PDA

View Full Version : Well, It's raining.............

Cathedral
04-02-2004, 08:31 AM
NO WORKING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And man could i use the break as i have been bustin my rump all week long to get everything done...

3 Day Weekends Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twonabomber
04-02-2004, 03:03 PM
it snowed AGAIN here the other day, and we may get more Sunday. i'm tired of this shit.

Dr. Love
04-02-2004, 04:29 PM
Sunny and 80 degrees. :cool:

Actually it rained pretty bad earlier.

High Life Man
04-02-2004, 04:29 PM
I thought you were going to say it's raining men.

Susie Q
04-04-2004, 01:51 AM
We are supposed to be in for some snow here. I hope nothing much.
Thanks Twona for sending it out our way. LOL

thefive
04-04-2004, 01:59 AM
Susie where do you live? I mean what state? if you live in the USA.
If you do not mind me asking.

thefive

Susie Q
04-04-2004, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by thefive
Susie where do you live? I mean what state? if you live in the USA

thefive

I'm out in NY.

thefive
04-04-2004, 03:01 AM
I am out here in Sunny Southern California. (not trying to rub it in)

thanks for replying
thefive

Susie Q
04-04-2004, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by thefive
I am out here in Sunny Southern California. (not trying to rub it in)

thanks for replying
thefive

I don't think it is so sunny at this present time...LOL
I have no clue why I am even up at this hour. I used to be someone that posted in these forums til my fingers bled (when the old army was up). Now, it's like a rare treat to be on here.:D

I just missed all my old pals and had to come back to see what they were all doing. :D

twonabomber
04-04-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Susie Q
We are supposed to be in for some snow here. I hope nothing much.
Thanks Twona for sending it out our way. LOL

don't thank me, i didn't want it either. :D my dad lives in Toledo, i already busted his chops about sending the snow my way.

so another two inches today gives us a total of 162 inches of snow this winter. living in the snow belt is a bitch.

Susie Q
04-05-2004, 09:13 PM
Well....we received like a dusting of snow, but WOW is it colder than a witches tit out here, with a lot of wind. Took my daughter on a Mommy daughter day thing and went to see Home on the Range. Cute movie.... :)

PHOENIX
04-05-2004, 09:28 PM
Well....we received like a dusting of snow, but WOW is it colder than a witches tit out here, with a lot of wind. Took my daughter on a Mommy daughter day thing and went to see Home on the Range. Cute movie.... :)

I took mine to see Scooby Doo 2.:)

Susie Q
04-05-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by PHOENIX
I took mine to see Scooby Doo 2.:)
How was that? I was kicking that one around too, but I knew if I took one, the other would be pissed that he didn't go to that one. The Home on the Range one is adorable.

PHOENIX
04-05-2004, 09:44 PM
How was that? I was kicking that one around too, but I knew if I took one, the other would be pissed that he didn't go to that one. The Home on the Range one is adorable.

Well its spooky from a kids stand point. It was her first time in a movie theater.:D

Susie Q
04-05-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by PHOENIX
Well its spooky from a kids stand point. It was her first time in a movie theater.:D

Ooooo I remember those times! My son's first experience was Pocohantas and he loved it! My daughters was.......jesus..LOL.....I can't remember. Keep having kids and you won't know one thing to the next. Thank GOD I stopped at two! :D