PDA

View Full Version : Horrible situation - your advice needed

Dr. Love
01-06-2006, 10:22 PM
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? ... I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she left her e-mail client logged in and I decided to check up on her. As I was looking through her e-mails I noticed that the Van Halen CD I had playing had started skipping during one of the songs.

Should I go buy another CD or should I purchase the song from an mp3 service and burn a new disc?

The above was borrowed from about a million places on the internet.

Flash Bastard
01-06-2006, 10:24 PM
LMMFAO!!!!!!

You really had me going there.

Classic VH cd's don't skip.

diamondsgirl
01-06-2006, 10:32 PM
LOL.

I mean...how sad! :(

Hardrock69
01-07-2006, 02:42 AM
LOL!!!
:D

Anonymous
01-07-2006, 09:20 PM
You should definitely buy another one. THEN, convert the tracks to mp3. That way, you'll get both for the price of one.

Oh, and... I sympathize with your situation, Doc... the same thing happened to me a couple of times already and it hurts... it REALLY hurts, man... :cry2:

Cheers! :bottle:

Golden AWe
01-08-2006, 03:15 PM
HAhahaha...it was about to be nominated as GAYEST THREAD OF 2006...uhuhuhuhuh

fookin' ace

Golden AWe
01-08-2006, 03:16 PM
plus, gotta LARVE the veronika zemanova signature...

NATEDOG001976
01-08-2006, 05:37 PM
Hee hee. Buy a new CD and a new Girlfriend!

Axl S
01-09-2006, 09:47 PM
HAHA that got me goin, great thread.

~*Ari*~

PHOENIX
01-09-2006, 10:07 PM
Good one!