PDA

View Full Version : Steelers crush lions

boy, u stupid
01-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Just like the way I humiliate al on a daily basis, al's beloved detroit lions come here and get the fuck pounded out of them by my Steelers. How much humiliation can one member take. The constant Minto wins, my sports winners, growing fan base here, black qb's and coaches! It may be time to give it up al.

Unchainme
01-01-2006, 03:05 PM
21-28 in the 3rd quarter. Boy u Dumbass.

Unchainme
01-01-2006, 03:05 PM
Hardly a beat down, Eh, Joey?

team thunder
01-01-2006, 09:15 PM
Can you feel the humiliation al? Once again joe thunder has made a fool out of you. Maybe they need to get rid of that ****** charles rogers who hasn't done anything beneficial towards the team. t

Matt White
01-01-2006, 09:18 PM
Lynn Swawn would punch you in the mouth Joe...and knock out yer one good tooth....

Nickdfresh
01-01-2006, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by team thunder
Can you feel the humiliation al? Once again joe thunder has made a fool out of you. Maybe they need to get rid of that ****** charles rogers who hasn't done anything beneficial towards the team. t

I'm sure the STEELERS are proud to have a pedophile half-wit, interweb-loser as their biggest fan...

Otherwise, I'm sure AL is just heartbroken and utterly distraught to the point of suicide because his football team lost a close game.

Again Joey blowy, why don't you put this in the Locker Room you coward.

ALinChainz
01-01-2006, 09:42 PM
He knows better gentlemen ... there's a reason he posts in the forums where there isn't a mod on, and there's a reason he doesn't post this shit when I'm on period.

He acts like he's new here ...

He wishes he could "beat me" ...

But the thing he wants most is to BE me ...

None of it is happening.

Who's humliated day in and day out Joe?

boy, u REALLY that stupid?

ALinChainz
01-01-2006, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by team thunder

:D

I'll admit it Joe. You and TT are not the same person.

I checked into and will have my people call your people.

Unchainme
01-01-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
He knows better gentlemen ... there's a reason he posts in the forums where there isn't a mod on, and there's a reason he doesn't post this shit when I'm on period.

He acts like he's new here ...

He wishes he could "beat me" ...

But the thing he wants most is to BE me ...

None of it is happening.

Who's humliated day in and day out Joe?

boy, u REALLY that stupid?

Not to mention the game was in the 3RD QUARTER AND THE STEELERS WERE ONLY UP BY 7.Would've been funny as hell If the Lions came back.

team thunder
01-01-2006, 09:51 PM
Al, i have knocked on your door several times, but you refuse to fight me.I am tired of the games you need to either put up or shut up. I have rescheduled our fight for January 23rd, at the dungeon in Lansing, Michigan I will even arrange for a limo to pick you up. But i doubt you will even show up considering that you were a no-show last time. Why don't you just pack up and leave and save yourself any more embarressment? tt

team thunder
01-01-2006, 09:53 PM
I have called out all of your lies. I am not a pedophile. the truth hurts huh al? The charges against Jason Turner were dropped, they did not I repeat, not have enough evidence against me. Next Question stupid, boy u dumb. tt