PDA

View Full Version : Bailey's, Rum, and Egg Nog:

rustoffa
12-24-2005, 11:12 PM
This has to be the king of caloric catastrophe's....I've been drinking 'em for the last half hour.

I'm thinking of throwing a raw egg into the next one!

Ozzy Fudd
12-24-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
This has to be the king of caloric catastrophe's....I've been drinking 'em for the last half hour.

I'm thinking of throwing a raw egg into the next one!

don't do it Brother , cuz once that raw fuckin Egg hits you gut you will be doin the... http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11216 for real!!! LMAO . :D

rustoffa
12-24-2005, 11:27 PM
Too late.

I'll go find the Tums now!

diamondsgirl
12-25-2005, 12:43 AM
That sounds yummy...

I mean the Bailys, rum and nog ...

kahlua and nog is good too

thome
12-25-2005, 12:54 AM
I will Buy the Next wround Yes

rustoffa
12-25-2005, 01:28 AM
Check this out. I ran out of egg nog and Bailey's.....

Rum smoothies!

MAX
12-25-2005, 02:40 AM
Speaking of Baileys...

This sounds gross but 'tis epic...

A cupla months back, I was at a party and someone's girlfriend made a concoction of Baileys and Chocolate milk served over ice. Absolutely delicious.

Back when I drank whiskey, I loved Makers Mark and Egg Nog. Captain Morgan's 'tis also yummy. :)

Romeo Delight
12-25-2005, 03:38 AM
Goddamn! Wrapping presents for hours and hours now, getting sloppy as the Crown Royal and Ginger Ale's are getting stronger!

Tasty fucking rye, can't even drink any other whisky after trying this!!!

Cheers!:bottle:

MAX
12-25-2005, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma
Tasty fucking rye, can't even drink any other whisky after trying this!!!

This 'tis almost embarrassing to ask, cos I bartended at an upscale bar for many yeeyas in my 20's and I'm extremely educated with all kinds of elixirs, categories of spirits and concoctions. lol However, I've never tasted, seen nor served rye? What in the heck is it and I wonder why we never had it in our bar? I mean we had EVERY alcohol one could imagine, ranging from cheap assed Cherry Sloe-Gin (used primarily as a "flavor" for certian shots) to $80 an ounce Cognacs.

I think of that "American Pie" song by Don Mclean and still dunno what the fuck rye is besides the bread used on reuben sands? lol

Romeo Delight
12-25-2005, 04:16 AM
Max, you MUST get thee to a proper booze store and purchase this nectar of the gods!!

"Conceived to celebrate the historic visit of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth to Canada in 1939, Seagram chose its finest aged whiskies and blended them to become Crown Royal. Dressed in royal colors, this opulent whisky was presented as a special gift to His Majesty and later introduced in the U.S. in 1965."

I prefer it with Ginger Ale (I don't know if it is common in US)

Like Sprite but with ginger and more full-bodied.

Coke works well too.

Here is a link

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.city.waterloo.on.ca/seagramcollection/images/products/crown_royal_large.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.city.waterloo.on.ca/seagramcollection/history/products_crownroyal.html&h=300&w=199&sz=14&tbnid=I2V02sIi5_0J:&tbnh=111&tbnw=73&hl=fr&start=1&prev=/images%3Fq%3DCrown%2BRoyal%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Dfr% 26lr%3D%26sa%3DG

Romeo Delight
12-25-2005, 04:21 AM

MAX
12-25-2005, 04:28 AM
Ok, so what you're saying 'tis "rye" is just a slang term for Canadian Whiskeys? :confused:

Bro, I'm very well educated when it comes to spirits. :cool:

I'm beyond well aware of Crown. Never much cared for it when I drank the hard stuff. I just found it a bit too sweet.

My favorite bourbon was Makers Mark.

http://www.bic-osake.com/osusume/whisky/images/makers_mark.jpg

Romeo Delight
12-25-2005, 04:39 AM
This cut and paste explains it better than I can in my current state:

What is rye whiskey and how does it differ from other whiskeys? Simple, your typical American whiskey is made with corn, scotch with barley, and rye with at least 51% rye grain. Now, if you want to get a feel for why this makes a difference, go to you local bulk food store and take a sniff of the bins holding dry corn, barley, and rye. There's a big difference and this is born out in the whiskey.

With Alberta Premium, I'm told that they use Canadian prairie rye grain. And unlike some other distillers, who won't be named, they don't use just a little rye then a heap of cheap grians. Oh no. They use 100% rye grains. Who else does that?

The result is an 80 proof, super smooth, dry and almost creamy rye whisky. Where so many other whiskeys have a stiff stink, a nasty bite, and burn on the way down, Alberta Premium is strong but splendid, so smooth and free from harshness that with each sip you can flit your tongue about, stirring up a hints of meadow flowers.

If you are new to rye, have bad memories of syrupy sweet Canadian whiskey, or just are a little fearful of whiskey in general, Alberta Premium is a grand choice. (Rating ***)

diamondsgirl
12-26-2005, 01:24 AM
Grandma DG always drank Rye and Ginger. :cool:

WARF
12-26-2005, 02:02 AM
Drink Bourbon you fags!

rustoffa
12-26-2005, 02:28 AM
I just tried to take a sip of my Budweiser™ select with the fucking Moss halloween mask on....I gotta go change my shirt now.

WARF
12-26-2005, 02:38 AM
If it was a MOSS mask, you should have smoked weed instead!
Just a thought...

Romeo Delight
12-26-2005, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by WARF
Drink Bourbon you fags!

Good idea...Cheers! Merry Christmas!