PDA

View Full Version : Kerry speaks

Steve Savicki
12-21-2005, 09:44 PM
Today you proved what can happen when we stand up against the abuse of power in Washington. Today the Senate kept faith with our troops and we stopped the Republican leadership from drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

Thanks to your powerful advocacy over the past 48 hours, the Senate today stopped the Republican leaders and President Bush from passing a bill that would have allowed drilling in the Arctic and put oil companies' profits before the needs of the nation.

While the fight is never over, we hope that these special interest provisions will now be stripped from the bill, and our troops and military commanders will get the help that they so desperately need without all the extra special interest favors the Republican leaders added to the bill to help their political allies. It never would have happened without your support.

Although we won today, it is crystal clear that President Bush and the Republicans do not share the priorities of the American people -- and we have to be ready to take the fight to them once again in 2006.

Thank you for all your support, your passion and your dedication. I'm proud of our johnkerry.com community -- and I'm especially proud that you helped to save the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

Teresa and I wish you and your family a very happy holiday and a happy new year.

Let's keep fighting for a stronger America.

Sincerely,

John Kerry

Hardrock69
12-21-2005, 11:20 PM
Hmmm....he is certainly keeping his "ambitions" alive....

Hmmmm.....I don't like the looks of 2008....I think EVERYONE is gonna lose, no matter who wins....

4moreyears
12-22-2005, 12:44 AM
Does anyone really care what this loser says???? I thought he was Mr. Irrelevant.

Cathedral
12-22-2005, 05:31 AM
I got that same email today, it thanked me for all my support, lmmfao.

Oh, and "Merry Christmas" to you and Teresa, Mr. Kerry. your priorities aren't exactly shared by americans either Mr. Happy Holiday boy.

DrMaddVibe
12-22-2005, 06:29 AM
His lips move but I can't understand what he's saying.

Warham
12-22-2005, 06:41 AM
Kerry speaks...and nobody listens. Except Steve, of course.

Hardrock69
12-22-2005, 04:10 PM
LMFAO!!!

look in the dictionary under the definition of Pompous Windbag, and there is his picture.

In any Presidential election, is is really a matter of choosing the lesser of 2 evils.

In this case, it may have been much better to have Kerry in the White House than Chimpy.

But we will never know...

At least there would have been no accusations against Kerry that he used his daddio to get him where he is....

NATEDOG001976
12-25-2005, 01:25 PM
Roth for President!

jcook11
12-25-2005, 02:58 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH