PDA

View Full Version : Mike Malloy is filling in for Randi Rhodes this week

FORD
12-19-2005, 03:12 PM
Check your local listings or stream it from here (http://www.airamericaradio.com/listen)

12-4 Pacific
3-7 Eastern

LoungeMachine
12-19-2005, 05:12 PM
no, that asshole Big Eddie is on....

Randi's show usually starts at 6 here.

Mike Malloy is the best there is on radio today.

FORD
12-19-2005, 05:20 PM
Get XM. It's worth it. Between the crappy reception and the crappier programming schedule, I really don't care for the local affiliate and their mixture of Air America with the other stuff. Stephanie Miller is OK, but Schultz sucks Limbaugh's windbag and spits out DLC talking points.

Warham
12-19-2005, 05:29 PM
Stephanie Miller? I think I listened to her for about five minutes on a drive down to Massachusetts one morning. What a fucking cunt.

LoungeMachine
12-19-2005, 05:34 PM
LOL,

Yes, any NCSB would think that.....

Schultz is a fucking moron.....most callers are brighter than that tool.

Stephanie's show is a fucking riot.

Mike Malloy is still the best on radio today....

Warham
12-19-2005, 05:36 PM
I think we have the entire listening audience of Air America posting right here in this thread.

LoungeMachine
12-19-2005, 05:38 PM
LMMFAO

could be, ham

FORD
12-19-2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I think we have the entire listening audience of Air America posting right here in this thread.

If that were true, shouldn't we be able to get a Seattle afilliate that was worth a shit?

LoungeMachine
12-19-2005, 06:17 PM
no shit.

The board op is obviously a dyslexic retard with severe hearing loss and no sense of timing......

Hey, anybody seen Sammy lately?

Unchainme
12-19-2005, 06:31 PM
I tried lsitening to miller once, She went on this whole skit of how all Protestant Christians are Rich and Drank Lattes and has Spanish servants. And I was like WTF?, I've met TONS of Protestants, Hell even I'm one, and we're not exactly the richest people in the world. And she Sterotyped them as all being republican and thats pretty far from the truth, I've met quite a few people who are Liberal and Voted fro Kerry last year who were Protestent. That just pisses me off that she would stereotype people like that, I mean the NeoCons do it all the time to Libs, But I would the Libs to have more class than that. That really turned me off of Air America, But Now I would like to hear This Mike Malloy Guy, He sounds like a guy who would be better represantion of the Air American, I'll try and listen to him sometime.

Alex Mogilny
12-20-2005, 09:01 AM
In places like Seattle they are preaching to the choir.

I find it amazing that Air America's ratings suck in New York City.

Wayne L.
12-20-2005, 10:17 AM
Randi Rhodes has the sexiest ankles.

BigBadBrian
12-20-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
no, that asshole Big Eddie is on....

Randi's show usually starts at 6 here.

Mike Malloy is the best there is on radio today.

NO.

Actually, Sean Hannity is.

You people need to be HANNITIZED!!!!

http://hanna.pyxidis.org/pichurs/obey/sean_hannity.jpg

ELVIS
12-20-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
the Air American

LMAO!

:elvis:

ELVIS
12-20-2005, 01:38 PM
I don't care for Hannity...

ELVIS
12-20-2005, 01:39 PM
The SAVAGE NATION is where it's at !!

FORD
12-20-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

How can anyone who calls themself a Christian listen to that hate-filled piece of shit?

ELVIS
12-20-2005, 01:54 PM
Easily...;)

FORD
12-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Well, forget the Weiner and listen to Malloy.... He's on now.

ELVIS
12-20-2005, 04:59 PM
No...

He's just a liberal political shock jock...

He's funny, but it's all bullshit...

FORD
12-20-2005, 05:10 PM
No...

He's just a liberal political shock jock...

He's funny, but it's all bullshit...

He speaks the truth. Are you afraid of the truth? ;)

Unchainme
12-20-2005, 05:30 PM

Proof that right Wingers are truly Nazis. LOL, He sounds like an Extremeists. Now If you want a good conservative to lsiten, Listen to Mark Levin, He is a better Cuntservative host, Than Mark Weiner. But I have to get a chance to listen to this Malloy guy, Is He a Moderate Democrat or FORD-like democart :D?

ELVIS
12-20-2005, 05:58 PM
They're all FORD-like except Jerry Springer...

Malloy isn't as crazy as FORD...

FORD
12-20-2005, 06:08 PM
They're all FORD-like except Jerry Springer...

Malloy isn't as crazy as FORD...

Nothing crazy about me. Or Mike :cool:

ELVIS
12-20-2005, 06:56 PM
You are nuts!

You're a paranoid liberal conspiracy freak...

FORD
12-20-2005, 07:48 PM
As my old friend Kurt used to say, "Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you".

LoungeMachine
12-20-2005, 08:01 PM
You are nuts!

You're a paranoid liberal conspiracy freak...

And you're a self righteous, hypocritical wack job.....

what's your point?

LoungeMachine
12-20-2005, 08:03 PM

This speaks volumes about you.....

That man is the epitome of HATE :mad:

He's ann coulter with a smaller dick:cool:

Unchainme
12-20-2005, 08:25 PM
This speaks volumes about you.....

That man is the epitome of HATE :mad:

He's ann coulter with a smaller dick:cool:

I think Lounge pretty much summed it up right there. It's like trying to listen to a Nazi, I mean unlike the other BCE tools, He dosn't try and hide the fact that he truly is a NeoNazi.

ELVIS
12-20-2005, 08:38 PM
Oh bullshit...:rolleyes:

FORD
12-20-2005, 08:48 PM
Oh bullshit...:rolleyes:

The guy got fired from a defense contractor owned whore media outlet for being too hateful.

That's one hell of an achievement.

Unchainme
12-20-2005, 08:52 PM
Extra! July/August 2003

Savage Anti-Semitism
Radio host takes ethnic aim at Jewish enemies

Though racism, sexism and immigrant bashing have long thrived on American radio, one had to go back to the days of Father Coughlin and Gerald L.K. Smith in the 1930s to find mainstream broadcasters railing against the Jewishness of their political enemies.

But no longer. Welcome to The Savage Nation, the radio show hosted by Michael Savage.

Well-known for his bigotry against non-whites, immigrants, women, gay men and lesbians (see Extra!, 3-4/03), Savage is virtually the only national talk jock targeting progressive Jews with ugly ethnic slurs and stereotypes.

Consider Savage’s December 6, 2002 attack on Jerry Springer. Best known for his trashy TV show, Springer, a liberal Jew who was once mayor of Cincinnati, has been mentioned in recent years as a possible Democratic senatorial candidate from Ohio. This was Savage’s response to that idea:

When you see a guy, when you see a filthy, degenerate human being like Larry, what’s his face, Jerry Springer, and I’ll say it like it is, I think he’s one of the lowest human beings I’ve ever seen in my life, when he puts a television show on, and invites the lowest white trash he can dig his hands on . . . and he makes a mockery of them, and makes a living on it with his hooked nose, what do you think that does for the rest of the world?

"Hooked nose"? Savage’s description of Springer is the classic anti-Semitic physical stereotype of Jews throughout the ages. (Words like "filthy" and "degenerate" are also staples of the anti-Semitic lexicon.) All too often, when Savage’s political enemies are Jewish, his invective takes on a disturbing ethnic edge--disturbing and puzzling, given that the talkshow host was himself born into a Jewish family.

Savage likes to single out progressives with Jewish-sounding names and ridicule them with an exaggerated Brooklyn accent. Thus Rebekah Wolf of the People’s Law Collective and Donna Lieberman of the New York Civil Liberties Union were mocked as "Communist lawyers" (pronounced "loy-yahs") and "verminous, left-wing garbage . . . with law degrees" (1/9/03). Savage has even invented a fictional ACLU whipping boy, a "loy-yah" tellingly named "Mark Nobodyberg."

