PDA

View Full Version : Not Fonda Hanoi Jane

DrMaddVibe
12-14-2005, 06:41 AM
Jane Fonda: U.S. Troops Are 'Killing Machines'

"Hanoi Jane" Fonda is claiming that ever since Vietnam, U.S. troops have been trained to commit atrocities against innocent civilians as a matter of military policy.

"Starting with the Vietnam War we began training soldiers differently," the anti-American actress says in an email to the Washington Post.

Fonda claims she learned of the policy switch in "secret meetings" she had with military psychologists "who were really worried about what was happening to our combat personnel."

One doctor, she insists, told her U.S. troops had been deliberately trained to be "killing machines."

"This began," Fonda maintained, "because the military discovered that in World War II and Korea, [U.S.] soldiers weren't killing enough."

"So they changed training procedures" to teach troops how to commit atrocities.

Still, the anti-war gadfly cautions, it's important not to blame the soldiers themselves for carrying out war crimes.

Recalling the "Winter Soldier" hearings that she and John Kerry staged in 1971, Fonda lamented: "When you put young people into an atrocity-producing situation where enemy and civilian are commingled, where the 'other side' is dehumanized, we cannot be surprised."

Anti-war vets now returning from Iraq, Fonda cautioned, should be listened to instead of being dismissed as "unpatriotic."

"We have not learned the lessons of Vietnam," she declared.

Cathedral
12-14-2005, 08:54 AM
She's right, we didn't learn any lessons in Vietnam, like the one where she has tea and crumpets with the enemy while riding an Anti-Aircraft Gun for photo opps.

Get real, Jane, then swallow something big enough to keep that trap shut for awhile.

She's actually getting mileage out of the whole Hanoi Jane deal at this point. sales of her many works and projects have picked up over the last year so it is actually paying off for her to embrace her old point of view.

My question is this, who didn't know that soldiers were trained to kill?

That woman isn't very bright on the common sense end of the thinking game, is she?

All's fair in love and war...

Hardrock69
12-14-2005, 12:03 PM
That stupid bitch.....

If I am in a theater of ops, and some fucking raghead is trying to kill me, then you are goddamned fucking right I will become the baddest killing machine you ever saw.

She just needs to go back to doing what she does best....sucking the cock of old rich white men....

Nickdfresh
12-14-2005, 12:11 PM
Actually, the US military revised it's training after Army psychologists discovered, during studies conducted in the 50's with WWII vets, that a shockingly low number of combat soldiers actually attempted to kill the enemy in combat.

She's actually correct, in a way....

This is one of the reasons why the number of combat fatigue casualties has steadily grown starting in Vietnam.

Funny that JANE FONDA shows more concern for homeless, mentally-ill IRAQ WAR vets than our "conservative" politicians who cut their VA benefits....

Support your involuntarily extended, called up from the Individual Ready Reserve, troops.:)

Jérôme Frenchise
12-14-2005, 12:35 PM
Same old story: it's so easy to stand in the righteous camp with angel-like views, saying "it's not fair, it's intolerable, etc". It's naive.
I remember seeing a re-broadcast of Jane Fonda speaking French and explaining how there could be "atrocities", how there was "no point in that war [in Vietnam]" and so on. Everything and more has been said about it, but she also made it even harder for GI's families and the troops who were about to fly to Vietnam at the time... Young blood about to go there (and maybe with no return), leaving their families, kids, friends, job, hearing sweet Jane say on the radio or TV that there's "no point", etc... Bad vibes!
It's like breaking an open door open, moaning "no war", "peace and larv"...
But man, how beautiful she was from the sixties till the mid-70s... Ow-ow-owoooowww! :)

Nickdfresh
12-14-2005, 12:50 PM
I definitely put a hurtin' on the BARBARELLA era FONDA...

http://images.art.com/images/-/Jane-Fonda---Barbarella--C10102276.jpeg

Jérôme Frenchise
12-14-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I definitely put a hurtin' on the BARBARELLA era FONDA...

http://images.art.com/images/-/Jane-Fonda---Barbarella--C10102276.jpeg

Aaahh... she surely was one of the most beautiful women who ever walked the earth. :)

There's an old joke about sweet beauties, that goes "Sois belle, et tais-toi", the kind of things that they will say to models somehow... ("Be beautiful and be quiet"). Maybe she should have kept quiet. :D
Some will say "it's mostly 'be quiet'" not to say "plain Jane", precisely. :D

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 02:55 AM
Bump

Nickdfresh
11-01-2007, 09:57 AM
Lounge, you silly goose!

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 11:48 AM
I know !!
Shame on me.

I did it to prove my point to cadaverdouche...

Had he bothered to search, he'd see he's not bringing anything new to the table with his Hanoi Jane tired bullshit.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
11-01-2007, 11:57 AM
Don't make me open this festering piece of shit, mister! :mad:

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 11:58 AM
I dare you !!!!

Double dare you.

Nickdfresh
11-01-2007, 12:25 PM
That's it! :mad: You've brought this on yourself!!

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 12:37 PM
The Horror !!!

Nickdfresh
11-01-2007, 12:39 PM
That's it! I was going to close it, but now it's staying open for not less than 24 hours of sheer fucking hell! :( :mad:

thome
11-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Your God-Likeness is just unbelievably asinine.

Is this enough danger danger for your ego.

You have closed the other Jane Cong Twats.

Close this bitch.

Re-open the others.

You silence the majority to revel in your mouth.
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n189/thome_2006/Ballad_of_Ho_Chi_Minh.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n189/thome_2006/43tt.jpg
http://www.3rdmarines.net/Vietnam_jane_fonda_in_vietnam.htm
Jane Fonda also participated in a staged press conference with American servicemen held captive by the Viet Cong, the purpose of which was to "prove" that the POWs were not being mistreated by their captors. Years later when the released POWs described the very real torture and degradation they suffered at the hands of the North Vietnamese, Fonda called them "hypocrites and liars."

Lick IT UP!
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n189/thome_2006/fondapic.jpg

Yes timmy there is a boogie man even though you media control freeks say there isn't.

Laugh away ....

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 01:17 PM
Oh, STFU thome....

The ONLY Fondab thread wasnt closed, it was dumped, but dont let FACTS get in your way...

And it was a SHIT thread with no substance...

This thread was started by a known Neo-Con shitbag like yourself...

There is no making you happy, so we wont bother trying...

Dont like the thread, then stay out.

Want to post in cadaverdouche's excellent Fonda thread, knock yourself out... it's in the dump where it belongs.

Got anything worthwhile to add?

No?

Didnt think so.

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by thome

You have closed the other Jane Cong Twats.

Close this bitch.

Re-open the others.

You really are an IDIOT, you know that?

Dumb as a fucking rock.

:rolleyes:

thome
11-01-2007, 01:19 PM
By Gene Kuentzler: The question raised by Gary Beaver, "Do you have any data on actual U.S. troops, by name who were killed as a direct result of Fonda's actions?" can be answered by reading the book written by General Giap, Commander of NVA forces. Giap clearly indicated that NVA troops were without sufficient supplies, and had been continually defeated time and again.
By 1968, NVA morale was at it's lowest point ever. The plans for "Tet" '68 was their last desperate attempt to achieve a success, in an effort to boost the NVA morale. When it was over, General Giap and the NVA viewed the Tet '68 offensive as a failure, they were on their knees and had prepared to negotiate a surrender.
At that time, there were fewer than 10,000 U.S. casualties, the Vietnam War was about to end, as the NVA was prepared to accept their defeat. Then, they heard Walter Cronkite (former CBS News anchor and correspondent) on TV proclaiming the success of the Tet '68 offensive by the communist NVA. They were completely and totally amazed at hearing that the US Embassy had been overrun. In reality, The NVA had not gained access to the Embassy--there were some VC who had been killed on the grassy lawn, but they hadn't gained access. Further reports indicated the riots and protesting on the streets of America.
According to Giap, these distorted reports were inspirational to the NVA. They changed their plans from a negotiated surrender and decided instead, they only needed to persevere for one more hour, day, week, month, eventually the protesters in American would help them to achieve a victory they knew they could not win on the battlefield. Remember, this decision was made at a time when the U.S. casualties were fewer than 10,000, at the end of 1967, beginning of 1968.
Today, there are 58,229 names on the Vietnam Wall Memorial that was built with the donations made by the American public. Although Giap did not mention each and every protester's name in his book, many of us will never forget the 58,229 names on the Wall. We will also never forget the names of those who helped in placing those additional 48,000 names there: Bill, Jane, Tom, Cronkite, and others.
Those of us who rotated prior to Walter Cronkite's report on "Tet-68" can clearly state, "We were still winning when I left!"

