PDA

View Full Version : Discharged !

sagebrush
12-14-2005, 06:49 PM
Well so im discharged ? I thought i was in mexico drinking all night and having fun all day . Yes even people from west virginia have passports and air miles . so to all the cocksmokers that love to hate me , IM BACK !:gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

Ally_Kat
12-14-2005, 10:46 PM
woo hoo. Didja have fun?

What part of West "By God" Virginia are ya from?

Diamondjimi
12-14-2005, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by assbrush
IM BACK

I thought I smelled shit . So yer back with an ass full of Mexi-meat 'n spackle. Big fuckin deal meat chugger !
Hope you and yer girlfriend Larbo-retardo had fun sodomizing Mexi-tranny's! I bet you enjoyed the border cavity search too !

Welcome back you've just been OWNED !

sagebrush
12-14-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
I thought I smelled shit . So yer back with an ass full of Mexi-meat 'n spackle. Big fuckin deal meat chugger !
Hope you and yer girlfriend Larbo-retardo had fun sodomizing Mexi-tranny's! I bet you enjoyed the border cavity search too !

Welcome back you've just been OWNED ! Owned you have never owned anything in your poor worthless life ,Not even the the crack pipe you've been sucking on . So dick in your ass jim try to own a life first cocksmoker before you try to own anything else .:gun:

sagebrush
12-14-2005, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
woo hoo. Didja have fun?

What part of West "By God" Virginia are ya from? Yes i had a great time 2 weeks in cabo and a week in tapachula it was killer . And im from fayette co

Matt White
12-14-2005, 11:51 PM
Ahhh....the discourse of a hillbilly is always so entertaining......

Dan
12-15-2005, 12:27 AM
Who Cares?:(

Diamondjimi
12-15-2005, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by dickbrush
Yes i had a great time 2 weeks in cabo licking Sammy's turnip and a week in tapachula buggering 14 year old prosty's ,it was killer . And im from Gayette co

CABO ?

Buffet much ? !

sagebrush
12-15-2005, 02:51 AM
LOL i hate to ask but where did you get that pick ? Its very funny . Now cocksmoker you can kiss my white ass , you know you will never be able to go to cabo or to a dentist , so don't get mad because others work hard so ttheycan have the nice things in life . And you forgot to talk about tapachula all sorry i bet you don't know anything about anywhere but the slum you live in ! you want to own something try a life dick head ! fuck off

NATEDOG001976
12-15-2005, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by sagebrush
Well so im discharged ? I thought i was in mexico drinking all night and having fun all day . Yes even people from west virginia have passports and air miles . so to all the cocksmokers that love to hate me , IM BACK !:gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

Good to have you back man!

Golden AWe
12-15-2005, 07:43 AM
Who are these people?

franksters
12-15-2005, 08:53 AM
Weren't they flushed before...

Golden AWe
12-15-2005, 09:33 AM
Yeah...sewers don't always work 100%...uhuhuhuhuhu

Jimmy Jingles
12-15-2005, 12:04 PM
He was banned at the RedCocker.com and KKK boards, so he has to crawl back here for his shits and giggles.

Notice how Natefag90210 couldn't fucking wait to drop to his knees and start slurping Tolietbrush's sweaty balls.

Two peas in a fucking pod those two are.

sagebrush
12-15-2005, 02:54 PM
Natedog001976 thanks ! Now jenny jingles i don't give a rats ass what you think BOY ! 1st i don't go to kkk boards ttheyhate for no rreason. I have to know you to hate you , or in your case just hate because your a little piece of shit thats not worth the time to stomp . Goldie i don't hate you because your black i hate you because your a smart ass , cocksmoker .

FORD
12-15-2005, 02:58 PM
"They have Blacks in Finland too?..." - George W. Bush Jr.

