PDA

View Full Version : The Van Halen Cafe | A New Look !!

CorvetteDave
12-27-2005, 08:35 PM
Hey Guys n' Gals,

I know that some of you used to visit the old cafe so I thought I would let you know that she got a face lift for the new year.
Mods feel free to move it you don't like the topic here in main. Well, after many hours the Van Halen Cafe is back with it's latest version for you to enjoy right beside this great site.
There much of the same stuff...monthly concerts, band bio, and the ability to stream all the VH's albums.
Anyway....Enjoy !!!

PS. Click on the link down in my Siggy :tits:

ppg960
12-28-2005, 08:58 PM
Some good stuff here.
Thanks for the link.

Dirty Duck
12-29-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by CorvetteDave
Hey Guys n' Gals,

I know that some of you used to visit the old cafe so I thought I would let you know that she got a face lift for the new year.
Mods feel free to move it you don't like the topic here in main. Well, after many hours the Van Halen Cafe is back with it's latest version for you to enjoy right beside this great site.
There much of the same stuff...monthly concerts, band bio, and the ability to stream all the VH's albums.
Anyway....Enjoy !!!

PS. Click on the link down in my Siggy :tits:

Whats up CORVETTEDAVE? Thanks for the link. I was a little dissapointed when I saw SAMMY AND GARY's pictures but life does go on! :) Thanks again! Keep on rockin and rollin!

CorvetteDave
12-29-2005, 05:28 PM
Not much going on...managed to make it through the holidays in one piece. I guess it's not to hard by looking around the site that the Dave era is my fav.
Anyway...stay tunned for more goodies as I get the new site pumping in the new year :killer: