PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor Rising Sun pt 2

lucky wilbury
04-03-2004, 10:35 PM
i know when Medal of Honor Rising Sun was first annouced and first released it was going to to a two part series. i haven't seen anyone news about a part 2 being released. in fact i haven't seen any news on part two if there still is one in a long while. anyone have any news on it?

Dr. Love
04-04-2004, 12:55 AM
You mean for XBOX? I've never cared for those games. They seem too ... I don't know what the right word is. The graphics disturb my eyes, and the game play disturbs my mind.

lucky wilbury
04-04-2004, 01:15 AM
i've got it on the ps2 but its available on all three consoles

Dr. Love
04-04-2004, 01:50 AM
is Ninja Gaiden out on PS2? Great game on xbox

lucky wilbury
04-04-2004, 03:24 AM
it's only on the xbox now but it wouldn't surprise me if it made it to the ps2 the same way splinter cell did after a few months.

High Life Man
04-04-2004, 11:27 PM
I'm waiting for the PC version. I loved the first one.

David Van Via
04-22-2004, 10:37 AM
PC versions of FPS are way better then console versions so I think I'll wait a while.

High Life Man
04-22-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by David Van Via
PC versions of FPS are way better then console versions so I think I'll wait a while.

Supposedly will be officially released in June.

Eyes of the Night
04-23-2004, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
The graphics disturb my eyes, and the game play disturbs my mind.

and that's exactly why I bought Allied Assault for my PC ...

I am playing on the "hard" level at level 5 ... got all the medals up to that point too and have had it for bout' 2 weeks ...

I just dig games taking me back into history and reliving it halfassley ... combat games do that for me seeing how I never lived it myself in a way ... specially vietnam games ...

:gulp:

David Van Via
05-19-2004, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by High Life Man
Supposedly will be officially released in June.

Really that's not as long a wait as I thought it would be!

Eyes of the Night
05-19-2004, 06:48 AM
I still have 2 expansions yet to buy before I get Rising Sun ...

Almost mastered assault on the hardest level ...

Was on the last frame of blowing up their base in the woods but can't get past blowing up their base ...

On the last part after setting the bombs in the poison factory thing a ma jig area ...

All I can see is the exit on the top level as I'm exiting but can't get past like 8 dudes ...

:gulp: