PDA

View Full Version : what a performance!

boy, u stupid
12-31-2005, 09:22 AM
A lot of shout outs will be coming after I get a little sleep. Quickly, I'd like to thank Dan Patrick, Butterbean, Bill Lavendar, Tony Blair and Al Jennings. Oh and also the beautiful ring girls. Minto can now be talked about with the likes of Ali, Lewis and Frazier.

LoungeMachine
12-31-2005, 10:08 AM
What time is your gig with Dice tonight?

fuckhowardstern
12-31-2005, 10:17 AM
yeah better hurry up and get ready - don't forget to get me an autograph - congrats and best wishes on your stunning victory last night. Im sure minto appreciates your effort!

LoungeMachine
12-31-2005, 10:22 AM
It must be frustrating what Brian NEVER mentions you Joe....

Never.

Not once.

boy, u stupid
12-31-2005, 10:30 AM
We did an interview immediately following last nights huge victory with Fox Sports that will be rebroadcasted next Sat. Jim Lamply asked him how if feels to have come so far so fast.

Nickdfresh
12-31-2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by boy, u stupid
We did an interview immediately following last nights huge victory with Fox Sports that will be rebroadcasted next Sat. Jim Lamply asked him how if feels to have come so far so fast.

JOE, you were at home in nowhere, PENNSYLVANIA last night, shoving an anal-lube smeared lamp up your ass, while you watched the fight (assuming you could afford the PPV)...

ALinChainz
12-31-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by boy, u stupid

Lampley DOES NOT WORK FOR FOX SPORTS.

I REPEAT, DOES NOT.

Joe, start putting these in the correct forums.

ALinChainz
12-31-2005, 11:08 AM
Minto fought a guy who is 44-20.

He wasn't even the main event.

He lost to Tubbs.

Joe posts this shit and then beats his vienna, I shit you not.

He has said as much.

ALinChainz
12-31-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
It must be frustrating what Brian NEVER mentions you Joe....

Never.

Not once.

Joe is mentioned however on the restraining order they have out against him because they think Joe is a homo-sexual stalker.

Which he is actually.

boy, u stupid
12-31-2005, 12:03 PM
Never said he did. He was there w/all the executives from HBO, Showtime, ESPN. As was Don king, Buddy McGirt. Nothing to say about yet another decisive W?????

ALinChainz
12-31-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Minto fought a guy who is 44-20.

He wasn't even the main event.

He lost to Tubbs.

Joe posts this shit and then beats his vienna, I shit you not.

He has said as much.

What's this asshole? He lost to Tubbs, he has fought no one. He is no where on the WBA, WBC, or IBF's radar you igonrant ass-bored sword swallower.

A decisive win against someone who's 44-20?

I would fucking hope so dickbreath.

And he doesn't hold any title asshole, I see you got right off that bullshit.

And guess what? None of those guys were there dipshit, not King, McGirt or Lampley.

And neither were you, you were here, your IP says so. And no, your PA IP doesn't travel with you across country ball-shelf.

Grow the fuck up idiot. Why isn't this posted in the sports forum cock clown?

You know what? I'm tired of educationg you retard, you obviously can't handle it on your own I know, but you should have never quit high school.

No wonder your real white dad left.

Diamondjimi
12-31-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Joe is mentioned however on the restraining order they have out against him because they think Joe is a homo-sexual stalker.

Which he is actually.

I heard he is a pedophile.

Joe Thunder LP
01-01-2006, 10:04 AM
Oh, and you should have seen me in action after the fight! I "took on" two overweight men and overcame them. What a performace!