12-16-2005, 11:08 AM
I give it a 5.0 ..........

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3466448861368139705&q=suicide

Pink Spider
12-16-2005, 11:44 AM
Could have been better.

larbo
12-16-2005, 04:35 PM
Why dont you try it? I'll get a twelve-pack & watch!

jhale667
12-16-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by larbo

Ah, but the WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE if you did it, you hick-ass internet troll. There's the difference. ;)

Diamondjimi
12-16-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by larbnojob

Looks like someone filled the generator and fired up the Pentium 1 computer thing a ma jig ! Very proud of ya Clem. It is Friday , hope
ya didn't spend your whole paycheck on the fill up. Save a couple of bucks to renew yer sister birth control prescription because tonight is
the Dukes of Hazzard marathon on TNN.

franksters
12-16-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
Looks like someone filled the generator and fired up the Pentium 1 computer thing a ma jig ! Very proud of ya Clem. It is Friday , hope
ya didn't spend your whole paycheck on the fill up. Save a couple of bucks to renew yer sister birth control prescription because tonight is
the Dukes of Hazzard marathon on TNN.

Like Matt would say: A Cha-cha-cha

sagebrush
12-17-2005, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
the Dukes of Hazzard marathon on TNN. I have to ask whats make you better than the people of west virginia ? You say we have sex with our sisters ,how do you know what goes on here ? Has there ever been any on in canada that has molested someone ? Do all canadians make 100 grand a year ? Does every one own a home ? Do you know if all canadians hate the '' dukes of hazzard '' ? I think you like to try to be a big shot over the net . I have been told alot of stuff about canada but im not going to say shit about canada because i hate you .

Diamondjimi
12-17-2005, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by cockbrush
I have to ask whats make you better than the people of west virginia ?

Earwax , where have I ever said ANYTHING about the people of W.V. ?

You say we have sex with our sisters ,how do you know what goes on here ?

NO Opie ! I was insinuating that YOU have sex with your sister !

Has there ever been any on in canada that has molested someone ?

The Liberal Party has been fucking us for years !

Do all canadians make 100 grand a year ?

Every goddamn one of us !!! You Dumbshit !

Does every one own a home ?

Yes if you include igloo's !!! Jethro !

Do you know if all canadians hate the '' dukes of hazzard '' ?

Yes I DO know , but why would I tell an asshole such as yourself ?

I think you like to try to be a big shot over the net . I have been told alot of stuff about canada but im not going to say shit about canada because i hate you .

Yeah , you've been told a lot of stuff about Canada huh ?! Well how about picking up a book and try some book learnin for yourself ?

ThrillsNSpills
12-17-2005, 10:33 AM
well I gotta go with jimi and give that vid a 5.0

but I'd raise it to a 6.5 if someone had put one of those hanna barbera cartoon sound effects in when the guy hits.

i'm a sick pup that way :bottle:

Ozzy Fudd
12-20-2005, 03:28 PM
What in the fuck is this real ?

bfm
12-20-2005, 04:05 PM
thats crack up

bfm
12-20-2005, 04:05 PM
thats crack up