Jewish politicians Savage perceives as left-of-center, such as Sen. Joseph Lieberman, are routinely subjected to crude stereotypes. (Never mind that the conservative Democrat is a co-founder with Bill Bennett and Jack Kemp of the right-of-center Empower America think tank--from Savage’s far-right perspective, Lieberman is on the left.)

"Now he’s throwing his bagel into the ring to be president," Savage commented about Lieberman’s current political bid (12/16/02), before declaring the senator a "weakling" whom only "fools" would vote for. The bagel reference is routine when Savage is discussing the man he calls "Joey Boy Lieberman"; once, while playing clips of a Lieberman speech (1/13/03), Savage asked his engineer to play some Jewish folk music: "I wanna hear some more merry Klezmer music to go with the Lieberman speech."

Savage makes similar ethnic references when talking about other Jewish targets. Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright is "the brisket baker," whom North Korean dictator Kim Il Jung honored with a "Bat Mitzvah party" (1/9/03). Elsewhere Savage dubs senators Diane Feinstein and Barbara Boxer "yentas" (4/8/03) and complains that Dustin Hoffman speaks like he has "matzah" in his mouth (2/24/03).

"I smelled corned beef"

Savage uses these references to Jewish culture to highlight the ethnicity of Jews he doesn’t like. His use of code words and indirection was on display in his June 4 discussion of Chief Charles Moose (6/4/03), the Maryland police official who was back in the news for trying to publish a book about the sniper hunt.

And who is his lawyer, here we go, are you ready for it? Ronald A. Carp. Ronald A. Carp. Ronald A. Carp. A guess-a red diaper doper baby. Just a guess. No idea who he is--an RDDB.

"Red diaper doper baby" is one of Savage’s favorite phrases--as indicated by the fact that he’s condensed it to an abbreviation. Ostensibly it refers to the leftist atmosphere in which people Savage hates were supposedly raised. But Savage’s fixation on this lawyer’s name--which is not a name that particularly evokes the left, let alone any drug subculture--suggests that it’s not just a lifestyle he’s honing in on.

Later in the broadcast, Savage returned to gloat that his suspicions were correct:

And I have a real keen nose for this. We just looked up who the lawyer is representing Chief Moose suing the ethics commission. Can you believe this? I was right--Brooklyn, New York, born February 1945. I smelled seltzer all over this one; I smelled Fox’s U-Bet all over it; I smelled corned beef; I smelled it all.

So Carp’s being born in Brooklyn in 1945 means that his parents were reds? Or that he took drugs? No. To Savage it means that they likely consumed items (like Fox’s U-Bet, a chocolate syrup used in egg creams) associated with Jewish culture. That’s what Savage was boasting of being able to "smell."

In one of his more bizarre routines, Savage contrasted the teams of lawyers the Bush and Gore campaigns sent to Florida to contest the 2000 election results. The Gore lawyers, according to Savage, were "NYU red diaper doper babies," but also "curly-haired boys from NYU," "little guys from NYU with big glasses" (12/10/02; 12/24/02). Savage made it clear these exotic creatures were no match for the Bush lawyers (12/10/02):

But then, as Republicans called out the high-powered WASPy lawyers . . . guys I hadn’t seen for years, guys that gave me a chill. . . . The guys they got looked like they could pose for dollar bills. You know, fifties, hundreds . . . the WASP establishment! And I love these guys. I mean, they built a great country; it’s a great nation. I don’t like little guys from NYU with big glasses. I don’t want them on my fifty-dollar bill. You know what I’m saying?

Some people think they’ve figured out what Savage is saying. Fox News commentator Alan Colmes (Hannity & Colmes, 1/6/03) remarked on Savage’s attacks on Jewish liberals, including the imagined "Mark Nobodyberg": "There are some people who might infer anti-Semitism from those comments."

"I like seeing crosses"

Other people might infer an anti-Jewish hostility from Savage’s penchant (as in his riff about Bush v. Gore) for comparing members of other faiths unfavorably to Christians. He routinely reminds listeners that few of the gravestones in U.S. military cemeteries are topped with Jewish Stars of David or Muslim crescents (11/19/02): "And when you look at the graves, could you tell me what percentage of the graves have crosses on them, what percentage have Stars of David, and what percentage have a crescent on them?" Savage clearly relishes making this contrast (11/18/02): "I like seeing crosses on our war memorials. You know why? Because 99.9 percent of those who died were Christians!"

