PDA

View Full Version : The Dawning of Katydid

LoungeMachine
12-17-2005, 12:50 AM
I always knew there was something familiar about her.......

Even her Yahoo profile rang a bell.

Whether you think she is for real, or one of the best planned trolls to come along since Al Gore invented this shit.......

Her entire personality, writing style, and mood swings are taken RIGHT from Hollywood, and the twisted mind of Steven King

KATYDID IS ACTUALLY ANNIE WILKES FROM THE MOVIE "MISERY"

Stopped over at a friend's tonight for a game of pool, and the fucking movie was on in the background.......speaking to me, sounding and looking all too familiar. :eek:

If you get a chance, watch it sometime with that in mind. It's fucking spooky.

It's like eating peyote and watching The Wizard of Oz with the sound down and Dark Side of The Moon playing..........:cool:

Unchainme
12-17-2005, 12:55 AM
I always thought she looked like Eminems mom from the "Cleanin' Out My Closet" video. She is defintly a pill popper and claims to be christian and her own son hates her. Sounds like Katydid.

Permission to Post The Video Music Code?

Hardrock69
12-17-2005, 02:57 AM
Hmmm...well we do not want to glamorize The Kunt anymore than is necessary....but it doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

But then, Me NOT Mod....

Katydid
12-17-2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I always knew there was something familiar about her.......

Even her Yahoo profile rang a bell.

Whether you think she is for real, or one of the best planned trolls to come along since Al Gore invented this shit.......

Her entire personality, writing style, and mood swings are taken RIGHT from Hollywood, and the twisted mind of Steven King

KATYDID IS ACTUALLY ANNIE WILKES FROM THE MOVIE "MISERY"

Stopped over at a friend's tonight for a game of pool, and the fucking movie was on in the background.......speaking to me, sounding and looking all too familiar. :eek:

Thanks for liking my writing...

If you get a chance, watch it sometime with that in mind. It's fucking spooky.

It's like eating peyote and watching The Wizard of Oz with the sound down and Dark Side of The Moon playing..........:cool:

WARF
12-18-2005, 04:11 PM
You dirty birdy!!!

http://www.cinecultist.com/archives/bates.jpg

Anonymous
12-19-2005, 10:44 PM
:eek:

Holy obviousness, Batman! How did we miss this for so long? It was right here, in front of us... and yet we were blind to the truth!

Gotta try that Wizard of Oz trick, though.

Cheers! :bottle: