PDA

View Full Version : 12 + 5 = 17

Phil theStalker
01-08-2006, 09:17 PM
We need some brave men in this country and stop sending them to Iraq.

The dems and repukes better get out of Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, and head home or there's going t2o be a change in leadership without a vote.

We need jobs building t2wo new pipelines from the North Slope in Alaska. There's only o1ne now.

We need an energy plan f4or this nation that doesn't involve foreign oil.

But a faction in this country who has taken over the congress, the senate, and the executive branch are planning the opposite with a billion dollar 'embassy' in Bagdhad.

No, I don't think so.

We are not peacenick hippies.

We break things.

We will take back the country.

I'm just spending a Sunday night here t2onight.

I'm going t2o be at a local milita meeting this coming Saturday. I'll fill you in on Sunday. And, this month I'll be leaving Ohio "show me your papers" state t2o visit friends training in Michigan.

I also understand the founder of the Michigan militia units (after WACO) is going t2o Alaska t2o form units there. Oil, baybee, oil.

This is totally defensive.

If I'm ever shot on I'll shoot back.

I won't shoot fir1st, or "preemtive" which is their way. (sic)

:spank:
=PtS=

Phil theStalker
01-08-2006, 09:47 PM
I the future we're going t2o open Bohemian Grove as a museum.;)

Phil theStalker
01-09-2006, 09:13 AM
It's Monday.

They're still saying 'black hawk', 12 killed.

But there were also 5 marines on the ground killed.

12 + 5 = 17 U.S. soldiers killed.

The dead worries me, but what worries me more is that not one news media has added 12 + 5 = 17 U.S. service men killed. Nope. Nobody can add at CNN, FOX, AP, no place.

And that is bad for a free nation.

We are in a corporatist, fascist police state where the power of the corporations, the media to financing to manufacturing down the line are merged with government power by these criminals in office.

The UK is next.

You supported this new rise of fascism - in America, and you too will suffer when it is ended.

The end is coming, because there is going to be an uprising of enough of our countrymen to do it. Just like before. And, your British leaders will have no 'friends' in office in America after that, during that, and you'll be on your own in a dangerous, dark, hard world when you are no longer an empire that can take care of itself without your fascist, corporate American 'friends'.

You dark days of want are coming, Brits...unless you forcibly remove your criminals in office, but that might be hard to do since the government has disarmed the people in Britian and in Australia, etc.

The Rothschilds have you and your government(s) in Europe just where they want you.

Sorry, folks.

12 black hawk + 5 marines = 17 killed U.S. service men, but click on this, www.cnn.com, and see if they can add that up.

Do the math.

:(

Nickdfresh
01-09-2006, 09:27 AM
I put this in that thread PHIL. And I've said before that we're losing guys four, five, seven at a time now. Not just in one'zies and two'zies anymore. The IRAQI insurgents are able to keep up a level of both legitimate resistance and illegitimate terrorism, despite our best efforts, because there simply aren't enough troops in IRAQ to do the job. So either fucking send more (as Sen. McCAIN proposes), and make this a REAL societal political issue and not just the rhetorical fodder for idiots, or just gradually pull our guys out and let the IRAQIs fight their own civil war...Because right now, we're throwing away the lives of our best and brightest for what? Is it dibs on future oil rights? That ain't gonna' happen...

Right now, BUSH's plan is nothing but a half-assed effort, with the window dressing of feel-good political rhetoric.

Phil theStalker
01-09-2006, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I put this in that thread PHIL. And I've said before that we're losing guys four, five, seven at a time now. Not just in one'zies and two'zies anymore. The IRAQI insurgents are able to keep up a level of both legitimate resistance and illegitimate terrorism, despite our best efforts, because there simply aren't enough troops in IRAQ to do the job. So either fucking send more (as Sen. McCAIN proposes), and make this a REAL societal political issue and not just the rhetorical fodder for idiots, or just gradually pull our guys out and let the IRAQIs fight their own civil war...Because right now, we're throwing away the lives of our best and brightest for what? Is future oil rights? That ain't gonna' happen... You're not CNN. I appreciate reading from your intellect. You will be taking care of your own family and neighbors during this uprising. You sound like you are a good shot from what I read about what you know, brother.

Don't start the uprising to the new fascism cancer on mankind, "globaism", but when it comes let it start here!

Well, it's got to start here, because they don't have guns in the UK, the will, or the money.

It's up to Americans to lead the world again.

You sound to me like a good shot and you know when and who to shoot.

"Wait until you see the whites of their eyes and then aim low."
American Revolution

I may sound negative, but I'm not a cynic.

I'm going to speak my mind and defend myself.