PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Army Awards-GAYEST THREAD

Matt White
12-15-2005, 02:31 AM
The most Flamin' pillow bitin' pickle sniffin' fluffer threads of the year...........The Shame.....

MAX
12-15-2005, 02:49 AM
Niiiiice and perfection.

Regardless of personal animosities among members, just think of the significance (or lack thereof) that utterly queeya "Coffee" thread brought.

It was either dumped, closed, moved, renamed, reopened and tossed around like the fuckin' plague. The ultimate goal being "KEEP THIS FUCKING THREAD FAR, FAR AWAY FROM ME!!!" :eek:

Think of any thread being so fucking GAY that it literally had to move to another site cuntpletely?

Hands down (or hands in each others panties with that crew) that thread 'tis the most deserving WINNA or weiner in their case. LMAO!!!

WARF
12-15-2005, 02:49 AM
BT wins hands down.

Here's my nominees for thread of the year.

Joe Thunder Vs. Alinchains - Street Fight - WARF
The thread MEZRO deleted. - Mezro
The Official for the record thread- Fabulous Shadow
Rikk's an idiot who can't keep his mouth shut - Ims2
MEZRO is a fucking fag - hitch1969

Golden AWe
12-15-2005, 03:35 AM
Starting a coffee shop thread may be nice and stuff, but on a web site dedicated to FILTH, PUSSEE, SEX, VIOLENCE, FULFEE BRITISH TV WOMEN and ROTH N' ROLL it's totally gay...

MAX
12-15-2005, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
Starting a coffee shop thread may be nice and stuff, but on a web site dedicated to FILTH, PUSSEE, SEX, VIOLENCE, FULFEE BRITISH TV WOMEN and ROTH N' ROLL it's totally gay...

Agreed. :cool: Nothin' would be wrong with a g'mornin' thread ARMYSTYLE. Fuck, nursin' a hangover, complaining about the clap one got from the skanks received the night before 'tis one thing...

However, a thread filled with unfunny people thinking they're funny whilst jacking each other off and comparing notes whether they put either nonfat soymilk or happy, organic strawberries in their frosted flakes is something else entirely...

Fuckin' use the pm function for fucks sakes before we all puke.

Well, we all did regurgitate and hence, no more coffee thread. lmao :D

ashstralia
12-15-2005, 04:32 AM
Starting a coffee shop thread may be nice and stuff, but on a web site dedicated to FILTH, PUSSEE, SEX, VIOLENCE, FULFEE BRITISH TV WOMEN

was it started in the dump? :p

Golden AWe
12-15-2005, 04:46 AM
The Roth Army is a suf-forum to THE DUMP!

And this website is not about mo(u)rning coffee...it's about A MORNING BONER!!!

MAX
12-15-2005, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by ashstralia
was it started in the dump? :p

Come on Ash?

If it were started there, it wouldn't be a subject here.

Here My Dear Orange Peel, Sheila Lovin' and Stellar Mate from Down Under,

This 'tis how it went...

"So Ash BRUDAH, did you make your bed this morning?"

"Oh Maxy, making the bed sucks. :( "

"Sorry Ash. :( How about I make you some cherry pancakes to cheer you up? :) "

"That would be swell Maxy!!! :D "

"Oh, golly gee. :) Thankx Ash cos I'd love to do so. XOXOXOXO"

"Jeepers Maxy, you're so nifty. :D Can I give you a hug?"

See? Fuckin' pages and pages of this bile... :rolleyes:

Fuck, that just made me puke even imitating it and believe me... It was worse if you ever and unfortunately came across it.

God Bless 'em all for drop kickin' the thing far, far away from this site. :cool:

NATEDOG001976
12-15-2005, 07:31 AM
Wow, thought I'd be on here....lol

Master_Thespian
12-15-2005, 11:49 AM
"Weapon X! Weapon X! Where forth art thou Weapon X?"

thome
12-15-2005, 12:19 PM
The coffee thread, oh My, gayness, beond limitless, gayness!

