PDA

View Full Version : Chimpy thinks he is a "king" with unlimiterd power....

Hardrock69
12-19-2005, 09:24 AM
I heard over the weekend that someone in Congress commented that "Bush acts like he thinks he is a king, not an elected official".

I would tend to agree. He and his merry band of MURDERERS act as if they can do as they please and that the law does not apply to them.

CHIMPEACHMENT!!!
NOW!!!

:mad:

BigBadBrian
12-19-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
I heard over the weekend that someone in Congress commented that "Bush acts like he thinks he is a king, not an elected official".

I would tend to agree. He and his merry band of MURDERERS act as if they can do as they please and that the law does not apply to them.

CHIMPEACHMENT!!!
NOW!!!

:mad:

Yeah.

Let's give Cheney the OFFICIAL power. :rolleyes:

Hardrock69
12-19-2005, 10:19 AM
No let's load the entire Bush cabinet up in a big container and ship them to Iran or North Korea as a present.

frets5150
12-19-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
No let's load the entire Bush cabinet up in a big container and ship them to Iran or North Korea as a present.

A short statement but one of the best I have heard in the FRONTLINE in a while :o

Keeyth
12-19-2005, 01:34 PM
You know, I wonder if half the reason we don't impeach the chimp is only BECAUSE people fear Cheney running things worse!

Hardrock69
12-20-2005, 11:42 AM
It is a legitimate fear.

We have to impeach Chimpy only after Cheney has been charged with illegal activites, so he will have to resign the vice-presidency and no longer will be a threat to the American People.

knuckleboner
12-20-2005, 12:25 PM
and what, praytell, would he be impeached for?

"he knowingly relied on faulty intelligence..."

uh...proof? we know now the evidence was faulty. can we prove that bush knew then?

i'm thinking no.

Keeyth
12-20-2005, 01:18 PM
See, that is what is so much bullshit. The "faulty intelligence" is just sooooo conveniently the intelligence the chimp WANTED, and probably ASKED to be given, just so he would have such a lame fallback excuse.

It is so transparent, and yet so many such as yourself have bought right into it. It is simply amazing how simple and gullible the American public really is...

Guitar Shark
12-20-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
See, that is what is so much bullshit. The "faulty intelligence" is just sooooo conveniently the intelligence the chimp WANTED, and probably ASKED to be given, just so he would have such a lame fallback excuse.

It is so transparent, and yet so many such as yourself have bought right into it. It is simply amazing how simple and gullible the American public really is...

knuckleboner hasn't "bought right into" anything and he is far from gullible. His point is a good one. People keep talking about "Chimpeachment" and while it has a nice "ring" to it, what exactly is the impeachable offense -- the "high crimes and misdemeanors" required by the Constitution?

Keeyth
12-20-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
knuckleboner hasn't "bought right into" anything and he is far from gullible. His point is a good one. People keep talking about "Chimpeachment" and while it has a nice "ring" to it, what exactly is the impeachable offense -- the "high crimes and misdemeanors" required by the Constitution?

The high crimes are myriad, and unfortunately, the monster has a very skilled staff of spin doctors and conspirators who make it very difficult to prove. This makes him no less guilty however.

Remember, the public all knew Al Capone was a murderous thug, yet the only thing this inept government could make stick to him was tax evasion. He was the most criminal element there was, and yet no one could prove anything.

We are talking about the same class of person here.

ELVIS
12-20-2005, 01:34 PM
No, I don't think so...:rolleyes:

Guitar Shark
12-20-2005, 01:39 PM
The high crimes are myriad, and unfortunately, the monster has a very skilled staff of spin doctors and conspirators who make it very difficult to prove. This makes him no less guilty however.

Fine, so they're difficult to prove. But what are these "myriad" high crimes that he is guilty of?

I don't like Bush either, and I've voted against the guy twice, but I have a hard time seeing how he's guilty of an impeachable crime.

FORD
12-20-2005, 01:41 PM
What is impeachable is that the BCE has admitted to spying on American citizens WITHOUT the warrants required by the law. Since the FISA court has never failed to issue a warrant when requested, they have no excuses not to ask for a warrant.

Unless they knew for a fact that the FISA court would NOT issue such warrant, because the targets of the illegal investigations were not criminals or "terrorists", but political opponents of the Bush Criminal Empire.

Chimpy has admitted to committing a felony. Throw his fucking ass out! :mad:

Keeyth
12-20-2005, 02:08 PM
Yeah, he admitted that one and we still can't make it stick.

Other than that GS, why don't we start with PLANNING and IMPLEMENTING 9-11-01?????

Oh, but that's right. He hasn't admitted to that one, but even if he did, you'd find a reason not to impeach him for it, right?

Nickdfresh
12-20-2005, 02:14 PM

Remember, the public all knew Al Capone was a murderous thug, yet the only thing this inept government could make stick to him was tax evasion. He was the most criminal element there was, and yet no one could prove anything.

We are talking about the same class of person here.

Unfortunately, being a dumb, asshole is not an impeachable offence.

However, we'll see what comes of the latest e-spying scandel.

jhale667
12-20-2005, 02:14 PM
what exactly is the impeachable offense -- the "high crimes and misdemeanors" required by the Constitution?

Yeah, c'mon...it's not like he got a BJ, or anything....:D

Keeyth
12-20-2005, 02:17 PM
LMAO! Yeah, remember when THAT was the worst our President was doing to "hurt the country"? Good times...

Guitar Shark
12-20-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by FORD
What is impeachable is that the BCE has admitted to spying on American citizens WITHOUT the warrants required by the law. Since the FISA court has never failed to issue a warrant when requested, they have no excuses not to ask for a warrant.

Unless they knew for a fact that the FISA court would NOT issue such warrant, because the targets of the illegal investigations were not criminals or "terrorists", but political opponents of the Bush Criminal Empire.

Chimpy has admitted to committing a felony. Throw his fucking ass out! :mad:

You are wrong on a number of levels. I agree that the "spying" is probably not permitted under existing law, but the administration has a colorable argument that it has the authority to do this. Please show me a transcript where Bush admits to "committing a felony." He has admitted that his administration (not him personally) has engaged in domestic spying, but that's it.

Guitar Shark
12-20-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Yeah, c'mon...it's not like he got a BJ, or anything....:D

I don't think Clinton should have been impeached either, but in his case at least he was charged with perjury and obstruction of justice. He was impeached for political reasons.

diamondD
12-20-2005, 02:27 PM
You're such a downer for the folks living in fantasy land...

diamondD
12-20-2005, 02:31 PM
Yeah, he admitted that one and we still can't make it stick.

Other than that GS, why don't we start with PLANNING and IMPLEMENTING 9-11-01?????

Oh, but that's right. He hasn't admitted to that one, but even if he did, you'd find a reason not to impeach him for it, right?

You're just trying to drum up votes for Liberal Whacko of the Year. :rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
12-20-2005, 02:32 PM
The thing is that, there's such a big collage of facts and circumstances that point to an overall abuse of power, and petty politicization, such as:

The PLAME case.

WMD/terror link Intell Spinning.

The NSA's 'no-warrant' electronic eavesdropping and surveillance.

The constant chipping away at civil liberties...

But I realize that none of these things stands on its own, as of yet, to make a case for impeachment, which would be highly disruptive to this country...

If only we could have recall elections like those silly CANADIANS...

Guitar Shark
12-20-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
You're just trying to drum up votes for Liberal Whacko of the Year. :rolleyes:

I already voted for him, so his efforts are wasted. ;)

diamondD
12-20-2005, 02:36 PM
Yeah, me too. Sorry FORD.

Keeyth
12-20-2005, 03:40 PM
Yeah? Well if there is one thing this President HAS done for you, it's that he has invalidated the entire process and idea of voting for anything.

diamondD
12-20-2005, 03:59 PM
You've already got our votes. No need to pander.

Warham
12-20-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
The constant chipping away at civil liberties...[/list]

Constant chipping away of civil liberties? You mean like when the liberals in the Supreme Court of our land ruled that it was OK for Wal-Mart to demolish my house and build a nice new store on my land?

Guitar Shark
12-20-2005, 04:29 PM
That's a property right, not civil liberties... ;)

But that was a bad decision anyway.

Warham
12-20-2005, 04:30 PM
I'd still claim it interferes in my right for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It may appear to be property rights, but if it's my dream property, wouldn't it be infringing on my civil liberty to be happy?

