PDA

View Full Version : ANGELINA JOLIE's Girlfriend speaks...

Nickdfresh
12-14-2005, 10:21 AM
Angelina and Jen: The Latest
Long before Angelina Jolie was mom to two adorable tykes, or a U.N. goodwill ambassador, or the rumored future Mrs. Brad Pitt, she was known for her eyebrow-raising shenanigans, such as writing the name of first husband, Jonny Lee Miller, in blood on the shirt she wore when they got married. And locking lips with her brother moments before collecting her Oscar. And talking up her passionate-to-the-point-of-homicidal love for Billy Bob Thornton.

So it was probably inevitable that Angelina's eccentric past would catch up to her earth mother present, which it apparently does in a new British TV special titled "Angelina: Saint or Sinner?"

According to the London Sun, model Jenny Shimizu talks -- and talks and talks -- about her supposedly decade-long connection with the sultry star, 30, whom she costarred with in the forgettable 1996 flick "Foxfire."

"There has never been an ending to her and I," the paper quotes her as saying. "I think there never will be ... I think we will continue to have a deep relationship."

And Shimizu isn't shy about questioning the Oscar winner's long-term prospects with soon-to-be-dad Pitt, positing, "It seems like he comes from a different place. He wants to have kids and he wants to have a perfect marriage. She's a tough woman who will do everything she wants to. I don't think there is any way of controlling Angelina. She's not going to be a housewife."

The gabby Shimizu then goes on to compare Angelina's "mushy" mouth to "two water beds" before concluding, "... I can't imagine her just being married and being happy."

But Jolie, who has made no secret of her relationship with Shimizu ("It was never something I was looking for," she told Rolling Stone in 2001. "I just happened to fall for a girl.") looked like the picture of domestic bliss over the weekend as she and Pitt picked out a Christmas tree in Malibu.

Meanwhile, fellow Malibu dweller Jennifer Aniston continues to talk up her desire to be a mom, telling the January issue of In Style, "I hope to be on the road to having a family in the next year ... Ideally, I'd like to have a couple [of children], but who knows? That's part of the unknown that I like."

As for her split from Pitt, whom she refers to in the article as "my husband at the time," Jen, 36, again works the "new attitude" angle, declaring, "I've learned that_you can get through things that hurt. My pain was real, but nothing will kill you. Nothing. People are unbelievable. We have such resilience."

And while the actress remains coy about her romance with "The Break Up" leading man Vince Vaughn, she admits it took almost a year of "hard work and soul-searching" before she was ready to dive back into the dating pool.

"You just wake up one day and you start to feel like, yeah, I think I'm open to that now," says Aniston, who was first spied swapping spit with Vaughn back in August. "It's not mapped out. It just sort of happened."

http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/hotgossip3?GT1=7448

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/paramount_pictures/lara_croft_tomb_raider__the_cradle_of_life/jenny_shimizu/larapre.jpg
Shimizu (left
http://www.thefilmasylum.com/albums/Angelina-Jolie/aae.jpg

CROWBAR
12-14-2005, 11:16 AM
Meanwhile, fellow Malibu dweller Jennifer Aniston continues to talk up her desire to be a mom, telling the January issue of In Style, "I hope to be on the road to having a family in the next year ... Ideally, I'd like to have a couple [of children], but who knows? That's part of the unknown that I like

Isn't the whole reason Brad Pitt left Jennifer Aniston was because she DIDN'T want to have children and he did? She had said that she didn't want to put their careers on hold. Between their millions, ya know, they could have taken a break for kids. I think she realizes the mistake she made with Pitt now. Hell, he's even trying to adopt Jolie's kids!

Diamondjimi
12-14-2005, 01:33 PM
Pitt's a smart guy . He asked himself would I
rather have the cute sitcom girl who does'nt want kids or do I want
the wild ,horny as a house cat, who's into 3 ways ,crazy like a fox sex siren who wants kids?
Angelina is definitely an upgrade !

MMMM..Love those lips !

Alex Mogilny
12-14-2005, 01:38 PM
Damn...I thought there was gonna be be some lezbo action in here; especially after I saw that there were pictures attached.

Assoles :D

Diamondjimi
12-14-2005, 01:55 PM
Ok , how 'bout this ?

Alex Mogilny
12-14-2005, 01:57 PM
ahhh

ok

but I was hoping it was Angelina in some lezbo action.

Terry
12-15-2005, 08:18 PM
Jennifer Aniston is a worthless cooze.

And, um, that pretty much sums it up.

Nickdfresh
12-15-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Alex Mogilny
Damn...I thought there was gonna be be some lezbo action in here; especially after I saw that there were pictures attached.

Assoles :D

Are there nudes of JOLIE? Has she ever done a nude scene? I have some stuff, but I'm pretty sure they're photoshops...

bueno bob
12-15-2005, 08:42 PM
I always laughed at the thought of Jennifer Aniston "focusing on her movie career"...what did Derailed make, $200.00?

She'll never do a movie that's worth a shit...the best offer she's ever going to get is doing some kind of B grade comedy with Jim Carrey or Ben Stiller (which is where her best movies so far have come from)...

Brad Pitt definitely upgraded - and good for him. Jennifer's new relationship with whats-his-name is right about where she belongs...she should count her blessings that Brad even gave her the time of day...

Alex Mogilny
12-15-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I always laughed at the thought of Jennifer Aniston "focusing on her movie career"...what did Derailed make, $200.00?

She'll never do a movie that's worth a shit...the best offer she's ever going to get is doing some kind of B grade comedy with Jim Carrey or Ben Stiller (which is where her best movies so far have come from)...

Brad Pitt definitely upgraded - and good for him. Jennifer's new relationship with whats-his-name is right about where she belongs...she should count her blessings that Brad even gave her the time of day...

ahem....'Office Space'!

Well, that's a grade A comedy. But any chick could have been in that role and the movie still would have been a classic.

Alex Mogilny
12-15-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Are there nudes of JOLIE? Has she ever done a nude scene? I have some stuff, but I'm pretty sure they're photoshops...

Ever see the movie 'Gia'?

:tits:

:sex:

Nickdfresh
12-16-2005, 05:46 PM
No, but I will be shortly.:D

Alex Mogilny
12-16-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
No, but I will be shortly.:D

Angelina is naked alot in that movie.
She sucks face with a chick as well.