PDA

View Full Version : Ariel Sharon Suffers Stroke

Guitar Shark
01-04-2006, 04:49 PM
-- Powers were transferred from Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon to his deputy, after he had a "significant stroke," officials say.

Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com and watch FREE video, plus live, commercial-free video with CNN Pipeline.
More Americans watch CNN. More Americans trust CNN.

FORD
01-04-2006, 05:06 PM
It was a Mossad hit, just as Arafat was.

You know how fucked things are when Ariel Sharon is no longer extreme enough for the bastards controlling the Israeli government. And ours, by their agents in PNAC.

Part of the setup for the impending Iran disaster, no doubt. :mad:

diamondD
01-04-2006, 05:35 PM
According to you, every world leader that's died since the 40s was a BCE or Mossad hit. Do natural causes exist in your world?

FORD
01-04-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
According to you, every world leader that's died since the 40s was a BCE or Mossad hit. Do natural causes exist in your world?

Likud hasn't exactly made it a secret that they were less than happy when Sharon ordered the Gaza settlement pullout.

Sharon started his own party because he knew Likud wouldn't back him. Could be that Likud was a little too worried that Sharon might have taken the vote with him.

BigBadBrian
01-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by FORD
It was a Mossad hit, just as Arafat was.

You know how fucked things are when Ariel Sharon is no longer extreme enough for the bastards controlling the Israeli government. And ours, by their agents in PNAC.

Part of the setup for the impending Iran disaster, no doubt. :mad:

Second post.

Didn't take you long to go off the deep end in this thread, did it? :rolleyes:

FORD
01-04-2006, 06:42 PM
Prove me wrong. ;)

BigBadBrian
01-04-2006, 06:47 PM
Prove me wrong. ;)

Sorry...

I don't have enough TIN FOIL to venture that equation.

I'm sure you have it all figured out, though......:rolleyes:

FORD
01-04-2006, 06:53 PM
So you don't find the timing of Sharon's "stroke" a little convenient for upcoming Israeli elections, and heavy speculation of an impending attack on Iran?

Jerry Falwell
01-05-2006, 12:37 AM
So you don't find the timing of Sharon's "stroke" a little convenient for upcoming Israeli elections, and heavy speculation of an impending attack on Iran?

Maybe God is watching out for Israel! :D
No coincidence right?!

FORD
01-05-2006, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by Jerry Falwell
Maybe God is watching out for Israel! :D
No coincidence right?!

No, God is going to let Israel continue on in their fucking arrogance until Russia, Iran, Libya, Ethiopia, and whatever other Arab Muslim nations are shitting down their throats.

(Ezekiel 38-39)

Then He will step in and save their asses. Though I'll be damned if I know why, considering they are far from blameless for all the bullshit going on in this world, especially this decade.

But then, the Bible DOES differentiate between actual Jews and those referred to as the "Synagogue of Satan", doesn't it? ;)

Maybe God will spare the Jews overall, but let the Likud bastards get what they deserve?

kentuckyklira
01-05-2006, 07:07 AM
May his fat ass rot in hell!

I wonder how he and Adolf will get along down there!

BigBadBrian
01-05-2006, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
May his fat ass rot in hell!

I wonder how he and Adolf will get along down there!

Send us a telegram and let us know when you get there. :)

diamondD
01-05-2006, 08:26 AM
Prove me wrong. ;)

The burden of proof isn't on the sane.

Nickdfresh
01-05-2006, 09:53 AM

Um FORD, have you seen SHARON lately? He's not exactly the poster child of fitness...

I suppose MOSSAD put a hole in his heart too?

FORD
01-05-2006, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Um FORD, have you seen SHARON lately? He's not exactly the poster child of fitness...

I suppose MOSSAD put a hole in his heart too?

No, his cousin Gary did that. Then he wrote a song about it....

Nickdfresh
01-05-2006, 12:07 PM
No, his cousin Gary did that. Then he wrote a song about it....

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh! I thought that was CHERONE, or does ARIEL have a gay brother?:D

FORD
01-05-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh! I thought that was CHERONE, or does ARIEL have a gay brother?:D

Gary changed the spelling so it looked Italian. He didn't think a Jewish kid would make it in the Boston rock scene, apparently.

lesfunk
01-05-2006, 02:05 PM
bye bye Juden...

Satan
01-05-2006, 06:19 PM
Televangelist: God's Wrath Hit Sharon?

NORFOLK, Va., Jan. 5, 2006

(CBS/AP) Christian broadcaster Pat Robertson suggested Thursday that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's stroke was divine punishment for "dividing God's land."

"God considers this land to be his," Robertson said on his TV program "The 700 Club." "You read the Bible and he says 'This is my land,' and for any prime minister of Israel who decides he is going to carve it up and give it away, God says, 'No, this is mine."'

Sharon, who ordered Israel's withdrawal from Gaza last year, suffered a severe stroke on Wednesday.

In Robertson's broadcast from his Christian Broadcasting Network in Virginia Beach, the evangelist said he had personally prayed about a year ago with Sharon, whom he called "a very tender-hearted man and a good friend." He said he was sad to see Sharon in this condition.

He also said, however, that in the Bible, the prophet Joel "makes it very clear that God has enmity against those who 'divide my land.'"

Robertson added, "I would say woe to any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the EU, the United Nations, or the United States of America."

He noted that former Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated.

Robertson said God's message is, "This land belongs to me. You'd better leave it alone."

The comments came on "The 700 Club," broadcast from Robertson's Christian Broadcasting Network in Virginia Beach.

Robertson spokeswoman Angell Watts did not immediately return a telephone call seeking comment.

People For the American Way Foundation, which monitors "The 700 Club," criticized Robertson's remarks. The group's president, Ralph Neas, said in a statement that Robertson "leaves us speechless with his insensitivity and arrogance."

The Rev. Barry W. Lynn, executive director of Americans United for Separation of Church and State, said a religious leader "should not be making callous political points while a man is struggling for his life."

"Pat Robertson has a political agenda for the entire world, and he seems to think God is ready to take out any world leader who stands in the way of that agenda," Lynn said in a statement.

Robertson spokeswoman Angell Watts said of critics who challenged his remarks, "What they're basically saying is, 'How dare Pat Robertson quote the Bible?'"

"This is what the word of God says," Watts said. "This is nothing new to the Christian community."

In August, Robertson suggested on "The 700 Club" that American agents should assassinate Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez. Robertson later apologized for his remarks.

Thanks Pat!

Everytime you say something completely fucking retarded like this, 100 more souls are lost to an eternity in Hell :D

Jerry Falwell
01-05-2006, 07:50 PM
I don't recall reading these passages lately. If he can back up what he is saying with scripture, then he may be onto something. But I think that God's love-fest with Israel ended for a time when they rejected Christ as their Messiah.