Guitar Shark
12-20-2005, 04:59 PM
I don't think you have a civil liberty to be happy. LOL. Civil liberties are things like the right not to be subjected to unreasonable searches and seizures, the right to privacy, free speech, etc.

But like I said, I don't think that decision was correctly decided.

Keeyth
12-20-2005, 05:19 PM
You've already got our votes. No need to pander.

Yeah? Well, you've got my vote for all-around Whacko, and I'll just get Poppy Bush to make my vote count more than yours and have the Supreme Court rule to stop counting votes as soon as mine is counted. That's your whacko world buddy. Hope you like it Redneck. You made your bed, now lie in it.

Keeyth
12-20-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Constant chipping away of civil liberties? You mean like when the liberals in the Supreme Court of our land ruled that it was OK for Wal-Mart to demolish my house and build a nice new store on my land?

Liberals in the Supreme Court????? Are you out of your mind?? The Supreme Court is mostly right wing nut jobs like yourself, and you were perfectly happy with them when they gave up any claim they had to validity by giving the 2000 election to your boy Bush after Poppy Bush made a few phone calls to stop the voting while 'W' was ahead...

...now you deserve whatever you get from them. Corruption eventually will turn on itself and the very people who let it begin, so don't come crying to us now. Deal with it.

Warham
12-20-2005, 05:35 PM
Yeah, you read me right. Liberals. For instance, they've upheld every abortion case since 1973, so they have in no way leaned too far to the right over the last thirty years.

Warham
12-20-2005, 05:37 PM
I don't think you have a civil liberty to be happy. LOL. Civil liberties are things like the right not to be subjected to unreasonable searches and seizures, the right to privacy, free speech, etc.

I think I do have a civil liberty to pursue happiness. That's part of the reason the slaves were freed, wasn't it?

Keeyth
12-20-2005, 06:19 PM
Yeah, you read me right. Liberals. For instance, they've upheld every abortion case since 1973, so they have in no way leaned too far to the right over the last thirty years.

That's only because deep down every right wing religious nut job knows that no matter how they FEEL about it, logic dictates that in this day and age, the right to an abortion is a necessity, and to argue against it with any real effort is just pure stupidity. Not to mention an exercise in futility. Don't pat yourself on the back to hard for that one...

Keeyth
12-20-2005, 06:21 PM
In the end, the reality of this world is this:

The Right just ain't RIGHT!!

Plain and simple.

Warham
12-20-2005, 06:43 PM
The right is RIGHT.

Just listen to Kerry, Kennedy, Pelosi, Reid, or Murtha for the absurd.

diamondD
12-20-2005, 06:59 PM
Yeah? Well, you've got my vote for all-around Whacko, and I'll just get Poppy Bush to make my vote count more than yours and have the Supreme Court rule to stop counting votes as soon as mine is counted. That's your whacko world buddy. Hope you like it Redneck. You made your bed, now lie in it.

LOL How do you know if I'm a redneck or not? Oh, that's right. You just make shit up as you go. There goes that liberal stereotyping again when they don't have an effective argument.

Next time try being at least coherent ok? You've even got DLR's Cock thinking you're whacked out. Now that's pretty bad...,

Keeyth
12-20-2005, 07:37 PM
LOL How do you know if I'm a redneck or not? Oh, that's right. You just make shit up as you go. There goes that liberal stereotyping again when they don't have an effective argument.

Next time try being at least coherent ok? You've even got DLR's Cock thinking you're whacked out. Now that's pretty bad...,

Hey, you started with the name calling, (Whacko) so don't cry if you get called a name you don't like back. (Redneck)

You know, what you or anybody else thinks of me is something I couldn't care less about. I know who I am, and I know where I stand.

If you are defending this President or his administration you are seriously fucked in the head, dead wrong, and in need of a reality check... ...and THAT'S pretty bad...

blueturk
12-20-2005, 07:47 PM

I know you won't read this post Warham, but it sounds like you got fucked over royally. However, supporting an incompetent, crooked, power-mad idiot who can't speak coherently without a teleprompter isn't helping anything, is it?

Keeyth
12-20-2005, 07:55 PM
You forget sometimes he can't speak coherently even WITH the teleprompter!!:D

blueturk
12-20-2005, 08:20 PM
Yeah, you're right about that....

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2653106

diamondD
12-20-2005, 08:21 PM
Hey, you started with the name calling, (Whacko) so don't cry if you get called a name you don't like back. (Redneck)

You know, what you or anybody else thinks of me is something I couldn't care less about. I know who I am, and I know where I stand.

If you are defending this President or his administration you are seriously fucked in the head, dead wrong, and in need of a reality check... ...and THAT'S pretty bad...

LOL who's crying? I'm just mad I wasn't in the poll for redneck of the year!

You are confusing me shooting down your crap and proving you post made up "facts" with blindly supporting the president. There's your reality check.

knuckleboner
12-21-2005, 10:10 PM

i don't know...

i kinda liked that decision. said that it should be up to state and local governments to determine what the "public good" for their area is.

mind you, i'm all for state and local governments passing laws that narrowly define public good. and most will, i'm sure.

besides, i love any court ruling that pisses off republicans by encouraging states' rights...;)

Ally_Kat
12-21-2005, 10:33 PM
That's only because deep down every right wing religious nut job knows that no matter how they FEEL about it, logic dictates that in this day and age, the right to an abortion is a necessity, and to argue against it with any real effort is just pure stupidity. Not to mention an exercise in futility.

No I don't. And my arguments in the past I've went into full-force. See them for reference.

The only reason people in today's society think abortion is needed because they are careless with sex and protection and they've been spoiled in this "all about me" culture we've created.

And don't start that shit that the majority of abortions are rape and incest cases. Those are so low on the scale of who has abortions, no matter what planned parenthood wants to tell you.

BigBadBrian
12-21-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
No I don't. And my arguments in the past I've went into full-force. See them for reference.

The only reason people in today's society think abortion is needed because they are careless with sex and protection and they've been spoiled in this "all about me" culture we've created.

And don't start that shit that the majority of abortions are rape and incest cases. Those are so low on the scale of who has abortions, no matter what planned parenthood wants to tell you.

What Ally said. Thanks for saving me the keystrokes. :)

Ally_Kat
12-21-2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

No prob. How are things, Bri?

BigBadBrian
12-21-2005, 11:04 PM
No prob. How are things, Bri?

Not bad. Busy this time of year.

Ally_Kat
12-21-2005, 11:15 PM
Not bad. Busy this time of year.

Opposite for me. Not much happening this year in terms of holidays.

ODShowtime
12-22-2005, 10:15 AM

I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Keeyth
12-22-2005, 12:24 PM

Sorry Ally, but you make my arguement for me. It is a FACT that many people are careless about sex, and it would be wrong to force children to be born into families made up of such irresponsible people, as their life would probably not be very nice, (and in most cases tragically so) and therefore it is a FACT that abortions are necessary.

The reality is this is the way this world is, and this is how society is, and until that changes, which it won't any time soon, (not even AIDS made it change) to argue against abortion is short-sighted stupidity.
It wouldn't stop them from happening anyway, it would only make them illegal and dangerous, so who does that help?
Sorry, but that's just the facts...

Keeyth
12-22-2005, 12:30 PM

You aint GOT the keystrokes... (and just what are you saving your 'strokes' for..??:) ) ...you'll just argue against anything I say for the sake of arguement. :D

Merry Christmas anyway, BBB. :p

cheek
12-22-2005, 12:45 PM
Fuck You. I hope the Islamic nazzis cut your haed off

Keeyth
12-22-2005, 12:51 PM
See??? This 'cheek' idiot is a perfect candidate for someone who SHOULD have been aborted. Sorry you slipped through, fucker! Now go kill yourself and do society a favor, and for God's sake DO NOT BREED!!!

cheek
12-22-2005, 12:52 PM
sorry, spelled head wrong..don't worry they won't miss. Go hide under your bed Pussy!

cheek
12-22-2005, 12:55 PM
God Bless America!, you "undestanding intelectuals " will be the first to be rounded up and shot by the enemy you support you fucking traitor. The sedition laws are being brought back and soon you will be thrown in jail for your treason. Cant wait . Die a horrible death then burn in hell scumbag

Keeyth
12-22-2005, 02:33 PM
You're an idiot.

Warham
12-22-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
i don't know...

i kinda liked that decision. said that it should be up to state and local governments to determine what the "public good" for their area is.

mind you, i'm all for state and local governments passing laws that narrowly define public good. and most will, i'm sure.

besides, i love any court ruling that pisses off republicans by encouraging states' rights...;)

Actually, Republicans are FOR states' rights, knuckleboner.

Why do you think Republicans don't like the Roe vs. Wade decision? Because it allowed the federal government to supercede what each state wanted to do regarding abortion.

Warham
12-22-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime

I think she does know what she's talking about.

Warham
12-22-2005, 03:03 PM
See??? This 'cheek' idiot is a perfect candidate for someone who SHOULD have been aborted. Sorry you slipped through, fucker! Now go kill yourself and do society a favor, and for God's sake DO NOT BREED!!!

For a liberal, you aren't very tolerant.

Ally_Kat
12-22-2005, 04:25 PM

I know more than you think, especially about this.

Ally_Kat
12-22-2005, 04:31 PM
Sorry Ally, but you make my arguement for me. It is a FACT that many people are careless about sex, and it would be wrong to force children to be born into families made up of such irresponsible people, as their life would probably not be very nice, (and in most cases tragically so) and therefore it is a FACT that abortions are necessary.

The reality is this is the way this world is, and this is how society is, and until that changes, which it won't any time soon, (not even AIDS made it change) to argue against abortion is short-sighted stupidity.
It wouldn't stop them from happening anyway, it would only make them illegal and dangerous, so who does that help?
Sorry, but that's just the facts...

So your answer is that society is fucked up and there's no hope besides abortion? Such a pessimistic attitude.

Abortion should not be a birth control choice. Thankfully my generation is listening to facts -- teen pregnancy and abortion rates are declining. Those under the age of 25 count for the majority of abortions (over 50%) performed in the US, which is why abortion rates on a whole are decreasing.

Don't be such a negative nelly, Keeyth. My generation is a little wiser in terms of this.

Keeyth
12-22-2005, 05:07 PM
So your answer is that society is fucked up and there's no hope besides abortion? Such a pessimistic attitude.

Abortion should not be a birth control choice. Thankfully my generation is listening to facts -- teen pregnancy and abortion rates are declining. Those under the age of 25 count for the majority of abortions (over 50%) performed in the US, which is why abortion rates on a whole are decreasing.

Don't be such a negative nelly, Keeyth. My generation is a little wiser in terms of this.

Hey, that's all well and good, but it's not about YOUR generation or any other. It's a service that needs to be available to the public when necessary, and it's something no political party needs to be involved in for any reason. It's a private matter for the individual involved, and it being a legal choice far outweighs the dangers of making it illegal and forcing those who need them to go underground and risk dangerous methods of achieving the same end. Period.

I'm not being negative, I'm just being reasonable. Outlawing abortion would be unreasonable.

Keeyth
12-22-2005, 05:09 PM
For a liberal, you aren't very tolerant.

I don't label myself as a liberal or anything else actually, just an opinionated person, but if you need to label me, I'll have to start my own party.

The Intolerant Ass-Kicking Liberal Party! Does that work for you? :D

Ally_Kat
12-22-2005, 05:16 PM
Hey, that's all well and good, but it's not about YOUR generation or any other. It's a service that needs to be available to the public when necessary, and it's something no political party needs to be involved in for any reason. It's a private matter for the individual involved, and it being a legal choice far outweighs the dangers of making it illegal and forcing those who need them to go underground and risk dangerous methods of achieving the same end. Period.

I'm not being negative, I'm just being reasonable. Outlawing abortion would be unreasonable.

And I'm saying we don't need to rely on it like you want to. True, it's not just my generation affected by it, but we, and the ones after us, are the age group it affects the most. We're the ones most likely to get pregnant and then abort it. Pushing abortions as a solution isn't neccessary by any means; the solutions are present before any actions take place. I always hear bitching about how we need more sex education UNTIL it comes to the discussion of abortion. Somehow then, the people who petition for it seem to turn that abortion is what we rely on. No, rely on the education and read some stats that show it's working. Correct the problem of careless sex and there will be tons less diseases transmitted, less people dying of AIDS, and less unwanted pregnancies.

Warham
12-22-2005, 05:21 PM
I don't label myself as a liberal or anything else actually, just an opinionated person, but if you need to label me, I'll have to start my own party.

The Intolerant Ass-Kicking Liberal Party! Does that work for you? :D

Oh, your mind is very liberal.

:p

jhale667
12-22-2005, 06:12 PM
And I'm saying we don't need to rely on it like you want to. True, it's not just my generation affected by it, but we, and the ones after us, are the age group it affects the most. We're the ones most likely to get pregnant and then abort it. Pushing abortions as a solution isn't neccessary by any means; the solutions are present before any actions take place. I always hear bitching about how we need more sex education UNTIL it comes to the discussion of abortion. Somehow then, the people who petition for it seem to turn that abortion is what we rely on. No, rely on the education and read some stats that show it's working. Correct the problem of careless sex and there will be tons less diseases transmitted, less people dying of AIDS, and less unwanted pregnancies.

True, Ally....with 11(or so?) forms of Birth-control available to women, abortion should be a last resort rather than the 'go-to' solution, I agree. But most people who want to outlaw abortion ALSO want to keep contraception out of young people's reach or understanding, which is completely backward. They're more interested in repressing SEX than preventing pregnancy ( ah, where's LOU-ser when you need him?) ....I think expecting ANYONE to abstain is lunacy.

Keeyth
12-22-2005, 06:21 PM

Your points are valid, as are mine, but this started by Warham complaining that they hadn't overturned Roe v Wade in 30 years, and I am merely pointing out that to make abortion illegal, (whether abortion is morally right or not) is not a good thing for society as a whole. I agree it is not to be used as birth control, but no matter how low some statistics may get, there will always be the situation where it is needed and is a necessary freedom. That's all I'm saying.

Keeyth
12-22-2005, 06:22 PM
Oh, your mind is very liberal.

:p

Well, here's wishing a Merry Right-wing Christmas to ya Warham! :D

Ally_Kat
12-22-2005, 07:03 PM
True, Ally....with 11(or so?) forms of Birth-control available to women, abortion should be a last resort rather than the 'go-to' solution, I agree. But most people who want to outlaw abortion ALSO want to keep contraception out of young people's reach or understanding, which is completely backward. They're more interested in repressing SEX than preventing pregnancy ( ah, where's LOU-ser when you need him?) ....I think expecting ANYONE to abstain is lunacy.

Well, to some part I think sex needs to be repressed. I mean, do we really need to sleep with every pretty face and never finding out any names?

jhale667
12-22-2005, 07:05 PM
Well, to some part I think sex needs to be repressed. I mean, do we really need to sleep with every pretty face and never finding out any names?

Well, maybe you don't...;)

It's not easy being easy.

Ally_Kat
12-22-2005, 07:05 PM
there will always be the situation where it is needed and is a necessary freedom.

That's a personal opinion that we could argue over and over and I have in many threads. Personally, as you can read in a search, I don't feel the need to opress an innocent someone's freedoms because someone with authority had a final say.

Keeyth
12-22-2005, 07:25 PM

No we don't NEED to, but it sure is FUN!!:D

Keeyth
12-22-2005, 07:27 PM
That's a personal opinion that we could argue over and over and I have in many threads. Personally, as you can read in a search, I don't feel the need to opress an innocent someone's freedoms because someone with authority had a final say.

That is a fact, not an opinion. There will ALWAYS be the situation where it is a necessary freedom. (ie. Rape, extreme youth, extreme poverty, health risks, etc.)

That's why it never has, and never will be overturned in a civilized society.

knuckleboner
12-22-2005, 07:44 PM

yeah, i know they are. techincally, that particular case GRANTED states' rights.

it said that individual states should be able to decide for themselves what the "public good" was, in terms of allowing governments to condemn private property for private development.

the outcry of the case was mostly led by republicans who proclaimed that this was just another case of out-of-control-liberal-activist-judges.

yet, the case actually strengthened states' rights.

mind you, like i said earlier, i like the decision, but i fully support each and every state passing laws not allowing that kind of eminent domain.

Cathedral
12-22-2005, 08:04 PM

Why do you think Republicans don't like the Roe vs. Wade decision? Because it allowed the federal government to supercede what each state wanted to do regarding abortion.

Republicans were for state's right's up until last year when they encountered some in Florida they didn't like.

But in my opinion there should never have been a Roe vs. Wade decision because i don't think the government was constitutional in legislating such a thing in the first place.

I don't like it because it's murder, period.

Keeyth
12-22-2005, 08:09 PM
So is war, but you seem to think that is a necessity.

Keeyth
12-22-2005, 08:10 PM
And if it's Murder, then is it murder to jack off and waste it by not ejaculating into a woman??? Where do you draw the line.

jhale667
12-22-2005, 08:14 PM
And if it's Murder, then is it murder to jack off and waste it by not ejaculating into a woman??? Where do you draw the line.

"If that's true, I killed more people in my room last night than Stalin!"

:D :D :D :D

...Wish I remembered which comedian actually said that....

Ally_Kat
12-23-2005, 02:38 PM

Is it a developing human being? No. But if it's fertilized and growing, i have a problem with it.

Ally_Kat
12-23-2005, 02:42 PM
That is a fact, not an opinion. There will ALWAYS be the situation where it is a necessary freedom. (ie. Rape, extreme youth, extreme poverty, health risks, etc.)

That's why it never has, and never will be overturned in a civilized society.

No, it's an opinion. It's a decision someone makes when they've been raped or if they are young if they're going to abort the baby. It's not, "hey, this is what we have to do."

The only time it would be absolutely neccessary is when the mother's life is in danger -- like when the egg doesn't drop to the uterus and attaches itself in the fallopian tube.

Other than that, there are millions of sterile couples in this country trying to adopt. Perhaps we shoudl reform that area, too, Couples constantly adopt children from other countries because they don't have to jump through the political hoops like they do here.

Keeyth
12-23-2005, 05:43 PM
No, it's an opinion. It's a decision someone makes when they've been raped or if they are young if they're going to abort the baby. It's not, "hey, this is what we have to do."

The only time it would be absolutely neccessary is when the mother's life is in danger -- like when the egg doesn't drop to the uterus and attaches itself in the fallopian tube.

Other than that, there are millions of sterile couples in this country trying to adopt. Perhaps we shoudl reform that area, too, Couples constantly adopt children from other countries because they don't have to jump through the political hoops like they do here.

What I am saying is a fact is that it is a necessary freedom. Whether abortion is right or not is an opinion, but it's a fact we need the option to be legally out there for just such a case as your ectopic pregnancy example. End of story.

Keeyth
12-23-2005, 05:44 PM
"If that's true, I killed more people in my room last night than Stalin!"

:D :D :D :D

...Wish I remembered which comedian actually said that....

LMAO! I've never heard that comedian. Who was it?
I was just asking the question seriously...

Keeyth
12-23-2005, 05:49 PM
Is it a developing human being? No. But if it's fertilized and growing, i have a problem with it.

When does the sperm realize it has made the change from being an amoeba to fertilized amoeba???:D

Does it know any better? Is it really a form of cruelty to decide whether or not to let something that has no conciousness live at that stage?

Is it not more cruel then to kill a bug, which you know has matured and has a consiousness? Yet we do that without thinking all the time.

This is where the debate gets ugly, so let's not go there...

diamondD
12-23-2005, 08:33 PM
Are you serious? This is actually where the debate gets stupid. There's a huge difference between your deposit in a kleenex and a fertilized egg.

ELVIS
12-23-2005, 09:28 PM
It is a FACT that many people are careless about sex, and it would be wrong to force children to be born into families made up of such irresponsible people, as their life would probably not be very nice, (and in most cases tragically so) and therefore it is a FACT that abortions are necessary.

It's a FACT that you're a FUCKING IGNORANT IDIOT !!

Dude, you're a fucking retard...

I hope all that talk about you being a substance abuse counselor is bullshit, because you sir, couldn't counsel jack fucking shit with your mentality...

The statement you made above is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard from someone older than eleven or twelve years old...

I shoulden't even say that, because most eleven year olds deserve more credit than that regarding intelligence...

If you're not back on drugs, go get high!

FORD
12-23-2005, 09:59 PM
Imagine what a better world we would live in today if Prescott Bush's mother would have had an abortion. Or practiced birth control.

ELVIS
12-23-2005, 10:15 PM
Whatever, FORD...:rolleyes:

FORD
12-24-2005, 01:15 AM
Well, alternatively, I could have said Hitler's mother. But if Prescott Bush's mother had already done so, then Hitler's birth would have been irrelevant.

Ally_Kat
12-24-2005, 01:17 AM
Are you serious? This is actually where the debate gets stupid. There's a huge difference between your deposit in a kleenex and a fertilized egg.

Thank God someone else sees his stupidity in that aspect of his argument.

Ally_Kat
12-24-2005, 01:24 AM
What I am saying is a fact is that it is a necessary freedom. Whether abortion is right or not is an opinion, but it's a fact we need the option to be legally out there for just such a case as your ectopic pregnancy example. End of story.

It can be available to those in immediate health/death risk at the hospital. Lots of things needed to those in dire situation that are available to them and not the general public, and if it is made available to them they deal with legal consequences.

But if you're going on about necessary freedoms, I want the right to take a chainsaw and dismember my child anytime during their lifespan because I don't want his/her life in this world anymore. If it's a necessary freedom while he/she is in my womb, it's a necessary right when he/she is in the world. I might change my mind about having a child or I might not be able to provide for them. Wouldn't want another child in poverty, would you? My right and any woman's right as a mother. We get the choice in the womb, we should have the choice outside the womb.

ELVIS
12-24-2005, 05:32 AM
Keeyth's mom should have had the right to kill him when he was addicted to drugs...

She could have ended his pain and suffering...

diamondD
12-24-2005, 09:49 AM
and ours...

Nickdfresh
12-24-2005, 10:25 AM
I'll keep all this vain, abortion moralizing in mind next time you hypocrites start bitching about welfare and social programs for the poor...

Because, children only matter when they're inside the vagina, right kids?:rolleyes:

Warham
12-24-2005, 03:34 PM
Keep this on abortion, please.

We'll discuss liberals and their entitlement mentality in other threads if you so desire.

FORD
12-24-2005, 04:03 PM
Actually, I was about to wipe ALL the abortion posts, since the topic of THIS thread is supoosed to be that piece of shit in the White House who think's he's King of the World.

ELVIS
12-25-2005, 12:56 AM
Do that and I'll start selectively wiping your posts...

Seriously...

Nickdfresh
12-25-2005, 07:55 PM
Keep this on abortion, please.

We'll discuss liberals and their entitlement mentality in other threads if you so desire.

Actually, I was talking about Conservatives starving children and underfunding their schools...

Ally_Kat
12-25-2005, 10:22 PM
I'll keep all this vain, abortion moralizing in mind next time you hypocrites start bitching about welfare and social programs for the poor...

Because, children only matter when they're inside the vagina, right kids?:rolleyes:

When did I ever say anything about depriving children of anything in this life? I also do not appreciate women having the maximum amount of children welfare will allow so that they can collect the money. Children get the short end of the stick from all sides involved.

Keeyth
12-26-2005, 12:13 PM
It can be available to those in immediate health/death risk at the hospital. Lots of things needed to those in dire situation that are available to them and not the general public, and if it is made available to them they deal with legal consequences.

But if you're going on about necessary freedoms, I want the right to take a chainsaw and dismember my child anytime during their lifespan because I don't want his/her life in this world anymore. If it's a necessary freedom while he/she is in my womb, it's a necessary right when he/she is in the world. I might change my mind about having a child or I might not be able to provide for them. Wouldn't want another child in poverty, would you? My right and any woman's right as a mother. We get the choice in the womb, we should have the choice outside the womb.

Now you sound like a complete idiot and a fucking loser of a mother figure for sure. There is an astronomical difference between aborting a fetus that has never gained concisousness, and a born child. And dismemberment???WTF???

That statement you made is not only disgustingly sick, I think you may have some serious mental problems you should seek counseling for.

Keeyth
12-26-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
It's a FACT that you're a FUCKING IGNORANT IDIOT !!

Dude, you're a fucking retard...

I hope all that talk about you being a substance abuse counselor is bullshit, because you sir, couldn't counsel jack fucking shit with your mentality...

The statement you made above is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard from someone older than eleven or twelve years old...

I shoulden't even say that, because most eleven year olds deserve more credit than that regarding intelligence...

If you're not back on drugs, go get high!

No the fact is that you have an awful lot of pent up anger that can only eventually result in a full on, rock bottom relapse, and I think your denial of this, and the fear of it happening is fueling this anger.

If you want to call someone names just for the sake of it, knock yer bad self out dude, but the statement I made makes perfect sense.

And by the way, your level of recovery sounds like you might be not using, but your just on a dry drunk pal. You need some help with some of your issues. I hope you get it.

Keeyth
12-26-2005, 12:21 PM
Thank God someone else sees his stupidity in that aspect of his argument.

I'm glad you clarified "that aspect of my arguement" because as was demonstrated in the conversation between jhale and I, I was kind of joking about that part. The stupidity is in your side of the arguement.

I know there's a difference between a sperm and a fertilized egg, but in the first few weeks, realistically it's not much...

Keeyth
12-26-2005, 12:24 PM
Keeyth's mom should have had the right to kill him when he was addicted to drugs...

She could have ended his pain and suffering...

See, this is where you prove you're a fucking whack job. At least I have a mother buddy, and if you even know who yours is, then you should know you ARE her pain and suffering. Keep off of mothers... ...I just got off of yours! :elvis:

ELVIS
12-26-2005, 12:45 PM
There is an astronomical difference between aborting a fetus that has never gained concisousness, and a born child.

Just when does a fetus gain consciousness, mr counselor...:rolleyes:

BTW, what is concisousness ??

Idiot...

ELVIS
12-26-2005, 12:47 PM
I know there's a difference between a sperm and a fertilized egg, but in the first few weeks, realistically it's not much...

Dude, you're a fucking idiot...

Please excuse yourself from the conversation...

Keeyth
12-26-2005, 12:55 PM
Just when does a fetus gain consciousness, mr counselor...:rolleyes:

BTW, what is concisousness ??

Idiot...

Consciousness is not a concept I would expect you to understand, since you've spent so much of your life trying to alter yours...

Idiot...

Keeyth
12-26-2005, 12:57 PM
Dude, you're a fucking idiot...

Please excuse yourself from the conversation...

Back at ya badass. I don't remember you being involved when this conversation started... ...and you haven't contributed anything worthwhile, so take your own advice...

ELVIS
12-26-2005, 01:01 PM
What have you contributed worthwhile ??

FORD
12-26-2005, 01:20 PM
Not to get the thread back on topic or anything, but.......

The BCE needs to be "aborted". NOW for the health of the "mother". In this case, what's left of the United States of America.

ELVIS
12-26-2005, 01:34 PM
Whatever FORD...:rolleyes:

Warham
12-26-2005, 01:58 PM
Keeyth, you're out of your league in this thread. I suggest you stay to those 9/11 conspiracies before you look even more foolish than you already are.

Keeyth
12-26-2005, 02:35 PM
Keeyth, you're out of your league in this thread. I suggest you stay to those 9/11 conspiracies before you look even more foolish than you already are.

That's pretty funny coming from a guy that looks as foolish and close-minded as you.

Keeyth
12-26-2005, 02:36 PM
What have you contributed worthwhile ??

A valid opinion without having to resort to insults...

Keeyth
12-26-2005, 02:38 PM
Not to get the thread back on topic or anything, but.......

The BCE needs to be "aborted". NOW for the health of the "mother". In this case, what's left of the United States of America.

This is so true... ...and now it's come out that their spying hasn't been just on purported terrorists, but on millions of typical Americans. This should be an impeachable offense. He's made a mockery of our Constitution.

ELVIS
12-26-2005, 05:10 PM

You're out of your league in this thread, as Warpig said...

You're ignorant and opinionated...

Ally can blow you out of the water on any subject in her sleep...

Give it up...

Keeyth
12-26-2005, 06:02 PM

Ally can blow you out of the water on any subject in her sleep...

Give it up...

Just because you happen to be unarmed in a battle of wits, doesn't mean the rest of us bow down to every single thing an otherwise intelligent girl may have to offer. Ally can blow a lot of people away on a lot of things, you especially, but in this case she has an opinion that I differ with, and have made a valid case for. Abortion is a necessary freedom in today's society.

For you to discount anyones opinion just because it isn't the same as yours or Ally's, show's you to be the truly ignorant one.

If you have nothing to offer other than your unimpressive cheerleading skills, back off and let the big boys handle this...

I stand by my original convictions. I don't agree with the way abortion is used so carelessly either, but the fact that it is a necessary freedom in this day and age is beyond any doubt.

Warham
12-26-2005, 08:40 PM

You've called Ally an idiot and Elvis an idiot in this thread.

ELVIS
12-26-2005, 09:04 PM
Abortion is a necessary freedom in today's society.

Necessary freedom...:rolleyes:

ELVIS
12-26-2005, 09:07 PM

I want to see you explain what the hell you think you're talking about in this statement...

LoungeMachine
12-26-2005, 09:11 PM

Warpig?

I've obviously been quite the influence on ELVIS :D

Since when is being "opinionated" a bad thing on a fucking internet message board???? :confused:

Thought that was the point of being here........to have an opinion

duh.

FORD
12-26-2005, 09:41 PM

If we had to throw all ignorant people out of this forum, half of you would be gone, and if we had to throw out the opinionated, there goes the other half.

Who would be left? :confused:

Now as I was saying......

The American people can no longer tolerate this fucking tin pot chimpanzee dictator in our nation's capitol. Who among the right wingers will have the courage to step up and say so?

LoungeMachine
12-26-2005, 10:03 PM
none.

Admitting they were wrong is not in their DNA, just as their pathetic leader.

Warpig came close, and then flip-flopped.

BBB may be on the brink......

ASSVibe and NazELVIS will never admit.......

Warham
12-27-2005, 07:25 AM
Bush has made some colossal blunders, but I still and always have supported the Iraq War. I have never suggested otherwise.

Keeyth
12-27-2005, 11:23 AM
You've called Ally an idiot and Elvis an idiot in this thread.

Only AFTER they called me idiot and stupid. Stay out of it unless you're going to pay attention.

Keeyth
12-27-2005, 11:26 AM
Bush has made some colossal blunders, but I still and always have supported the Iraq War. I have never suggested otherwise.

See? That right there is a classic example of ignorant and opinionated! :D

Warham
12-27-2005, 03:48 PM
Only AFTER they called me idiot and stupid. Stay out of it unless you're going to pay attention.

So you go down to the lowest common denominator?

I thought you said you didn't insult anybody.

LoungeMachine
12-27-2005, 04:54 PM

:rolleyes:

Has it actually come to this?

How Fab-esque

Let's say we skip the drama on this one, eh ?

:cool:

Keeyth
12-27-2005, 05:12 PM
Yeah, shut up Warpig. I never said I wouldn't insult somebody back if they insulted me. I just didn't start out my side of the arguement having to rely on insults to make my point. Now shaddupp ya cheerleader. Go find Fab if you want to start your drama-queen bullshit :D

blueturk
12-27-2005, 05:49 PM

This from somebody who called me a whiny cunt for daring to say that Dubya was fucking the country up...:rolleyes:

Warham
12-27-2005, 05:53 PM
Yeah, shut up Warpig. I never said I wouldn't insult somebody back if they insulted me. I just didn't start out my side of the arguement having to rely on insults to make my point. Now shaddupp ya cheerleader. Go find Fab if you want to start your drama-queen bullshit :D

Well, I'm going to go back and see when Ally called you an idiot before you called her one in this thread. I'm sure I won't find it.

Warham
12-27-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
This from somebody who called me a whiny cunt for daring to say that Dubya was fucking the country up...:rolleyes:

Wow! A post without a god-damn quote. About time, turk. Why don't you make that a habit.

Warham
12-27-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Has it actually come to this?

How Fab-esque

Let's say we skip the drama on this one, eh ?

Yeah, it has come to this.

Got a problem with it?

Keeyth
12-27-2005, 06:00 PM
Well, I'm going to go back and see when Ally called you an idiot before you called her one in this thread. I'm sure I won't find it.

She called me stupid. Idiot was from Elvis. I'm glad you're so enthralled with this, queenie! Knock yourself out. You need a hobby... ...or a woman perhaps??

Keeyth
12-27-2005, 06:00 PM
And by the way, Dubya HAS fucked the country up! And he keeps fucking up worse everyday he is in office. Wake up and smell the Napalm...

Warham
12-27-2005, 06:02 PM
She called me stupid. Idiot was from Elvis. I'm glad you're so enthralled with this, queenie! Knock yourself out. You need a hobby... ...or a woman perhaps??

Yawn.

Did you say you were a counselor in real life? Let's talk about that, shall we?

Keeyth
12-27-2005, 06:03 PM
Part time, but you need serious help, and besides, I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone! :D

Warham
12-27-2005, 06:04 PM
Yeah, well, I don't spend all day worrying about the government coming after me in some grand conspiracy theory. Who needs the real help?

You refuse the right to having a mind as well.

Keeyth
12-27-2005, 06:10 PM
I never said anyone was coming after me wierdo. You must be confusing me with someone else. I just recognize a corrupt goverment when I see it, and you are a simpleton not to see the Bush Administration is one.

Warham
12-27-2005, 06:12 PM
Don't deny it, Keeyth. You know the government is coming after it's citizens. Look at 9/11. Didn't you say that was an inside job perpetuated by the evil Bush administration against 3,000 of our own citizens? You might be next on their list.

Keeyth
12-27-2005, 06:27 PM
It was, but that was an attack on the public in order to win support for invading the Middle East. I never said anything about anyone coming after me, I'm right here, and I'm not hiding anything.

However, you might want to check your local news channel. Are you so far under that rock as to not have heard they ARE tapping the phones of everyday citizens under the guise of homeland Security??

YOU are exactly the kind of person Ben Franklin was talking about when he said: "Any man who will give up his civil liberties in exchange for security deserves NEITHER! "

Warham
12-27-2005, 06:40 PM
Keeyth,

I can listen to my neighbors phone calls with the expensive cordless headphones I have. Am I invading their civil liberties? Anybody, with the time and money can listen to anybody else's phone calls.

Why are you shocked the government does it? They've been doing it since the 1940's, when a liberal was in office.

blueturk
12-27-2005, 06:55 PM
Keeyth,

I can listen to my neighbors phone calls with the expensive cordless headphones I have. Am I invading their civil liberties? Anybody, with the time and money can listen to anybody else's phone calls.

So by all means, let Dubya do as he damn well pleases! Of course, Warham's not defending Bush, he's just stating facts...:rolleyes:

"One of the interesting initiatives we've taken in Washington, D.C., is we've got these vampire-busting devices. A vampire is a — a cell deal you can plug in the wall to charge your cell phone." —George W. Bush, Denver, Aug. 14, 2001

Warham
12-27-2005, 06:57 PM
Like I said, the government's been doing it for 60 years, longer than Bush has been alive!

What is it with you guys anyway? Are you on some kind of medication that I should be aware of?

Warham
12-27-2005, 06:59 PM
The other question I'd like you guys to answer for me: Give me somebody you know personally who's been affected by government wiretaps or the Patriot Act.

FORD
12-27-2005, 07:08 PM
Keeyth,

I can listen to my neighbors phone calls with the expensive cordless headphones I have. Am I invading their civil liberties?

Yes you are. And your also breaking the law. Radio Shack used to sell a police band scanner which would pick up cordless telephone transmissions, if you knew which diode to clip. My friend bought such a scanner and used it for that purpose. I told him to never bring that piece of shit to my house. Of course, once the word got out, both the phones and the scanners were designed better after that.

Even recording phone calls with standard recording devices is illegal without the consent of both parties, which is why you get such a disclaimer on any customer service phone system you call these days, as many of them will record calls at random, not to spy on you, but on their own employees. Never the less, they're covering their own asses legally by getting consent first.

The laws that Chimpy broke may be a bit more complex but the principle of the thing really isn't. He KNEW what he was doing was illegal, but went ahead and did it anyway. As did Condi Rice when she bugged the UN security council. Rice should resign or be fired. Bush should be Chimpeached.

Warham
12-27-2005, 07:21 PM
It's not an impeachable offense, and I don't think it's got any legs to stand on.

By the way, if I was breaking the law, I was doing so while listening to some great 60's music. ;)

Nickdfresh
12-27-2005, 07:25 PM
Keeyth,

Why are you shocked the government does it? They've been doing it since the 1940's, when a liberal was in office.

You're not a gov't with a huge database. Actually, more like the 1920's or 30's since whoever was in office, but there was always a check on Gov't power...

LoungeMachine
12-27-2005, 07:40 PM
Yeah, it has come to this.

Got a problem with it?

LMMFAO

No, not all.

Carry on Bro........;)

Nickdfresh
12-27-2005, 07:42 PM
It's not an impeachable offense, and I don't think it's got any legs to stand on.

By the way, if I was breaking the law, I was doing so while listening to some great 60's music. ;)

Neither is getting a blowjob from...

Oh, nevermind...

LoungeMachine
12-27-2005, 07:46 PM

Oh, nevermind...

Dude.

Do you really want to go to all the trouble of explaining what a Blowjob is to Warpig?

c'mon:cool:

Keeyth
12-27-2005, 07:49 PM
The other question I'd like you guys to answer for me: Give me somebody you know personally who's been affected by government wiretaps or the Patriot Act.

Stupid is as stupid does I guess.

The fact that the "Patriot Act" CAN be used against you or me or anybody else they deem fit means it is directly affecting you and me and every other American.

Have you read the provision in the PA where if they deem it necessary they can herd all of us into stadiums or collesiums in a Marshall Law like setting??

How about the fact that the FBI can come into your home, search the place and take "evidence" and leave and never even tell you they were there???? There is some really crazy shit in that unconstitutional piece of paper.

You are affected by it whether you are smart enough to realize it or not. It's not what they have done with it, it's what they CAN do with it.

You are giving up the very freedoms this country was founded on, and what makes it the great country it is. Have you no shame????

Keeyth
12-27-2005, 07:51 PM
Dude.

Do you really want to go to all the trouble of explaining what a Blowjob is to Warpig?

ROFLMMFAO!!! Lounge, that's like three different threads today you've cracked me up in... ...you're killing me... :D

Nickdfresh
12-27-2005, 07:57 PM
Dude.

Seriously, I'm hoping he'll explain to me the difference in breaking the laws related to the semantics of "lying" under oath and by-passing a court and conducting surveillance of "US persons" without a warrant.

Really, I wanna' hear that one.

Warham
12-27-2005, 08:15 PM

Oh, nevermind...

Actually, I don't think Clinton should have been impeached, but it was fun to see the spectacle while it lasted.

blueturk
12-27-2005, 08:18 PM

Once again Warham doesn't defend Dubya.

Warham
12-27-2005, 08:18 PM
Will he be impeached blue? Let's just cut through the crap and answer that question.

Warham
12-27-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
Once again Warham doesn't defend Dubya.

I'll defend wiretapping every time if it involves suspected Al Qaeda operatives inside the US talking to foreigners overseas. When you provide proof that Bush is spying on Joe Blow next door then maybe I'll get a little worried.

Nickdfresh
12-27-2005, 08:30 PM
Actually, I don't think Clinton should have been impeached, but it was fun to see the spectacle while it lasted.

Yeah. What a laugh a minute, nothing like gov't being side-tracked over complete bullshit...

Warham
12-27-2005, 08:35 PM
Yeah. What a laugh a minute, nothing like gov't being side-tracked over complete bullshit...

Oh, it wasn't complete bullshit. He did do many things wrong while in office. He needed to be embarrassed for that, at least. You can't fuck around with an ugly intern and expect to get away scott free.

blueturk
12-27-2005, 08:36 PM
Will he be impeached blue? Let's just cut through the crap and answer that question.

No, he won't. Bush and Rove (or vice versa) used and ARE using 9/11 and the emotions surrounding it to justify some of the worst presidential decisions in recent history. Anything Dubya has done, is doing, or will do that is questioned will invariably be answered with references to 9/11, and in many cases that will be good enough, for better or worse.
BTW, it's good to see you finally get really pissed off about Dubya again. I knew you had never really left the flock.

"I can only speak to myself." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 28, 2005

Ally_Kat
12-27-2005, 09:39 PM
Now you sound like a complete idiot and a fucking loser of a mother figure for sure. There is an astronomical difference between aborting a fetus that has never gained concisousness, and a born child. And dismemberment???WTF???

That statement you made is not only disgustingly sick, I think you may have some serious mental problems you should seek counseling for.

Wow. I can have someone take a whirling knife to the child while he's in me, but I can't when he's standing next to me in the house.

It's the same thing Keeyth and I would never do either. You have a problem with me changing the situation to outside the womb, then you should reconsider your stance on abortion and what it really is -- because that's what it is. It's taking a mini chainsaw to a mini person and slicing their arms and torso up. I suggest you go google some pics of aborted fetuses.

And if you want to go into the whole consiousness thing, child psychologists say that a child's intellectual birth where they are aware of their surroundings in a similar fashion we do only develops at 3-6 months. So if we want to go that route, we should be able to murder our children up until that age. But, of course, dismembering a birthed child is wrong while dismembering an unbirthed child isn't. Total logic workin' there, especially when after the 5th month of pregnancy the child starts acting like a newborn in sense of kicking and responding to the environment.