Jimmy Jingles
12-15-2005, 03:21 PM
Natedog001976 thanks ! Now jenny jingles i don't give a rats ass what you think BOY ! 1st i don't go to kkk boards ttheyhate for no rreason. I have to know you to hate you , or in your case just hate because your a little piece of shit thats not worth the time to stomp . Goldie i don't hate you because your black i hate you because your a smart ass , cocksmoker .

Here, I got something for you...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/cacree/grammar.jpg

You really suck at trying to speak. Just stop already.

bastardog
12-15-2005, 04:32 PM
OK mr. sagebrush.
I don't understand. If you are a racist, why you go to Mexico on vacation? Are you not suppose to hate Mexicans too?
Or you just go to feel different between people that aren't or your same skin color?

jhale667
12-15-2005, 04:43 PM
1st i don't go to kkk boards ttheyhate for no rreason. I have to know you to hate you

Riiiiiight. And your jumping on the Holmes and Tardo bandwagon spouting racist shit here in the past was for "legitimate" reasons. Nice try, fuckwad. Keep digging that hole deeper for yourself....

Diamondjimi
12-15-2005, 06:12 PM
LOL i hate to ask but where did you get that pick ? Its very funny . Now cocksmoker you can kiss my white ass , you know you will never be able to go to cabo or to a dentist , so don't get mad because others work hard so ttheycan have the nice things in life . And you forgot to talk about tapachula all sorry i bet you don't know anything about anywhere but the slum you live in ! you want to own something try a life dick head ! fuck off

FYI cockcheese , I prefer the Mayan Riviera . Buttmashers like yourself and Hagar fans go to Cabo. Costa Rica is better than Mexico anyway.
Enjoy your $199.00 one star all inclusive?

And yeah I work hard too FUCKO ! I own my own business and live on
a 10 acre spread in the country.
Any luck selling white power down there? Didn't think so ! You were probably too busy fixing the mud walls of your 1 star inclusive so they don't cave in.

Fuck you CUMSPONGE !

Nickdfresh
12-15-2005, 08:36 PM

Do you speak English mother fucker? 'Cause I know you sure as hell can't write it cousin-fucker.

Nickdfresh
12-15-2005, 08:39 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=796880

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhh! Priceless.

sagebrush
12-15-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by bastardog
OK mr. sagebrush.
I don't understand. If you are a racist, why you go to Mexico on vacation? Are you not suppose to hate Mexicans too?
Or you just go to feel different between people that aren't or your same skin color? I dont hate mexicans my wife is from mexico .

Nickdfresh
12-15-2005, 09:47 PM
I dont hate mexicans my wife is from mexico .

How much did you pay for her?

Does she get jealous when you fuck your nephew?

Caged
12-15-2005, 09:55 PM

Oxymoron? perhaps.

sagebrush
12-15-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Riiiiiight. And your jumping on the Holmes and Tardo bandwagon spouting racist shit here in the past was for "legitimate" reasons. Nice try, fuckwad. Keep digging that hole deeper for yourself.... Yes i hate some people , i hate you for one i don't care what you are your skin don't make you a punk ass , your mouth does . Blacks i have never met any i liked . There may be some nice black people out there iv just never met any . I hate fags i think it is sick to be with another man .God made adam and eve not adam and steve . And yes i am on larbo and homes side just like your on all the peoples side that preach what you believe . I hate because the people iv met have been like you punks . You want to call me a racist because im proud of my race .

jhale667
12-15-2005, 10:13 PM
Fagbrush......

I hate you because reading your illiterate scrawl gives me a headache....geez, get a fucking G.E.D., would you?

sagebrush
12-15-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

I'm so jealous of you sagebrush ,i don't have a wife or a girlfriend so i have to pay to fuck my nephew? your a fag nicko

Matt White
12-15-2005, 10:15 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...wake me when this ASS-CLOWN has an original thought......

BORING

jhale667
12-15-2005, 10:16 PM
I'm surprised Fayette County even HAS the 'dang ol' innernet'...have they paved your streets yet, or is it still dirt roads?

sagebrush
12-15-2005, 10:28 PM
FYI cockcheese , I prefer the Mayan Riviera . Buttmashers like yourself and Hagar fans go to Cabo. Costa Rica is better than Mexico anyway.
Enjoy your $199.00 one star all inclusive?

And yeah I work hard too FUCKO ! I own my own business and live on
a 10 acre spread in the country.
Any luck selling white power down there? Didn't think so ! You were probably too busy fixing the mud walls of your 1 star inclusive so they don't cave in.

Fuck you CUMSPONGE ! Im so glad you work and that you own land , I also own my home and land I have a job and i like mexico not costa rica . Now you can kiss my ass motherfucker ! I dont give a rats ass what you think! So just shut the fuck up .

sagebrush
12-15-2005, 11:31 PM
I'm surprised Fayette County even HAS the 'dang ol' innernet'...have they paved your streets yet, or is it still dirt roads? We have that ''dang ol '' T3 here and one of the most traveled roads in the world .

jhale667
12-15-2005, 11:35 PM
We have that ''dang ol '' T3 here and one of the most traveled roads in the world .

Well, cuntgratulations, you Hillbilly Bitch! :D And I'm asking about the roads in YOUR town, not the escape route...

Golden AWe
12-15-2005, 11:37 PM
We have that ''dang ol '' T3 here and one of the most traveled roads in the world .

We don't like morons like you here in Finland Funland, except if we wanna feel superior towards someone.

jhale667
12-15-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
We don't like morons like you here in Finland Funland, except if we wanna feel superior towards someone.

They don't even like morons like him in West Virginia. ;)

Diamondjimi
12-16-2005, 01:06 AM
Im so glad you work and that you own land , I also own my home and land I have a job and i like mexico not costa rica . Now you can kiss my ass motherfucker ! I dont give a rats ass what you think! So just shut the fuck up .

Too bad spell check can't correct poor grammar skills !

sagebrush
12-16-2005, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
We don't like morons like you here in Finland Funland, except if we wanna feel superior towards someone. What the fuck are you talking about ?

sagebrush
12-16-2005, 01:51 AM
Well, cuntgratulations, you Hillbilly Bitch! :D And I'm asking about the roads in YOUR town, not the escape route... Its a paved 3 lane bitch !

Diamondjimi
12-16-2005, 02:02 AM
Its a paved 3 lane bitch !

One lane for tractors , one for mules and hogs , and one for the line of
colon cowboys lined up to take their turn in the "assbrush 5000" !!!

jhale667
12-16-2005, 02:26 AM
Its a paved 3 lane bitch !

LMFAO :D

OK...and I imagine the 'double' lane leads OUT of town? Or is it the 'double-WIIIIDE' lane leading in?

You sir, are all too easy...like pooping ON poop.

jhale667
12-16-2005, 02:32 AM
You are a true product of rural WV public-school education, aren't you?

sagebrush
12-16-2005, 04:24 AM
You are a true product of rural WV public-school education, aren't you? Yes i went to public school in west virginia and also went to penn state . Now jhell you can kiss my ass ,your the very reason that people hate blacks . Im sure there is nice blacks in the world but your not one of them ! :gun:

Nickdfresh
12-16-2005, 06:19 AM
your a fag nicko

Ouch! That clever comeback was such a burn.

Wow, you've really got game FAGEBRUSH....

Go put some Christmas lights on the ol' trailer, oh wait, you just left them up from last year....

Nickdfresh
12-16-2005, 06:22 AM
Yes i went to public school in west virginia and also went to penn state . Now jhell you can kiss my ass ,your the very reason that people hate blacks . Im sure there is nice blacks in the world but your not one of them ! :gun:

Yeah right. Nice troll douche bag, but your fourth-grade level writing skills bely any graduation from PENN St.

Your just another fuck bag West Virginian getting free Wi Fi, aren't you you illiterate sister-humper?

