PDA

View Full Version : Black Hawk Down, 12 dead, When is enough enough?

LoungeMachine
01-08-2006, 10:31 AM
U.S. Black Hawk crashes in Iraq, 12 dead
Sun Jan 8, 2006 2:38 PM GMT

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A U.S. UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter crashed in northern Iraq on Saturday night, killing all 12 aboard in one of the worst incidents of its kind since the war began in 2003, the U.S. military said on Sunday.

Four crew and eight passengers were listed as being aboard, the military said in a statement, adding that the cause of the crash was under investigation.

The helicopter went down in a sparsely populated area 12 km (7.5 miles) east of the town of Tal Afar shortly before midnight on Saturday. It had been flying between bases in northern Iraq when communications were lost with the aircraft, the statement said.

An immediate search and rescue operation was launched from nearby military bases and the helicopter was located at midday on Sunday.

It was the worst helicopter crash since January 2005, when a U.S. transport helicopter crashed close to the Jordanian border in Anbar province, western Iraq, killing 30 Marines and one sailor.

Eleven people, including six U.S. civilians, were killed last April when their commercial helicopter was shot down.

Dozens of U.S.-led forces have been killed in helicopter crashes since the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in March 2003, some in accidents and some after being fired on by insurgents with shoulder-fired missiles or small arms.

Faced with dangerous roads and vast tracts of desert, the military uses helicopters as its main means of transport to move troops and supplies between bases dotted around the country.

In some of the worst incidents, two U.S. Black Hawk helicopters collided under fire in Mosul in November 2003, killing 17 soldiers, a week after another Black Hawk was shot down killing six.

A Black Hawk was shot down near Falluja in January 2004, killing all nine on board.

Phil theStalker
01-08-2006, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
U.S. Black Hawk crashes in Iraq, 12 dead
Sun Jan 8, 2006 2:38 PM GMT

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A U.S. UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter crashed in northern Iraq on Saturday night, killing all 12 aboard in one of the worst incidents of its kind since the war began in 2003, the U.S. military said on Sunday...

BUSH 01-05-06: "Things are getting better in Iraq."
I said it was enuff yeasterday. SEE:
www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=31780

:spank:

DrMaddVibe
01-08-2006, 11:40 AM
LM, nicker00 is gonna be pissed you took his funfest reporting duties!!!

If you're going to cheer this stuff on don't forget to laugh or smile!

Nickdfresh
01-08-2006, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
LM, nicker00 is gonna be pissed you took his funfest reporting duties!!!

If you're going to cheer this stuff on don't forget to laugh or smile!

I didn't even comment on this crash, but maybe a cowardly user of soldiers like you wants to cover up their honorable deaths much like the Soviet's did.

Your a coward and a traitor, much like the chickenhawk pResident you voted for.

aSSvibe, you're practically a communist or fascist with your delusional rantings, mindless devotion to the corrupt party, and apparent love for censorship as it is. Why don't you check the Soviets policy on Afghanistan KIA reporting? You seem to want to adopt it. Come aSSvibe, admit it, you wanna' censor all deaths in IRAQ, to cover for the ineptitude of Fearless cheerLeader, don't'cha sunshine "patriot."

Join back up old man, they can use a little cannon-fodder and comic relief. Until then, shut the fuck up you phony-baloney little bitch, and stop hiding behind real service men, old man...

Nickdfresh
01-08-2006, 11:56 AM
BTW, there's five more Marines that died in combat yesterday that gayvibe doesn't want you to know about, perhaps he can invent stories about how they died in "accidents" for da' Party...

DrMaddVibe
01-08-2006, 12:00 PM
You're a fucking retard nicker00.

I don't delight in posting up stories of dead US soldiers in the manner you do to poke fun at the Bush administration and disgrace the soldier's honor.

They served, they died and I won't relish in the fact that they make a democratic lib's wet dream of a headline!

As far as the rest of your rant...anyone that's been posting here for more than a year knows that I'm the FARTHEST thing from a communist!

It proves how fucking stupid you really are!

Now get out there and cheer lil' nicker00!

Nickdfresh
01-08-2006, 12:09 PM
You're a fucking retard nicker00.

I don't delight in posting up stories of dead US soldiers in the manner you do to poke fun at the Bush administration and disgrace the soldier's honor.

Um, who delighted? LOUNGE posted a story from CNN. We're not supposed to talk about it because it shames you as both dum and cowardly?

They served, they died and I won't relish in

WHO'S FUCKING RELISHING IN THAT FACT RETARD!!?? Post that link you cunt. As I distinctly recall, there's a "sad" face at the top of this link you complete and utter douche bag. If it were up to you, we'd never know about this...

the fact that they make a democratic lib's wet dream of a headline!

Yeah, that's why (most) "democratic libs" want them out of IRAQ. Well, I guess conversely you seem to enjoy Americans dying in IRAQ (as long as it isn't you) because you support the war. You could give a shit about those guys, they're just little green toy soldiers to you, merely cannon fodder...

In fact, you support them continuing to be killed to cover a failed policy which is clearly NOT getting any better. Your loyalty is to a failed president, not to America or it's armed forces...

As far as the rest of your rant...anyone that's been posting here for more than a year knows that I'm the FARTHEST thing from a communist!

Oh, you have much in common with commies. Your amateurish retard right wing rants not withstanding....

It proves how fucking stupid you really are!

Now get out there and cheer lil' nicker00!

Pot tea-kettle aSSvibe....

Get out there and cheer your "toy soldiers" dying for your inadequacies...

LoungeMachine
01-08-2006, 12:12 PM
My thread asked a very SIMPLE question, ASSVibe.

When is enough, enough?

Haven't we "accomplished" everything you and your ilk claim we were there to do?

How many more do you want to die for military bases, oil pipelines, and private contractors?

Tell us, ASSVIBE......what did those 12 die for? Elections?

Phil theStalker
01-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I didn't even comment on this crash, but maybe a cowardly user of soldiers like you wants to cover up their honorable deaths much like the Soviet's did.

Your a coward and a traitor, much like the chickenhawk pResident you voted for.

aSSvibe, you're practically a communist or fascist with your delusional rantings, mindless devotion to the corrupt party, and apparent love for censorship as it is. Why don't you check the Soviets policy on Afghanistan KIA reporting? You seem to want to adopt it. Come aSSvibe, admit it, you wanna' censor all deaths in IRAQ, to cover for the ineptitude of Fearless cheerLeader, don't'cha sunshine "patriot."

Join back up old man, they can use a little cannon-fodder and comic relief. Until then, shut the fuck up you phony-baloney little bitch, and stop hiding behind real service men, old man... I usually post my own comments here, but I can't top this o1ne.

COVER UP DEAD AMERICANS?
THE POWER FLOWS FROM THE PEOPLE TO THE GOVERNMENT
NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND
So Don't Let The American People Know Everything That's Going On

LoungeMachine
01-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Typical Neo-Cunt tactics.....

Don't like the Headline/Thread.....blame the messenger, and tell everyone how he "relishes the deaths"

Fuck you ASSVibe, you worthless piece of shit.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Phil theStalker
01-08-2006, 12:20 PM
My thread asked a very SIMPLE question, ASSVibe.

When is enough, enough?

Haven't we "accomplished" everything you and your ilk claim we were there to do?

How many more do you want to die for military bases, oil pipelines, and private contractors?

Tell us, ASSVIBE......what did those 12 die for? Elections? In a way many are dying f4or the new American revolution that's coming over here out of their deaths over there.

"May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
Samuel Adams August 1, 1776

Warham
01-08-2006, 12:53 PM
I now know why Cathedral doesn't post here any more.

Phil theStalker
01-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I now know why Cathedral doesn't post here any more. Why?

I thought he was getting a tan.

DrMaddVibe
01-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Truth hurts, doesn't it?

You wouldn't know would you?:cool:

FORD
01-08-2006, 03:36 PM
I now know why Cathedral doesn't post here any more.

At least Cathedral always admitted when he was wrong. And usually when the Chimp was wrong.

You were headed in that direction too, but then you backslid.

AssVibe refuses to acknowledge any wrongdoing on the part of the BCE at all. Hell, even Chimpy himself has admitted to more mistakes than AssVibe has. (But not nearly enough)

DrMaddVibe
01-08-2006, 04:18 PM
The mere fact that you assclowns are pissed I called you out on your "game" is ALL I needed to know about how fucking low you "people" really are!

ford...I've called out Bush's misgivings...you just read what you want and regurgitate you left leanings.

DLR'sCock
01-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Apparently it must be the right wing nutbag neocons who must love dead US soldiers since they're all about keeping the soldiers in an area where they get killed everyday for a bullshit phoney war that was brought forth from lies and manipulation. You must love when US soldiers die, when Iraqi women and children die.

disgraceful.......you right wing lunatics should be ashamed.....just a bunch of blood thirsty pieces of shit....

These stories of reality that are posted are a reality check of what YOU right wing nut jobs want and support by wanting to keep these kids in Iraq. You do this, you kill them. Own it, it's your's.

Nickdfresh
01-08-2006, 04:51 PM
The mere fact that you assclowns are pissed I called you out on your "game" is ALL I needed to know about how fucking low you "people" really are!

ford...I've called out Bush's misgivings...you just read what you want and regurgitate you left leanings.

Assvibe, you're as thick as J-LO's ass. Typical mindless shit sucking BushEEP. Keep on defending Fearless cheerLeader to the end.

I'd love to see the aSSvibe post calling out Bush as anything but the gweatestest,' bestest' w'eader we evea' had!

DrMaddVibe
01-08-2006, 05:45 PM
I'm not defending Bush, you fuckhead!

I'm pointing to you and douche machine posting the daily body count. Its fucking sick.

Nickdfresh
01-08-2006, 05:50 PM

I'm pointing to you and douche machine posting the daily body count. Its fucking sick.

No, you're just unable to come to grips that the idiot you voted for is killing American soldiers in a war we never should have entered, and you're a cheerleader sycophant for it all. Yeah, I'm the sick one Mrs.SADDVIBE. The "daily body counts" are from the news, you know, that annoying thing you never read?

Stick a tampon in it....

DrMaddVibe
01-08-2006, 06:29 PM
I love it when I'm right!

Keep crying about it nicker00!

All you're doing is proving I'm correct about your motives for delighting in the deaths of US soldiers.

LoungeMachine
01-08-2006, 06:33 PM

God damn you are so fucking pathetic.

1- No one here posts the daily body count, and if I'm lying, post a link fuckbag.

2- Pointing out needless deaths is not sick, continuing to pretend you understand and support the reason[s] we're still there and dying, is

Do you read newspapers? Do you listen to the radio? Do you own a TV?

They actually do list the daily counts in many cases.......but I don't.

So there goes that lame ass argument of your's.

I'll post whatever I want, whenever I want, and if you don't like it, don't click on MY THREADS and post in them, pussy.

You're so fucking predictable.

And by all means, please post a link where you called out Bush for anything :rolleyes:

We're losing men and women for no reason now. And you either know it, and are too chickenshit to admit it, or you're just dumber than we thought.

Either way, I couldn't possibly care less.

You're not even worth the attention anymore.

DrMaddVibe
01-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Any headline with US soldiers and deaths in it and you 2 get giddy!

Some reason you want to bash on Bush but you forget that there is someone's mother, father, brother, sister, husband or wife seeing the same headline and if affects them for real.

You gutless assbags post up these types of articles because you want us to cut and run. We're there, and we'll finish the damn thing without your kind.

Wanna prove you're a real musician? Go over there and play for the troops douche machine.