Ally_Kat
12-27-2005, 09:41 PM

I called your arguement stupid. Not you. Thanks for playing, though.

Ally_Kat
12-27-2005, 09:57 PM

You need to take a health and/or a bio class. Not much difference between a sperm/egg and a fertilized egg/fetus? That's when all the action is happening! That's when those cells scientifically become a human being because the DNA is formed right there on the spot. The blastocyst forms rapidly and each layer or cells is determined into what they will form -- skin, bones, nervous system, etc. Hell, nervous system is one of the first things to develop and it does so in this time period. Any of this sound familiar? All within the first 5 weeks. Not much? They're two totally different things!

And besides, sperm and eggs are single cells that have a short fertilization time, with sperm breaking down and being recycled in the male body and eggs being flushed out of the female body. A fertilized egg/fetus are multi-celled organisms that grow and develop into even more complex organisms.

How are these the same?

LoungeMachine
12-27-2005, 10:06 PM
Thanks Ally for taking all of the fun out of banging wimmen......

LMMFAO

Ally_Kat
12-27-2005, 10:09 PM
Oh, it wasn't complete bullshit. He did do many things wrong while in office. He needed to be embarrassed for that, at least. You can't fuck around with an ugly intern and expect to get away scott free.

What I want to know is why he didn't just come out and say, "yeah, I did. She's better than the broad I got at home." They got him on a technicality because he tried lying out of it. Just face the music for that 15 minutes and then something else would have come along to blow it over, instead of dragging it out like he did. They couldn't impeach him for getting a blow job, but they could for perjury.

Especially if you're a lame duck. Take it like a man, apologize, and then work on some PR tactics.

I mean, seriously. If he didn't lie, ifhe went "Yeah, and what? What law did I break?" and then quote other presidents who had affairs, he would come out like the man. Hillary would have been pissed, but when isn't she about something?

Ally_Kat
12-27-2005, 10:10 PM
Thanks Ally for taking all of the fun out of banging wimmen......

LMMFAO

sorry

When in ovulation doubt, up the pooper works. Or a blow job. :D

LoungeMachine
12-27-2005, 10:12 PM
sorry

Fine by Me.

What time you get off?

;)

Ally_Kat
12-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Fine by Me.

What time you get off?

;)

my boyfriend would beat you up :(

Warham
12-27-2005, 10:37 PM
sorry

Hmmmm. ;)

LoungeMachine
12-28-2005, 01:09 AM
my boyfriend would beat you up :(

And here I pictured you being with a pacifist.

:(

I find violence a turn-off, personally.

LoungeMachine
12-28-2005, 01:10 AM
Hmmmm. ;)

Why are you humming, unable to speak??;)

Warham
12-28-2005, 07:35 AM
I find violence a turn-off, personally.

Oh brother.

Nickdfresh
12-28-2005, 07:52 AM
Wow. I can have someone take a whirling knife to the child while he's in me, but I can't when he's standing next to me in the house.

It's the same thing Keeyth and I would never do either. You have a problem with me changing the situation to outside the womb, then you should reconsider your stance on abortion and what it really is -- because that's what it is. It's taking a mini chainsaw to a mini person and slicing their arms and torso up. I suggest you go google some pics of aborted fetuses.

And if you want to go into the whole consiousness thing, child psychologists say that a child's intellectual birth where they are aware of their surroundings in a similar fashion we do only develops at 3-6 months. So if we want to go that route, we should be able to murder our children up until that age. But, of course, dismembering a birthed child is wrong while dismembering an unbirthed child isn't. Total logic workin' there, especially when after the 5th month of pregnancy the child starts acting like a newborn in sense of kicking and responding to the environment.

Well, thanks for the pro-life propaganda which typically makes extreme circumstances seem like the norm when in fact 90% of all abortions performed are in the first trimester, 9% in the second, and only 1% are third-trimester abortions (beyond 21-weeks of which you speak), which are typically performed due to some threat to the mother or for some life-impairing defect of the child...

I always love all this right-wing religious moral-vanity when:

Republicans are currently "dismembering" childrens' Medicaid (healthcare), foodstamps, and educational subsidies as the "pro-life" Republican congress recently did ($40Billion saved, uh, even though we ended up spending more since they increased the tax-savings on income generated from interest. So people who live on trust funds get a nice break when working parents get a nice shaft)...

Are they aware then?

Third-trimester abortions: Medical intervention to terminate pregnancies during the third trimester is quite rare. The Alan Guttmacher Institute estimates that 1% of all medical terminations of pregnancies are done at or after 21 weeks - (1994 data). It is sometimes done when the fetus has died in the womb. Termination of the life of a fetus is generally prohibited by medical societies' regulations after the 20th or 21st week of gestation. Exceptions do occur if required to save the life of the woman or avoid very serious, disabling health consequences. e.g.:

To save the life or health of a women experiencing a deteriorating health problem. This problem can rapidly grow worse with every day in late pregnancy, and can only be reversed by terminating the pregnancy. It is most often caused by diabetes or heart disease.

A midwifery web site quotes Dr. William F. Harrison, a diplomate of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2 He wrote that "approximately 1 in 2000 fetuses develop hydrocephalus while in the womb." About 5,000 fetuses develop hydrocephalus each year in the U.S. This is not usually discovered until late in the second trimester. A fetus with severe hydrocephalus is alive, but cannot live for long; it will never achieve consciousness.

In rare cases, the delivery of the fetus can go terribly wrong, threatening the life of the woman.

knuckleboner
12-28-2005, 09:36 AM
What I want to know is why he didn't just come out and say, "yeah, I did. She's better than the broad I got at home." They got him on a technicality because he tried lying out of it. Just face the music for that 15 minutes and then something else would have come along to blow it over, instead of dragging it out like he did. They couldn't impeach him for getting a blow job, but they could for perjury.

that's because clinton was too smart for his own good. this all came about from the paula jones sexual harrassment case, which clinton, smartly, KNEW he could not lose. she really had no case. there was no chance.

but, then linda tripp suggested to the jones' legal team that they subpeona and depose an intern, lewinski, who jones believes had relations with clinton.

here's the great thing: it didn't matter to the case. clinton still should win. he knew that. but here's where he got cocky. he decided to win the case AND fudge with the lewinski facts.

the honorable thing to do (yes, i'm using "honor" loosely;)) would've been to admit everything about lewinski and then still win the jones' case.

however, had he not been so cocky, clinton should've, instead, seen lewinski on the witness list and then just offered to settle the case with jones. he comes out in public and says, "i'm settling because i just don't want to put my family, or the country through this anymore. it's a waste of time."

but clinton wanted to win. so he did. for a price.

Keeyth
12-28-2005, 11:22 AM
sorry

Up the pooper? What about that fertilized turd?? You don't want to just abort that the next time you take a shit! That's when all the exciting stuff is happening to the little baby ruth bar! It's a conscious newborn poop stick!! You would send it to a watery grave??? Oh, for shame!

diamondD
12-28-2005, 01:17 PM
Dude, you are a babbling idiot.

Keeyth
12-28-2005, 02:53 PM
Dude, you are a babbling idiot.

Give me a break.
Dude, you can't tell when someone is joking. You are just an everyday, run-of-the-mill idiot.

Guitar Shark
12-28-2005, 02:57 PM
He's got you there, Jeff.

FORD
12-28-2005, 03:59 PM
Up the pooper? What about that fertilized turd?? You don't want to just abort that the next time you take a shit! That's when all the exciting stuff is happening to the little baby ruth bar! It's a conscious newborn poop stick!! You would send it to a watery grave??? Oh, for shame! http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5a/MrHankey.jpg

Ally_Kat
12-28-2005, 04:28 PM
Well, thanks for the pro-life propaganda which typically makes extreme circumstances seem like the norm when in fact 90% of all abortions performed are in the first trimester, 9% in the second, and only 1% are third-trimester abortions (beyond 21-weeks of which you speak), which are typically performed due to some threat to the mother or for some life-impairing defect of the child...

I always love all this right-wing religious moral-vanity when:

Republicans are currently "dismembering" childrens' Medicaid (healthcare), foodstamps, and educational subsidies as the "pro-life" Republican congress recently did ($40Billion saved, uh, even though we ended up spending more since they increased the tax-savings on income generated from interest. So people who live on trust funds get a nice break when working parents get a nice shaft)...

Are they aware then?

