PDA

View Full Version : Freedom

il_es_douche
01-07-2006, 07:29 PM
It has always seemed weird to me that many who call themselves fans are unable to accept anything but praise about the object of their praise. Phish fans, Bush fans, whatever--the theme is the same: our leader is right/great in everything he does. If no real critical thinking is going on, how can the praise be considered worthwhile? It seems that, in the eyes of many army members, DLR was a great radio personality before he even got on mike and that attitude has pervated these forums to the point that people are considering banning ANY anti-Roth remarks. Silly and, whatever you think of what's going on in Iraq, totally disrespectful of what our boys are fighting for overseas.

Nickdfresh
01-07-2006, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by il_es_douche
It has always seemed weird to me that many who call themselves fans are unable to accept anything but praise about the object of their praise. Phish fans, Bush fans, whatever--the theme is the same: our leader is right/great in everything he does. If no real critical thinking is going on, how can the praise be considered worthwhile? It seems that, in the eyes of many army members, DLR was a great radio personality before he even got on mike and that attitude has pervated these forums to the point that people are considering banning ANY anti-Roth remarks. Silly and, whatever you think of what's going on in Iraq, totally disrespectful of what our boys are fighting for overseas.

Wrong forum for puntcuntification fucktard....

Nobody's banned you yet, have they you attention whore fag?

Nickdfresh
01-07-2006, 07:36 PM
BTW, I wonder if I could have gone over to STERN's official board and trolled, from what I hear, you shut down faster than you can say Brad STARKS...

MAX
01-07-2006, 07:39 PM
And people say my scatterbrain posts make no sense. lol

il_es_douche
01-07-2006, 07:39 PM
Interesting reply nick, though I'm not sure what it has to do with the issue. I obviously wasn't banned, but what's the issue with criticizing (negatively and positively) Roth or anyone else? In face, did you even read the post or did you just object to its size?

il_es_douche
01-07-2006, 07:42 PM
In fact, weren't you the one who replied to a post calling the "army" ex-Monty Python fans by shooting back that Roth fans WERE often Monty Python fans. Reduntent, dude and totally incapable of recognizing irony.

Nickdfresh
01-07-2006, 07:43 PM
Interesting reply nick, though I'm not sure what it has to do with the issue. I obviously wasn't banned, but what's the issue with criticizing (negatively and positively) Roth or anyone else? In face, did you even read the post or did you just object to its size?

This is the "Main" forum where Roth and Van Halen (1974-1985) related news or issues are discussed, you seem to have some stupid philosophical musings posed as commentary regarding the posters in another more appropriate Forum such as Feedback....

MAX
01-07-2006, 07:44 PM
Nick,

Do us all a favor and flush this soiled douche. :)

Cheers for a Nick rant... :killer:

Nickdfresh
01-07-2006, 07:44 PM
In fact, weren't you the one who replied to a post calling the "army" ex-Monty Python fans by shooting back that Roth fans WERE often Monty Python fans. Reduntent, dude and totally incapable of recognizing irony.

I have no idea what you are talking about, you are apparently cuntfused and thereby cuntfusing...

Nickdfresh
01-07-2006, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Nick,

Do us all a favor and flush this soiled douche. :)

Cheers for a Nick rant... :killer:

This ain't my forum...

It should be sent elsewhere though...

Jérôme Frenchise
01-07-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I have no idea what you are talking about, you are apparently cuntfused and thereby cuntfusing...

Indeed! Cuntfusion... HE started mentioning the Pythons by himself...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31791

:rolleyes:

fuckhowardstern
01-07-2006, 08:16 PM
If they were going to ban you for making disparaging remarks about dave they would have done it a long time ago, ritetool.

MAX
01-07-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
ritetool.

Is that who "douche" is? :confused:

fuckhowardstern
01-07-2006, 08:21 PM

The issue is you do it relentlessly day in and day out under a number of different aliases and you do it by your own admission just to get a rise out of the members of this site.

fuckhowardstern
01-07-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by MAX

I'll bet my strat.

MAX
01-07-2006, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
I'll bet my strat.

I'll beat "him" over the head with mine. ;)

fuckhowardstern
01-07-2006, 08:32 PM
LMFAO!!!

DavidLeeNatra
01-07-2006, 08:37 PM

we are open to critical thinking...just as long as you praise the wisdom of the toastmaster general...now take the freedom to shut the fuck up and don't let the backdoor hit ya where the good lord split ya...

goddamn...where is RIKK when you need a shepard and where the fuck is DLR7884?

Nickdfresh
01-07-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by MAX

No. This guy is actually semi-literate...

Matt White
01-07-2006, 09:09 PM
I had no idea things were so boring in San Diego.......

Keep yippin' little doggie..........

bantonelli
01-07-2006, 09:31 PM

YAWN....Buh Bye.

rustoffa
01-08-2006, 12:47 AM
Freedom eh? Welp, you had the "freedom" to mention Phish and Bush in the same just-fucked-the-drainplug diatribe as DLR.

Funny thing freedom......it's a metaphysical catch all.

We embrace, and leg-hump freedom around here man. Ask around.

You're also free to choose correct and sensible placement of subject matter in the proper forum.

This looks like "Feedback" to me.

I won't lock it.

bueno bob
01-08-2006, 11:09 AM
It has always seemed weird to me that many who call themselves straight are unable to accept anything but heterosexuality.

If no real experimentation is going on, how can being hetero be considered worthwhile?

It seems that, in the eyes of many army members, vaginas are great and that attitude has pervated these forums to the point that people are considering banning fags like myself.

Silly and, whatever you think of what's going on in Hollywood, totally disrespectful of the wonderful love story that is "BAREBACK MOUNTAIN".

You don't say?

Golden AWe
01-08-2006, 12:01 PM
praise the lard!!!

ALinChainz
01-08-2006, 12:31 PM
Why people this crap like this belongs in Main is beyond me.

And why would anyone mention Phish of Bush in the same sentence or breath with DLR to begin with?

"WAAAAAAAAAAA .... WAAAAAAAAAA .... ATTENTION .... ATTENTION!!!!"

Dan
01-08-2006, 10:59 PM
AssClown.