1) lawyers
2- car salesman
3 - politicians

1 & 3 tell me this should be in the Front Line.:D

Terry
01-11-2006, 10:35 PM
Anyone in marketing or advertising

Anyone who writes for prime-time, major network sitcoms

Religious facists, regardless of denomination, who feel their beliefs entitle them to tell the rest of us how to live. Not how they THINK we should live, but to use voter-bloc pressure to attempt to enact laws forcing the rest of us to do as they want.

Cable-tv prime-time news show hosts.

The snotty rich (got nothing against those who have money. grew up with and make plenty myself, but was taught to NEVER confuse that with being better than anyone else)

Those cocksuckers at Remington's Steak House who consistently cook my medium filet mignon either rare or well-done. Next time those fuckers screw my order up, I'm taking hostages.

Soccer-mom twats in their SUVs chock full o' brtas at the front of the line waiting for the light to change, yammering on their cell phones, not having their shit together when it turns green, holding up the rest of us. Have half a mind to get out and give them a kick in the cunt to get them moving if it wouldn't ruin the shine on my shoes. Put the phone down and drive!

Oh, and George Clooney. Yeah, yeah, you made a movie about McCarthyism and offer sly allusions about how timely it is to talk about the erosion of civil liberties in this country. Fine, just be a man and say George Bush is a wannabe quasi-dictator. Don't be a cryptic, smarmy little pussy about it.

bfm
01-11-2006, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Anyone in marketing or advertising

Anyone who writes for prime-time, major network sitcoms

Religious facists, regardless of denomination, who feel their beliefs entitle them to tell the rest of us how to live. Not how they THINK we should live, but to use voter-bloc pressure to attempt to enact laws forcing the rest of us to do as they want.

Cable-tv prime-time news show hosts.

It has been summed up here

nice call!!

The snotty rich (got nothing against those who have money. grew up with and make plenty myself, but was taught to NEVER confuse that with being better than anyone else)

Those cocksuckers at Remington's Steak House who consistently cook my medium filet mignon either rare or well-done. Next time those fuckers screw my order up, I'm taking hostages.

Soccer-mom twats in their SUVs chock full o' brtas at the front of the line waiting for the light to change, yammering on their cell phones, not having their shit together when it turns green, holding up the rest of us. Have half a mind to get out and give them a kick in the cunt to get them moving if it wouldn't ruin the shine on my shoes. Put the phone down and drive!

Oh, and George Clooney. Yeah, yeah, you made a movie about McCarthyism and offer sly allusions about how timely it is to talk about the erosion of civil liberties in this country. Fine, just be a man and say George Bush is a wannabe quasi-dictator. Don't be a cryptic, smarmy little pussy about it.

Hardrock69
01-12-2006, 01:36 AM
Damn Terry...good call!

Jimmy Jingles
01-12-2006, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Sammy Who??
ok you no good bastards

1) lawyers
2- car salesman
3 - politicians

please add to this list

Hagar Fagbitos

Clowns

Trolls who spunk up this site

Child Molesters

Telemarketers

The Elderly

flappo
01-12-2006, 01:03 PM
shirley **ne**i

a dumb italian cunt who wasted $1000 of my dough and fucked up my xmas

i hope she drops dead of anal cancer , her ugly fucking kid too

fuck you BEEYOTCH

:D

Dan
01-12-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by flappo
shirley **ne**i

a dumb italian cunt who wasted $1000 of my dough and fucked up my xmas

i hope she drops dead of anal cancer , her ugly fucking kid too

fuck you BEEYOTCH

But did you Fuck her?:)

flappo
01-12-2006, 03:32 PM
only metaphorically speaking

i faaked the slag over

BIG TIME

BWAHAHA

Mr Grimsdale
01-12-2006, 03:41 PM
go on flappo

spill the beans

what's all this about?

flappo
01-12-2006, 04:04 PM
saome fucking whore who wasted a month of my time supposedly renting a shop / flat combo i had on the market

turns out she's a fucking loony

only good bit is she owes a load of legal fukkas a FORTUNE

hahah

oh faaak

faakin dago bastaaads

Golden AWe
01-12-2006, 04:24 PM
ahahhahahahah

to have been the fly on the wall...

Mr Grimsdale
01-12-2006, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by flappo
saome fucking whore who wasted a month of my time supposedly renting a shop / flat combo i had on the market

turns out she's a fucking loony

only good bit is she owes a load of legal fukkas a FORTUNE

hahah

oh faaak

faakin dago bastaaads

into the mincing machine