunterschrift: Rumsfeld has not felt a need to take the blame for Abu Ghraib
Alleging responsibility for war crimes and torture at Baghdad's Abu Ghraib prison, a human rights group has filed a criminal complaint in Germany against US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and other top US officials.

The New York-based Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR) and Berlin's Republican Lawyers' Association said they and five Iraqi citizens mistreated by US soldiers were seeking a probe by German federal prosecutors of leading US policymakers.

They said they had chosen Germany because of its Code of Crimes Against International Law, introduced in 2002, which grants German courts universal jurisdiction in cases involving war crimes or crimes against humanity.

It also makes military or civilian commanders who fail to prevent their subordinates from committing such acts liable.

"No other place to go"

"We filed these cases here because there is simply no other place to go," CCR vice president Peter Weiss said in a statement, adding that the US Congress had "failed" to seriously investigate the abuses. "It is clear that the US government is not willing to open an investigation into these allegations against these officials."

Bildunterschrift: Großansicht des Bildes mit der Bildunterschrift: Abu Ghraib prison The Center for Constitutional Rights noted that while several US soldiers were facing court martial for the abuse and sexual humiliation of prisoners at the US-run Abu Ghraib detention center in Iraq, their superiors looked set to escape discipline.

The complaint names Rumsfeld, former CIA director George Tenet, Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence Steven Cambone, Lieutenant General Ricardo Sanchez, Brigadier General Janis L. Karpinski and other military officers who served in Iraq.

Five victims part of the case

"From Donald Rumsfeld on down, the political and military leaders in charge of Iraq policy must be investigated and held accountable," CCR president Michael Ratner said in a statement issued in Frankfurt, Germany.

Bildunterschrift: Großansicht des Bildes mit der Bildunterschrift: A US soldier holding a dog in front an Iraqi detainee at Abu Ghraib prison The CCR said that the five Iraqis it was representing had been victims of mistreatment including electric shock, severe beatings, sleep and food deprivation and sexual abuse.

It noted that Sanchez and other officers involved in the case were based in Germany. Germany's federal prosecutor now has to decide whether the case warrants further investigation.

Germany's Code of Crimes Against International Law is a unique piece of legislation that allow Germany to prosecute crimes against international law anywhere in the world. (Nov. 30, 2004)

DW-World: Probe Into Iraqi Prison Scandal Widens

One of the US soldiers accused of abusing Iraqi prisoners will plead guilty, it emerged during pre-trial hearings in Germany. Separately, an independent US report also blamed top-level Pentagon officials for the scandal. (Aug. 25, 2004)

LoungeMachine
12-13-2005, 10:01 PM
I have more.......

Torture is only the beginning