PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Army awards..Coolest member ever..



mewisemagic
12-23-2005, 10:33 PM
I think this award should go to "Blind Boy Loons" or "Loons the Great" or whatever he is going by these days...
For being just that...The coolest,most laid back,but at the same time in Yo face MoFo that ever graced this site...
Are Yall with Me?

Thanks "Loons" for all the great posts!! :D

Dan
12-23-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by mewisemagic
I think this award should go to "Blind Boy Loons" or "Loons the Great" or whatever he is going by these days...
For being just that...The coolest,most laid back,but at the same time in Yo face MoFo that ever graced this site...
Are Yall with Me?

Thanks "Loons" for all the great posts!! :D

You need to start a poll and let us vote.:)

mewisemagic
12-23-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Dan
You need to start a poll and let us vote.:) I dont believe a vote is needed on this one...I just say leave Your best to the man and let it be...
The man is an icon,whether You have been around a few years or a few months,when you have experiened one of Loons posts it just kind of stays with you....No poll should be needed on this one :cool:

Dan
12-23-2005, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by mewisemagic
I dont believe a vote is needed on this one...I just say leave Your best to the man and let it be...
The man is an icon,whether You have been around a few years or a few months,when you have experiened one of Loons posts it just kind of stays with you....No poll should be needed on this one :cool:

O.k,I have read a few of Loons post and yes they are grate.Just trying to spice your thread up a bit.:)

Roth On.

Flash Bastard
12-23-2005, 11:42 PM
Boy that's tough one.... I'd be afraid of leaving someone out.

Lots of grate candidates here....

mewisemagic
12-23-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard
Boy that's tough one.... I'd be afraid of leaving someone out.

Lots of grate candidates here.... Read the original post dumbass....It says "No poll is needed"
Have one for me while your at it........Geez
I thought for a minute there I was DLRARMY.COM ??
Maybe not?

Flash Bastard
12-23-2005, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by mewisemagic
Read the original post dumbass....It says "No poll is needed"
Have one for me while your at it........Geez
I thought for a minute there I was DLRARMY.COM ??
Maybe not?

huh uh huhuhuhhuh.

You just lost my vote.

Dan
12-24-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by mewisemagic
Read the original post dumbass....It says "No poll is needed"
Have one for me while your at it........Geez
I thought for a minute there I was DLRARMY.COM ??
Maybe not?

Dude,Flash Bastard is no dumbass so chill Man.

bueno bob
12-24-2005, 12:05 AM
"Coolest" member?

:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but there are already too many gay-ass "Rothies" threads...who gives a shit who's the "coolest" on the internet?

I mean, really...

mewisemagic
12-24-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Dude,Flash Bastard is no dumbass so chill Man. Well,It doesnt take a rocket scientest to know to read before you post..This is a hands down poll...No voting necessary :D

ALinChainz
12-24-2005, 12:11 AM
You mean it can't have a poll to be manipulated by several aliases voting in it anyway to sway it to your own outcome.

By the way, anyone who knows ... knows Loons IS the Great.

Period.

Flash Bastard
12-24-2005, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by mewisemagic
Well,It doesnt take a rocket scientest to know to read before you post..This is a hands down poll...No voting necessary :D

No, you're right. I'd didn't fully read the original post. My bad.

I'm not familiar with this Loons cat but I will have to check it out.

mewisemagic
12-24-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard
No, you're right. I'd didn't fully read the original post. My bad.

I'm not familiar with this Loons cat but I will have to check it out. He is a very unique character and is very deserving of the award in my opinion..
:D

Mr Badguy
12-24-2005, 03:51 AM
It won`t be me, Cato or Golden Awe.

We are forum members of average coolness.

MAX
12-24-2005, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by mewisemagic
I think this award should go to "Blind Boy Loons" or "Loons the Great" or whatever he is going by these days...
For being just that...The coolest,most laid back,but at the same time in Yo face MoFo that ever graced this site...
Are Yall with Me?

Thanks "Loons" for all the great posts!! :D

No arguement there cos Loons 'tis THE GREATEST and a stellar friend. However, he ain't no friggin' ***tist and represents everything that you and your "Southern ***tist" are not.

Besides, you little Army alias spamming twerp, a few of us already covered this... :rolleyes:

In order...


Originally posted by MAX
Here are my nominations:

Best Thread - EUAS
Best Poster - diamondsgirl, Loons, Guitar Shark


Originally posted by diamondsgirl
Best Poster - Loons, Max, DLR7884


Originally posted by POJO_Risin
That being said...

Best Thread--Any fucking thread by the greatest fucking poster of all time...Loons...the best there ever was...

Best Poster--Jesus H. Christ...best Poster...see the best thread...

NATEDOG001976
12-24-2005, 09:06 AM
AAA, ya that was cool...

ritetoolforjob
12-28-2005, 06:51 PM
i nominates meself.

Dr. Love
12-28-2005, 07:00 PM
Tbh I never really read Loons' posts or threads, and never found them to be that great.

Just not my thing I guess.

Unchainme
12-29-2005, 02:42 AM
POJO IS GOOD

Never understood the Big deal behind loons, I mean I think he's alright and everything just never been a huge fan.

MAX
12-29-2005, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Unchainme
POJO IS GOOD

Never understood the Big deal behind loons, I mean I think he's alright and everything just never been a huge fan.

Yes, POJO IS GOOD but LOONS 'TIS GOD!!!

Thank Loons (pun intended) that you don't understand Loons.

Loons Bless...

Amen.