Jimmy Jingles
12-16-2005, 09:34 AM
I just want to give out a big FUCK YEAH to NickD, jhale and diamondjimi for complete and utter owning you three have handed to Shitbrush in the wee hours of last night. I am sorry that I missed out on all the festivities.

This is what the Army is about...destroying racist hillbillies to oblivion.

I now tip my hat in your general direction...

Diamondjimi
12-16-2005, 10:29 AM
To post is fine , but to own is devine !

bastardog
12-16-2005, 11:15 AM

You want to call me a racist because im proud of my race .

I don't understand you point there. What is your wife to you? a servant of a supperior class man?

jhale667
12-16-2005, 12:12 PM
Yes i went to public school in west virginia and also went to penn state . Now jhell you can kiss my ass ,your the very reason that people hate blacks . Im sure there is nice blacks in the world but your not one of them !

BULLSHIT. Like your retarded ass could pass an entrance exam. Oh, and I'm BLACK today? Weren't you calling me "Half-breed" a couple of weeks ago, Inbred Jed?!?! Go fuck yourself.

jhale667
12-16-2005, 12:15 PM
To post is fine , but to own is devine !

And Assbrush we own thee quite readily.:D

Jimmy Jingles
12-16-2005, 01:07 PM
Yes i went to public school in west virginia and also went to penn state .

What was your degree in? Tractor repair? Trailer Home Decorating? Outhouse Fundamentals? Shoe Horsing 101?

Did you graduate Magna Cum-In-My-Face Laude?

You have the grammar and spelling skills of a used tampon. If you went to Penn State then I just shit an 80 pound midget named Fritz.

Poo Pounder.

sagebrush
12-16-2005, 01:15 PM
I don't understand you point there. What is your wife to you? a servant of a supperior class man? My wife is my equal .Im no better than anyone else in the world . Just because im proud of my race im a raciest M.L. king was proud of his race was he a raciest ?

sagebrush
12-16-2005, 01:30 PM
BULLSHIT. Like your retarded ass could pass an entrance exam. Oh, and I'm BLACK today? Weren't you calling me "Half-breed" a couple of weeks ago, Inbred Jed?!?! Go fuck yourself. I never called you a ''half - breed '' that must of been someone else .Now iv called you a cocksmoker ,cumsucker, motherfucker , piece of shit ,worthless fag , dick head .

Golden AWe
12-16-2005, 01:32 PM
What the fuck are you talking about ?

You're a tool.

jhale667
12-16-2005, 01:45 PM
I never called you a ''half - breed '' that must of been someone else .Now iv called you a cocksmoker ,cumsucker, motherfucker , piece of shit ,worthless fag , dick head .

Riiiight. It's hard to tell you racist pickle-kissers apart. And you call me all THOSE names because you want me. Sorry, I don't go that way, Sagey.:rolleyes:

bastardog
12-16-2005, 02:02 PM
My wife is my equal .Im no better than anyone else in the world . Just because im proud of my race im a raciest M.L. king was proud of his race was he a raciest ?
Then why you hate black people.....what difference has a Mexican of a black person?......both aren't white offcourse and there are lazy mexicans too......is just that most of the black guys you know are lazy but not all of them.
Have you ever heard of the criminality in Mexico....it is far higher than in US.
So I think that for your racionality a Mexican shoud be worst that a black man......but is not.....what's the difference?

jhale667
12-16-2005, 02:13 PM
You're thinking LOGICALLY, though, Bastardog....to be a racist requires a complete suspension of logical thought (and grammar skills, a basic intellect, higher-order thought processes....) ;)

But now you've done it...Assbrush is gonna go beat his wife...:D

larbo
12-16-2005, 02:29 PM
You are a true product of rural WV public-school education, aren't you?

You are a true product of a white SKANK monkey fucker, Aren't ya?

sagebrush
12-16-2005, 02:30 PM
Then why you hate black people.....what difference has a Mexican of a black person?......both aren't white offcourse and there are lazy mexicans too......is just that most of the black guys you know are lazy but not all of them.
Have you ever heard of the criminality in Mexico....it is far higher than in US.
So I think that for your racionality a Mexican shoud be worst that a black man......but is not.....what's the difference? I know there are bad mexicans and good ones just like there is good blacks and bad ones. I said '' I have never met a back person i have liked '' . All the blacks i have met have been lazy ,and trouble makers . and yes there is a lot of crime in mexico its no different than in new york or L.A. .And yes there is some mexicans i don't like my brother in law for one !

larbo
12-16-2005, 02:31 PM
Then why you hate black people.....

Why do you love them?!?

bastardog
12-16-2005, 02:38 PM
You're thinking LOGICALLY, though, Bastardog....to be a racist requires a complete suspension of logical thought (and grammar skills, a basic intellect, higher-order thought processes....) ;)

But now you've done it...Assbrush is gonna go beat his wife...:D

I hope he's not going to beat her....but who nows

.....I'm just trying to understand a little that racist things.

jhale667
12-16-2005, 02:40 PM
Hey everybody! #2 Shitheel TARDO resurfaces! Back for another beating, cousin-lover?

larbo
12-16-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
What was your degree in? Tractor repair? Trailer Home Decorating? Outhouse Fundamentals? Shoe Horsing 101?

Look, Jenny Jiggles. Hillbillies have always been on top of the latest technology. ALWAYS. When dumb City-Wiggers like you automatically think people from the country is stupid, It cracks me up! Yeah, I know how to fix a tractor. Yeah, I can decorate a trailer. No outhouses here. We had plumbing before you. Horse shoes??? Not only can I shoe a horse but I can also kick ass in a game of Horseshoes! See, country boys can do it all. Thats what scares you so much, city trash. A country boy IS the strongest breed of white man. We don't have no use for ******s & wiggers. Maybe just for a laugh. Turn on NTV & watch Eminem, Now that wigga iz Smack-your-knee-funny.

larbo
12-16-2005, 02:43 PM
Back for another beating, cousin-lover?

I can't be beaten by a ******-loving, low class, slum fuck like you! Go suck a big ****** dick with your mamma!

bastardog
12-16-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by larbo
Why do you love them?!?

I don't love any race. I could like or love a PERSON but not a race or color.

Normally black gansta guys hate latin people like me specially puertoricans...but that doesn't make me hate all of black people.

You should see the movie "Crash"

I think you are way more racist than sagebrush

jhale667
12-16-2005, 02:51 PM
You are a true product of a white SKANK monkey fucker, Aren't ya?

You'll never know will you, Sperm-burp?

sagebrush
12-16-2005, 02:57 PM
Bastardog i don't hit my wife !'' REAL MEN DON'T HIT WOMEN '' Thats somwthing that a punk would do to make themselfs fell better because they cant make there wife or girlfriend happy .

Jimmy Jingles
12-16-2005, 03:00 PM
Look, Jenny Jiggles. Hillbillies have always been on top of the latest technology. ALWAYS. When dumb City-Wiggers like you automatically think people from the country is stupid, It cracks me up! Yeah, I know how to fix a tractor. Yeah, I can decorate a trailer. No outhouses here. We had plumbing before you. Horse shoes??? Not only can I shoe a horse but I can also kick ass in a game of Horseshoes! See, country boys can do it all. Thats what scares you so much, city trash. A country boy IS the strongest breed of white man. We don't have no use for ******s & wiggers. Maybe just for a laugh. Turn on NTV & watch Eminem, Now that wigga iz Smack-your-knee-funny.

Wow...

I'm glad I do not know how to shoe a horse and fix tractors. The fact that you actually take pride in these things makes it all that more funny!

You and faggybrush are fucking made for each other. You each have 3" crooked cocks, you both fuck your sisters in their fuzzy asses and you both shit bricks at the mere mention of a 'Dukes of Hazzard' marathon on TV.

