PDA

View Full Version : Attention

Ally_Kat
12-16-2005, 05:06 PM
I would sticky this, but...

my part of the board, my rules. I will not think twice of closing and/or dumping any thread that turns into racist bullshit.

Do not feed the trolls. If you noticed, he jumped into another random thread and tried to start a fight. He's trying to gain attention to make his pathetic life seem better. Do not feed the racist troll.

I realize this is the Roth Army and that we all like a lil drama and venting here and there. I realize that you guys are guys and testosterone flows rampant. I understand, I accept, I join in sometimes. But not on this.

Please.

As a favor for me, even.

I do not sit well with racism. I have friends and family members who have to deal with that shit and it's not fun. I've been on the recieving end also because I have Germanic roots. Not fun being blamed for the Holocaust because I'm the blondest thing in the world.

You have issues with melanin or lack of it, work it out on your own time. Not mine and not with Sarge's money.

Consider this the final warning.

Nickdfresh
12-16-2005, 05:11 PM
You give me high testosterone ALLY.:)

jhale667
12-16-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

my part of the board, my rules. I will not think twice of closing and/or dumping any thread that turns into racist bullshit.

Do not feed the trolls. If you noticed, he jumped into another random thread and tried to start a fight. He's trying to gain attention to make his pathetic life seem better. Do not feed the racist troll.

I realize this is the Roth Army and that we all like a lil drama and venting here and there. I realize that you guys are guys and testosterone flows rampant. I understand, I accept, I join in sometimes. But not on this.

Please.

As a favor for me, even.

I do not sit well with racism. I have friends and family members who have to deal with that shit and it's not fun. I've been on the recieving end also because I have Germanic roots. Not fun being blamed for the Holocaust because I'm the blondest thing in the world.

You have issues with melanin or lack of it, work it out on your own time. Not mine and not with Sarge's money.

Hear, hear! :D

Ok, I pledge to TRY to play nice...it's just that these fucks are TOO easy to own...:p

Ally_Kat
12-16-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
You give me high testosterone ALLY.:)

yeah, I tend to do that. I should come with a surgeon general's warning. :D

Ally_Kat
12-16-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Hear, hear! :D

Ok, I pledge to TRY to play nice...it's just that these fucks are TOO easdy to own...:p

Own them on anything you want, but don't feed the racist crap. They turn to racism, back away and ignore them for a bit.

jhale667
12-16-2005, 05:36 PM
Own them on anything you want, but don't feed the racist crap. They turn to racism, back away and ignore them for a bit.

Well, considering someone in my family is "the enemy" (LOL) that's the only place they have to go to with me ---that, and the homosexual fantasies they have for all of us---and their jealousy of a West Virginian that:

a) speaks in complete sentences
b) has actually DONE WELL for themselves...
c) has NEVER humped a cousin...

:rolleyes:

Besides, none of them actually engage in a serious DEBATE, they just regurgitate (look it up, Tardo) the same shit over and over....

And yes, Ally...you are a testosterone- booster...;)

Julius
12-16-2005, 05:45 PM
Are we referring to eddievanmaiden?

I believe his attacks on Brett have been totally uncalled for.

jhale667
12-16-2005, 05:54 PM
Eddievanmaiden's the anti-semite....these guys are your garden-variety Inbred Jed KKK losers. NONE OF THE ABOVE should be tolerated.

franksters
12-16-2005, 07:53 PM
I still don't know why someone closed this racism thread i did when it all started...

At least it was happening overthere. and not in every other thread...

It's sleeping on page 4, and it did the job (venting) pretty well too!

Anyway I agree with you Ally on ignoring, if you noticed that's what i've been doing for a little while now.

Coyote
12-16-2005, 08:01 PM

Please.

As a favor for me, even.

Got it, ma. :D

Alex Mogilny
12-16-2005, 10:33 PM

Hey baby...PM me for cyber! :D