PDA

View Full Version : Sharon Brain Dead?

FORD
01-05-2006, 07:49 PM
CONFIRMED: PM ARIEL SHARON IS (AT LEAST CLINICALLY) DEAD
By Israel Insider staff and partners January 5, 2006

Reliable sources indicate to Israel Insider that PM Ariel Sharon died at 11 am. Israeli media channels still report his condition is "very grave." Director of Hadassah Hospital Shlomo Mor-Yosef officially denies "rumors" of death and says Sharon's condition is "serious but stable."

Channel 10 reports those closest to Sharon as saying he has suffered "brain damage." A likely explanation to reconcile the two reports is that Sharon has suffered brain death -- the lack of cerebral activity -- but that his heart continues beating, while he remains anesthetized and respirated.

Mor-Yosef, briefing journalists at the hospital's gate, said that "the prime minister is suffering from low intracranial pressure, and is heavily sedated. He will be respirated for at least the next 24 hours. All the parameters that we can check are as expected, following an operation of this type."

He said he came out to counter rumors of Sharon's death. "I came out to update you and to refute the rumors flooding the country," he said, referring to rumors claiming that Sharon had already died, and that the news is being delayed for one reason or another.

"Sharon is still alive," a Sharon aide in the intensive care unit told Ynet. But Channel Ten quotes "someone very close" to the PM as saying that he had suffered "brain damage" -- to what extent was not indicated -- unconnected with the effects of the operation.

Mor-Yosef called on journalists to "cooperate in a responsible manner with the transfer of information on the prime minister's condition," adding: "As Hadassah's director, I am obligated to bring every change in the prime minister's condition to light through hospital statements."

Mor-Yosef was not reporting any untruths, but neither was he addressing the critical issue of brain function, a subject which has been studiously avoided by all hospital officials.

One of the factors in the cloud of uncertainty regarding the announcement of brain death, media sources speculated, relates to the effect of the announcement on stock markets.

Another reason was a supposed regulation preventing publication of the PM's death except by the official representative of the government, presumably the Cabinet Secretary Yisrael Maimon.

Perhaps the most important reason for the delay is to allow time for the preparation of a state funeral and the invitation to world leaders to attend. According to the expected schedule, Channel 10's Emmanuel Rosen reported,Sharon will be detached from one or more of his life support machines in the next day or two, with the likelihood that he will not be able to survive without support. At that point, Rosen, "the most difficult" decision would need to be made.

According to Channel 10, the official death announcement is planned for Sunday, when world markets are closed, assuming that this will suffice to accommodate the travel plans of A-list world and Jewish leaders.

At a Thursday 8 pm press conference, Mor-Yosef denied that Sharon was in a vegetative state and that his brain was functioning.

Israel Insider subsequently received an additional confirmation from one of its original sources, which we here quote verbatim:

"Israel Resource News Agency confirms that at about noon today, Israel time, doctors at Hadassah Hospital and security officials at the Israel Ministry of Defence in Tel Aviv were simultaneously informed that Prime Minister Sharon had died during surgery.

Israel Resource News Agency has again spoken with officials from both Hadassah and the Israel Ministry of Defence who were officially informed at noon of Sharon's death.

That begs the question: why does the government of Israel deny reports of Sharon's death?

There are two possible explanations.

One is that, for whatever reason, the government is withholding the report.

The other explanation is that Sharon has been placed on a life support system, and that Sharon is 'only' clinically dead."

© 2001-2004 Koret Communications Ltd. All rights reserved.

Link (http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/7461.htm)

ODShowtime
01-05-2006, 08:01 PM
oh yeah, he's dog meat

FORD
01-05-2006, 08:21 PM
Similar to the way Pope JP's death eventually played out.

ODShowtime
01-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Pretty soon Dick Clark will go and then we'll be lost.

Seshmeister
01-05-2006, 10:16 PM
I wonder if he can smell the sulphur yet???

Phil theStalker
01-05-2006, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
I wonder if he can smell the sulphur yet???
Good o1ne, Sesh.;)

:spank:

SON AFF MAN T2O SHARON:
"I never knew you."

lazlor
01-05-2006, 10:46 PM
Anti-Semite much?

...fucking losers...

FORD
01-05-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by lazlor
Anti-Semite much?

...fucking losers...

Uh-uh. That shit doesn't work here.

Ariel Sharon is a MASS MURDERER. I seem to recall Moses coming down from the hill with a couple of stone tablets with God's "Top 10 List Of Things That Really Piss Him Off" written on it.

One of those things was "Thou Shalt Not Kill".

While I don't rejoice at Sharon's death (mostly because it was obviously a Mossad hit desigined to keep the FASCIST Likud in power), I do not mourn the man either, because of the horrible crimes against humanity and against God that he is guilty of. Whatever Sharon's rhetoric in recent months, I don't think he bought his way out of Hell.

God will be the judge of that, but it's a pretty good guess.

Phil theStalker
01-05-2006, 11:01 PM
Anti-Semite much?

...fucking losers...
Hey, I didn't make da rulez.

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh

Sharon's G-d mmade da rulez.

Tell tit t2o anti-semi Mel Glibson!

"I AIN'T NO ANTI-SEMITE."

rustoffa
01-05-2006, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Bring that mantra to main bro!

It's a ghost town!
:)

Baby's On Fire
01-06-2006, 01:15 AM

Ariel Sharon is a MASS MURDERER. I seem to recall Moses coming down from the hill with a couple of stone tablets with God's "Top 10 List Of Things That Really Piss Him Off" written on it.

One of those things was "Thou Shalt Not Kill".

While I don't rejoice at Sharon's death (mostly because it was obviously a Mossad hit desigined to keep the FASCIST Likud in power), I do not mourn the man either, because of the horrible crimes against humanity and against God that he is guilty of. Whatever Sharon's rhetoric in recent months, I don't think he bought his way out of Hell.

God will be the judge of that, but it's a pretty good guess.

This guy is insane. A fucking Mossad hit........not a stroke. Dude, the guy is 5'7" and 300 pounds, and you don't believe the fat piece if shit murderer (I'll agree with you on that) had a stroke ?

Good riddance to him either way.

Seshmeister
01-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Anti-Semite much?

...fucking losers...

Fuck You man.

Facist.

Inverse bullshit. Because the Jews were persecuted then that means that no Jewish guy can do any wrong?

He is directly responsible for the murder of hundreds of innocent people.

Don't you dare call me an anti-semite for knowing what you are too stupid to learn.

Seshmeister
01-06-2006, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
This guy is insane. A fucking Mossad hit........not a stroke. Dude, the guy is 5'7" and 300 pounds, and you don't believe the fat piece if shit murderer (I'll agree with you on that) had a stroke ?

Good riddance to him either way.

Absolutely.

Ford is talking shit on this one. This will be a terrible blow to the Likud's chances at the election.

Nickdfresh
01-06-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Absolutely.

Ford is talking shit on this one. This will be a terrible blow to the Likud's chances at the election.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a3/Ariel_Sharon.jpg/200px-Ariel_Sharon.jpg
He wasn't in LIKUD any longer, he was in a new centrist party that was at work making peace with the PALISTIANS. Yes, he did assist in the massacre of hundreds in LEBANON. But he seemed almost to be atoning for that lately. I can't think anyone with half a brain would cheer his death at this point...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,1681147,00.html

FORD
01-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Someone over at DU had the latest Israeli polls posted before Sharon's stroke and apparently his new "Kadima" party was getting more votes than Likud and Labor combined. The only problem is that Sharon pretty much WAS the Kadima party, and with him dead or at best a vegetable, it's doubtful that the party will hold together without its primary founder.

Netanyahu was there when the initial PNAC neocon fascist agenda was being designed in the mid 1990's, and he would love nothing more than to advance that sickening agenda to the next step. Even if they aren't directly responsible for Sharon's condition, they are going to do their damndest to turn it to their favor.

Please tell me they aren't using Diebold over there.

Seshmeister
01-06-2006, 09:22 PM
My mistake on the Likud thing,

That said Israel should be an irrelevance. 5 million population yet it causes so much misery.

If Israel hadn't been created there would not have been a 9-11.

Dr. Love
01-06-2006, 09:25 PM
hey, who knows, he may recover from some unrecoverable injury to his head and claim to be jesus or something. :D

hurr hurr hurr

Baby's On Fire
01-06-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a3/Ariel_Sharon.jpg/200px-Ariel_Sharon.jpg
He wasn't in LIKUD any longer, he was in a new centrist party that was at work making peace with the PALISTIANS. Yes, he did assist in the massacre of hundreds in LEBANON. But he seemed almost to be atoning for that lately. I can't think anyone with half a brain would cheer his death at this point...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,1681147,00.html

ATONING for a massacre ? Dude, now you're talkin' shit right along with FORD.

I suppose we can give Saddam another chance too ?

Listen, I'm no fan of Arabs, and I'm no fan of Israeli's. All of 'em are fucked as far as I',m concerned, along with most everyone else.

Baby's On Fire
01-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Someone over at DU had the latest Israeli polls posted before Sharon's stroke and apparently his new "Kadima" party was getting more votes than Likud and Labor combined. The only problem is that Sharon pretty much WAS the Kadima party, and with him dead or at best a vegetable, it's doubtful that the party will hold together without its primary founder.

Netanyahu was there when the initial PNAC neocon fascist agenda was being designed in the mid 1990's, and he would love nothing more than to advance that sickening agenda to the next step. Even if they aren't directly responsible for Sharon's condition, they are going to do their damndest to turn it to their favor.

Please tell me they aren't using Diebold over there.

So how does the Mossad make it look like a stroke ? And if they're that fuckin' good, they wouldn't have botched the job.

You are INSANE!!

Jesus Christ
01-06-2006, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
hey, who knows, he may recover from some unrecoverable injury to his head and claim to be jesus or something. :D

hurr hurr hurr

As it was written, that in the last days, many false Christs and false prophets would appear.

But beware he who survives a fatal head wound, My son. For the Antichrist shall do exactly that, and when he awaketh from his sleep, he will be indwelled by Satan.

Phil theStalker
01-06-2006, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
As it was written, that in the last days, many false Christs and false prophets would appear.

But beware he who survives a fatal head wound, My son. For the Antichrist shall do exactly that, and when he awaketh from his sleep, he will be indwelled by Satan.

G-d is EVERYTHING.

G-d is SATAN!

It's TRUE.

Like Father like Son.

Jesus Loves The Little Children