First off, I dont' care what trimester an abortion is performed. Go look at the pictures. Little arms and a huge bloody mess. the DNA is formed when egg meets sperm. It's a human being. I don't speak specifically of 3rd trimester. I just mentioned that a child in third semester acts almost alike to a newborn. Children in the womb actually start responding like newborns waaaaay before 3rd trimester. At the end of the first trimester, a mother could feel her lil guy or girl bouncing around in there.

Second off, stop labeling me just a Republican. Go back a page or two. I said children get screwed by everyone in this world. My morality is my morality, not the morality of the entire party, just like their morality is not mine.

Ally_Kat
12-28-2005, 04:30 PM
Give me a break.
Dude, you can't tell when someone is joking. You are just an everyday, run-of-the-mill idiot.

actually, with some of the stuff you like to claim and debate for...

Keeyth
12-28-2005, 04:36 PM
actually, with some of the stuff you like to claim and debate for...

Oh puh-leease! Happy Birthday Ally. I'll just leave it at that...

blueturk
12-28-2005, 06:42 PM

Especially if you're a lame duck. Take it like a man, apologize, and then work on some PR tactics.

I mean, seriously. If he didn't lie, ifhe went "Yeah, and what? What law did I break?" and then quote other presidents who had affairs, he would come out like the man. Hillary would have been pissed, but when isn't she about something?

Why can't Dubya just come right out and say that he's a total fuck-up? Why can't he just say that he wanted to invade Iraq and WMD's seemed like the best excuse to do so? Why doesn't he admit that his handling of this war has been incredibly inept, and he has no idea when the Iraqi's will be ready to defend themselves without our help? Why doesn't he admit that he had no idea what the hell he was getting into, and his misadventure in Iraq has cost thousands of lives?

Kind of makes a blow job seem trivial.

Keeyth
12-28-2005, 06:56 PM
Exactly.

LoungeMachine
12-28-2005, 08:13 PM
Once again, turk is the voice of reason.....

And I love both Ally and Keeyth, so kiss and make up you two nuts.......

Love The Fetus / Hate The Child = It's the Neo Con Way

diamondD
12-28-2005, 08:54 PM
He's got you there, Jeff.

Yeah right, like you didn't toss him a vote for whacko of the year. What did he do, put you on retainer? :rolleyes:

diamondD
12-28-2005, 08:56 PM
Give me a break.

After the crap you have posted, and the lies to back them up, who can fucking tell if you are serious or not? You babble either way.

You sure you don't post under the name Eddymon at the links?

Guitar Shark
12-28-2005, 09:38 PM
Yeah right, like you didn't toss him a vote for whacko of the year. What did he do, put you on retainer? :rolleyes:

Pfft, that whacko can't afford me.

Relax grasshopper. Beer + coozy = mellow Jeff. ;)

LoungeMachine
12-28-2005, 09:40 PM
$1.20 and a wink = Guitar Shark Retainer

Guitar Shark
12-28-2005, 09:41 PM
Pretty much, yeah.

'Sup lounger?

LoungeMachine
12-28-2005, 09:46 PM
Pretty much, yeah.

'Sup lounger?

Same old.....

Turned out to be a nice day today, eh?

Fuck Andy Wappler, the dumbass fag:D

Warham
12-28-2005, 10:16 PM
Once again, turk is the voice of reason.....

And I love both Ally and Keeyth, so kiss and make up you two nuts.......

Love The Fetus / Hate The Child = It's the Neo Con Way

Nose brown yet?

diamondD
12-28-2005, 10:36 PM
Pfft, that whacko can't afford me.

Relax grasshopper. Beer + coozy = mellow Jeff. ;)

The Woodchuck cider I was drinking tonight doesn't require a "coozy" Matt-lock. But I am pretty damn mellow...;)

LoungeMachine
12-28-2005, 10:39 PM
Nose brown yet?

Still pissed at me Ally PMd and cybered w/ me?

Get over it.

We're just "good" friends ;)

LoungeMachine
12-28-2005, 10:41 PM
The Woodchuck cider I was drinking tonight doesn't require a "coozy" Matt-lock. But I am pretty damn mellow...;)

d2,

ya gotta try the Ace Pear Cider........mother's milk.

If ya can find it on tap........oh lordy.....

But the bottle will do. :cool:

Warham
12-28-2005, 11:00 PM
Still pissed at me Ally PMd and cybered w/ me?

Get over it.

We're just "good" friends ;)

LOL.

The best laugh I've had all day.

You have a much better sense of humor than I've ever given you credit for. :p

LoungeMachine
12-28-2005, 11:42 PM
LOL.

The best laugh I've had all day.

You have a much better sense of humor than I've ever given you credit for. :p

I'm here to cheer ya up, bro :D

diamondD
12-28-2005, 11:48 PM
d2,

ya gotta try the Ace Pear Cider........mother's milk.

If ya can find it on tap........oh lordy.....

But the bottle will do. :cool:

I've had the Ace Pilsner. I'll see if it's in stock. My bar only has about 250 different ones right now with the seasonals. :gulp:

LoungeMachine
12-28-2005, 11:52 PM
Pilsner too carbonated for me.....

But the Pear Cider is GODlike......

Find it. You won't be sorry.

Fuck, I even wear their T-shirst fer chrissakes.....LMAO

FORD
12-29-2005, 12:32 AM
Same old.....

Turned out to be a nice day today, eh?

Fuck Andy Wappler, the dumbass fag:D

Poor Andy Wappler.... he's the George Bush Jr of Seattle weather dudes...... forever trying to be his old man, and failing.

LoungeMachine
12-29-2005, 04:41 AM
Poor Andy Wappler.... he's the George Bush Jr of Seattle weather dudes...... forever trying to be his old man, and failing.

Hard to live up to your old man when his name is Harry Wappler

LMMFAO.

Now there were some parents with a sense of humor.

I much prefer to get my weather fix from that little Rebecca Stevenson

Humnia humina humnia:p

ODShowtime
12-30-2005, 07:42 PM

So you're saying that you support all the gov't time wasting and international embarrassment that the impeach of Clinton caused, and yet we're hurting troops for complaining about a terribly conceived war that's cost imeasureble lives and money and may drag an entire region into civil war?

What the fuck man? It's a god-damned blowjob. They're nice. Try it someday if you can scrape together $15.

Warham
12-30-2005, 08:35 PM
Internationally embarrassed by the Clinton impeachment? Uh huh.

Let me guess. The UN wouldn't think highly of us anymore?

Warham
12-30-2005, 08:37 PM
What the fuck man? It's a god-damned blowjob. They're nice. Try it someday if you can scrape together $15.

Like Monica, do ya?

A little too chubby for me, but to each his own.

ODShowtime
12-30-2005, 10:02 PM
Internationally embarrassed by the Clinton impeachment? Uh huh.

Let me guess. The UN wouldn't think highly of us anymore?

That was a shameful state of affairs and a huge sign of weakness to many world leaders.

ODShowtime
12-30-2005, 10:03 PM
Like Monica, do ya?

A little too chubby for me, but to each his own.

I wouldn't mind her lookin' up at me.

Listening to her run her mouth for any amount of time? That's a different story.

ELVIS
12-30-2005, 10:19 PM
yet we're hurting troops for complaining about a terribly conceived

Give me an example of a well concieved war...

ODShowtime
12-30-2005, 10:25 PM

That stopped me for a second.

But who says we need to have a war? Unless the plan is not yet unfolded.

Think outside the box.

LoungeMachine
12-30-2005, 11:42 PM

I before E, except after C....

Try living by your own standards for once, cumdrop.

Nickdfresh
12-31-2005, 08:55 AM

You can start with the wars in which we were actually attacked by the ones we went to war with...

Warham
01-01-2006, 10:29 AM
That was a shameful state of affairs and a huge sign of weakness to many world leaders.

Good grief.

Yeah, we want to look good to the North Koreas and Irans of the world.

Phil theStalker
01-01-2006, 10:55 AM
Good grief.

Yeah, we want to look good to the North Koreas and Irans of the world. i just wanna look goode t2o u.:sex:

:spank:

blueturk
01-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Good grief.

Yeah, we want to look good to the North Koreas and Irans of the world.

We probably already do. We're pussyfooting all around them, but we invaded Iraq in a heartbeat for (insert your favorite reason here).

Keeyth
01-02-2006, 04:43 PM
I before E, except after C....

Try living by your own standards for once, cumdrop.

Damn, you beat me to it! I was gonna nail the hypocrite on that one, but I can always count on Lounge to back me up! :D