PDA

View Full Version : Zawahri says US defeated in Iraq: Jazeera TV

BigBadBrian
01-06-2006, 04:47 PM
DUBAI (Reuters) - Al Qaeda's deputy leader Ayman al-Zawahri said in a video aired on Friday that U.S. plans to withdraw troops from Iraq meant Washington had been defeated by the Muslims.

"(U.S. President George W.) Bush, you must confess that you have been defeated in Iraq, Afghanistan and you will be too in Palestine soon," said Zawahri in the video broadcast by Al Jazeera television.

Link (http://ca.today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=2006-01-06T172057Z_01_ARM662349_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-SECURITY-ZAWAHRI-COL.XML)

Warham
01-06-2006, 04:53 PM
lol

Hardrock69
01-06-2006, 05:16 PM
Wow that is some warped gif...
:D

jhale667
01-06-2006, 05:52 PM
Couldn't this be a case of al-Zawahri (in denial) saying "I've got him right where I want him!" (while actually losing) to rally his own troops?

Nickdfresh
01-06-2006, 06:14 PM
We should send some more troops to Pakistan's border area...

LoungeMachine
01-06-2006, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Couldn't this be a case of BUSH (in denial) saying "I've got him right where I want him!" (while actually losing) to rally his own troops?

jhale667
01-07-2006, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Either or....LOL ;)

Hardrock69
01-07-2006, 03:22 AM

4moreyears
01-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
DUBAI (Reuters) - Al Qaeda's deputy leader Ayman al-Zawahri said in a video aired on Friday that U.S. plans to withdraw troops from Iraq meant Washington had been defeated by the Muslims.

"(U.S. President George W.) Bush, you must confess that you have been defeated in Iraq, Afghanistan and you will be too in Palestine soon," said Zawahri in the video broadcast by Al Jazeera television.

Link (http://ca.today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=2006-01-06T172057Z_01_ARM662349_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-SECURITY-ZAWAHRI-COL.XML)

This would make all the liberals happy who want us to lose the war. Nick, Ford, OD, Lounge and Blueballs can now plan their party.

Nickdfresh
01-07-2006, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
This would make all the liberals happy who want us to lose the war. Nick, Ford, OD, Lounge and Blueballs can now plan their party.

BTW, he said "BUSH" was admitting "defeat," so I guess you're right, it is my party's "plan" since I'm a Republican.

You couldn't even find this dick bag's general vicinity on a map. You, much like your pResident, don't have much of an idea where this war is and how it should have been fought, the very fact that he still can make these statements instead of being in a prison or a grave, shows that BUSH has been a failure all along...

Zawahri makes stupid, base level propaganda statements to appeal to simpleton's. I see why you guys really seem to understand it.

When are you going to fight the war retard?

jhale667
01-07-2006, 04:13 PM

That's just an idiotic statement. WHO in here ever said they wanted to see the US loses? Certainly none of the people you mentioned. :rolleyes: You have some serious delusions regarding 'liberals'.

4moreyears
01-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

When are you going to fight the war retard?

Are people fighting the only ones allowed to have an opinion?

Nickdfresh
01-07-2006, 08:16 PM
Are people fighting the only ones allowed to have an opinion?

No. But when you start throwing around holier-than-now comments about "winning" "cowards" "surrender," uh yeah....

It's not your ass on the line.

4moreyears
01-08-2006, 01:03 AM
No. But when you start throwing around holier-than-now comments about "winning" "cowards" "surrender," uh yeah....

It's not your ass on the line.

Gee, I do not remember using those words.

LoungeMachine
01-08-2006, 01:05 AM

I'm surprised you remember your address daily.....

Or does mom pin it to your Garanimals every morning :cool:

Phil theStalker
01-08-2006, 01:13 AM
How abbout yer werd "lose" yoo're so WORRIED ABOOT, kid.

When tit's ova tit's ova.

And...TIT'S OVA!

Nixon came up wit da "peace wit honor" you R t2oo yung t2o know aboot, kiddo.

Grow up a little or grow sum pot and chill, BAYBEE!

:spank:

DO YOU LIKE THE SHOW?
IT IS, AFTER ALL, A 'SHOW' T2O YOU, 4MORE
NICK'S RIGHT

blueturk
01-08-2006, 01:24 AM

Shut the fuck up, Britney. You don't know what the hell you're talking about. I can only speak for myself, but I don't want us to lose the war. I just want to know the definition of winning the war. Have you got one you'd like to share?

"Anyway I think if someone is in charge you support him while he is there."... 4moreyears - 01/05/2006 at 08:21 AM

4moreyears
01-08-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
Shut the fuck up, Britney. You don't know what the hell you're talking about. I can only speak for myself, but I don't want us to lose the war. I just want to know the definition of winning the war. Have you got one you'd like to share?

"Anyway I think if someone is in charge you support him while he is there."... 4moreyears - 01/05/2006 at 08:21 AM

I hope the Bears embarrass the shit out of the Panthers again because you are such a pussy.

Nickdfresh
01-09-2006, 07:24 AM
I hope the Bears embarrass the shit out of the Panthers again because you are such a pussy.

Pussy? Fat little douche bag sitting behind a 'puter screen says what?

From what I've heard, TURK is hardly a "pussy?" You however make macho statements without ever having been in the military, or currently serving. You know, if this were really WWII (as many Noeconservative charlatans would have us believe), you'd be given a chicken's feather. Did you know that 4moronqueers?

LoungeMachine
01-09-2006, 08:53 AM

Your Frontline debate skills have now sunk to NFL smack talk ?

Well, that confirms it.

You shoot blanks.

:rolleyes:

Warham
01-09-2006, 02:33 PM
::yawn::

FORD
01-09-2006, 02:54 PM

Doesn't matter.... whoever wins, they'll get their asses handed to them the next week anyway. :cool:

BigBadBrian
01-09-2006, 03:32 PM
Please confine your lame attempts at "cartoons" to the proper thread, thanks......

Phil theStalker
01-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Who the hell took out my image?

That candy-assed FORD, I imagine.

I can't imagine any of the other mods doing anything that GAY.

Anyhow, here it is again for you all to enjoy: :D

Freedom of speech and expression. It's an American tradition. You'll have that in the New American Government so carry on. ;)

I took out his img too, FORD. That's my freedom of expression.

:mad:

Nickdfresh
01-09-2006, 03:43 PM
Well, we wouldn't want to remove BRIAN's simpleton "Political Cartoons for Idiots©." Who put that piece of shit together? It looks like the kind of thing that appeals to three-year-olds...

Interesting choice to put JFK front and center as the sailor, seeing as he actually served in combat and was heroically wounded, and helped with the Cold War by defeating the Soviets in the CUBAN MISSILE Crisis...

BigBadBrian
01-09-2006, 03:46 PM
Well, we wouldn't want to remove BRIAN's simpleton "Political Cartoons for Idiots©." Who put that piece of shit together? It looks like the kind of thing that appeals to three-year-olds...

Yeah, I knew you'd like it. :D :D :D

:cool:

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
01-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I knew you'd like it. :D :D :D

:cool:

:gulp:

Somehow, I'd knew you fly to the dark-recesses of internet's Right-Wing-Romper-Rooms to find this shit....

knuckleboner
01-09-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Doesn't matter.... whoever wins, they'll get their asses handed to them the next week anyway. :cool:

well, the skins DID beat the bears already this season, and i'd imagine they'll be able to handle the panthers as well, if they manage to pull it out. ;)

Warham
01-09-2006, 04:43 PM

Interesting choice to put JFK front and center as the sailor, seeing as he actually served in combat and was heroically wounded, and helped with the Cold War by defeating the Soviets in the CUBAN MISSILE Crisis...

By JFK, you mean John Kerry?

He's kissing Theresa in that pic.

FORD
01-09-2006, 04:51 PM
Well, we wouldn't want to remove BRIAN's simpleton "Political Cartoons for Idiots©."

Actually, yes we would.

Brian is the one who insisted that cartoons shouldn't be posted anywhere outside the cartoon thread, so I'm not about to let him get away with the hypocrisy. :)

Nickdfresh
01-09-2006, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Warham
By JFK, you mean John Kerry?

He's kissing Theresa in that pic.

Sir, that was no John Kerry...

I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be JFK. Besides, why did they include Democrats that do not support an immediate withdrawal?

FORD
01-09-2006, 04:55 PM
Funny thing is, I thought it was Judas at first. Now I'm not so sure....

Nickdfresh
01-09-2006, 04:56 PM
No, it is Kerry; it's hard to see with the sailor hat, grainy black-and-white photoshop, and Theresa in his face.

Warham
01-09-2006, 05:07 PM
You guys think that gal was Mrs. Kennedy? Yeesh, I think you better get those eyes checked out. ;)

Nickdfresh
01-09-2006, 05:29 PM
Actually, I thought they were playing with the Kerry/Kennedy thing...

blueturk
01-09-2006, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Wait a damn minute! I wasn't even going to respond to 4moreyears pathetic post, but this is getting out of hand!

FUCK THE BEARS
FUCK THE SKINS

As Dubya would say, don't misunderestimate the Panthers. They thrive on the road. I'm not gonna make any rash predictions, but give the Panthers some respect!

Okay, I feel better now.

LoungeMachine
01-09-2006, 07:06 PM
Wait a damn minute! I wasn't even going to respond to 4moreyears pathetic post, but this is getting out of hand!

FUCK THE BEARS
FUCK THE SKINS

As Dubya would say, don't misunderestimate the Panthers. They thrive on the road. I'm not gonna make any rash predictions, but give the Panthers some respect!

Okay, I feel better now.

Whatever:rolleyes:

SEATTLE

SEATTLE

SEATTLE

End of story.:cool:

blueturk
01-09-2006, 07:10 PM
Whatever:rolleyes:

SEATTLE

SEATTLE

SEATTLE

End of story.:cool:

If the Panthers and Seahawks play each other, I'll be more than happy to make a cyber-wager or something, Lounge...I'd bet 4moreyears, but he'd probably say he was reducing his deficit by buying a Hummer or something.

LoungeMachine
01-09-2006, 07:40 PM
If the Panthers and Seahawks play each other, I'll be more than happy to make a cyber-wager or something, Lounge...I'd bet 4moreyears, but he'd probably say he was reducing his deficit by buying a Hummer or something.

Loser sends $25.00 to the RNC :D

ODShowtime
01-09-2006, 08:13 PM
Your Frontline debate skills have now sunk to NFL smack talk ?

I thought that was one of his more well thought out arguments.

and go Steelers

4moreyears
01-09-2006, 09:18 PM

Blue Balls, I am game for a wager, we kicked your ass last time with a rookie QB. Sorry to bring the Panthers in to it (I was a Panther in High School myself). Just starting to get some friendly blood to boil. I have to say Seattle looks good to come out of the NFC. They have no playoff experience though.

bobgnote
01-09-2006, 09:25 PM
California Monthly blather by MARK DOWIE, in the September-October issue, 2005, from NUCLEAR FALLOUT, regarding the BBP, Big Bang Project (Beeyouteefool people, projectile-heads):

"In the minutes between noon and 1:00 p.m. on May 17, 2009, a 10-kiloton nuclear weapon explodes in the back of a small truck parked against one of the walls surrounding Red Square in the heart of Moscow. Nearly 150,000 people die instantly; between 50,000 and 100,000 more will die within hours. The Kremlin, almost every major Russian ministry, and the nation’s military headquarters are vaporized."

What an asinine premise, for an Al Queda-coordinated attack. Weird Al is the MOST LIKELY coordinator of a ripe version of any big or bigger bang TERROR EVENT, is that of the Big Bang Project! The Rolling Stones' BIGGER BANG Tour with their assertion of hard rain falling is more accurate, since the imminent terror attack is a radiated silica weapon, and the area more likely to be targeted is the US coast and Mexican border areas, by a THREE-MILE SMILE attack, or neatly in LA, Atlanta, Houston, or NY/DC. No love will blossom in any sprinkler-system on wheels that takes out a TMI-swath, from Seattle to LA to Hot-lanta-to-the BEAST. OR, the boom-boom does LA, or the Bible Belt, or Route 666. We'll hate it if YOU keep hiding facts, CAL and your beautiful people at bogard, of all material FACTS.

I would not be surprised, by the ripening of 2007 into 2008, if Al Queda was not forced to execute one doomsday plan or another, including up US 5, tweaking Hiway 80, across Route 666, and up Beast of the East, for your reach-in foul attitude, not MINE.

My nomination for spin-doctor to RETIRE, RIGHT NOW is Col. David HUNT, who needs to shut up and GET OFF THE AIR, DUMMY! Hunt is the worst possible killer of our own troops by media backlash since somebody noticed former CIA Director James Woolsey was killing US personnel, faster than the late Ronald Reagan, may his afterlife-KILLZONE factor REST IN PEACE, for our sake!

I don't hack like a butcher, real roundball only. So I DON'T WANT TO GET ALL NUKED, for any of you who ignore facts, so that somebody feels that you all are too stupid to learn MATH, so spell it 'N-U-K-U-Ler, nuke-you-ler!' WRONG, GW! So I noticed, when the President made a play, and FOX News naturally did NOT, allowing jingodog, former Army Col. David Hunt, to bark about how the peace overture (vital to LA's actual survival), from Dr. Al Zawahiri was a cue to attack, or a shaking of bony finger would happen, to be somehow resented.

SO, I thought you all would like to be included as in-crowd, who know WHEN WE MIGHT GET NUKED AND HOW WE SHOULD MOBILIZE FOR VIABLE TRUCE AND EVENTUAL PEACE, without more NSA or other rights-burglaries, which may hide theft of IP or unlawful accumulation of negative information, BOTH. Hey, don't go for GW's DOGS, since Alito had a conflict he INSISTED on ruling, AND he's an abortion jerk all the way, but wait, HE OPINED THAT NARCS COULD STRIP-SEARCH A JUVENILE FEMALE. THEY FOUND NO DRUGS.

Media is hiding all the good stuff, generally, toward unlawful agendas, which will end University independence AND POSSIBLY THE EFFECT OF US AND CALIFORNIA CHARTERS, if the incitement by the Catholics-and-dogs-at-fraud societies continues.

Even though the Daily Cal and Cal Monthly, for two, kept all information of the illegal, inflationary, 2000-1 power deals out of print, the UC and all the other Crime Scene Yous AND CAL Berkeley undermined their and all educational institutional independence by increasing fees, while ugly, fat, CAL bureaucrats take $300K per annum paid leaves with sickening regularity, September 2005 California Monthly prints the BBP goof that RUSSIA gets hit, with a nuke. NOT SO.

Thieves who think Israel should steal land because the British were going to conquer this are facing 2008, the 126th year since the 1882 invasion of Palestine by Euro-Zionists, who ethnic cleanse athletically, despite the poor validity of the historic, pre-126 AD claim of Israel-Judea, to what is now the West Bank.

Thieves who hide that the 2000-1 power deals are inflationary must know, Al Queda saw your white-collar thieving, and the Treaty of 1848, and how Cinco de Maio is day 126 of 2008, and how Israel is chartered in 1948, and how May 8, 2008 is its 60th, so Yom HaAzmaut may mean yo, hazerdous materials. 5/8/2008 = 9/11/2001 = added linearly, prime number 23, Mike Jordan's sainted number after his Dad was murdered. I would watch out for an irradiated silica weapon, since Little Rock, Arkansas and David with the sling are due for kharmic adjustment.

See the assasination of the Halloween Producer, an LA area resident? He WAS a dead man, walking. Now USC occupies LA, where NO BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT will be applied to their adjusted basis, if the latest trend of GW Bush to remove 7000 troops is undermined, in any way.

Al Queda's al Zawahiri has issued a video, praising President Bush's initiative, just as President Bush has acknowledged the numbers 5 and 8, which will be in the Houston TEXANS offensive backfield, as the DOOMSDAY OFFENSE, with Reggie Bush #5 and David Carr #8 becoming famous, IF THEY AND THE NFL LIVE ON, past St. Valentine's Day, 2/14/08, which is on the fortnightly cycle from the 9/11/01 attack, so don't love LA or NY too much, then.

But more likely is the 5/8/08 time-frame, since Al Queda attacks in a BASE 7 format, which Paula Zahn AND I alerted you too, way back in Summer, 2005, before you put out your unscholarly, dirtbag article, about your unscholarly, funded gits from around.

The projected MAY 17, 2009 of your fanciful Beautiful People Project is NOT on the 9/11/01 fortnightly or the 7-day cycle, and it is in the second half of the month, not when Al Queda or anybody that happening is attacking. As for MAY, that month is really hot the year before, in 2008. All the 7s line up, 5/8.

May, 2008 is also the 7th anniversary of when any sensible observer AND Muslims should have known that Gov. Gray Davis does NOT get benefit of any doubt, for announcing when he would negotiate long-term power deals, then actually steering the negotiations into the May-June 2001 nuclear refurbishings, which during unlawful, general grid witholding, removed 15% of the grid, directly. Any Muslim worth six prayers a day would be burning a hole in the rug, thinking of YOU, for letting those deals slide, while the world eats the funding implosion from California and several states, the NSA eats kids homework, so for doing all that give it #5, they get 6, and they get right on for point 7, USC gets to KNOW, RIGHT NOW, CAL has been hiding how USC has been digging its own grave with similar salary-perk-churning gits at THEIR foundations, dangerously showing how the NO DOUBT offense-media can stink up anybody named Gwendolyn, dog.

California's 2000-1 power deals are not only inflationary, they are ILLEGAL. YOU MEDIA HAVE BEEN HIDING THAT THE DEALS ARE ILLEGAL IN CALIFORNIA. We are not allowed to know, all at once like we need to know it, that Gray Davis cheated us because print and braodcast media continuallyu enable him to cheat us, whith all Democrats and Republicans.

The power deals post-deregulation are INFLATIONARY, in any state which suffered these. Review is evaded, including by the use of spin doctors like Cal Monthly, to hide the inflation and how all BRAC hearings and labor deals since 2000 are illegal, with costs forbidden by our Brown Act in California, also US Code, various.

Al Queda's hot month to attack is MAY, 2008. Of course, July 3, 2008, the REAL US Independence Day, is also on the cycle. I doubt we get to the 13th anniversary of the Rabin Assasination (11/3/95) without trouble, since the major Al Queda attacks descend by the '11,9,7,5' scale, from 11/3/95, 9/11/2001, 7/7/05, and then, to the very, merry month of MAY, and your BBP practice scenario is a year LATE, at 2009, for the hottest May, in 2008, which has Cinco de on day 126 of year 126 since 1882 (Zionists in Palstine) and Israel's 60th, on 5/8/2008. KILLER manifest destiny, coming up, IF THE TREND WHERE BUSH NOTICES 5 AND 8 AND REMOVES 7-something DOES NOT CONTINUE!

SO, why has the Bush administration not secured our borders, our budgets, our energy, and abandoned the drug war, since he embraced GATT and WTA and NAFTA, like all the scuds?

BECAUSE BUSH IS RISKING ALL OUR BUTTS, WITH EUNUCH CHERTOFF, known to me and Spielberg (MUNICH) to have insufficient knock on GW. Did the DHS finally read my months of posts, so GW got smarter, or did Laura get him? THIS goes right to DHS site.
UC needs to lose its independence over hiding the illegal costs, but the state is the source of the illegal power deal costs.

JUST HOW DO YOU AND THE UC PROPOSE TO STAND DOWN, Cal Monthly?

You are soon due, to move on, for letting all funding be gutted by the illegal, inflationary power deals, THAT AL QUEDA SAW AND USED AS NEXUS FOR ATTACKS, with the usual Israeli proximity.

We can get a three-mile smile all the way up 5, for YOUR NEGLECT. That means Livermore gets hit and stunk all up, too, moon-faces! Seen Water Boy? UC media is now bad enough so that the chance of losing CAL to the state is worth the risk, since the alternative is to let you pikers fake all the answers while the top execs take habitual, typical, UC-management 'sabbaticals.'

LoungeMachine
01-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Jesus, gimme a hit of that shit

Warham
01-09-2006, 09:31 PM
I can't read that shit.

Can somebody give me a Cliff Notes® version?

LoungeMachine
01-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I can't read that shit.

Can somebody give me a Cliff Notes® version?

Just imagine Phil up on a 5 day coke binge and you'll get the gist ;)

Warham
01-09-2006, 09:42 PM
Got it.

Thanks. ;)

Phil theStalker
01-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Only 5 days?:)

I've seen that writing bef4ore in the dump. I thought of Katydid right away. Let's give it a pregnancy test?;)

LoungeMachine
01-09-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Only 5 days?:)

I've seen that writing bef4ore in the dump. I thought of Katydid right away. Let's give it a pregnancy test?;)

WTF????????????????

Are U telling me all I have t2 do is type "phil_coke_binge" into the web and an alarm near your computer goes off???????

LMMFAO:D

Phil theStalker
01-09-2006, 09:52 PM
;)

Warham
01-09-2006, 09:54 PM
Phil,

You've been much too coherent lately. I can actually understand most of your posts.

How cool is that!

Phil theStalker
01-09-2006, 09:55 PM

Doon't wasTITe, Warham.

Mmmake tit last.

Then have a cigarette.;)

ODShowtime
01-09-2006, 09:57 PM
whew I got into that one for a minute.

numerology :rolleyes:

blueturk
01-10-2006, 01:56 AM
Blue Balls, I am game for a wager, we kicked your ass last time with a rookie QB.

It's starting to sound a lot like 2003....

FORD
01-10-2006, 02:24 AM
The biggest flaw in Crackpot Bob's theory is that Highway 666 no longer exists.

Some religious fundies in Arizona, where the road used to exist, got offended that taxpayers were supporting a road "dedicated to Satan"....

http://www.mesalek.com/colo/picts/us666-491_sr.jpg

Our friend in the red suit was saddenned to hear the news.

Hardrock69
01-10-2006, 09:44 AM
Fuck those motherfuckers.

They can rename it if they want, but that changes nothing. It is STILL Route 666!!

And to get back on topic, Zawahiri is a fine one to talk.

He is the one who has been defeated.

If he is so fucking "victorious", why does he not just get on the evening news like any other idiot?

4moreyears
01-10-2006, 12:53 PM
It's starting to sound a lot like 2003....

Or 1985, Superbowl shuffle Anyone?

blueturk
01-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Blue Balls, I am game for a wager, we kicked your ass last time with a rookie QB. Sorry to bring the Panthers in to it (I was a Panther in High School myself). Just starting to get some friendly blood to boil. I have to say Seattle looks good to come out of the NFC. They have no playoff experience though.

:D

thome
01-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Football And War this thread gives me wood..You are all the same
Wackadoos.

Oops Insert -We- are all the same wackadoos.lol:D

thome
01-17-2006, 04:13 PM
At least this is proof we Injured his Brain for he is lobotomized
from the sound of it...