PDA

View Full Version : anyone have US fest or argentina...etc on dvd ?

bru87tr
01-08-2006, 10:12 AM
I only have a few things on VHS. carson, 96' vma's maybe some short clips. really would like a very nice quality dvd of any CVH shows.

I have some to trade but I would think anyone who has anything would have what I have. would supply dvd's in trade. LMK if you can help me out. really tough to find anything. I thought after all these years someone would have something like ISO's to dl but I see things have not changed. still tough I see to find anything on dvd.

I would very much appreciate.

I do have some stuff on SVCD but its just terrible terrible quality. I mean generations! and the audio is awful too. I woould give up anything I have on SVCD for some quality DVD stuff and have dvd-r to trade too. no scammers please. must be long time member.

come on guy , help a longtime fan out. :)

Cato
01-08-2006, 06:42 PM
don't you have an extra ALAE tour book? I have been looking for it but it's hard to find here in Japan. if you have it, I'll trade it for my DVD's that you want. I have all CVH shows and music videos on DVD and they are all good quality.

Cato
01-08-2006, 06:45 PM
also I want the following tour books as well...

1978 UK tour, 1980, 1981, 1982, US Fest.

bru87tr
01-08-2006, 09:05 PM
cato: you must be thinking of someone else. dont have any tour books.

thanks for responding. didnt think anyone would. I have tried dl torrent files but for some reason I cant get it to work. dont know if its because I need to upload stuff to get stuff. but if you dont have anything to trade how do you start out? lol

I have some stuff but prob everything everyone has.

I got DLR camden 2002. pretty good quality too. also carson daly DLR appearence. both on dvd. have motley crue US fest which isnt bad either. a friend had them but all he had.

but I cannot seem to get any CVH from the old days. been looking for years but yet to find anything online. the real clips on here are cool but dvd would be real cool! dig ? :)

I have dvd-r to trade and what I ahve of DLR but thats all I have.

jgdrag
02-02-2006, 01:08 PM
What do you want ?
Van Halen

US Festival 83
Buenos Aires 83
Brazil 83
DLR 86
DLR 88
Largo 82

Romeo Delight
02-04-2006, 02:10 PM
Argentina show is available at dime a dozen for torrent:)

Largo too, I think

Romeo Delight
02-04-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by bru87tr
I have tried dl torrent files but for some reason I cant get it to work. .

http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

This is all you need.

Files come ready to burn with Nero straight to dvd

SNIPER
02-04-2006, 02:15 PM
I have the Beunos show on vid. But I have never seen the US gig.

SNIPER
02-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by jgdrag
What do you want ?
Van Halen

US Festival 83
Buenos Aires 83
Brazil 83
DLR 86
DLR 88
Largo 82

Dude!! I want the US, Brazil, and DLR 86 in a bad way!! Can you hook me up?

Romeo Delight
02-04-2006, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma

This is all you need.

Files come ready to burn with Nero straight to dvd

It's so easy, and you can get all you want.

Why don't people take the leap and download a bittorent program?

It's crazy, unless you don't have high-speed net

SNIPER
02-05-2006, 07:35 PM
I have high speed but cant figure out how to work that shit site.

Romeo Delight
02-05-2006, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by SNIPER
I have high speed but cant figure out how to work that shit site.

There should be a file that you click on.

after you click on it your bittorrent program should start

SNIPER
02-06-2006, 07:29 PM
There should be a file that you click on.

after you click on it your bittorrent program should start

Im still lost. Have been trying to figure it out for a while just pist off now! Damn! Fuck! Im a musician not that smart when it comes to this kind of shit but Im trying to learn. Tired of asking for help all the Damn time.

jgdrag
02-06-2006, 08:30 PM
PM me, there is alot more than clicking on a file, opening ports for maximum downloads,routers, firewalls etc
There is another thread in Bootlegs I've given some information on this subject
Become a member of Jam To This, if you look it up in Google, type it as one word Jamtothis

Romeo Delight
02-06-2006, 10:55 PM
I just click on the file and it starts.

I have my firewall configured to ask me every time my connection wants to access internet.

I use free zone alarm and I have no problems whatsoever.

It is as simple as clicking on the file, provided you have a hassle free setup with firewall.

Download zonealarm from snapfiles.com.

I guarantee you it should work perfect.

Program will ask you if access should be allowed, you can configure it to accept particular connections every time or to ask you by clicking or not clicking a box when it pops up

jgdrag
02-07-2006, 08:25 AM
Sure, don't forget to load your maximum download speeds and upload speeds depending on your connection speed with your ISP

SNIPER
02-07-2006, 10:36 AM
Could someone please just send me these show or is that just too easy?

Romeo Delight
02-07-2006, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by SNIPER
Could someone please just send me these show or is that just too easy?

Honestly, we could, but then what?

Send you more shows when you feel the need?

Seriously, this is not hard at all, and you open up a world of free exclusive live material from all of your favorite bands.

How could you not want that?

I understand if people don't have access to high-speed internet or have a computer that is more than 5 years old.

But seriously, if 10 year olds can do this shit then so can you.

Romeo Delight
02-07-2006, 12:41 PM
You may think I'm being an a-hole, but everyone I've helped in this way is so fucking happy they learned how to do this themselves.

You won't believe the shit you can download.

I will help you if you are still stuck.

Download free zone alarm from snapfiles.com, free azerus (link in this thread)

You are set.

File comes ready to burn to DVD with nero or whatever program you use to write discs

DVD burners are $50 if you don't have one.

SNIPER
02-07-2006, 06:05 PM
You may think I'm being an a-hole, but everyone I've helped in this way is so fucking happy they learned how to do this themselves.

You won't believe the shit you can download.

I will help you if you are still stuck.

Download free zone alarm from snapfiles.com, free azerus (link in this thread)

You are set.

File comes ready to burn to DVD with nero or whatever program you use to write discs

DVD burners are $50 if you don't have one.

I dont think you are being an ass. I have the whole 9 yards as far as the high speed computer and burner and shit. Im just a late bloomer with computers and shit like that. I would really love it if you helped me through it but I dont know where to start. Its killing me! I need to have these shows!! Being a VH fan im sure you understand that.

Romeo Delight
02-07-2006, 07:02 PM
http://www.snapfiles.com/freeware/security/fwfirewall.html

Start here and download and install zone alarm, free version.

This is an easy way to allow permission for bittorent to access internet.

It pops up alot at first, but you can teach it to accept trusted connections by selecting box when each one pops up...easy.

Then down load and install azerus:

Then, follow setup on azerus and select appropriate internet settings (I think they have n/a if you don't know)

Then visit jamto this, register, click on old no. 7 Us festival file, and it should start

http://jamtothis.com/showthread.php?t=2924

jgdrag
02-07-2006, 09:57 PM
Just finishing watching the US Festival(that would be the newest release), SWEET, and as a bonus the 3 clips from Oakland 81 as well as 79's Dance The Night Away and Van Halen in Brazil

It has been a good night!

Roth and Roll