PDA

View Full Version : Mary Kay LeTourneau is BCE???

FORD
12-27-2005, 12:49 PM
Read all about it here! (http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showMessage?topicID=2151.t opic)

DISCLAIMER: I never saw this board until 5 minutes ago, so don't blame me for this content. But then it's not really tinfoil when it's all sourced and linked, is it?

So MKLT is related to those Blackwater bastards and even Jeb himself (by marriage).....

No wonder she's mental ;)

ELVIS
12-27-2005, 02:11 PM
Who gives a shit...

BCE...:rolleyes:

McCarrens
12-27-2005, 02:47 PM
Goddamn Ford, what an empty life you have.

Searching lame message boards for proof of connection to this imaginary BCE, what a waste of time.

FORD
12-27-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens

Searching lame message boards for proof of connection to this imaginary BCE, what a waste of time.

And you come out of lurking just to point this out? Now whose life is empty?

McCarrens
12-28-2005, 02:15 PM
I rarely post here anymore because many of the topics devolve into grade-school name calling.

Guitar Shark
12-28-2005, 02:29 PM
I rarely post here anymore because many of the topics devolve into grade-school name calling.

Penis breath.

freak
01-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Nice to see nothing changes around here.

:D

Phil theStalker
01-10-2006, 08:41 PM

Searching lame message boards for proof of connection to this imaginary BCE, what a waste of time. Tit's not a waste aff time.

LaTournno's dad was a part aff da same BCE sexx-slave mindcuntrol group. And look how his daughter turned out. A teacher who mmarried a 10 year old student aff hers.

Same eggzact M-O as her father's BCE Bohemian Grove crowd.

TIt's eerie. :eek:

:spank: