PDA

View Full Version : Bowling Shows...

blonddgirl777
01-10-2006, 10:28 PM
A friend of mine (wich I won't name :p ), it telling me that I am "not normal" for being reluctant to wearing
Bowling shoes!!!

Wadaya tink?

I mean... isn't there thousands of people (with all sorts of foot koodies) that wear those every day? :confused:

frets5150
01-10-2006, 10:41 PM
Do you go out to restaurants ???
There is a reason why I ask

blonddgirl777
01-10-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by frets5150
Do you go out to restaurants ???
There is a reason why I ask

I know... I know...

But you can catch athlete's feet with Bowling shows!
I never got sick from a restaurant...

Cathedral
01-10-2006, 11:00 PM
For real, if you have ever put a utensil in your mouth at a diner then bowling shoes are the least of your problems with kooties.

One of my "things" happens to be NOT using public utensils that aren't wrapped in plastic, and i'm weird about toilets too, i only use my own to shit in.
I'll piss anywhere though....on anything or anybody for that matter depending on my sobriety and demeanor at that time.

Hell, i won't even let a water spotted dish, fork, knife or spoon into the cabinets or drawers in my kitchen.
I have a lot of quirks some think are extreme, but i don't screw around with germs.

Some have 5 minute rules about food falling on the ground, I have no such rule as it becomes garbage on contact with any surface that isn't my mouth or the plate it was served on.

I also want to say that i came in here to bitch about Bowling Shows, like that one, what was it, "The BPA King of Bowling" program....man how my Father tortured us as kids with that shit every Saturday.

I'd rather jack-off in open view at a funeral and bust my load all over the corpse than ever watch another bowling show again.

By the way, I suggest buying your own pair of bowling shoes if you bowl regularly...The cost of shoes is minimal compared to dealing with foot fungus. ;)

blonddgirl777
01-10-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
...By the way, I suggest buying your own pair of bowling shoes if you bowl regularly...The cost of shoes is minimal compared to dealing with foot fungus. ;)

This will be the 2nd time... and we'll go to a "Midnight Bowling" thing...
I don't think I will be a regular bowler.

blonddgirl777
01-10-2006, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
A friend of mine (wich I won't name :p ), it telling me that I am "not normal" for being reluctant to wearing
Bowling shoes!!!

Wadaya tink?

I mean... isn't there thousands of people (with all sorts of foot koodies) that wear those every day? :confused:

O.M.G!!!

I wrote SHOWS instead of SHOES....
(now I can't edit anymore)

Cathedral
01-10-2006, 11:08 PM
Oh, ok, well then, just don't sweat in the rentals, lol.

frets5150
01-10-2006, 11:55 PM
Think about it a restaurant lets say for argument sake seats 400 people per day times that by 7 days per week thats 2800 people per week.Now times that by one year that's over 145;600 people per year now you go in at the end of the year you just ate off a fork that over (ESTIMATE)1;000 people just ate from thru out the year.THAT'S WHY I BRING MY OWN FORK .Do you think they clean them like you clean them at home 1 quick dunk that's it.So don't worry about the show's.:D

Cathedral
01-11-2006, 02:08 AM
I washed a few restaurant dishes in my day and they were never cleaner before or after i left the establishments.

But for the record, in all the years i've bowled, and i used to be on a summer league, I never got any fungus from rental shoe's and never owned my own pair.

I find it harder to sit on strange toilets and other people's computer chairs because you know 98% of men sit at their comps naked as a jay bird jackin the stalk.

The whole bowling shoe kootie thing is just so far down my list i'm not even sure it would make the list anyhoo.

Ally_Kat
01-11-2006, 02:22 AM
what?! Do you guys not wear socks with your bowling shoes? My friends and I bowl all the friggen time and none of us has caught the bowling shoe cooties.

Dan
01-11-2006, 02:22 AM
I washed a few restaurant dishes in my day and they were never cleaner before or after i left the establishments.

But for the record, in all the years i've bowled, and i used to be on a summer league, I never got any fungus from rental shoe's and never owned my own pair.

I find it harder to sit on strange toilets and other people's computer chairs because you know 98% of men sit at their comps naked as a jay bird jackin the stalk.

The whole bowling shoe kootie thing is just so far down my list i'm not even sure it would make the list anyhoo.

lol.

Brett
01-11-2006, 03:09 AM
Jesus you crazy fuckers, go spend $15 on cheap bowling shoes then.

Shit I'll use my PBA discount and get them for you for $7.

saint
01-11-2006, 05:18 AM
Keep your money Brett.

From what I heard you keep asking others for theirs all the time.

DavidLeeNatra
01-11-2006, 05:36 AM
you are in good company :D

http://www.stud.fernuni-hagen.de/q4837037/images/bestal/large/418c.jpg

Carmine
01-11-2006, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by Brett
Jesus you crazy fuckers, go spend $15 on cheap bowling shoes then.

Shit I'll use my PBA discount and get them for you for $7.

:D

blonddgirl777
01-11-2006, 06:48 AM
... I find it harder to sit on strange toilets...

When I leave the house for a public place... I put my mind into "constipation mode"...

blonddgirl777
01-11-2006, 07:10 AM
... and other people's computer chairs because you know 98% of men sit at their comps naked as a jay bird jackin the stalk...

What about hotel rooms: carpets, matress, pillows, remote controls (used to watch pron.) etc... :confused:

Cathedral
01-11-2006, 09:05 AM
What about hotel rooms: carpets, matress, pillows, remote controls (used to watch pron.) etc... :confused:

I always request a change of bed clothes, ever since '98 when i stayed at the Ho Jo Inn in Virginia and i got the creepies laying on their nasty half ass cleaned linens.
I also pack a deluxe box of sanitary wipes, the anti-bacterial kind, for every long haul trip i take.
I'm a clean freak, so i pretty much leave rooms cleaner than when i found them, lol.

Oh, and i never shop for the cheapest rooms anymore, it's always the Hampton Inn for my taste, they are a much cleaner establishment where a complaint actually results in action being taken to fix problems.

But i tell ya, if i had ever gotten anything i didn't want from staying in a nasty hotel/motel, I'd be filing a lawsuit against them in a heartbeat after first reporting the place to the Health Board.
Even those places with $25 rooms have rules and conditions to abide by from state to state.
I'm the guy that makes them understand their responsibilities and raises hell if they don't correct things i find that are below par.

I bet i am probably the only guy you'd ever meet that has rubber gloves on my weekly shopping list.
Plus i spend a large amount of my time in a nursing home where you never know what could be laying on any surface at any given time.

Seriously, the older i get the harder it is to deal with my Howard Hughs germ complex, it gets steadily worse by the year.
It is to the point where if a woman puts her lips on a glass i am drinking from i get very angry and sick to my stomach thinking of what germ she may have left on it. it doesn't even matter that i may have already been intimate with her either.

What is it that makes people drink after someone else anyway?
My rule there is that if you drink after me, the drink becomes yours and i won't touch it again.
Touch the food on my plate and you may spark a violent outbreak you'll never forget and ends any future dates.

Hell, I can hardly even shake a strangers hand without getting paranoid if i can't immediately find a bathroom to wash my hands.
You never know when some dude has just finished jerkin his gerkin and didn't wash up after....believe me, there are people out there who find it to be a funny little game to do shit like that.

You just never really know whats around you, so my home has become my controlled safety zone.
I always feel a sense of relief when i come home to my space.

blonddgirl777
01-11-2006, 09:34 AM
... Hell, I can hardly even shake a strangers hand without getting paranoid if i can't immediately find a bathroom to wash my hands.
You never know when some dude has just finished jerkin his gerkin and didn't wash up after....believe me, there are people out there who find it to be a funny little game to do shit like that...

That is soooooo disgusting! :(

thome
01-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Jakkin the stalk... AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

frets5150
01-11-2006, 11:01 AM
I always request a change of bed clothes, ever since '98 when i stayed at the Ho Jo Inn in Virginia and i got the creepies laying on their nasty half ass cleaned linens.
I also pack a deluxe box of sanitary wipes, the anti-bacterial kind, for every long haul trip i take.
I'm a clean freak, so i pretty much leave rooms cleaner than when i found them, lol.

Oh, and i never shop for the cheapest rooms anymore, it's always the Hampton Inn for my taste, they are a much cleaner establishment where a complaint actually results in action being taken to fix problems.

