PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC Survey: 85% Think Chimpy Should Be Impeached Now

Hardrock69
12-23-2005, 10:03 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904#survey

DR CHIP
12-23-2005, 10:09 AM
In contrast, MSNBC's online surveys (Live Votes) may reflect the views of far more individuals, but they are not necessarily representative of the general population

But MSNBC’s Live Votes are not intended to be a scientific sample of national opinion. Instead, they are part of the same interactive dialogue that takes place in our online chat sessions: a way to share your views on the news with MSNBC writers and editors and with your fellow users. Let us know what you think.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3704453/

Guitar Shark
12-23-2005, 02:03 PM
Polls don't matter, unless they show that the president's approval rating is rising.

FORD
12-23-2005, 02:12 PM
I just want to know what planet the 8% who believe he's done nothing wrong are living on? :confused:

4moreyears
12-26-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I just want to know what planet the 8% who believe he's done nothing wrong are living on? :confused:

Earth

blueturk
12-26-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Earth

A comeback worthy of Dubya himself...:rolleyes:

Big Train
12-27-2005, 03:00 PM
Not a sensational poll at all. MSNBC is so desperate for ANYTHING controversial. It is so bad over there, NBC quietly just took the majority share of it from Microsoft. Gates isn't afraid to lose money (witness XBox) but even he sees no light at the end of this venture.

freak
01-01-2006, 07:35 PM
Well, I guess the answer to the question, "Where does the tin-foil-hat-wearing crowd go for timely news, weather and sports", has been answered.

Doubtless the figures were arrived at using Microsoft software running on Intel Pentiums.

Wake me when you have a poll from a real news source.

:)

ODShowtime
01-02-2006, 10:18 AM
Earth

Could you please stop wasting everyone's time and just stick you head in the oven?

ODShowtime
01-02-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by freak
Well, I guess the answer to the question, "Where does the tin-foil-hat-wearing crowd go for timely news, weather and sports", has been answered.

Wake me when you have a poll from a real news source.

Well, it looks like this poll pretty much mirrors the sentiment from around here 2 months ago

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29413

4moreyears
01-02-2006, 10:29 AM
If we did a poll at the Army of who should be the next singer of Van Halen would the results be reflective of the general sentiment. Polls are reflective of the views of the readership/membership of those conducting the poll.

ODShowtime
01-02-2006, 10:33 AM
If we did a poll at the Army of who should be the next singer of Van Halen would the results be reflective of the general sentiment. Polls are reflective of the views of the readership/membership of those conducting the poll.

Really?

Thanks for the statistics course. No go fuck yourself.

BigBadBrian
01-02-2006, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Really?

Lounge, here's your chance to correct OD's grammar.

He won't, of course.

He only does that to the "cons." :rolleyes:

Anyway.....

It should be "now" OD, not "no."

No, you don't have to thank me.

:gulp:

DrMaddVibe
01-02-2006, 12:31 PM
This just in....3% of all human life watch MSNBC...and now back to our "shows"...

4moreyears
01-02-2006, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Really?

At least you learned something. But you are still a fuckstick.