I participated in the coffee thread, not knowing how Gay I was?

My Gayness is confirmed. I shall wash myself with soap.

It's my Soap and I shall wash with it, as Fast and as Long as I want!

I will wash Faster than Ever, to remove all the Gay.

Soul Reaper
12-15-2005, 01:43 PM
HAHAHAHA....mine's in there....

it deserves this award too...

vote 'count to 1,000,000'....

Jumpin Diamond
12-15-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by WARF
BT wins hands down.

Here's my nominees for thread of the year.

Joe Thunder Vs. Alinchains - Street Fight - WARF
The thread MEZRO deleted. - Mezro
The Official for the record thread- Fabulous Shadow
Rikk's an idiot who can't keep his mouth shut - Ims2
MEZRO is a fucking fag - hitch1969

Don't forget : http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18487&highlight=fuck+you+norton

Angel
12-15-2005, 02:36 PM
No mention of my "thanks" thread, which really is a "gay" one! :(

Unchainme
12-15-2005, 05:07 PM
Wow!, I didn't make it. I though my thread would be on there for sure.

LoungeMachine
12-15-2005, 05:45 PM
So many Gay threads...........so little Bandwidth.

We had 1,325 Gay Thread Nominees from which to choose.

I insisted The 2005 Rothies [which ivoted for] be included, because as Pojo pointed out, I was a FUCKING HOMO for naming them that. LMMFAO

I was trying to emulate the Emmys, and the Grammys......

Thank GOD ALinChainz stepped up with the AA [ ARMY AWARDS]

Although AL is a closet sausage jockey, at least he had the foresight to name the fucking awards properly.

Out.

Anonymous
12-16-2005, 10:47 PM
MAX made a good point. Carmine's a grate guy and all, perhaps one of the best posters ever with his positive attitude and general cheerness and it's a shame he took the dumping of his thread as an insult, but... well, it WAS kinda gay.

Gets my vote. :D

Cheers! :bottle:

Big Troubles
12-19-2005, 03:55 PM
My threads were/are gay enough for my vote! Hey, if you cant make fun of yerself who can you make fun of?

ALinChainz
12-19-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
So many Gay threads...........so little Bandwidth.

We had 1,325 Gay Thread Nominees from which to choose.

I insisted The 2005 Rothies [which ivoted for] be included, because as Pojo pointed out, I was a FUCKING HOMO for naming them that. LMMFAO

I was trying to emulate the Emmys, and the Grammys......

Thank GOD ALinChainz stepped up with the AA [ ARMY AWARDS]

Although AL is a closet sausage jockey, at least he had the foresight to name the fucking awards properly.

Out.

No, I have a jockey sausage closet.

Big difference.

LoungeMachine
12-19-2005, 04:07 PM
LMMFAO

Point noted.

Fabulous Shadow
12-19-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Niiiiice and perfection.

Regardless of personal animosities among members, just think of the significance (or lack thereof) that utterly queeya "Coffee" thread brought.

It was either dumped, closed, moved, renamed, reopened and tossed around like the fuckin' plague. The ultimate goal being "KEEP THIS FUCKING THREAD FAR, FAR AWAY FROM ME!!!" :eek:

Think of any thread being so fucking GAY that it literally had to move to another site cuntpletely?

Hands down (or hands in each others panties with that crew) that thread 'tis the most deserving WINNA or weiner in their case. LMAO!!!

Yep, that's why your girlfriend posted in it every day huh?
Nothing on this site is GAYER than you saying the best sex you ever had was the PHONE SEX you had with DG. Except perhaps your constant use of the words TIS and STELLAR.

Fuck you Max you loathsome SOB.
Do your kids a favor and leave their mother already, maybe then she can find someone who can be role models for them. Just think, that way you can have all the phone sex you want!

ALinChainz
12-19-2005, 08:26 PM
Hey now ... you don't like it when people mention your son.

And no one said nothing about you, and you always say that's when you have to lash out.

LoungeMachine
12-19-2005, 09:05 PM
He/She is just mad the only Nomination it got was the Nipple as a Birthmark......

Matt White
12-20-2005, 12:13 PM
Typical......

Golden AWe
12-20-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Yep, that's why your girlfriend posted in it every day huh?
Nothing on this site is GAYER than you saying the best sex you ever had was the PHONE SEX you had with DG. Except perhaps your constant use of the words TIS and STELLAR.

Fuck you Max you loathsome SOB.
Do your kids a favor and leave their mother already, maybe then she can find someone who can be role models for them. Just think, that way you can have all the phone sex you want!

Hey!

I thought you were supposed to be mad AT ME!!! :mad:

Fabulous Shadow
12-20-2005, 03:28 PM
He/She is just mad the only Nomination it got was the Nipple as a Birthmark......

Yeah! That's it. I am distraught that a bunch of losers on the internet didn't nominate me for a Rothie... My life is so incomplete without it. :rolleyes:

I do need to edit my original post tho. There "tis" something gayer than Max's "stellar" phone sex with DG...

His GLADIATOR title is WAY gay. Gayer that he wears it with pride...

(Simply defending a friend AIC but let's not say I wasn't mentioned ok. I saw your post in said thread umkay.)

Golden AWe
12-20-2005, 03:45 PM
Yeah! That's it. I am distraught that a bunch of losers on the internet didn't nominate me for a Rothie... My life is so incomplete without it. :rolleyes:

I do need to edit my original post tho. There "tis" something gayer than Max's "stellar" phone sex with DG...

(Simply defending a friend AIC but let's not say I wasn't mentioned ok. I saw your post in said thread umkay.)

"SOUR, PISSED OFF AND DRESSED IN RAGS...SHOWING SOME NIPPLE AND HER TITTYBAGS..."

uhuhuhuhuhhuh

"who's that girl with a flabby-ass shadow?"

Fabulous Shadow
12-20-2005, 05:07 PM
I think there was a thread that was overlooked.

The Wicker Man and all of it's empty promisses... That was Gay...
But still not as GAY as the Galdiator!

bfm
12-20-2005, 06:05 PM
I think there was a thread that was overlooked.

The Wicker Man and all of it's empty promisses... That was Gay...
But still not as GAY as the Galdiator!

the Gladiator thread Rocked.

Fabulous Shadow
12-20-2005, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by bfm
the Gladiator thread Rocked.

There was a thread? Okkkkk...Missed that, but I was referring to the Gladiator himself.

Golden AWe
12-20-2005, 06:12 PM
I don't think anyone cares about your opinion anymore, Fab.

Fabulous Shadow
12-20-2005, 07:00 PM
Since when has that stopped me GA? I care and that's good enough.

Dr. Love
12-20-2005, 07:54 PM
Yay!

LoungeMachine
12-20-2005, 07:57 PM
Christmas comes early for Dr. Lovesponge.

Dr. Love
12-20-2005, 08:36 PM
Yes, but I prefer to keep this gift wrapped.

In the biggest possible sweater.

MAX
12-20-2005, 10:38 PM
*chuckling*

Hahahahaha!!!

Too fuckin' funny. :D

So, anyone wanna split a fagotty unSTELLAR cafe latte? 'TIS the gay thing for fat and ugly dorks to do. lmao

Cankles
12-21-2005, 12:58 AM
who stole my porkrinds?!?:mad:

MAX
12-21-2005, 06:33 AM
Hey!

I thought you were supposed to be mad AT ME!!! :mad:

What's up AWe? :)

Nawwww...

More than likely Krispy Kreme Donuts, Taco Bell, Burger King and Pizza Hut must have cut someone off cos I sense an extremely disgruntled fried chicken dipped in mayonnaise addict having a bad day...errrrrrrrr...make that a bad life. lol

Hence, both the bitterness and beligerence. ;) A lack of sugar, thousands of calories and just plain sudden fat gram withdrawls have gotta be a bitch for the obese, unloved, ugly and stupid. You know it's a bad sign when even the local grocery stores have to hire full time security guards to stop crazy, fat geeks with poor feminine hygiene wearing granny clothing (similar in size to tents) from drinking bottles of Ranch dressing through a hollowed out twinkie (that they just ate) whilst in the store "shopping." lmao

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you btw. :D

Dr. Love
12-21-2005, 07:54 AM
I want a donut :(

Fabulous Shadow
12-21-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by MAX

Nawwww...

More than likely Krispy Kreme Donuts, Taco Bell, Burger King and Pizza Hut must have cut someone off cos I sense an extremely disgruntled fried chicken dipped in mayonnaise addict having a bad day...errrrrrrrr...make that a bad life. lol

Hence, both the bitterness and beligerence. ;) A lack of sugar, thousands of calories and just plain sudden fat gram withdrawls have gotta be a bitch for the obese, unloved, ugly and stupid. You know it's a bad sign when even the local grocery stores have to hire full time security guards to stop crazy, fat geeks with poor feminine hygiene wearing granny clothing (similar in size to tents) from drinking bottles of Ranch dressing through a hollowed out twinkie (that they just ate) whilst in the store "shopping." lmao

LMAO! You are so predictable. Too bad I don't eat any of the shit in your rant. You can go on your tyraids all you want Max and it wont bother me in the least because I know it's all bullshit. You can think whatever the fuck you like and it will have no effect on me except for a giggle here and there because at the end of the day, all you are to me is some internet addicted loser who's wife can't stand him who needs to pump himself up on a message board in order to feel like he's important to someone somewhere... Your self esteem is shot to hell and you come here to pump it up. People who have real lives don't spend all their time at this site telling everyone how exceptionally perfect they are. Trust me, anyone with an ego like yours would have posted their pic by now if they had the goods to back up their claims. I've spoke to you and you are obviously operating on 1/2 a brain cell. Have you ever been diagnosed as clinically retarded? You should look into that. ;)

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 01:37 PM

your tyraids

You should look into that. ;)

tyraids?

LMMFAO

You should look into a dictionary:D

I have to admit, that's one of the funniest things I've ever read in here, and quite ironic considering you're trying to play the intellect card.

tyraids

Sounds like something from a Diva reality show...:cool:

ALinChainz
12-21-2005, 01:40 PM

OK.

But don't PM me crying, wanting me to "leave you alone" when all I do is what you do ... respond in a thread.

You seem to want to say what you will ... but no one else should.

Just wanna know the rules before I decide to play.

bueno bob
12-21-2005, 01:42 PM
Hey!

My wife can't stand me either! :mad:

Thank God my penis is as large as it is...whew...

boy, u stupid
12-21-2005, 01:48 PM
I would have to nominate every thread that does not mention myself or Dave in the first sentence. After all, isn't that the point of being here?

Fabulous Shadow
12-21-2005, 01:51 PM
tyraids?

LMMFAO

You should look into a dictionary:D

I have to admit, that's one of the funniest things I've ever read in here, and quite ironic considering you're trying to play the intellect card.

tyraids

Sounds like something from a Diva reality show...:cool:

Yup, spelling is definitly not my forte. I never try to play the intellect card but I am flattered that's how you view me. ;)

Fabulous Shadow
12-21-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Hey!

My wife can't stand me either! :mad:

Could have something to do with the whole STAR WARS fetish. That's quite a turn off for most women...

Thank God my penis is as large as it is...whew...

I think you are confusing your penis with your light saber again BB...:p

ALinChainz
12-21-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by boy, u stupid
I would have to nominate every thread that does not mention myself or Dave in the first sentence. After all, isn't that the point of being here?

The ones you are in Joe are the GAYEST ... I mean, you BEING a "Michael Jackson" and all ...

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by boy, u stupid

We'll check the "periodic tables" for your nominations :D

ALinChainz
12-21-2005, 02:08 PM
You know how Joey gets when he posts a thread ... he starts to sing ...

"BEAT IT .... BEAT IT ... I GET IT ON MY HAND AND EAT IT ... I GET IT ALL SPUNKY ... MY ASS NO LONGER TIGHT ... IT DOESN'T MATTER ... IF HE'S BLACK OR WHITE ... JUST BEAT IT (beat it, beat it, beat it)".

boy, u stupid
12-21-2005, 02:15 PM
I sparred Abraham Okine last night. I work out every Tues. and Thurs night. Long story short, I have the most powerfull right hand in the business. I'm not announcing any return to the ring at this point, but if I continue to ko ranked heavyweights this may be a possibility. Ask, witherspoon or morrisson how the right feels. By the way, there's a new article on me at eastside boxing.com which lays out Minto's title defense on the 30th.

ALinChainz
12-21-2005, 02:21 PM
The only danger your right hand is ... is to yourself handling those tweezers on that wore out little vienna you keep cuffin'.

No article ... post a link to it.

You have never fought anyone or anything except last night you were fighting for air when your boyfriend was choking you with his "Love Dump".

Fucking lying ass little queer.

ALinChainz
12-21-2005, 02:24 PM
Not to mention you were signed in here all night Joey, from the same IP.

The Travelling IP ... don't leave home without it.

ALinChainz
12-21-2005, 02:27 PM
And on top of that Joey Fag ... Okine's a bum ... lost to fellow bum Shannon Briggs by TKO in 3 ...

He's from Ghana ... so he's definitely a BLACK man ... and well over 260 lbs.

So if you were "fighting him" ... we know what means ...

Pole smoker ...

Golden AWe
12-21-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by MAX

Nawwww...

PRAISE THE LARD!!!

Golden AWe
12-21-2005, 04:02 PM
Since when has that stopped me GA? I care and that's good enough.

Hey where's that official internet harrasment cuntplain you were supposed to send to my internet provider?

Uhuhuhuhuhuhu

I'm still waiting...

Fabulous Shadow
12-21-2005, 04:12 PM
GA... No one wants to see the finger you just pulled out of your ass... Umkay!

Golden AWe
12-21-2005, 04:13 PM
That finger was you, Flabby...uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuh

Fabulous Shadow
12-21-2005, 04:15 PM
In your wildest dreams Awe!

Golden AWe
12-21-2005, 04:16 PM
Indeed...no one's arse is big enough to fit you in.

Fabulous Shadow
12-21-2005, 04:23 PM
HAR HAR! Good one! Did you think of that all by yourself? DOLT!

Golden AWe
12-21-2005, 04:30 PM
You're easy material, Flabby.

mewisemagic
12-21-2005, 04:41 PM
?

Fabulous Shadow
12-21-2005, 04:46 PM
What up mwm?

mewisemagic
12-21-2005, 04:47 PM
What up mwm? Nada...How are Ya Babe?

Fabulous Shadow
12-21-2005, 04:49 PM
I am GREAT! Just watching the polls ya know. That COFFEE thread sure rubbed people the wrong way. No plave for humans in here tho. You have to be a rude insensative asshole to belong here and not be considered GAY! Sounds like a bunch a homophobs to me.

mewisemagic
12-21-2005, 04:54 PM
I am GREAT! Just watching the polls ya know. That COFFEE thread sure rubbed people the wrong way. No plave for humans in here tho. You have to be a rude insensative asshole to belong here and not be considered GAY! Sounds like a bunch a homophobs to me. Yeah...These guys are padding the votes anyway so its all bullshit.

Fabulous Shadow
12-21-2005, 04:59 PM
Of course, they wouldn't want to be GAY!

rumpleforeskin
12-21-2005, 05:04 PM
Gay?

Fabulous Shadow
12-21-2005, 05:05 PM
LMAO at the name!

Golden AWe
12-21-2005, 05:12 PM
watch out!

now that there's two of you the YAHCT might sink!

GloodiusMaximus
12-21-2005, 05:13 PM
Is this username Gay?

Fabulous Shadow
12-21-2005, 05:14 PM
Yes were FAT! LMAO!
We are FAT DORKS no where near as cool as you all.
Oh to be YOU...

Fabulous Shadow
12-21-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by GloodiusMaximus
Is this username Gay?

LMAO! Yep! :D
But still not as gay as the GALDIATOR!

Queeya Heeya
12-21-2005, 05:20 PM
Um, I'm thorry but I find this thread a tab bit predjudice.
My feelings are really hurt and I, well, I just can't talk about it right now. I mean, what's so GAY about coffee.

Max's Man
12-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Max? What happened to you last night???
You never called? I was cross dressed like you asked and waiting to accept your collect call. Do you have something going on with that Carmine fella? Just tell me the truth!

Rikki Ragooza
12-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Starbuck's is the shit!!

Max's Man
12-21-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Rikki Ragooza
Starbuck's is the shit!!

OMG! You know us Homo's only drink at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf!

Your not really GAY are you???:(

Rikki Ragooza
12-21-2005, 05:28 PM
Havent we met darling?

Golden AWe
12-21-2005, 05:29 PM
Yes were FAT! LMAO!
We are FAT DORKS no where near as cool as you all.
Oh to be YOU...

You're not funny either...but you have more biker friends than me!

Fabulous Shadow
12-21-2005, 05:31 PM
Yes I do... God they are sexy too. Big Money Harleys are such a turn on... But don't worry Awe... I'm sure there are girls out there that like guys who ride BMX bikes too!

Thomer Pyle
12-21-2005, 05:32 PM
Starbuck's is the shit!! I larve starbucks:D

Golden AWe
12-21-2005, 05:32 PM
What have you got to do with girls?

Golden AWe
12-21-2005, 05:34 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31205

uhuhuhuhuhuhuh

OU812Maxi
12-21-2005, 05:35 PM
Havent we met darling?

Oh MY Gosh!
Is it really YOU? My ass is still sore from your stirring stick!

FlabbyGash
12-21-2005, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by OU812Maxi
Oh MY Gosh!
Is it really YOU? My ass is still sore from your stirring stick!

Hey salior!:D

Need a handjob?!?!:p

FlabbyGash
12-21-2005, 05:43 PM
opps!:p

Cunt spell!:p

Golden AWe
12-21-2005, 05:45 PM
Hey where's that official internet harrasment cuntplain you were supposed to send to my internet provider?

Uhuhuhuhuhuhu

I'm still waiting...

Blob Bueno
12-21-2005, 05:51 PM
Its neck-neck...Oh the drama

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 05:51 PM
My, won't Dr. Lovesponge be happy.

Carmines Cock
12-21-2005, 06:17 PM
Hmmm..

ALinChainz
12-21-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by mewisemagic
Yeah...These guys are padding the votes anyway so its all bullshit.

SOMEONE ELSE started it dude ... and your her biggest fan.

diamondsgirl
12-21-2005, 06:23 PM
look at all the people here tonite! :D

148 total votes...lmao!

Carbon-Dating
12-21-2005, 06:25 PM
They're all legit!

Golden AWe
12-21-2005, 06:26 PM
Fack orf Flabby.

Fabulous Shadow
12-21-2005, 06:40 PM
;)

Memaws Magic
12-21-2005, 07:39 PM
;) :D

NotsoFresh
12-21-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Memaws Magic
:D :mad:

POJO_Risin
12-21-2005, 07:59 PM
Who the fuck is fucking around with the vote?

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 07:59 PM
Last call for Lame aliases......

I've asked Ally to close this FABathon

Fabulous Shadow
12-21-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Who the fuck is fucking around with the vote?

Everyone! :eek:

Fabulous Shadow
12-21-2005, 08:02 PM
FABathon

How cute! :)

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 08:04 PM
How cute! :)

not really. :rolleyes:

You have become a parody of yourself.

The legend of the Gunt will never live up to how pathetic and hypocritical you actually are.

But I digress........

:cool: