PDA

View Full Version : Last Night 2006, This Morning After?

thome
01-01-2006, 09:56 AM
Question.... Someone's.... Start a Last Night -OUT- Thread ?

Three different kinds of Caviar, 275 Absolute Soda splash of Pineapple,Absolutely -STUNNING- Women, standing ,dancing in those
Sparkly Pumps, Mink Coats..... garters .......

Anyone brave the night air or leave the celebration to the youngsters.....?

Down to the local Juke Joint , at home wif da missus.....Love in the Air..?

Bumpin ugly to the shotgun and Mak 10 Blasts at midnight from your crazy neighbor...... or was that you....LOL

How's Your Head ... ?

:p Happy 2006 Muthas!

Douglas T.
01-01-2006, 02:01 PM
:D HAPPY NEW YEAR!

diamondsgirl
01-01-2006, 10:45 PM
I did the "at home with the family" thing this year

and almost cried when I saw Dick Clark. :(

I had no idea he was that bad off.

Ally_Kat
01-02-2006, 01:58 AM
I was watching South Park. Totally forgot about everything til my friend called to wish me a happy 2006. Then some weird sounds like a whale-mating call thru a Marhsall amp started filling my 'hood. It was weird. My interweb stopped working and I slept. Watched the good ol' Law and Order marathon all day today.

jhale667
01-02-2006, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
I almost cried when I saw Dick Clark. :(

I had no idea he was that bad off.

Yeah, I caught a minute of that. What a bummer. :( Other than THAT...had a great time.

You've still got to give the guy props. Apparently he's had to learn to speak all over again...

saint
01-02-2006, 08:10 AM
A few close friends, Superb Dinner, champagne at midnight.

The evening culminated in a splendid firework display.

Damn I'm getting old......

diamondsgirl
01-02-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I was watching South Park. Totally forgot about everything til my friend called to wish me a happy 2006. Then some weird sounds like a whale-mating call thru a Marhsall amp started filling my 'hood. It was weird. My interweb stopped working and I slept. Watched the good ol' Law and Order marathon all day today.

Maybe it was Sunday Afternoon in the Park :D

do you live near a park?

just a thought :)

Ally_Kat
01-02-2006, 05:01 PM
Maybe it was Sunday Afternoon in the Park :D

do you live near a park?

just a thought :)

Nawh, I found out today. Some kid was killed down the block frlom me. Happy New Year!

Suspect Arrested In New Year's Queens Murder Case
Tamsen Fadal
Reporting

(CBS) Less than two hours into the New Year, 17-year old Carlos Cintron, known to his friends as Ben, was murdered in front of a building on 64th Place in Glendale. Manuel Matias is a close friend of the victim. Matias told CBS 2, "He was a great kid. He didn't deserve it. He was a good kid. He was actually one of the kids who didn't go out and hang out in the streets and act a fool, all he did was hang out with his girl."

There is a homemade memorial down the street from the home Cintron shared with his mother and sister. Matias says Cintron was hanging out with other friends that night. Sources say he was trying to break up a fight when he was stabbed in the chest.

"I heard that he got stabbed. They didn't tell me he died right away. I thought he would be fine. He went through a lot, said Matias.

Lucy Sala knew the victim for 12 years. She said, "Way too good of a kid to deserve something like that, way too good."

According to neighbors, the teen was a sophomore in school and he spent a lot of time with his family.

Phil Matrone lives across the street from the family. "From what I see of the kid he was a quiet kid. He was also on the stoop with his mother and his sister and I would see them every morning and say how are you doing, how's everything and sometimes she would take him school or I would see him walk and he would stay over there with his friends on the stoop."

Police have now charged 20-year old John Montanez in the fatal stabbing. Close friends do not believe the victim knew Montanez.

(© MMVI, CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

rustoffa
01-02-2006, 07:06 PM
Went to this blowout @ a friends place. Lotsa booze, watched the Raiders' lose, gunfire and champagne @ midnight. Like two hours later, this girl found a .40 cal casing in her hair!

Damn Good Times!

diamondsgirl
01-02-2006, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Nawh, I found out today. Some kid was killed down the block frlom me. Happy New Year!

Suspect Arrested In New Year's Queens Murder Case
Tamsen Fadal
Reporting

(CBS) Less than two hours into the New Year, 17-year old Carlos Cintron, known to his friends as Ben, was murdered in front of a building on 64th Place in Glendale. Manuel Matias is a close friend of the victim. Matias told CBS 2, "He was a great kid. He didn't deserve it. He was a good kid. He was actually one of the kids who didn't go out and hang out in the streets and act a fool, all he did was hang out with his girl."

There is a homemade memorial down the street from the home Cintron shared with his mother and sister. Matias says Cintron was hanging out with other friends that night. Sources say he was trying to break up a fight when he was stabbed in the chest.

"I heard that he got stabbed. They didn't tell me he died right away. I thought he would be fine. He went through a lot, said Matias.

Lucy Sala knew the victim for 12 years. She said, "Way too good of a kid to deserve something like that, way too good."

According to neighbors, the teen was a sophomore in school and he spent a lot of time with his family.

Phil Matrone lives across the street from the family. "From what I see of the kid he was a quiet kid. He was also on the stoop with his mother and his sister and I would see them every morning and say how are you doing, how's everything and sometimes she would take him school or I would see him walk and he would stay over there with his friends on the stoop."

Police have now charged 20-year old John Montanez in the fatal stabbing. Close friends do not believe the victim knew Montanez.

(© MMVI, CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

no shit

so what was the noise?

I'm a Queens girl myself and I never hear the word "stoop" where I am now.

Ally_Kat
01-03-2006, 12:02 AM
no shit

so what was the noise?

I'm a Queens girl myself and I never hear the word "stoop" where I am now.

The neighbors said it was the generators for the lights the cops put up.

And I got weird looks down in my man's state for saying stoop. They didn't know what I was talking about until I called it a brick porch. But it wasn't a porch. It was the stoop.