PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas, everyone

Hardrock69
12-24-2005, 01:45 PM
and a very happy whatever the fuck kind of holiday you celebrate this time of year.

For those of you who do not deserve a happy holiday, have a happy holiday season anyway, after which when it is over, I then say: FUCK YOU I hope Satan makes your wretched lives miserable.

:D:D

I have a fucking cold right now and have to go to the fambly meeting here in awhile for the traditional human sacrifice and gift-giving.

At least I can smoke some of my "Christmas Tree" Bud and not feel it so bad.

And I hope you all have a grate New Year's Eve also.

Please get bombed out of your skulls, yet make it home safely, with lotsa rampant sex in 2006 to follow.

:cool:

Mr Badguy
12-24-2005, 01:58 PM
Right back atcha, HR69!

Cathedral
12-25-2005, 02:21 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my fellow and fellowette Roth-a-holics!!!!!

May this joyous season be a blessing to you all...

Now if you'll excuse me i have to wrap presents, put on my red suit, and dawn the beard so Santa can pay my pumpkin a visit by morning.

From my heart to yours, God Bless... ;)

thome
12-25-2005, 02:25 AM
And It is Fine Christmas.

Steve Savicki
12-25-2005, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Now if you'll excuse me i have to wrap presents, put on my red suit, and dawn the beard so Santa can pay my pumpkin a visit by morning.

You're playing Santa this year?

Happy Chrannukah (for those that celebrate a combination of both Christmas and Hannukah which I have seen somewhere before.)

Safe and best. :)

NATEDOG001976
12-25-2005, 08:32 AM
I love Christmas, it's by far my favorite holiday. Time to open gifts and get bloody drunk!!!

Coyote
12-25-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
and a very happy whatever the fuck kind of holiday you celebrate this time of year.

For those of you who do not deserve a happy holiday, have a happy holiday season anyway, after which when it is over, I then say: FUCK YOU I hope Satan makes your wretched lives miserable.

:D:D

I have a fucking cold right now and have to go to the fambly meeting here in awhile for the traditional human sacrifice and gift-giving.

At least I can smoke some of my "Christmas Tree" Bud and not feel it so bad.

And I hope you all have a grate New Year's Eve also.

Please get bombed out of your skulls, yet make it home safely, with lotsa rampant sex in 2006 to follow.

:cool:

You too, man. :)

Mr. Vengeance
12-25-2005, 10:02 PM
Merry Fucking Christmas...and Baba Booey to y'all!!!

stilleddiesangel
12-26-2005, 09:57 AM
A Larg Merry Christmas to all the cool soldiers of the Army.. peace and love my friends!!! :D

Hardrock69
12-26-2005, 05:09 PM
LARG!

Susie Q
12-28-2005, 01:54 AM
You know...what's up with the politically correct "Happy Holidays" now. The holiday tree, etc...

How about just Merry Christmas! :p

Kids can't say Merry Christmas, they have to say "Happy Holidays". Kids can't celebrate Halloween, they have to have a "fall festival".

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanakuh (or however it is spelled), Happy Kwanza, and what ever else is celebrated in the month of December. Oh yeah, I know......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OZZY FUDD!!!!

(His birthday was December 2nd...n' stuff....):D