Well Cletus, have fun decorating the double-wide and good luck with the gonorrhea and all.

jhale667
12-16-2005, 03:03 PM
Tardo, you've been owned so many times in here your ass STILL hurts...tell the truth. Oh, and here's one that should send you running from this site forever : You were all upset about a picture of Dave with Busta Rhymes, right? Think he was FORCED to pose for that pic? Go get the Vegas '84 show boot...Dave does the fucking MOONWALK during "Secrets"...and the crowd goes NUTS. DAVE IS ONE OF THE 'WIGGERS' YOU HATE SO BADLY!!!! You can no longer call yourself a VH fan, can you?!?!?!?! Now get the fuck out.

jhale667
12-16-2005, 03:04 PM
Bastardog i don't hit my wife !'' REAL MEN DON'T HIT WOMEN '' Thats somwthing that a punk would do to make themselfs fell better because they cant make there wife or girlfriend happy .

Yeah, but you hit her when she makes fun of your SPELLING and GRAMMAR....:rolleyes:

sagebrush
12-16-2005, 03:08 PM
Jhell you think your making people like blacks with the way to talk about people ? And buy the way kiss my ass you mother fucking piece of shit !

jhale667
12-16-2005, 03:08 PM
Tardo's still mad at Eddie for playing on 'Beat It'....

jhale667
12-16-2005, 03:12 PM
Jhell you think your making people like blacks with the way to talk about people ? And buy the way kiss my ass you mother fucking piece of shit !

I THINK you're the poster child for illiteracy, Doofus. I'm not telling anyone to like anybody (or not) based on race...that would be YOU. And the only people I talk shit about are fucktards like you and your butt-buddy. "Buy" the way? How much does it cost?

larbo
12-16-2005, 03:21 PM

Normally black gansta guys hate latin people like me specially puertoricans...

I do not have a problem with any other race. Most latin people I know are respectable, hard-working people. They are not commiting crimes at record levels. ******s & Wiggers have our country on it's knees. 1 in 3 black men are in some form of corrections by the age of 18. Every day on the six o clock news it's ****** shoot-outs and ****** stabbings in the west side of charleston. 3 or more Robberies everyday. and what gets me is, they are peoud of it!! None of these mother fuckers work. they lay off of welfare, like Jhales family.

sagebrush
12-16-2005, 03:24 PM
Jhell you have to be the biggest fuck up i have ever heard of . Your dad need a condom!

jhale667
12-16-2005, 03:27 PM
None of these mother fuckers work. they lay off of welfare, like Jhales family.

We know math isn't your strong suit, Tardo. Give it up. And for the record, NO one in my family has ever been on public assistance. And THIS from a Hillbilly dickhead who's sitting at home MILKING DISABILITY?!?!?! You hypocritical fuck. Have you got ANYTHING besides stereotypes and Hypocrisy? Doubt it.

And the reason why you hate the 'West-side' so much is obviously because that's where your wife goes for her daily dark-meat injection.

bastardog
12-16-2005, 03:29 PM
I do not have a problem with any other race. Most latin people I know are respectable, hard-working people. They are not commiting crimes at record levels. ******s & Wiggers have our country on it's knees. 1 in 3 black men are in some form of corrections by the age of 18. Every day on the six o clock news it's ****** shoot-outs and ****** stabbings in the west side of charleston. 3 or more Robberies everyday. and what gets me is, they are peoud of it!! None of these mother fuckers work. they lay off of welfare, like Jhales family.
I don't know what to say about that...
but if you go to Mexico basically all crimes are commited by mexicans. Same as if you come to Puerto Rico.
Puerto Rico have a big incidence of crime.....but Mexico is bigger. My point is that you live in a place where there the black people live (as if you go to Brazil, that is where brazilian live) so most of the crimes has to be committed by the people who live there.

jhale667
12-16-2005, 03:30 PM
Jhell you have to be the biggest fuck up i have ever heard of . Your dad need a condom!

...And the best part of YOU ran down your mom's leg. I'm the one who got an education and GOT OUT, remember? The one who now lives in LA, and rubs elbows with rock stars and hot actresses? Yeah, I'm a fuck-up. Nice try.:D

larbo
12-16-2005, 03:33 PM
Tardo, you've been owned so many times in here your ass STILL hurts...tell the truth.

I've never been "owned" here Smegma lips. Wiggers cannot own me. But they can dream. Do you have a dream?

Oh, and here's one that should send you running from this site forever : You were all upset about a picture of Dave with Busta Rhymes, right? Think he was FORCED to pose for that pic? Go get the Vegas '84 show boot...Dave does the fucking MOONWALK during "Secrets"...and the crowd goes NUTS.

Sooooo, Thats why you wiggers are attracted to Dave. You think since he moonwalked that he should do a song with a Gangsa rappa? BBWWAAAHAHAHAha!!!! "And the crowd goes nuts". BWAAHAHAHAH!

DAVE IS ONE OF THE 'WIGGERS' YOU HATE SO BADLY!!!! You can no longer call yourself a VH fan, can you?!?!?!?! Now get the fuck out.

You think Dave is a Wigger?!!!? You are 1 dumb mother fucker! Jeesh! I've heard it all now! Hey sagebrush! have you ever heard such a load of horseshit??? oh, and by the way, make me get the fuck out ****** dick licker!!

larbo
12-16-2005, 03:37 PM
so most of the crimes has to be committed by the people who live there.

They only make up for 13% of the population but you'd think they were 99%. Over 75% of the crimes commited here are by blacks. That's staggering.

Nickdfresh
12-16-2005, 03:39 PM
Wow, the husband and wife team of LARDBLOW and FAGEDOUCHE are back and together again...

Yup,' a good ol' fashioned hillbilly homo barn party crankin' up...

larbo
12-16-2005, 03:42 PM
The one who now lives in LA, and rubs elbows with rock stars and hot actresses?

Yeah! right!
I needed a laugh. The only people you rub elbows with are crack-heads & people paying for their gas, dip fuck!! Hot actresses!! now that's a hoot!! BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHahahahahHAHAAHahahaHAHAHAHAh ahahaHAHAHAHAhahahahHAAHAHAHAhahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAh aHAhhahAHA!!!!!
BWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!

Nickdfresh
12-16-2005, 03:43 PM
They only make up for 13% of the population but you'd think they were 99%. Over 75% of the crimes commited here are by blacks. That's staggering.

More retard statistics pulled out of your ass? While you're at it, why don't you pull FAGBRUSH out too?

larbo
12-16-2005, 03:45 PM
Wow, the husband and wife team of LARDBLOW and FAGEDOUCHE are back and together again...

Yup,' a good ol' fashioned hillbilly homo barn party crankin' up...

Joe rogan faggot douchebag! I bet you've had your asshole lubed up more with ky-jelly than Liberachi.

larbo
12-16-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
Wow...

I'm glad I do not know how to shoe a horse and fix tractors. The fact that you actually take pride in these things makes it all that more funny!

I take pride in a lot of things I do & I, like many country boys, Know how to do a lot of shit!! Unlike dip-cock, oblivious, inner city, brain-dead, fucks like you. go huff some gold paint.

You and faggybrush are fucking made for each other. You each have 3" crooked cocks,

I have a 9 3/4 inch cock and it is straight as an arrow. don't get any ideas, Fags.

you both fuck your sisters in their fuzzy asses and you both shit bricks at the mere mention of a 'Dukes of Hazzard' marathon on TV.

The only sisters we fuck are yours, That is, If they are not ******-loving SKANKS. The dukes of hazard kicks ass, son! But I'm sure you don't like it. YOU probably like Pdiddys show or anything off B.E.T. pathetic wigger.

Well Cletus, have fun decorating the double-wide and good luck with the gonorrhea and all.

A Double-Wide is nicer than anything you will ever own. Appartment complexs cant be owned. It's part of a structure, dumb boy. By the way, tell your momma I said: Ibza Dibza. she'll know.

Nickdfresh
12-16-2005, 04:01 PM
Joe rogan faggot douchebag! I bet you've had your asshole lubed up more with ky-jelly than Liberachi.

LOL You'd suck ROGAN's dick to be on his shitty reality show, then you'd conquer all with the "eating the bull-semen" event, you're an old pro...

Get some new game flamer, you really suck. This was lame shit even by your semi-retarded, uncreative standard.

And no, I don't "lube" my asshole like you 'Deliverance' fucks. Remember LARBLOW, it's not gay if you pitch and FAGBRUSH "catches."

BTW, it's "LIBERACE." Try to spell your heroes' names right you illiterate boy-raper.

bastardog
12-16-2005, 04:05 PM

I don't know the numbers, that's right, but there should be more black people than a 13%
and I can't belive that any race could even be near of a 45% of the total crimes.

The thing is that I don't understand why you hate them all just for the problem caused by some.......maybe I will never understand that but anyway you are free to think the way you want while you allways recognize that you have the same rights as everyone no matter the race......well that's my oppinion

Jérôme Frenchise
12-16-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=798005

Shit. Nothing but shit. As usual. Fed up with that shit. May he drown in his own shit.

larbo
12-16-2005, 04:15 PM
LOL You'd suck ROGAN's dick to be on his shitty reality show, then you'd conquer all with the "eating the bull-semen" event, you're an old pro...

I have no fantasies of sucking Joe Rogans meat. Somehow, I think semen is right up your alley.:BLOW:

Get some new game flamer, you really suck. This was lame shit even by your semi-retarded, uncreative standard.

Gotz Game? Howz 'bout Bling-Bling? BBBWWAAAHAHAHAHAHA

And no, I don't "lube" my asshole like you 'Deliverance' fucks. Remember LARBLOW, it's not gay if you pitch and FAGBRUSH "catches."

Gay is Gay wether you pitch or catch. You're probably one of those people who thinks a blow-job isn't oral sex.....

BTW, it's "LIBERACE." Try to spell your heroes' names right you illiterate boy-raper.

I dont wanna know how to spell its name. You prolly have a poster of him on yo wall. Right beside Magic Johnson you slum-slicker, cum chugger.

jhale667
12-16-2005, 04:16 PM
Yeah! right!

DENIAL---it's not just a river in egypt for Tardo. Dude, I was already hanging out with girls you only spank to before I LEFT WV. You're just mad because I fucked your wife.....and your sister....and your mom.....

jhale667
12-16-2005, 04:18 PM
Tell your mom to be here at 3:30 as usual, m'kay Tardo?

larbo
12-16-2005, 04:20 PM
I don't know the numbers, that's right, but there should be more black people than a 13%
and I can't belive that any race could even be near of a 45% of the total crimes.

The thing is that I don't understand why you hate them all just for the problem caused by some.......maybe I will never understand that but anyway you are free to think the way you want while you allways recognize that you have the same rights as everyone no matter the race......well that's my oppinion

Opinion taken. we used to be able to get statistics from the U.S. government but this is stuff they dont want us to know. I'm sure its on the net somewhere but I'm not looking for it. I dont have time right now.

jhale667
12-16-2005, 04:20 PM

I dont wanna know how to spell

...Or READ....or write a complete sentence, or have and ORIGINAL THOUGHT..or learn how not to embarrass yourself and every other West Virginian, obviously.

jhale667
12-16-2005, 04:21 PM
I'm sure its on the net somewhere but I'm not looking for it. I dont have time right now.

Why NOT? Gotta go cash your disablility check, loser? ;)

Ally_Kat
12-16-2005, 04:22 PM
Now Larbo's back and in on it?

newsflash, fuckers. I'm not tolerating any racism crap. Not in my forum. And if anyone has issue with my closing the threads that turn into to, take it up with the boss.

Learn some Goddamned decency.

This bullshit is closed.