PDA

View Full Version : hate that I'm starting to think like this

scorpioboy33
01-04-2006, 11:20 AM
Everytime lately I hear about a shooting in Toronto or right here in Hamilton I automatically think...here it comes another Black jerk off with a gun trying to be 50 cent

Is it racist to start to think that black people are less responsible, more violent and possible a little lower on the genetic totem pole?

I really hate that I am starting to believe it...but I am.

Hardrock69
01-04-2006, 11:44 AM
Perhaps there are a lot of people of color who being poor, illiterate, stupid, or whatever try to take the easy way out by turning to a life of crime, but no, not all are that way.

When I hear of some gangbanger involved in a crime, I just chalk it up to the fact they are just a stupid fuckhead motherfucker and let it go at that.

I pay no attention to their race.

If they are a criminal, or stupid or whatever, that is what they are, regardless of their skin color.

As a matter of fact, skin color is fucking irrelevant.
:cool:

FORD
01-04-2006, 11:52 AM
If any one factor makes someone consider crime as a "viable" alternative, it's economics and not the amount of melanin in their skin.

scorpioboy33
01-04-2006, 11:55 AM
I hear yah..but I mean...their are indians, chinese etc who don't shoot each or others at least not at the rate that has been happening within the black community

scorpioboy33
01-04-2006, 12:13 PM
btw do you guys ever wonder the same

WACF
01-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Yeah, I think that way too...and feel bad about it.
I try not to think that way though...it is like already said...economics.
Here is Sk. the problem is native gangs...there are lots of stabbings, robberies ect.
Seems further west the problem is more among Chinese, people of East Indian, Pakistani decent.

In the Native topic though, here it is without doubt poverty.
A lot of these kids have no parental guidance due to drugs or alcohol...which is very high.
We have a very high school drop out rate amongst natives.
Work ethic is zero...there is no postive point of view amongst our native population.
The sad thing is too that their various band couincils are always under fire for misplacing or misspending band/reserve money.
Government no matter at what level always seems to become corrupt.

Hardrock69
01-04-2006, 12:32 PM
No. Why should we? We explained our opinions above.

Skin color has nothing to do with a person's decision to commit crimes.

Jérôme Frenchise
01-04-2006, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Skin color has nothing to do with a person's decision to commit crimes.

Sure. And neither has poverty IMO. Being poor right from the cradle may lead some to stealing or drug dealing, but the very wide majority of poor people remain honest till the end.
So poverty cannot be seen as an excuse for criminality. Crooks are what they are rather simply because they chose it.
Then all right, it's easier for "well-born" folks to be straight...

larbo
01-04-2006, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
Everytime lately I hear about a shooting in Toronto or right here in Hamilton I automatically think...here it comes another Black jerk off with a gun trying to be 50 cent

Is it racist to start to think that black people are less responsible, more violent and possible a little lower on the genetic totem pole?

I really hate that I am starting to believe it...but I am.

Are you being racist? NO. You are questioning the behavior of a race of people who have no respect for us or our laws. The black youth of today think they are owed a free ride because of slavery. The older you get, hopefully, The smarter you get. You begin to question things as you are now. There are statistics that back up what I have been saying all along. Are statistics racist?? No. It is the truth of what is. There is crime in all races but not in the staggering numbers of the black community.

Matt White
01-04-2006, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by larbo
Are you being racist? NO. You are questioning the behavior of a race of people who have no respect for us or our laws. The black youth of today think they are owed a free ride because of slavery. The older you get, hopefully, The smarter you get. You begin to question things as you are now. There are statistics that back up what I have been saying all along. Are statistics racist?? No. It is the truth of what is. There is crime in all races but not in the staggering numbers of the black community.

Do us a favor...get a job in a mine.....:fucku2:

Jerry Falwell
01-05-2006, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Matt White

I don't see why you would attack him over this post... In my opinion it was an honest opinion in an honest thread. I would have to say that I see the same trends as previously posted. And, I think I have seen statistics supporting larbo's reply. I don't know what exactly to attribute it too (I have my own theories though) as I am not an expert on the subject.

Matt White
01-05-2006, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Jerry Falwell
I don't see why you would attack him over this post... In my opinion it was an honest opinion in an honest thread. I would have to say that I see the same trends as previously posted. And, I think I have seen statistics supporting larbo's reply. I don't know what exactly to attribute it too (I have my own theories though) as I am not an expert on the subject.

But you're an expert on Cheap Whiskey and out-houses........Ooops!

My bad......

Jerry Falwell
01-05-2006, 02:25 AM
But you're an expert on Cheap Whiskey and out-houses........Ooops!

My bad......

If I live in Oklahoma, do I qualify to be an expert on Cheap Whiskey and out-houses?! Yep! LOL

Matt White
01-05-2006, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Jerry Falwell
If I live in Oklahoma, do I qualify to be an expert on Cheap Whiskey and out-houses?! Yep! LOL

Naw...Falwell vs. Flint....the HUSTLER ad?

You crazy hillbilly!!!:p

Jerry Falwell
01-05-2006, 02:32 AM
:D :D :D

jhale667
01-05-2006, 03:33 AM

:baaa:

Nickdfresh
01-05-2006, 10:01 AM

LARDass, don't you have a mine to go into, preferably one that has lots of carbon monoxide in it?

I can tell that you're the first douche bag that would steal from somebody, like say an ATV you couldn't afford from some city slicker with a job/money, that owned a rural estate? The same poor ass bumpkins always crying about blacks are usually the most thieving mother fucking crackers there are...

Diamondjimi
01-05-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
LARDass, don't you have a mine to go into, preferably one that has lots of carbon monoxide in it?

I can tell that you're the first douche bag that would steal from somebody, like say an ATV you couldn't afford from some city slicker with a job/money, that owned a rural estate? The same poor ass bumpkins always crying about blacks are usually the most thieving mother fucking crackers there are...

BAM!!!

BigBadBrian
01-05-2006, 04:48 PM

First of all, Fuck off all of you! :D :fu: :gun:

Anyway, what larbo says may have SOME merit......just some.

I certainly don't think this of all black kids, but I've seen it in some.

I've supervised black kids while I was in the service who thought the world owed them everything just because of their skin color. Don't call me a liar or a racist because it's true. I shit you not.

Before I pulled my kids out of public school, my son was complaining of the kids on his bus. Yeah, the black kids. We live in a decent part of town but it seems the "homeys" (their own word for themselves, according to my son) wouldn't let the white or Asian kids sit past row 10 on the school bus. No big deal, you say? Probabably not, but why are middle class African-American kids emulating street thugs and calling the bus their "hood" and sporting gang colors, even at school? Is the culture, the upbringing, or the lack of emphasis on education?

jhale667
01-05-2006, 05:13 PM
...A false sense of entitlement knows no skin color.

And nothing Lardo says has ANY merit. Ever.;)