PDA

View Full Version : ...and The Winner Is....

Matt White
12-22-2005, 12:51 AM
The polls have closed (Due to some "voting irregularities") and the final tally is in...our expert staff have gone over every ballot..."Hanging Chads" & all...so with no further delay...

LADIES & GERMS...THE WINNER OF THE 2005 ROTH ARMY AWARD FOR THE GAYEST THREAD IDEA OF 2005 is....(Drum roll please...thank you)

THE GOLDEN POJO GOES TO "That Coffee Shop Thread"......

And accepting the award...on the behalf of many....the ARMY'S own MAXIMUS!!!

MAX
12-22-2005, 12:56 AM
On behalf of "Our Gang" I'd like to graciously accept the award and thank you all for noticing and paying dues to such a flaming homosexual thread. When people go that far out of their way to be cuntpletely gay and yet think they're being humorous and that others actually find them amusing or cute all whilst honestly believing it, they deserve such an honor. Despite their best efforts with the "voting irregularities," the people have spoken and even though it was close, the "homophobia" prevailed. lol

Let us all remember that this is the inaugural award. 'Tis called The Golden Pojo after all. lmao

With that being said and all of the pathetic shenanigans that the coffee crew have pulled over the last 24 hours (not to mention over time) this award proves why such a thread 'tis truly deserving of THE GAYEST THREAD EVER!!! People like "mewise" and the endless bleeding scabs of alias nitwits and their endless unfunny, unwitty and uncreative spamming on this site all make Liberace seem butch. By butch, let me also add that by "gay" we don't fucking discriminate. Biker gangs get our thanks as well. Seems fitting that a fat, greasy and sweaty biker mama trolling this site whilst looking for fun gets said recognition and props too.

WOW!!! Where do I start? Well, let me just say that since I'm not a warm and fuzzy person and the coffee thread was, we can all breathe a sigh of relief knowing that it's acting as both a laxative and as an anesthetic on another site. It must be an honor for "Our Gang" to have such a thread that Stood Out amongst so many other deceivingly queer competition.

It was stated by the thread's BIGGEST (and I do mean that literally...BIGGEST) supporter and activist that the queer thread didn't belong here in the first place. Cos The Army 'tis "No place for humans. You have to be a rude insensitive asshole to belong here and not be considered GAY!" LMAO!!!

I do apologize for hurting the poor coffee crew's already fucked up lack of self esteem cos I know they need the daily pat on the back and circle jerk to build them up. They cannot all be beautiful, witty and perfect like us at The Army. :D Misfits need gay threads too, just not heeya. I mean, it's not our fault that all of the magic in Hollywood cannot fix the unfortunate configurations in their faces that the good lord unfortunately dealt them? :(

Anyhoo, on behalf of the bullied and coming from the bullier, I would like to say thanks...Thanks again...Now how do I get this spaghetti sauce out of my coffee cup?

I know...

You loathe me... You really loathe me.... ;)

LoungeMachine
12-22-2005, 01:10 AM
Cuntgratualations, Maxi.

It takes balls of steel to start a fucking thread about coffee. I really thought my Rothie Thread was going to overtake you there, but the people have spoken.

Naturally, in this age of relentless attention whore reality TV world in which we live, I would love to say you've earned immunity from the 2006 Golden Pojo, but alas that just aint the case.

Flappo will have your award sig shortly, and wear it with pride.

Remember, in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King.

ROTH on MAXimus.

-el Douche

MAX
12-22-2005, 01:26 AM
lmao

Now Kip, would you like some personalized cream in your coffee or what? :p

Golden AWe
12-22-2005, 03:06 AM
HOORAY!!!

...and just ice for all!!!

mewisemagic
12-22-2005, 09:10 AM
Max...Settle down buddy,Its not a real accomplishment..
Well,on second thought,To You it probably is :rolleyes:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b209/donasaur/poopy4ec.gif

And remember....8000+ posts cant be a fluke:D

Golden AWe
12-22-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by mewisemagic

a little sour there, eh?

Green_Gargantua
12-22-2005, 11:40 AM
aaarrrrrggghhhhh! gay bad! Gay bad!

Brown-Gargantua
12-22-2005, 12:02 PM
nrraaaaarrrgghh! shut up shut up! Not gay!

MAX
12-23-2005, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by mewisemagic

Listen up you little fool and I'm saying that with a huge smile, see? ---> :D

I'm a happy guy. :)

You're just not funny. No not at all. None of you. :( Your doo doo jokes aren't either. Hence, why none of you nor that thread was a hit heeya. Who cares about numbers of posts? Sorry son but gay 'tis gay. :(

Your endless alias snail trails are about as bright as a can of flat black spray paint. As for your title...

Well, that's why you've been banished along with the rest of the "fellas" to the site of misfit toys. Many were once liked snd respected posters, now ridden with cancer of the gunt...

'Tis a cancer I tells ya.

Biker Mama's band, pukable pepperoni baboon's ass water bottle teets or should we post the pics yet again? :uck: I think not and let's just have a Merry Christmas? ;)

"You shoulda NEVA came back!!!" - Clubber Lang

Dr. Love
12-23-2005, 11:49 PM
I'm so NOT GAY I don't even know what fucking thread you guys are on about.

LoungeMachine
12-23-2005, 11:54 PM
right.

This coming from The Bathrobe Gigolo.....

Dr. Love
12-24-2005, 12:02 AM
Seriously. Can I at least get a link so I can see how gay this thread is?

Is it more hungry for the cock than Jizzy?

Fabulous Shadow
12-27-2005, 02:19 PM
I'm sure this is a great accomplishment for the Gladiator.

Green_Gargantua
12-28-2005, 12:38 AM
gay bad! gay very bad! smash gay! smash smash smash!