PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas, everyone

Hardrock69
12-24-2005, 12:45 PM
and a very happy whatever the fuck kind of holiday you celebrate this time of year.

For those of you who do not deserve a happy holiday, have a happy holiday season anyway, after which when it is over, I then say: FUCK YOU I hope Satan makes your wretched lives miserable.

:D:D

I have a fucking cold right now and have to go to the fambly meeting here in awhile for the traditional human sacrifice and gift-giving.

At least I can smoke some of my "Christmas Tree" Bud and not feel it so bad.

And I hope you all have a grate New Year's Eve also.

Please get bombed out of your skulls, yet make it home safely, with lotsa rampant sex in 2006 to follow.

:cool:

Mr Badguy
12-24-2005, 12:58 PM
Right back atcha, HR69!

Cathedral
12-25-2005, 01:21 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my fellow and fellowette Roth-a-holics!!!!!

May this joyous season be a blessing to you all...

Now if you'll excuse me i have to wrap presents, put on my red suit, and dawn the beard so Santa can pay my pumpkin a visit by morning.

From my heart to yours, God Bless... ;)

thome
12-25-2005, 01:25 AM
And It is Fine Christmas.

Steve Savicki
12-25-2005, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Now if you'll excuse me i have to wrap presents, put on my red suit, and dawn the beard so Santa can pay my pumpkin a visit by morning.

You're playing Santa this year?

Happy Chrannukah (for those that celebrate a combination of both Christmas and Hannukah which I have seen somewhere before.)

Safe and best. :)

NATEDOG001976
12-25-2005, 07:32 AM
I love Christmas, it's by far my favorite holiday. Time to open gifts and get bloody drunk!!!

Coyote
12-25-2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
and a very happy whatever the fuck kind of holiday you celebrate this time of year.

For those of you who do not deserve a happy holiday, have a happy holiday season anyway, after which when it is over, I then say: FUCK YOU I hope Satan makes your wretched lives miserable.

:D:D

I have a fucking cold right now and have to go to the fambly meeting here in awhile for the traditional human sacrifice and gift-giving.

At least I can smoke some of my "Christmas Tree" Bud and not feel it so bad.

And I hope you all have a grate New Year's Eve also.

Please get bombed out of your skulls, yet make it home safely, with lotsa rampant sex in 2006 to follow.

:cool:

You too, man. :)

Mr. Vengeance
12-25-2005, 09:02 PM
Merry Fucking Christmas...and Baba Booey to y'all!!!

stilleddiesangel
12-26-2005, 08:57 AM
A Larg Merry Christmas to all the cool soldiers of the Army.. peace and love my friends!!! :D

Hardrock69
12-26-2005, 04:09 PM
LARG!

Susie Q
12-28-2005, 12:54 AM
You know...what's up with the politically correct "Happy Holidays" now. The holiday tree, etc...

How about just Merry Christmas! :p

Kids can't say Merry Christmas, they have to say "Happy Holidays". Kids can't celebrate Halloween, they have to have a "fall festival".

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanakuh (or however it is spelled), Happy Kwanza, and what ever else is celebrated in the month of December. Oh yeah, I know......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OZZY FUDD!!!!

(His birthday was December 2nd...n' stuff....):D

Nickdfresh
12-20-2023, 01:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC89gFM_rjc

Kristy
12-21-2023, 11:20 AM
Best shit about Christmas? It'll soon be over and all the capitalist filth can celebrate how they gouged the consumer with their slave labor junk of TVs and smart phones while you go into further debt. Christmas is for losers, the terminally desperate, and Christofascist who see it as a way to cope with their pathetic existence.

Then comes January and I like January. Why? Jimmy Page's birthday is in January and that means he is one year closer to death.

I hope to be doing a LOT of drugs this Christmas until this economic lie called a "holiday" goes away. Don't fall for it. The only spirit of Christmas is the one that comes in the form of a hallucinogen.

Nickdfresh
12-21-2023, 03:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrFxKY6aFrQ

Mushroom
12-21-2023, 04:17 PM
Best shit about Christmas? It'll soon be over and all the capitalist filth can celebrate how they gouged the consumer with their slave labor junk of TVs and smart phones while you go into further debt. Christmas is for losers, the terminally desperate, and Christofascist who see it as a way to cope with their pathetic existence.

Then comes January and I like January. Why? Jimmy Page's birthday is in January and that means he is one year closer to death.

I hope to be doing a LOT of drugs this Christmas until this economic lie called a "holiday" goes away. Don't fall for it. The only spirit of Christmas is the one that comes in the form of a hallucinogen.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Kristmas Kristy. I love kapitalism and I love the holiday season. It’s a state of mind. Get out of your ghetto and kome on over to my house so I kan woo you with my 10 minute version of Eruption. We will smoke doobies and watch reruns of Rudolph the Red Nosed Raindeer and Santa Klaus is Koming to Town.

Hardrock69
12-21-2023, 06:21 PM
Funny...this thread remained unsullied for 18 years....until the Krust-o-bot came along. I still do not understand why Sesh allows this malware to be a part of the vbulletin software package. He should uninstall it. Or it should uninstall itself. :gulp:

FORD
12-21-2023, 07:52 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/cJz2NDD3/jerryxmas.webp