Savage praises Christianity in a way that suggests that he’s talking about himself: In his bestselling book The Savage Nation, he plays coy about his religion, writing in a chapter titled "Christophobia: In Praise of Christianity": "Isn’t it time for us, the liberty-loving people of the world, to demand that those of us who are being assaulted because of our religious and cultural beliefs demand that the attackers be called 'Christophobes'?"

Despite his reference to “our” religious and cultural beliefs, Savage was born Michael Wiener into a Jewish family in the Bronx, New York, in the 1940s. Savage adopted his new name when he began hosting his first radio show in 1994. On-air and elsewhere, "his Jewish upbringing is strictly taboo," reported Salon.com writer David Gilson in a March profile (3/5/03). Brad Kava, a radio columnist for the San Jose Mercury News and himself a Jew, told Salon, "He’s Jewish, but he always acts like he’s Christian." Gilson reported that when Kava noted that Savage was Jewish, Savage reported him to the Anti-Defamation League.

Is Savage a Jew-baiter who believes his Jewish background inoculates him from charges of anti-Semitism? Mark Potok, editor of the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Intelligence Report, a magazine that tracks racism and anti-Semitism, told Extra!, "Whatever is in his head, he clearly makes statements that are anti-Semitic; if he’s Jewish, he needs to see a psychiatrist." But more importantly, says Potok, Savage’s brand of profitable bigotry resonates with some listeners: "Savage operates in a milieu where it pays to be provocative and where his messages can reach Christian nationalists and anti-Semites."

Another reason Savage may not be criticized for his Jew-baiting outbursts is that he militantly supports the Israeli government, a position mistakenly believed to be incompatible with anti-Semitism. And talk radio frequently flies below mainstream media radar--a point that Savage seems to understand and exploit in a way that suggests that he knows his remarks about Jews are unacceptable. In Savage’s more visible vehicles--his best selling book and his MSNBC show--he prudently steers clear of anti-Jewish slurs.

Finally, there may be another reason why Savage's slurs and stereotypes escape mainstream media examination: Many of the media outlets we depend on to inform us of such things--ABC and NBC to name two--profit from Savage’s radio and television shows. If those suspicions are valid, it should give pause; Savage is hot these days. The Savage Nation is heard on over 300 radio stations--many of them owned by Disney/ABC; his book of the same name spent time at the top of bestseller lists in early 2003; and, in March, MSNBC gave him his own national cable show--also called The Savage Nation.

Note: As Extra! went to press, on July 7, 2003, Savage was fired by MSNBC after calling a caller a "sodomite" and telling him to "get AIDS and die."

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1148

What a Nazi, Need Anymore proof Elvis? :rolleyes:

ELVIS
12-20-2005, 09:12 PM
That's not proof...

Good post though, funny stuff...

FORD
12-21-2005, 12:36 AM
A Jew who hates Jews isn't exactly a good sign of mental stability.

ELVIS
12-21-2005, 12:39 AM
he doesn't hate Jews...

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 12:57 AM
he doesn't hate Jews...

How the fuck would you know?

You have the ability to KNOW what's in a man's heart now? :rolleyes:

that's bullshit

ELVIS
12-21-2005, 12:58 AM
I know from listening to what the man says, asswipe...:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 01:06 AM

asswipe?

How old are you again?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 01:07 AM

Ahhh.

Such research.

Okay, then by that measurement I Know that he's an anti-semite.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ELVIS
12-21-2005, 01:35 AM
:confused:

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 01:45 AM

Savage, not you

:cool:

ELVIS
12-21-2005, 02:56 AM
No, I got ya...

I just don't think Savage is an anti-semite, a racist, or someone who is full of hate...

I've been listining to him for a long time and I think he's pretty honest...

Sure he's radical in his approach, but that makes for great radio...

At least he's not a Bush-bot...

FORD
12-21-2005, 03:33 AM
I don't think being more hateful than the Bushbots is an improvement.

ELVIS
12-21-2005, 04:15 AM
He's not...

At least Michael Savage tries to give the american people the truth! (http://www.hyscience.com/video/FLURL-dot-com-21896-ronald.mpg)

Cathedral
12-21-2005, 06:46 AM
So, y'all don't just stop here or with TV, you also listen to political talk radio?
As my therapist once told me, "Never submerge yourself into issues you can do nothing about. it will only lead to stress and confusion the mind cannot sort out."

In other words, choose your battles wisely or risk drowning in muck.

I think all politicians are worthless scum that couldn't recognize truth if it swam up and bit them in the ass.
The media has earned far less credibility in it's biased reporting on both sides of late.
But i must be the only one who cares or even notices that the news you get depends on which channel you watch.

The two party's don't work together anymore and whenever we get a President from the side of the isle we aren't on it becomes instinct to obstruct them from doing their job with whatever the mind can imagine.

Here's my prediction:
Bush will not be impeached, no evidence will be presented to charge him with any crimes and he'll just be worthless and be reduced to an occupier of the oval office unable to conduct the business of America.
And those who are screaming conspiracy now will still be screaming then...and they should be, they will have been beaten by a man they have proclaimed to be stupid...what's that say about those who slandered him?
Let's be honest, all the negative stories about the crimes that haven't been proven yet have taken a toll on my confidence in the guy. that of course was aided by Bush in some really bad choices he made the last couple of years....Iraq was NOT one of them, but his execution of the war was completely fucked, riddled with over confidence and ill-preparations for what should have been realistic expectations.

Arrogance, that is the one word I use to describe what the Bush Administration is about. But i never for once thought he nor those who surround him were stupid...Underestimating people is dangerous, they proved that in Iraq.

ELVIS
12-21-2005, 06:59 AM
Well Cat...

Name one war or conflict in history where one side or the other was actually prepared for any or whatever outcome...

Hindsight is always 20/20...

War is always uncharted terrority...

Having said that, I don't think the execution of the war was "completely fucked"...

Tell that to the soldiers over there...

Well, you probably just did...

Dude, you're leaning shightly left of center this morning...

Cheer up...;)

DrMaddVibe
12-21-2005, 07:55 AM
Who's Mike Malloy?

LOL!!!!!!

FORD
12-21-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Who's Mike Malloy?

LOL!!!!!!

Listen and find out. He's on now :)

DrMaddVibe
12-21-2005, 04:05 PM
Really...that's okay...more for you!

Guitar Shark
12-21-2005, 04:08 PM
Who's Mike Malloy?

LOL!!!!!!

Isn't he that guy who was briefly considered for the lead singer spot in VH?

ELVIS
12-21-2005, 04:12 PM
Yeah, that's him!

BigBadBrian
12-21-2005, 04:17 PM
Yeah, that's him!

Maybe that's who LoungeMachine really is. :rolleyes:

DrMaddVibe
12-21-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

I doubt it.

If he was that big of a "legend" than he'd have far more time to dedicate to his OWN website and forum!

No...what we have here is a garden variety pretender on the loose.

Now, this Malloy guy...I wouldn't know him if I bumped into him. If all of these mush melons think he's swell and espouses the liberal shit they want to fill their jaws with; then I say have him...I don't need him.

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 04:38 PM

If he was that big of a "legend" than he'd have far more time to dedicate to his OWN website and forum!

LMAO

Legend?

Big?

You really need to stop reading Drudge so much.

We never had a "forum". Only a guestbook which I refuse to read.

Legend:D

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 04:40 PM

If all of these mush melons think he's swell and espouses the liberal shit they want to fill their jaws with; then I say have him...I don't need him.

That's classic coming from the Rush/Hannity/O'Really side of the fence :rolleyes:

ELVIS
12-21-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

As if anyone around here gives a shit...

I don't understand what the big secret is...

He's obviously embarrassed...:rolleyes:

ELVIS
12-21-2005, 04:49 PM
I gotta say Mike Malloy is funny now and then, but I'm not listening to him fill in for that stupid foul mouth Randi...

All they do is repeat the same liberal catch phrases...

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 04:50 PM
As if anyone around here gives a shit...

I don't understand what the big secret is...

He's obviously embarrassed...:rolleyes:

yep.:D

But as long as the checks clear..........

And you're right, no one gives a shit. But I didnt bring it up either.....

But aren't we all embarrassed about something in our past? ;)

ELVIS
12-21-2005, 04:53 PM
Yeah, but I told all of my bullshit...

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 04:59 PM
Yeah, but I told all of my bullshit...

....and no one really cared ;)

But hey, to each his own choice.

:cool:

ELVIS
12-21-2005, 05:02 PM
Whatever dude...

You should just tell us, get it over with, and we can all have a good laugh...

Unless it's a lie and you know we'll catch you...

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 05:08 PM
Whatever dude...

You should just tell us, get it over with, and we can all have a good laugh...

Unless it's a lie and you know we'll catch you...

Wow. That was tricky.....

You almost got me there.

You know, for someone who claims to "not give a shit" you sure talk about it alot. :D

Yeah, I want that kind of photoshop abuse in here.:rolleyes:

No one but you cares, E. I'm getting nervous this may be a crush :(

FORD
12-21-2005, 05:10 PM
Laura "Pickles" Bush will be a guest on the Mike Malloy Christmas show, Thursday night in his regular time slot.

DrMaddVibe
12-21-2005, 05:11 PM
That's classic coming from the Rush/Hannity/O'Really side of the fence :rolleyes:

I believe ford has listened or watched them far more than I ever have there Mr. "famous".

"checks clear"?...well the government isn't going bankrupt any time soon now is it cheese boy!?

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Laura "Pickles" Bush will be a guest on the Mike Malloy Christmas show, Thursday night in his regular time slot.

That should be a hoot.;)

Hopefully he'll ask "laura" if she meant to kill her ex-boyfriend, and what really happened the night of the "pretzel" incident :D

ELVIS
12-21-2005, 05:35 PM

You know, for someone who claims to "not give a shit" you sure talk about it alot. :D

I'm bored...

But, I'm about to go to Circuit City and Best Buy and spend mass quantities...

ELVIS
12-21-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Is that true ??

I'll be at work...

I'd like to hear that...

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 05:37 PM
I'm bored...

But, I'm about to go to Circuit City and Best Buy and spend mass quantities...

Can you stop and get me some knitting supplies on your way? ;)

ELVIS
12-21-2005, 05:39 PM
There is a Joann's Fabrics in the same shopping center...;)

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 05:41 PM
Knit one, Pearl Jam two.....

LMAO

4moreyears
12-21-2005, 05:47 PM
LOL,

Mike Malloy is still the best on radio today....

Wrong Sean Hannity is the best on Radio.

Unchainme
12-21-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Wrong Sean Hannity is the best on Radio.

Hannity is EXTREMELY mediocre as a Cuntservative radio host, He's entertaining to listen to, The best guy out of there for Cuntservativs is Mark Levine.

ELVIS
12-21-2005, 05:54 PM
Hannity is irritating...

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 05:55 PM
Hannity is irritating...

We agree on something :D

Drinks on me. :cool:

FORD
12-27-2005, 03:28 PM
Mike's on again this week... Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.

Nickdfresh
12-28-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Hannity is EXTREMELY mediocre as a Cuntservative radio host, He's entertaining to listen to, The best guy out of there for Cuntservativs is Mark Levine.

MARK LEVINE is "CONSERVATIVE???!!!"

Unchainme
12-28-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
MARK LEVINE is "CONSERVATIVE???!!!"

Sorry spelled it wrong bro, Theres no E in it.

http://www.wabcradio.com/showdj.asp?DJID=12009

FORD
12-29-2005, 03:06 PM
Mike's guest today on the show will be author Mark Crispin Miller...
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0465045790.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

...and they will be discussing ELECTION FRAUD.

Listen and learn :cool: