PDA

View Full Version : Conyers introduces Bush/Cheney Censure

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 12:31 AM
Conyers seeks to censure Bush in Congress

WASHINGTON, Dec. 20 (UPI) -- A leading Congressional Democrat wants to censure President George W. Bush for misleading Congress over Iraq.

Ranking House Judiciary Democrat Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., has introduced a motion to censure Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney for providing misleading information to Congress before the Iraq war, failing to respond to written questions and potential violations of international law, rawstory.com reported Tuesday.

The resolutions were introduced Sunday with a third resolution -- HR 635 -- to create a Select Committee to investigate the administration's intent to go to war prior to congressional authorization. The committee would also be charged with examining manipulation of pre-war intelligence, thwarting congressional oversight and retaliatory attacks against critics, rawstory.com said.

The Select Committee seeks to subpoena Bush and other members of his administration to see if impeachable offenses have been committed. If passed, HR 635 would create a select committee which could potentially recommend articles of impeachment against both the president and vice president, the Web site said.

House Resolution 636 seeks to censure the president for failing to respond to repeated requests for information on pre-war intelligence, possible war crimes against detainees and violation of international law, and retaliatory action against critics of the administration. House Resolution 637 seeks censure Cheney for the same alleged abuses, it said.

FORD
12-21-2005, 12:35 AM
And this is just for the illegal war....wait until the ball gets rolling on this violation of the 4th ammendment bullshit.

Warham
12-21-2005, 07:31 AM
It'll never get anywhere.

DrMaddVibe
12-21-2005, 07:55 AM
Get more mileage with a cheap pair of sneakers!

Wayne L.
12-21-2005, 10:40 AM
Conyers wears KEDS.

BigBadBrian
12-21-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
Conyers wears KEDS.

FORD, stop editting Wayne's posts or you'll be seeing so many Howard Dean cartoon threads that it will make your fucking head spin on it's fucking aluminum foil base.

:gulp:

Hardrock69
12-21-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
FORD, stop editting Wayne's posts or I will go suck so much Republican cock that it will make your fucking head spin on it's fucking aluminum foil base.

Yeah you always acted like a Neo-Con Rump Ranger...
:D

Nickdfresh
12-21-2005, 01:11 PM
FORD, stop editting Wayne's posts or you'll be seeing so many Howard Dean cartoon threads that it will make your fucking head spin on it's fucking aluminum foil base.

Love those WAYNE L. posts do ya?' Well at least you're smarter than somebody...

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Warham
It'll never get anywhere.

Nixon was told the same thing......

This is how it starts......

Can you hear the footsteps, George?

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Love those WAYNE L. posts do ya?' Well at least you're smarter than somebody...

B3 is playing Big Brother to Wayne.

Every Neo-con with a brain is required to tutor the ones without.

Warham is repsonsible for 4morequeers

It's the buddy system ;)

BigBadBrian
12-21-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

It's the buddy system ;)

Then you can tutor Hardrock.

You'll need a good supply of foil, though.

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 02:50 PM
LMAO

deal.

Guitar Shark
12-21-2005, 02:54 PM
Who is tutoring BBB then?

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

LMAO

Too far gone. Beyond hope.

;)

BigBadBrian
12-21-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

Tutor?

Tutor?

I don't need no stinking Tutor! :D ;)

Hardrock69
12-21-2005, 04:55 PM
No shit.

ODShowtime
12-21-2005, 07:38 PM

It does preclude us from ridiculing his foolish ideas :(

ODShowtime
12-21-2005, 07:40 PM

It's the buddy system ;)

yeah like when they take the retards out in the van

stringfelowhawk
12-21-2005, 09:26 PM
And so I ponder the consequences of having consecutive presidents impeached. I quietly ask myself who really feels secure enough to actually defend this presidents office over the previous when this presidents administration has done far more damage to american interests and image than any president in history. We really are on our own in the world now. The English are more like the little brother who always has to back its big brothers play or be seen as a traitor.
Can anyone honestly say they prefer a bogus war, imperial ambition, constitutional rights being stripped, spying on our own citizens, leaking information that could be a major national security risk, having a sitting vice president who is profiting from said bogus war, back door politics, revenge, absolutely ZE-FUCKING-RO progress on recommendations given by the 9-11 commission, false sense of security, keeping a "big business" agenda as foreign policy, victory in a faux election, election fraud, and a sitting president that believes he is above the law?
Clinton is probably the weakest president we have ever had but I would gladly take a scandal that can be removed by the corner cleaners over a 2,000+ body count who are not fighting for any "true" purpose other than giving us control of an enormous amount of oil which will make Bush's benefactors and himself billions of dollars in personal profit.
I'm not anti-government. I believe our government, while not perfect, is the best blueprint on how things should work. The problem is when it was adopted it had a very different look than it does now. It was designed to allow a checks and balances so no "one" body had complete control like a king. Yet over the last two centuries the idea has been diluted and blatanly disregarded in favor of personal agendas instead of national agenda. It's about time we start over and make it right. We keep our form of government and rid it of politicians. They are the real terrorists. The problem with politics is politicians.

I don't think I could explain my opinion any better than that.

Hardrock69
12-21-2005, 11:34 PM
I tend to agree.

No President is clean. EXCEPT POSSIBLY Carter.

I say Possibly. As he appears to be the kind of guy who might actually be honest.

Let's see:

Eisenhower - Honest Guy, had some power, but really none compared to those in his cabinet who were all CFR members.