Phil theStalker
01-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Assvibe, you're as thick as J-LO's ass. Typical mindless shit sucking BushEEP. Keep on defending Fearless cheerLeader to the end.

I'd love to see the aSSvibe post calling out Bush as anything but the gweatestest,' bestest' w'eader we evea' had!
Did you hear J-LO hired t2wo limos t2o drive her t2o da Grammy Awards?

O1ne f4or her and o1ne f4or her ass.:D

Phil theStalker
01-08-2006, 07:14 PM

All you're doing is proving I'm correct about your motives for delighting in the deaths of US soldiers. Yoo're just a troll at dis point. :rolleyes:

Phil theStalker
01-08-2006, 07:23 PM

Some reason you want to bash on Bush but you forget that there is someone's mother, father, brother, sister, husband or wife seeing the same headline and if affects them for real.

You gutless assbags post up these types of articles because you want us to cut and run. We're there, and we'll finish the damn thing without your kind.

Wanna prove you're a real musician? Go over there and play for the troops douche machine.
"We're there"? huh

YOU aren't there, Trollie.:mad:

Nickdfresh
01-08-2006, 07:28 PM

All you're doing is proving I'm correct about your motives for delighting in the deaths of US soldiers.

I love it when everyone thinks you're a mentally challanged douche bag.:D

You the only one crying. Typical Ms.SaddVibe, get's owned, can't take it.

Phil theStalker
01-08-2006, 07:34 PM
I love it when everyone thinks you're a mentally challanged douche bag.:D

You the only one crying. Typical Ms.SaddVibe, get's owned, can't take it.
I like her dress, butt her hair is so...Sioux Soiux from da Banshees.

Nickdfresh
01-08-2006, 07:34 PM

Why don't you go over and play for 'em bASSist wanna'be? Better yet, why don't you join up old man?

"Gutless?" Well fuck head, I'm not the one bitching and moaning while I hide behind others' you fag. You believe in this shit so much, put your money where your white trash mouth is. Just sit in your little gated trailer park, and bitch on the internet how others' are "gutless." Come' macho macho man, show us your madd insurgent quashing skills. What a pathetic cliche' joke you are...LMAO

Phil theStalker
01-08-2006, 07:45 PM
Why don't you go over and play for 'em bASSist wanna'be? Better yet, why don't you join up old man?

"Gutless?" Well fuck head, I'm not the one bitching and moaning while I hide behind others' you fag. You believe in this shit so much, put your money where your white trash mouth is. Just sit in your little gated trailer park, and bitch on the internet how others' are "gutless." Come' macho macho man, show us your madd insurgent quashing skills. What a pathetic cliche' joke you are...LMAO
Cuntparing da trollie t2o trailer park residents (remember dat band, da Residents? I digress) is an insult t2o trailer park cuntmmuniTITies EVERYWHERE.:D

We better lay aff bef4ore we tear a hole in da universe.

Nickdfresh
01-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Cuntparing da trollie t2o trailer park residents (remember dat band, da Residents? I digress) is an insult t2o trailer park cuntmmuniTITies EVERYWHERE.:D

We better lay aff bef4ore we tear a hole in da universe.

Sorry bro.:D Talking more aboot the stereotypical mentality than the actual geographical local...

LoungeMachine
01-08-2006, 07:54 PM

Giddy?

Fuck you're stupid. I mean seriously fucked in the head.

Prove I'm a "real" musician by going over there and playing??

Jesus H. Christ, congratulations on the most insipid, off topic attempt at humor thus far.

We post these articles because we want to "cut and run"????? Fuck off airhead. Don't pretend to understand our hatred and motivations regardling this senseless war.

Finish the damn thing? Really? Back up what you're saying FOR ONCE.

Tell us all tough guy, how will we "finish" this? I'd really like to know.

I can't believe I used to give you credit for a little bit of intelligence.