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 01:22 PM
Yes, the war in Vietnam was lost by Jane Fonda.

She is also responsible for losing Iraq and Afghanistan too.

She is also under investigation for slashing the tires on your double-wide.

Tell me again why George and Dick didnt serve in VN, but both Kerry and Gore did?

Why is it you Neo-Cons love to talk big about war, but never actually go and fight?

Nickdfresh
Your God-Likeness is just unbelievably asinine.

And here we go, the old trailer dweller too dumb to have ever served has the most comments to make...

thome
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
You really are an IDIOT, you know that?

Dumb as a fucking rock.

Your a smart ass and the sick sadistic look in your av is the mirror of who you are.

Depp is a fagbitch.

:eek:

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 01:24 PM
Your a smart ass and the sick sadistic look in your av is the mirror of who you are.

Depp is a fagbitch.

Great comeback, mensa :rolleyes:

Now tell us again, which Fonda threads did we close?

thome
11-01-2007, 01:24 PM
Yes, the war in Vietnam was lost by Jane Fonda.

She is also responsible for losing Iraq and Afghanistan too.

She is also under investigation for slashing the tires on your double-wide.

Tell me again why George and Dick didnt serve in VN, but both Kerry and Gore did?

Why is it you Neo-Cons love to talk big about war, but never actually go and fight?

Thread title!!!!!!!! Pay Attention!!!!! general swing of your post way off subject.

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 01:25 PM

Depp is a fagbitch.

LMMFAO

So then you must be wearing your red tights right now?

:lol:

What great insights you bring.

You should really be a mod. :D

thome
11-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Jane Fonda tells the student audience at the Michigan State University in 1969;
"I would think that if you understood what communism was, you would hope,
you would pray on your knees, that we would someday become communist."

Read and weap.

thome
11-01-2007, 01:27 PM
When the POWs returned in early 1973 and detailed the torture and mistreatment, she accused them of lying.
Senator John McCain had both his arms broken. She calls McCain a liar! (AFJ,May'88--Personalities)

Learn bitches

thome
11-01-2007, 01:28 PM
In 1975 Jane went back to Moscow, thanking them "for sending assistance which the Soviet people are sending to Vietnam."

Give up!!

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 01:29 PM
By Gene Kuentzler: The question raised by Gary Beaver, "Do you have any data on actual U.S. troops, by name who were killed as a direct result of Fonda's actions?" can be answered by reading the book written by General Giap, Commander of NVA forces. Giap clearly indicated that NVA troops were without sufficient supplies, and had been continually defeated time and again.
By 1968, NVA morale was at it's lowest point ever. The plans for "Tet" '68 was their last desperate attempt to achieve a success, in an effort to boost the NVA morale. When it was over, General Giap and the NVA viewed the Tet '68 offensive as a failure, they were on their knees and had prepared to negotiate a surrender.
At that time, there were fewer than 10,000 U.S. casualties, the Vietnam War was about to end, as the NVA was prepared to accept their defeat. Then, they heard Walter Cronkite (former CBS News anchor and correspondent) on TV proclaiming the success of the Tet '68 offensive by the communist NVA. They were completely and totally amazed at hearing that the US Embassy had been overrun. In reality, The NVA had not gained access to the Embassy--there were some VC who had been killed on the grassy lawn, but they hadn't gained access. Further reports indicated the riots and protesting on the streets of America.
According to Giap, these distorted reports were inspirational to the NVA. They changed their plans from a negotiated surrender and decided instead, they only needed to persevere for one more hour, day, week, month, eventually the protesters in American would help them to achieve a victory they knew they could not win on the battlefield. Remember, this decision was made at a time when the U.S. casualties were fewer than 10,000, at the end of 1967, beginning of 1968.
Today, there are 58,229 names on the Vietnam Wall Memorial that was built with the donations made by the American public. Although Giap did not mention each and every protester's name in his book, many of us will never forget the 58,229 names on the Wall. We will also never forget the names of those who helped in placing those additional 48,000 names there: Bill, Jane, Tom, Cronkite, and others.
Those of us who rotated prior to Walter Cronkite's report on "Tet-68" can clearly state, "We were still winning when I left!"