But i tell ya, if i had ever gotten anything i didn't want from staying in a nasty hotel/motel, I'd be filing a lawsuit against them in a heartbeat after first reporting the place to the Health Board.
Even those places with $25 rooms have rules and conditions to abide by from state to state.
I'm the guy that makes them understand their responsibilities and raises hell if they don't correct things i find that are below par.

I bet i am probably the only guy you'd ever meet that has rubber gloves on my weekly shopping list.
Plus i spend a large amount of my time in a nursing home where you never know what could be laying on any surface at any given time.

Seriously, the older i get the harder it is to deal with my Howard Hughs germ complex, it gets steadily worse by the year.
It is to the point where if a woman puts her lips on a glass i am drinking from i get very angry and sick to my stomach thinking of what germ she may have left on it. it doesn't even matter that i may have already been intimate with her either.

What is it that makes people drink after someone else anyway?
My rule there is that if you drink after me, the drink becomes yours and i won't touch it again.
Touch the food on my plate and you may spark a violent outbreak you'll never forget and ends any future dates.

Hell, I can hardly even shake a strangers hand without getting paranoid if i can't immediately find a bathroom to wash my hands.
You never know when some dude has just finished jerkin his gerkin and didn't wash up after....believe me, there are people out there who find it to be a funny little game to do shit like that.

You just never really know whats around you, so my home has become my controlled safety zone.
I always feel a sense of relief when i come home to my space.

It don't matter what hotel you go to.They did a swab test in the best of hotels and you know the bedspread if you enter the room and feel tired and just plop down on the bed well don't.They found Mites Lice And Semen stains on the Bedspread. They also Swabed the toilet seat Fecal material was found among other things:eek:

Cathedral
01-11-2006, 11:01 AM
That is soooooo disgusting! :(

This is the kind of shit i think about in silence, welcome to my nightmare, lmmfao.

I have a dangerous lack of trust in all people, you just never know what someone is capable of no matter how well you THINK you know them.

That goes triple for strangers.

manwiththedogs
01-11-2006, 11:11 AM
O.M.G!!!

I wrote SHOWS instead of SHOES....
(now I can't edit anymore)

No Shit...I thought this was a thread devoted to "Bowling for Dollars"...lol

Cathedral
01-11-2006, 11:13 AM
It don't matter what hotel you go to.They did a swab test in the best of hotels and you know the bedspread if you enter the room and feel tired and just plop down on the bed well don't.They found Mites Lice And Semen stains on the Bedspread. They also Swabed the toilet seat Fecal material was found among other things:eek:

That's very true, but you have to stay somewhere and that's why i always complain about dirty rooms no matter what.
I want to see them put sheets on the bed that weren't there before i was, lol.
But incidentally, you will have a much cleaner room at the Hampton than you will at a Ho Jo owned by Mohammed and his smelly little family.

I understand that even people with money can be very nasty individuals.

Do you keep your toothbrush in the bathroom?
I'll bet you money there is fecal matter found on that as well if it is.

When you flush a toilet the swirling water creates a microscopic mist that floats through the air carrying contaminants with it, and it lands wherever it lands.
We may as well just use the toilet brush on our teeth at that point.

blonddgirl777
01-11-2006, 11:17 AM
... They also Swabed the toilet seat Fecal material was found among other things:eek:

Fucked up!
There is... a lot worst than "Bowling Shoes", after all...

thome
01-11-2006, 11:19 AM
That's very true, but you have to stay somewhere and that's why i always complain about dirty rooms no matter what.
But incidentally, you will have a much cleaner room at the Hampton than you will at a Ho Jo owned by Mohammed and his smelly little family.

When you flush a toilet the swirling water creates a microscopic mist that floats through the air carrying contaminants with it, and it lands wherever it lands.

I say lighten up, its ok to beware of THINGS but this world has far
worse things that can happen.

I can stand some Funk its part of life .....

If you do not want to lighten up that's ok too, I'm just saying it beats
seeping in your car..:p

Cathedral
01-11-2006, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by thome
I say lighten up, its ok to beware of THINGS but this world has far
worse things that can happen.

I can stand some Funk its part of life .....

If you do not want to lighten up that's ok too, I'm just saying it beats
seeping in your car..:p

I can stand some funk too, but certain kinds of funk i do not want to mix with, know what i mean?

And i seriously do wish i could lighten up a little, this psychosis isn't much fun at all.

frets5150
01-11-2006, 11:35 AM

Geeze and I THOUGHT I WAS BAD lol so where do you keep your toothbrush? And before I go to the bathroom in my house I turn the water on first do my thing then wash my hands not with bar soap but with the pump bottle soap then shut off the water. So I don't turn off the water after i clean my hands then touch the faucet :)

frets5150
01-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Mohammed and his smelly little family Thank's You

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/FRETS5150/KhaledwFamily1.gif:D

thome
01-11-2006, 12:15 PM
Geeze and I THOUGHT I WAS BAD lol so where do you keep your toothbrush? And before I go to the bathroom in my house I turn the water on first do my thing then wash my hands not with bar soap but with the pump bottle soap then shut off the water. So I don't turn off the water after i clean my hands then touch the faucet :)

I saw a obsessive compulsive T.V. show a bout a guy who washed his
hands so many times(100+) durring the day they were wraw.

Cleanliness is cool and recomended But germs help build up your
Immune system so if you catch something substantial your body
is prepared to fight off the invader.

Fear factor(tv show) is proof the body is pretty freekin strong, those people eat
stuff i'd pass on my death bed to stay alive.YUK!

Mr Grimsdale
01-11-2006, 03:58 PM
i'll have the strawberry milkshake, said the frog

Cathedral
01-11-2006, 04:26 PM

I keep our toothbrushes in the linen closet in little cases and i boil them once a month and put them in a fresh case. this little habit was sparked by my daughter getting strep throat twice in one year and the Dr. kind of gave me the idea.

I agree that the body is pretty tough, but along with those bacteria and infections you don't have to worry about are those that can kill you, like HIV -n- shit.
One reason i am so cautious is because in the late 80's we had a singer in the band that contracted genital herpes from a groupie and when he found out he had it, it didn't stop him from spreading it to other chicks one bit...it is the only reason i left that band, but mostly because he tried sneaking a swig off my Jack Daniels bottle when i wasn't looking and i cracked him in the face for it.
The asshole just didn't care who's lives he screwed up by spreading that shit.

It's also why i stopped picking up women at gigs... too damned risky for me.
Besides i have this little thing about finding women that don't drink like fish or sleep with a different guy every other day.

So ya see, Bowling Shoe's are the least of our worries in society. :)

(See how i ended on topic there?
Cool, eh?)

LMMFAO......................

thome
01-11-2006, 05:04 PM
That was a Cool -Tie- back to the Bowling Shoes Show Question.

Bowling Show Shoes are the best i allways wear my Show Shoes
while Bowling at Only the Finest Four Star Bowling Shoe Show alleys..

Fantastic.....!!!!!

frets5150
01-11-2006, 05:32 PM
Would you wear bowling shoes after this guy wore them.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/FRETS5150/footjpgl.jpg:D

frets5150
01-11-2006, 05:35 PM
boil them once a month ?

I just throw mine out after 1 month

Ohh anyone here eat from pushcarts

blonddgirl777
01-11-2006, 07:18 PM
Would you wear bowling shoes after this guy wore them.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/FRETS5150/footjpgl.jpg:D

Tabarnac!

I don't eaven think that foot fits a shoe... :confused:

Matt White
01-12-2006, 01:02 PM
HA!

I remember going Drunken Bowling in college (The student center of the University I graduated from had a bowling alley in the basement!)....

My roommate had on a ratty pair of old shoes...he liked the bowling shoes he got there better...and he left still wearing the bowling shoes!!!:D

thome
01-12-2006, 01:13 PM
I'm so cool listen to this; I doubt that gal could walk and i couldn't
fit into womens shoes anyhow....OOps , lost alot of freinds...

I will chastise myself later for the sexist pig comment i just made.

But seriosly if you wear your own sock and practice even the
slightest amt of personal hygine you would have little to worry about.

Besides the little holes you stick you fingers in are the grungy part..

Matt White
01-13-2006, 12:31 PM
I have shoes that LOOK like bowling shoes...