Kennedy - If he had not won the Chicago Primary with the help of Peter Lawford, Frank Sinatra, Sam Giancana and The Mob, he would not have been President.

That election in 1960 was a fucking fraud.

An familiar trick to our next candidate LYNDON BAINES JOHNSON...who STOLE his first Congressional election in the late 40s. Using any tactics he could...callin in favors....huge sums of cash...payoffs all over Texas....

By the time Kennedy was taken out, he was only 6 months away from being endicted for conspiracy to commit murder, fraude, and a lot of other federal felonies for stuff he was involved in back in his home state of Texas.

Not to mention the question of complicity in the country's most infamous murder-for-hire hit in history.

So fast forward....LBJ bows out, Nixon wins. Well...is he any more upstanding than LBJ? Hell no!
He was a crook like the rest of them.....

Gerald R. Ford was up to bat next....he did not have too much time to get any real skullduggery going on.....but I could be wrong.

Jimbwah was up next, and as I pointed out previously, might have been pretty honest, but appears now to have been ineffective.

Who came up next???

WEEEELLLLL!!!

Look who's here! It's Uncle Ronnie!!!
http://www.horaz.com/horazyclopedia/Photos/Reagan_Ronald/01_STD/Reagan_Ronald_04.jpg

Record speaks for itself, Iran Contra....etc. etc.

Funny...during his run for the PResidency he stated there was no way he was gonna have Bush Sr. be his vice-president.

And he blasted the CFR drastically.

Then one night during the Republican Convention, he showe dup unannounced and made a speech saying Bush was gonna be his VP. Then, after that....he made up his cabinet, a majority of whom were LONG TIME CFR members.

Guess somebody got to Uncle Ronnie and spke some sense into his empty skull. Perhaps Mommy sucked his peepee really good that night.

So next in line was Bush Sr.

Being head of the CIA, and VP during Reagan, he was involved in so much shit.....

But it will never see the light of day....

Clinton got lambasted for getting his dick sucked.....and like a Clint Eastwood movie...he is easy to find because he leaves a trail of dead people wherever he goes.

Chimpy is up to bat now...and is on the verge of Chimpeachment......

Will he go down in flames?

Will he fall from grace?

Will Poppy step in and spank him for being a bad boy, after which Chimpy will rub his ass tearfully and promise to play with all the nice people of America a bit nicer?????

STAY TUNED TO THE FUTURE CHANNEL!!!

LoungeMachine
12-21-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by stringfelowhawk

I don't think I could explain my opinion any better than that.

Neither could I

5 stars:cool:

Hardrock69
12-30-2005, 02:44 PM
REPORT ON MISCONDUCT BY BUSH & CHENEY:

http://www.house.gov/judiciary_democrats/iraqrept.html

jhale667
12-30-2005, 03:19 PM
Neither could I

5 stars:cool:

Indeed....and ditto.

stringfelowhawk
12-31-2005, 12:58 AM
Thank you guys. I've been told many times my gut induced opinion is more provocative and perhaps more abrassive than my well thought out opinion but all of my friends want the former because its more honest than what I would say if I sat and thought it out to eliminate the harshness factor. It's hard to turn that off though. In my job I have to evaluate myself on paper and list all strength and weakness. I don't always get a good eval when its reviewed by my boss because I
refuse to be politically correct for the sake of being politically correct. On my last review I was asked what I could do to improve my evaluation this year for which I answered honestly, "I need to install speed bumps on my vocal chords so my brain can catch up with my mouth"! I thought I would get in trouble for that little peice of honesty but I got a hearty laugh and a pat on the back because I didn't just pick an answer from the normal list of cliche's.

And on that note I'll leave you with this tid bit of wisdom. It won't be long before we find out this wiretap B.S. has been abused to the tune of political leverage or corporate espionage. Maybe it has been already and it just hasn't been leaked yet. I guaran-fuckin-tee he's using it to find out what democrats are doing under the table for the next election, finding something to use as blackmail to get his detractors in congress to back him on something they normally would not or currently refuse to, helping his big business benefactors with inside info on rival business interests and actions that are in the works such as corporate buyouts or takeovers, or just simple revenge on somebody who beat him up in the third grade for lunch money cause he really is that fucking vindictive. It amazes me how Clinton can be impeached for lying about a blowjob but this pos can lie about evidence to support a war in Iraq and remain in office even though his administration is the most openly corrupt in America's history.

stringfelowhawk
12-31-2005, 06:07 AM
Side note: I believe the company that recently bought Baskin Robbins and some other chain is tied to Haliburton. What does that mean and what does it have to do with this administration? Think about it on these terms. I'm in the military. We have several fast food chains that are on base. I'm talking about Subway, and the chain that Roy endorses by dressing up like a clown. Those are major chains. In order for them to be actually on base property there has to be a military contract between them which allows them to set up shop.

If anyone is a little lost let me put another way (I'm not being a smartass here) Because there is such a demand for those establishments to be on base which includes overseas bases, the company owning the franchise has leverage to charge what ever they wish meaning if it would normally cost a million or so, there would be no ceiling to the limit they could charge at that point. Since its tied to Haliburton it would be an astronomical figure. Because we all know they're handed no bid contracts for which they overcharge us by millions on a daily basis while never living up to the terms of the contract simply because they don't have to with an employee sitting in the white house. The fact that finding out they overcharged us or failed to deliver their end of the contract doesn't even faze people anymore because its so fucking common place we expect it but can't do a damn thing about it. Of course it has been happening for alot longer than these two morons have been in office but now they're flaunting it cause they currently can not be touched.