Thread title!!!!!!!! Pay Attention!!!!! general swing of your post way off subject.

You toook it there, dumbass.

Can you really be this stupid?

It's hard to believe actually....

But then again...

thome
11-01-2007, 01:29 PM
Jane refused to join Joan Baez and others in their protest against the Khmer Rouge slaughter because, as she told the National Press Club on September 26, 1979, she was unable to confirm the accuracy of the charges against the regime. The purpose of the interview was to polish her image in Waterbury, Chicopee and Holyoke Mass. where opposition to her movie making there generated controversy.

next

thome
11-01-2007, 01:31 PM
Does anything ....even the truth, shut you up?

In July 1972 Jane travels to North Vietnam and tours the area for 2 weeks.
During July, 1972 she made six broadcasts over Radio Hanoi.

From the one on July 14, 1972 she said;
"This is Jane Fonda speaking from Hanoi, and I'm speaking particularly to the U.S servicemen...I don't know what your officers tell you...but [your] weapons are illegal and that's not just rhetoric...The men who are ordering you to use these weapons are war criminals according to international law, and in the past, in Germany and Japan, men who committed these kinds of crimes were tried and executed."

Another broadcasts quoted Ho Chi Minh and had references to President Nixon as a "new-type Hitler", along with messages to the South Vietnamese soldiers to desert, "You are being used as cannon fodder for U.S. imperialism."(AFJ,May'88--Personalities)

Addressing herself to the men on the aircraft carriers in the area; "Use of these bombs or condoning the use of these bombs makes one a war criminal." When addressing herself to the pilots of the American planes she continued with; "Examine the reasons given to justify the murder you are being paid to commit." Upon her return to the U.S. she then addressed cheering students; "I bring greetings from our Vietnamese brothers and sisters."

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 01:31 PM
Give up!!

Um, okay.

You win.

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 01:32 PM

Do facts ever get in your way?

Nickdfresh
11-01-2007, 01:36 PM

In July 1972 Jane travels to North Vietnam and tours the area for 2 weeks.
During July, 1972 she made six broadcasts over Radio Hanoi.

From the one on July 14, 1972 she said;
"This is Jane Fonda speaking from Hanoi, and I'm speaking particularly to the U.S servicemen...I don't know what your officers tell you...but [your] weapons are illegal and that's not just rhetoric...The men who are ordering you to use these weapons are war criminals according to international law, and in the past, in Germany and Japan, men who committed these kinds of crimes were tried and executed."

Another broadcasts quoted Ho Chi Minh and had references to President Nixon as a "new-type Hitler", along with messages to the South Vietnamese soldiers to desert, "You are being used as cannon fodder for U.S. imperialism."(AFJ,May'88--Personalities)

Addressing herself to the men on the aircraft carriers in the area; "Use of these bombs or condoning the use of these bombs makes one a war criminal." When addressing herself to the pilots of the American planes she continued with; "Examine the reasons given to justify the murder you are being paid to commit." Upon her return to the U.S. she then addressed cheering students; "I bring greetings from our Vietnamese brothers and sisters."

Thome, you imbecile, half of that shit is just made up...

And who gives a flying fuck anyways?

Were you in Vietnam or something?

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 01:41 PM

None of the TRUTH about your administration, their wars, their lies, their corruption has ever shut you up either.

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Were you in Vietnam or something?

$5 says he couldn't find it on a map...

thome
11-01-2007, 01:50 PM
Your cool on some other threads but here you flogging a dead horse.

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 01:55 PM

Depp is a fagbitch.

It's funny how you feel the need to make the focus on the mods, and not the thread...

This happens all the time with you.

You bitch and moan, you demand threads be reopened, closed, and want us to shut up.

If you think this subject is so important, then why did it take us necroposting it to get your attention?

Because it's not about Fonda.

It's about YOUR perceived slights and disrespect at the hands of those you feel held down by.

Poor victim, thome.

It must be hard for you to decide whether to slip back into your troll posting style, or step up and try to be taken seriously.

Woe is you.

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Your cool on some other threads but here you flogging a dead horse.

LMAO

You're the one frothing at the mouth over this thread, doing the 2 finger cut-n-paste like a meth freak on a bender...

We may be flogging a dead horse, but you're actually trying to sodomize the damn thing...

You go girl.

thome
11-01-2007, 02:32 PM
It's funny how you feel the need to make the focus on the mods, and not the thread...

This happens all the time with you.

You bitch and moan, you demand threads be reopened, closed, and want us to shut up.

If you think this subject is so important, then why did it take us necroposting it to get your attention?

Because it's not about Fonda.

It's about YOUR perceived slights and disrespect at the hands of those you feel held down by.

Poor victim, thome.

It must be hard for you to decide whether to slip back into your troll posting style, or step up and try to be taken seriously.

Woe is you.

Why don't you start a thread about the relentless need of a few Mods to dominate every thread to the point of censorship.

Is it really so important that you own everyone.

And you are allways the one to name call first and open the debate to personal threats.

Then you turn it back on the responent as if they were wrong first.

Controlling genuine hate speak and gay porn on the front page would be nice.

I really see a lack of that Mr. Mod.

Having your face in every thread, then controlling the thread with Mod Weapons is just, pud.

Whatever..:baaa:

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n189/thome_2006/JaneFondaTRAITORImage1.jpg

Nothing I have posted is made up fabricated or a lie.

I suppose we should believe her apology.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n189/thome_2006/susan-sarandon_sean-penn_jane-fonda.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n189/thome_2006/jane_fonda_mugshot.jpg

http://www.erikaholzer.com/book-aid-and-comfort.php

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 02:35 PM

Controlling genuine hate speak and gay porn on the front page would be nice.

I really see a lack of that Mr. Mod.

You think we/I control the front page/Main?

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 02:37 PM

Is it really so important that you own everyone.

Important? No.

Inevitable? Sure.

Don't blame us for owning you and your ilk.

It's not that hard.

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 02:38 PM
Why don't you start a thread about the relentless need of a few Mods to dominate every thread to the point of censorship.

You do play the victim well....

But your hyperbole right here just wiped any cred you may have wished for.

sorry.

Nickdfresh
11-01-2007, 02:38 PM
Look at Thome dribble with the cut and paste spam...

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Look at Thome dribble with the cut and paste spam...

CENSORSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you need to dominate every thread Mr. Mod???

:mad:

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 02:41 PM
Isn't it funny thome demanded this thread be closed....

LMMFAO

thome
11-01-2007, 02:42 PM
http://www.local6.com/entertainment/4400956/detail.html
I'm not happy about it but I am glad she got it in the face you all talk about blowing loads in her face like a bunch of Jr High Punks.

I'm off subject hah!

Twits.

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 02:44 PM
Still want this closed, buttercup?

thome
11-01-2007, 02:49 PM
http://www.leatherneck.com/ezine/articles/9/1/Dear-Jane-Fonda

Dear Jane Fonda
Dear Jane

Just a few thoughts in passing:

As a Christian, will you still, today, proudly stand up and tell the world that, not only are you a Socialist, but that..."you would pray on your knees, that we would someday become Communist"? If not, why?

You established that U.S. servicemen are war criminals. Was Henry Fonda a war criminal? Was John Kennedy?

By his own testimony, John Kerry participated in war crimes and atrocities. Why did you give him and his supporters millions of dollars during the presidential campaign?

My friend, stationed in a CAP unit less than 2 miles from mine, found a tunnel which contained boxes of clothing, supplies, and cash. It was addressed to the Communist Freedom Fighters, and came from their supporters at U.C. Berkley. There were 50,000 U.S. dollars in cash in the box. Did any of that money come from you?

As a Communist, when will you turn over to your government all your millions of dollars, your real estate, your cars, your houses, and your bison? Think of how a little peasant girl would press her cheek to yours if only she had her very own bison.

Paste-up is all you understand... Lounge/Nick and I quote," show a link dammitt!!!!!!"

So I paste you up then you say i'm a ass for paste-up.

lol

thome
11-01-2007, 02:51 PM

No please You opend it it will never close.

DM Vibe opened it then you closed it then you opened it .

Silly huh?

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 02:52 PM
flip-flopper

thome
11-01-2007, 03:00 PM
Jane was/still is involved, she is more underground.

I've said enough.

Thanks Mr. Mod.

*boozzy smilie placed here to placate hatred*

Nickdfresh
11-01-2007, 03:14 PM
No please You opend it it will never close.

DM Vibe opened it then you closed it then you opened it .

Silly huh?

I opened it!!

Jesus, all those porkrinds and Milwaukee's Bests are rotting what's left of your brain...

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 03:21 PM
thome has never been one to let FACTS get in the way of a good victimesque whine/rant

thome
11-01-2007, 03:25 PM
I opened it!!

Jesus, all those porkrinds and Milwaukee's Bests are rotting what's left of your brain...

Together you conspired to open it.... you and the Lounge Machine..yes/No.?
Yeah, Yeah, I know but you two are like clones ......my Bad .

Props to Nick he was the one Not Lounge.

Prepare the feast and honor the king with fine scented oils.
\

thome is not the man... merely a unequaled Wrong Way Conway of the-mod - clarification-ability.

cadaverdog
11-01-2007, 03:30 PM

Here it comes
Everbody thinks your'e a troll
Nobody likes you
Same old bullshit

These asshole love Jane Fonda
And to them she did nothing wrong.

They are the dictators here and there's nothing you or anybody
else can do about it.

Their opinion is the only opinion.
God forbid you disagree.

Unless more than 1 or 2 people speak up it's business as usual.
And we know thats not gonna happen.

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 03:33 PM
Together you conspired to open it.... you and the Lounge Machine..yes/No.?
Yeah, Yeah, I know but you two are like clones ......my Bad .

We are in fact, not clones...

I'm much better looking than Nick.

He's the smart one.

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by cadaverdog

God forbid you disagree.

See, this is where your cry baby theory falls apart...

It's not that we don't like dissenting opinions.

In fact we encourage them

It's the ignorant, unimformed, troll-like ways they are put forth by the knuckledraggers like yourself.

There have been some extremely intelligent posters who have differed with us, and many times proven us wrong.

But they did it with facts and intelligent arguments.

You're just no bright enough to grasp the fact you are your own worst enemy.

Stop blaiming us for your stupidity.

Blame your parents.

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Together you conspired to open it.... .

The server is in Roswell, and I'm posting from the rubble of bldg 7

You take yourself/this way too seriously

yes/no

thome
11-01-2007, 03:49 PM

The server is in Roswell, and I'm posting from the rubble of bldg 7

You take yourself/this way too seriously

yes/no

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n189/thome_2006/2292.jpg

I don't care who you are that's funnie riatterr.

WOOOOOOOOOHoooooooo!!!!!!!

cadaverdog
11-01-2007, 03:58 PM
See, this is where your cry baby theory falls apart...

It's not that we don't like dissenting opinions.

In fact we encourage them

It's the ignorant, unimformed, troll-like ways they are put forth by the knuckledraggers like yourself.

There have been some extremely intelligent posters who have differed with us, and many times proven us wrong.

But they did it with facts and intelligent arguments.

You're just no bright enough to grasp the fact you are your own worst enemy.

Stop blaiming us for your stupidity.

Blame your parents.

Then debate this ,smartass

http://1stcavmedic.com/jane_fonda.htm

jharp84
11-01-2007, 04:09 PM
Lounge! You give me shit for some bro's talkin! Looksie U and Nick up above????

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by jharp84
Lounge! You give me shit for some bro's talkin! Looksie U and Nick up above????

We're on topic for the most part, and in our own forum.

We're not going around spamming every thread/forum with JAGER BOMBS AND JUICE and posting snuff pics.

If you're trying to equate me and Nick with the 3 drunken Mouseketeers you hang with, you're nuts.

Get with it.

:gulp;

Nickdfresh
11-01-2007, 05:06 PM
Here it comes
Everbody thinks your'e a troll
Nobody likes you
Same old bullshit

These asshole love Jane Fonda
And to them she did nothing wrong.

They are the dictators here and there's nothing you or anybody
else can do about it.

God forbid you disagree.

Unless more than 1 or 2 people speak up it's business as usual.
And we know thats not gonna happen.

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/11/69/22616911.jpg

cadaverdog
11-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Very witty ,Nick the dick.
If you have no interest in the subject why do you feel the
need to reply.
I'm trying to play by the rules ,staying on subject ,posting
links and all you want to do is fuck around.
I have provided a link that I feel tells alot about "Hanoi
Jane"and you already stated in another thread you don't
give a fuck.
Then STFU and let someone who does comment.

How about it Ford .
Is this propaganda?
If it is a lot of people, even the ones who called the
POW letters thing a hoax,say this shit happened.
And even "hanoi Jane" doesn't deny it.

FORD
11-01-2007, 07:52 PM
Do you have any links NOT from dead Republican tools?

LoungeMachine
11-01-2007, 07:53 PM

Then STFU and let someone who does comment.

Okay.

Nick and I will stay out and let everyone else who cares comment about your link.

:crickets chirping:

Nitro Express
11-01-2007, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
Same old story: it's so easy to stand in the righteous camp with angel-like views, saying "it's not fair, it's intolerable, etc". It's naive.
I remember seeing a re-broadcast of Jane Fonda speaking French and explaining how there could be "atrocities", how there was "no point in that war [in Vietnam]" and so on. Everything and more has been said about it, but she also made it even harder for GI's families and the troops who were about to fly to Vietnam at the time... Young blood about to go there (and maybe with no return), leaving their families, kids, friends, job, hearing sweet Jane say on the radio or TV that there's "no point", etc... Bad vibes!
It's like breaking an open door open, moaning "no war", "peace and larv"...
But man, how beautiful she was from the sixties till the mid-70s... Ow-ow-owoooowww! :)

Oui oui! Jane was hot! :D But for her attitude I would like to gang rape her with a few cacti and pineapples.

cadaverdog
11-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Do you have any links NOT from dead Republican tools?

Here's one that's so unbiased it calls the POW letter
incedent a hoax

http://www.snopes.com/military/fonda.asp

cadaverdog
11-01-2007, 08:11 PM
Okay.

Nick and I will stay out and let everyone else who cares comment about your link.:

I guess you're right it took a whole 11 minutes

FORD
11-01-2007, 08:17 PM
Here's one that's so unbiased it calls the POW letter
incedent a hoax

http://www.snopes.com/military/fonda.asp

Yes, I saw it before, when Nick posted it.

Snopes is usually reliable when it comes to debunking things. I can't claim they are 100% accurate all the time, because they do seem to be biased towards the corporate media over independent sources, but in this case their documentation seems solid enough.

As it should be, when it concerns something that happened over 35 years ago.

Nickdfresh
11-01-2007, 08:27 PM
Very witty ,Nick the dick.
If you have no interest in the subject why do you feel the
need to reply....

Because it's cluttering up my Forum, cadaverfaggot...

cadaverdog
11-02-2007, 05:46 PM
Because it's cluttering up my Forum, cadaverfaggot...

Obviosly your buddy Ford disagreed .
He asked for another link and I provided it.
And he even replied back.
So bitch at him.

Nickdfresh
11-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Obviosly your buddy Ford disagreed .
He asked for another link and I provided it.
And he even replied back.
So bitch at him.

Oh, well, that's news then! Call ABC! Call CNN!

Anderson Cooper is gonna feature this thread on the next 360!

In other news: Gen. Westmorland, American hero or disappointment?

stringfelowhawk
11-02-2007, 05:52 PM
Ok, some of you guys will get a woody over this shit right here!

I'm an avid reader and a handful of years ago I read this memoir of a Vietnam era Navy SEAL. If I remember correctly his name was Michael J. Walsh and he was a member of the Phoenix Program before it became incredibly corrupt. He's also the only man to kill a Vietnamese general in hand to hand combat not to mention snatching a bouncing betty type mine right out of the air (fortunately it was a dud) so he is not to be fucked with. He also was interviewed for assignment of the original SEAL Team 6 under Richard Marcinko. The Vietcong were so afraid of him they placed an unbelievable bounty on his head.

I know, how does this pertain to Jane Fonda right? Well, lets just say Hanoi Jane is lucky to be alive because Walsh came damn close to taking hers when he found out she gave the NVA the location of a platoon of Army infantry while visiting Vietnam. That platoon was later ambushed and it infuriated him. He talks about him and his partner how they basically stalked her and gathered all this intel because she was marked. His CO called it off because she was so high profile. He said it was the only time anything like that was ever done. It wasn't because she was anti-war or outspoken etc. It was specifically because she got american soldiers killed and citizen or not that made her fair game.

He never accepted a desk job and ended up spending almost 30 years in combat situations including his 5 tours in Vietnam, Lebanon, Beirut, and Central America as part of the drug wars. I know this sounds like some Hollywood screenplay but I promise you I did not make it up. It's all true and if you want read it for yourself just google it or whatever.

Nickdfresh
11-02-2007, 06:08 PM
How the fuck would Jane Fonda know the location of a US Army platoon?

stringfelowhawk
11-02-2007, 06:19 PM
Jane Fonda visited them during her trip then later continued to the NVA. I told you, its verifiable if you read the book. He goes into detail about it.

How the fuck did Geraldo and every other jackass' get away with going live in Iraq during and after the invasion completely uncensored telling the viewing public where they were with the troops via satellite that anyone with a tv or internet connection could see? The only difference being she wasn't embedded with the troops or live via satellite. She delivered that bit of intel in person.

Just because something doesn't seem plausible does not mean it didn't happen.

Nickdfresh
11-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by stringfelowhawk
Jane Fonda visited them during her trip then later continued to the NVA. I told you, its verifiable if you read the book. He goes into detail about it.

Oh, some guy who writes what a badass he is in his autobio? Yeah, okay.

I'm sure Jane Fonda had a compass and map and was secretly taking down the grid coordinates. :rolleyes:

How the fuck did Geraldo and every other jackass' get away with going live in Iraq during and after the invasion completely uncensored telling the viewing public where they were with the troops via satellite that anyone with a tv or internet connection could see? The only difference being she wasn't embedded with the troops or live via satellite. She delivered that bit of intel in person.

Just because something doesn't seem plausible does not mean it didn't happen.

How?! How did she "give that bit of intell?"

Dude, have you ever read about Vietnam? The last thing the NVA/NLF needed was fucking "intelligence" from some second-rate actress. US OPSEC was often terrible - they routinely knew unit disposition and had the ARVN/South Vietnamese security forces completely infiltrated...

And be very wary of fishtails by supa' warrior SEALs pushing their books...

Sarge
02-28-2009, 02:57 AM
this was a good read after our latest thread...

thome
02-28-2009, 01:32 PM
Oh, STFU thome....

The ONLY Fondab thread wasnt closed, it was dumped, but dont let FACTS get in your way...

And it was a SHIT thread with no substance...

This thread was started by a known Neo-Con shitbag like yourself...

There is no making you happy, so we wont bother trying...

Dont like the thread, then stay out.

Want to post in cadaverdouche's excellent Fonda thread, knock yourself out... it's in the dump where it belongs.

Got anything worthwhile to add?

No?

Didnt think so.

Good times!

5 or 6 repeat threads in the Front all day long but CD's threads were Dump Fodder.

CLASSIC!