PDA

View Full Version : predictions for the new year

Steve Savicki
01-01-2006, 11:06 AM
What does 2006 have in store for us?

Big Train
01-01-2006, 01:58 PM
Without actual ideas and execution, nothing will change. So I think they will have a few key wins, but nothing drastic will change.

freak
01-01-2006, 02:47 PM
Nothing.

The dems will whine and the GOP will play softball.

The news networks will lose credibility.

More jobs will be offshored.

More Mexicans will flood into the country.

Bill Clinton will still be trying to establish a legacy that doesn't involve semen stains on a chubby intern.

Hillary Clinton will continue trying to look centrist thereby alienating more of her tin-foil wearing, latte drinking, carpet licking contingency. However, she won't win a single red state person to replace the losses.

The DeLay thing will be over and he'll win.

Wake me up when it's 2008

Jerry Falwell
01-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by freak
Nothing.

Bill Clinton will still be trying to establish a legacy that doesn't involve semen stains on a chubby intern.

Hillary Clinton will continue trying to look centrist thereby alienating more of her tin-foil wearing, latte drinking, carpet licking contingency. However, she won't win a single red state person to replace the losses.

Pretty observant! :D

DrMaddVibe
01-01-2006, 05:10 PM
Nothing.

5 Star vote right there.

FORD
01-01-2006, 06:15 PM
Busheep in denial as usual.

I'll be the optimist today and predict that even Republicans will begin to realize that the BCE damages their party as much as anyone else, and Chimpeachment will begin even before the 2006 election.

4moreyears
01-02-2006, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
5 Star vote right there.

Me too.

FORD
01-03-2006, 02:04 AM
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/0/c/bush_sheep.jpg

scamper
01-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Some parts of the world will be too dry, some will be too wet, some will have storms, some will have earthquakes...and the world will blame it on the United States.

bobgnote
01-03-2006, 07:33 PM
Nothing.

OK. 2008 is year 126 from the 1882 Euro-Zionist invasion of Palestine, preceeding radical Islam AND all conflicts there. 126 = 18 x 7, where 7 is a holy number, and each serious Al Queda attack will be early in a month, on a day, designated by the lunar charts, from base 9/11/01, so 2001 plus 7 = 2008. It's a hot year, even if 2006 has 6/6/06 in it.

Al Queda is mad at the US, and the US is oblivious to the problems it causes (see following post at MLB.com), so we have lots of PC viruses going around. Somebody is mad at the USA. GET A CLUE, by my post left elsewhere:

I sent this in to NSA/DHS/USDOJ, with many other messages, PARTICULARLY SINCE THE 7/7/05 ATTACKS showed a progression of 11-9-7-5, which leads to 5/8/08, real sweet.

You fans are going to get a rude awakening in 2008. It may not be as bad as what I think will happen to LA. For instance, I believe part of LA will start migrating up to SF, NOW, since star shells will be part of the program for LA and likely also for TEXAS.

IN HOUSTON, too, if Al wants to apply the sliding scale of judgment to how idiotic most of ya'all have been, since you figured out he didn't like you for some reason.

In HOUSTON, they don't have the cool gals all scoped, so they are monkeying with a thread re what month should be WHITE HISTORY MONTH, when lotsa whites are gonna be history in 2008 or shortly thereafter:

Bet you were too STUPID and WHITE to figure it was for your lousy RING AROUND YOUR UGLY WHITE COLLAR CRIME, oh yeah, and Israel at 1948 comes in historically, like Tejas and California did in 1848, as questionable power plays, so YOU DIE for letting those power deals prove you are ALL stupid or greedy, or trying to make greedy from stupid.

White, yeah, some of you haven't got the blood count or a 40 time worth the fort.
--------
WHAT MONTH WOULD BE WHITE HISTORY MONTH?/USC V. UT prediction//
MAY 2008. White light, white heat, comin' to getcha.

Weird Al is quite possibly gonna put down an LZ in LA, see 'RAYDIATION' by the singer, also Photograph by N-back.

I'd get into lead-lined RUBBER SUITS and learn to DUCK inside when the bad fireworks go off! What stops Werd Al from clearing Route 666 all the way from US 5, down through the American Idiot Central Division, the babbling BIBLE BELT, then up the Wazoo, with hot sand up in there? We need a new OS in the US, no thanks to Bill Gates or Clinton.

It's your KHARMA to get DEAD, since you don't do MATH, and lots of you voted for GW and Cheney-reaction-bait, or you voted for the non-alternatives, which are anybody on the ballot, anytime, in the US. So, a hard rain will fall.

Heard of Hot-lanta and SNOWING DOWN SOUTH, both? How about Hill and Bill from Little Rock? Got Little David? The weapon of choice may be any NBC but likely the irradiated silica bomb, which can be any shaped charge, like the Nazis wanted to but didn't. Weird Al can belt you HARD.

The scope is Al will at least knock some LA-zees out in 2008, the 126th year from 1882, when Euro Zionists got into Palestine, to await the British conquest, as a part of a big come-back-around. Cinco de is day 126 of that leap year. I would not get too high over how you forgot that holy number 7 x 18 is 126, which A.D. is when the Temple in Jerusalem went down to one wall, and thereafter, no Euro-Zionists should have shoved to get their non-claim to the West Bank, where Judea USED TO BE, blown up into a modern, ethnic cleansing, international nuisance to be nuked.

You just blew off FOUR big years of your less-than-seven-year warning, from AL, and GW was up our butts for money, saying it was all about Al. AL is going to JK Polk (got one of THOSE in LA?) long about 2008 on a cycle of seven you rubberheads should have tricked out by now!

I'd shave any hairy-stinkies down there. Al can smell that bad thing you sit on, with whatever you stole jammed up in it.

See, your Momma's SO stupid, she let Al Queda DO HER MATH HOMEWORK and now she's waiting for Usama to turn the s*cka in for her.

FORD
01-03-2006, 08:00 PM
Alright, who's gonna bitch when I delete this shit?