PDA

View Full Version : Is the Microsoft X BOX 360 a NAZI video game system?

FORD
12-19-2005, 06:26 PM
http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/621/621229/xbox-360-collage-20050601023126030.jpg

Holy Sieg Heil Bill! :eek:

Unchainme
12-19-2005, 07:40 PM
This is why I'm Play Station man, Obviously Microsoft is influenced by The BCE.

Anonymous
12-19-2005, 07:50 PM
Oh my God! The outrage! The scandal! How dare they? Have they no consideration for people's feelings? Have they...

Ah, screw it. I'm convinced. I'm getting one.

Even if it crashes often. I don't care. I just want to do that kewl swastika with the pads.

Cheers! :bottle:

bueno bob
12-19-2005, 08:08 PM
Don't buy one yet, the copies out there are still crashing left and right.

Wait until PS3 hits the stands and Microsoft drops the price by $100, they'll have the bugs ironed out of the system by then.

PATIENCE!!

Romeo Delight
12-19-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Don't buy one yet, the copies out there are still crashing left and right.

Wait until PS3 hits the stands and Microsoft drops the price by $100, they'll have the bugs ironed out of the system by then.

PATIENCE!!

I heard that one of the main reasons for the crashes was due to laying unit on its side.

Apparently there is a water-cooled processor, I believe, that doesn't function properly unless standing.

Problem is microsoft itself has some misleading info regarding whether it can be laid on its side.

bueno bob
12-19-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma
I heard that one of the main reasons for the crashes was due to laying unit on its side.

Apparently there is a water-cooled processor, I believe, that doesn't function properly unless standing.

Problem is microsoft itself has some misleading info regarding whether it can be laid on its side.

So I've heard as well...that being the case, I wouldn't recommend placing it on it's side to anybody... :)

LoungeMachine
12-19-2005, 09:14 PM
I hear they're a big hit in Poland.....

Anonymous
12-19-2005, 09:18 PM
You rascal! :rofl:

bueno bob
12-19-2005, 09:19 PM
The thing that pisses me off the most is that the XBOXs, so far, have been unreliable. I'm on my 2nd system now and it's starting to have problems...and the first one went tits up through no wrong-doing on our part, it just went to shit after a year because that's what they do, according to consumer reports I've read about it...

And of course, Microsoft support tells you that your problem, no matter WHAT it is, is an "easy fix" - only $80 on average to fix it, plus shipping to and from their repair center, and for all that they issue you a warranty that their work will last another nine months...but the problems with the XBOX turning into crap happen at about the 12-14 month mark, so the extra warranty is useless and you're further ahead buying another unit...

It's just a loser deal all around, and if you're going to go out and spend hundreds of dollars on a video game system, you're entitled to a reasonable life expectancy if you take care of the damn thing, are you not?!?

I remember the days of upgrading from Atari to Nintendo to Sega to Playstation and all those systems were reliable and functioned all the time for years on end...hell, my old Atari system STILL works to this day...

Unchainme
12-19-2005, 09:30 PM
Just get PS3 bob. Thats what I'm waiting for. Unfortunatly No Halo :(.

bueno bob
12-19-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Just get PS3 bob. Thats what I'm waiting for. Unfortunatly No Halo :(.

No Halo is a problem...problem really is the XBOX has a buttload of kickass games...how I'd be able to get through life without playing through Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I & II every six months is outside of what I can imagine :eek:

Unchainme
12-19-2005, 09:35 PM
No Halo is a problem...problem really is the XBOX has a buttload of kickass games...how I'd be able to get through life without playing through Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I & II every six months is outside of what I can imagine :eek:

Have you tried grand Theft Auto yet? Vice City or San Andreas? Its quite fun killing a whore with a chainsaw to the tune of Yankee Rose. :D.

bueno bob
12-19-2005, 09:39 PM
I rented San Andreas - loved it, but didn't have enough time to get really crazy with it...own Vice City, but I haven't hit 100% yet...

The sheer brutality of these games is just BRILLIANT...problem being, I have three kids and have to order them to their rooms whenever I want to play!!

Unchainme
12-19-2005, 09:46 PM
I rented San Andreas - loved it, but didn't have enough time to get really crazy with it...own Vice City, but I haven't hit 100% yet...

The sheer brutality of these games is just BRILLIANT...problem being, I have three kids and have to order them to their rooms whenever I want to play!!

My Favorite Non-Sports game of All Time, Unfortunatly Both My copies of SA and VC are not working anymore :(. Best Soundtrack to a movie I've ever heard EVER!. V-Rock, K-DST, And RADIO X all kick major ass, Whats your favorite stations on the gamess?

The game is truly grate, Can't wait to see the next edition.

Anonymous
12-19-2005, 09:49 PM
I have gone to the trouble of doing EVERY odd job on Vice City before starting any missions - now, every time I play the game, as soon as I finish the "Keep Your Friends Close" mission, wham! 100% completion.

I know. I have no life.

bueno bob
12-19-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
My Favorite Non-Sports game of All Time, Unfortunatly Both My copies of SA and VC are not working anymore :(. Best Soundtrack to a movie I've ever heard EVER!. V-Rock, K-DST, And RADIO X all kick major ass, Whats your favorite stations on the gamess?

The game is truly grate, Can't wait to see the next edition.

V Rock...and whatever that talk radio station is...that shit's more fucked up than our Sheep Pen conversations... :D

LoungeMachine
12-19-2005, 09:53 PM
OKAY

THIS THREAD HAS OFFICIALLY JUMPED THE SHARK FROM FUNNY TO ******GEEK ALERT******

bueno bob
12-19-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
OKAY

THIS THREAD HAS OFFICIALLY JUMPED THE SHARK FROM FUNNY TO ******GEEK ALERT******

We're not jumping the shark...we're riding the fucker... :)

Yeah, it did go a little gay. Just a little.

Anonymous
12-19-2005, 10:06 PM
OKAY

I was bored! I had nothing to do! You can't hold that against me - that's the only geek thing I've ever don in my entire life!

Well, I did try to watch the entire Lord Of The Rings Trilogy - extended-ultra-super-action-figures-included-in-the-fuckin'-package version - in one sitting. Didn't make it to the end, though.

bueno bob
12-19-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
I was bored! I had nothing to do! You can't hold that against me - that's the only geek thing I've ever don in my entire life!

Well, I did try to watch the entire Lord Of The Rings Trilogy - extended-ultra-super-action-figures-included-in-the-fuckin'-package version - in one sitting. Didn't make it to the end, though.

Nothing wrong with being "sorta" geeky...a little goes a LONG way though... :)

Anonymous
12-19-2005, 10:29 PM

...I used to play Dungeons & Dragons...

bueno bob
12-19-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

...I used to play Dungeons & Dragons...

What was that?

:)

Anonymous
12-19-2005, 10:32 PM
What was that?

:)

Huh? Er, nothing. Nevermind.

LoungeMachine
12-19-2005, 11:08 PM
LMMFAO

Hardrock69
12-20-2005, 12:40 AM
Haha I don't have to worry about fucking goddamned Microshaft "quality" (I use that term VERY loosely).

I just play on my PC.

And I usually upgrade my PC drastically or build a new one before anything goes wrong.

And I use only the best, hand-picked, custom-installed hardware.

Though no....I am not up to dual-processors or even dual-core processors. Or even 64-bit processors or even dual-core 64-but processors or Cehll chips with 9 cores or meaybe Cell 2 chips with shitloads more.....

I am at about 3.8 Ghz on a single core 32-bit system.

I usually am about 1/4 to 1/3 of the bleeding edge of technology.
Perhaps next year I can jump to dual-core 64-bit system with PCI Express!

YES!!!

:D

ashstralia
12-20-2005, 02:53 AM
OKAY

with the.... GLAYVIIING!!!:D