You make 4morequeers look bright. :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
01-08-2006, 08:00 PM

Nice:D

Cliche does just about sum it up, too.

Sabre rattling internet tough-guy sits in his trailer park and blames us for posting FACTS that rain on his pity-parade LMMFAO:D

Don't like the thread, stay the fuck our ASSbite.

Jealous little never was :cool:

Phil theStalker
01-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Giddy?

Fuck you're stupid. I mean seriously fucked in the head.

Prove I'm a "real" musician by going over there and playing?? :rolleyes:
I've played in worse places than Iraq.:D

LoungeMachine
01-08-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
I've played in worse places than Iraq.:D

Me t2o:D

Phil theStalker
01-08-2006, 08:05 PM
Me t2o:D There's a band on this board, I know tit.

4 aff us should git t2ogether here, 5 of us should get t2ogether there and jam.

It should be done. ;)

LoungeMachine
01-08-2006, 08:07 PM
While we're on the subject......

Neo-Cons I have respect for:

BBB
d2
Warpig
ELVIS
jacksmar

Idiot Busheep with zero cred and no real signs of intelligence:

4morequeers
ASSbite

It's The Frontline, ASShat, not FAUX NEWS

You get the good, the bad, and the fucking UGLY headlines in here. Can't hack it? Then go somewhere else, bitch.

jhale667
01-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Nice:D

Jealous little never was :cool:

OUCH MAN! :lol: Wicked burn!

Phil theStalker
01-08-2006, 08:17 PM

BBB
d2
Warpig
ELVIS
jacksmar

4morequeers
ASSbite

You get the good, the bad, and the fucking UGLY headlines in here. Can't hack it? Then go somewhere else, bitch.
Yoo've got tit DOWN, mman!

Just like LeBron.

I singled out those t2wo as trollies.:D

LoungeMachine
01-08-2006, 08:19 PM

Have someone with an IQ above room temp. read the thread title to you, and look at the "smilie" that went with it, and see if you can't possibly comprehend the context of it.

This was not "in battle" or some major combat operation liberating civilians or finding WMDs......

These 12 people did not have to die.

Are you really that stupid?

Nevermind. That last question was purely rhetorical.

LoungeMachine
01-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Your ASSVibe troll doll appears to be anatomically correct as well, Phil.

Phil theStalker
01-08-2006, 08:25 PM
Have someone with an IQ above room temp. read the thread title to you, and look at the "smilie" that went with it, and see if you can't possibly comprehend the context of it.

This was not "in battle" or some major combat operation liberating civilians or finding WMDs......

These 12 people did not have to die.

Are you really that stupid?

Nevermind. That last question was purely rhetorical.
My 14 from Brook Park, Ohio are still gone...forever.:(

Phil theStalker
01-08-2006, 08:26 PM
anatomy, lobotomy, t2oo
NO BALLZ!

HAHA! :D

Yoo dirty boy.

Nickdfresh
01-08-2006, 09:04 PM

BBB
d2
Warpig
ELVIS
jacksmar

4morequeers
ASSbite

Ditto. I'll give props to BIG TRAIN and, well, CATHEDRAL isn't really a Neo CON, but he's right and cool at the same time.

LoungeMachine
01-08-2006, 09:48 PM
BT tends to hate being hung as a CON, but he's great as well...

Catheter at least had the BALLS to call at BushCO

scamper
01-09-2006, 08:19 AM
sorry I thought this was a somalia thread

Warham
01-09-2006, 02:35 PM
I'm glad this is such a love-fest in here.

FORD
01-09-2006, 02:52 PM
I'm glad this is such a love-fest in here. http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/crazy/218.gifhttp://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/crazy/240.gifhttp://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/crazy/240.gifhttp://img113.echo.cx/img113/7518/rasta2bigsmoke0gf.gifhttp://img113.echo.cx/img113/7518/rasta2bigsmoke0gf.gifhttp://freeweb.supereva.com/esorciccio2002/smilies/war.gif