PDA

View Full Version : You Have A Bad Taste In Music

Unchainme
01-11-2006, 07:30 PM
http://www.youhavebadtasteinmusic.com/

LMMFAO, Fooking Classic.

Unchainme
01-11-2006, 07:34 PM
I'm waiting for this dude to do a Van Hagar concert or go to Cabo Wabo, That would be some funny shit.

LoungeMachine
01-11-2006, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
http://www.youhavebadtasteinmusic.com/

LMMFAO, Fooking Classic.

Fooking????

You're from Ohio, dude.

You have no accent.

Ohio is where culture goes to die.....like the elephants.

Your rivers even ignite.

Your state's motto should read: "Ohio, well at least we don't have Yuma"

Fooking.:rolleyes:

Unchainme
01-11-2006, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Fooking????

You're from Ohio, dude.

You have no accent.

Ohio is where culture goes to die.....like the elephants.

Your rivers even ignite.

Your state's motto should read: "Ohio, well at least we don't have Yuma"

Fooking.:rolleyes:

I know, I like using the word, I picked it up off the internet and wanted to use it. Bad tour experiences in Cleveland Eh, Kip?
Yes we're a farm state like Iowa or Indiana. But we are Die-Hard Sports fans and we love Rock and Roll, Hell we were the first place in the country to play Rock And Roll. I know we are far from LA, Chicago, Seattle culture wise, But to say we havn't made any contirbutions to our country and world culturally sounds pretty ridiculus.

LoungeMachine
01-11-2006, 09:25 PM
Your gas stations tend to have clean restrooms.........

There, happy now?

Unchainme
01-11-2006, 09:28 PM
Your gas stations tend to have clean restrooms.........

There, happy now?

Yes BP on 14th street in Y'Town is especially Nice. :)

Unchainme
01-11-2006, 09:51 PM
LMMFAO :D

Settle down, Grasshopper.

I wasn't comparing Yuma to Ohio, just as I'm sure you would never compare Devo to Hendrix, Or Hynde to AIC :rolleyes:

It's cute you want to stick up for your home state. I applaud homerism.

I just have some terrible memories of your state, and choose to bash it when the opportunity presents itself [ much like I can't help but bash Jizzy when he can afford to post here:D ]

If you want to say Fooking, well who am I to step on your dreams. Anything your little heart desires is okay by me. :gulp:

Let us all know when your fight with Thudner is scheduled.

-Kip;)

:D, Yeah Seattle is definitely better in the culture department than we are, You guys have all these grate bands, We have a handful of bands that are good but nowhere as good as AIC Or Hendrix. Can you post some of the stories I would be interested in hearing them or PM or something. Yeah whatever happened to Jizzystool anyways?. The Fight is on with Thudner as soon as he can pass his piss test and raise enough money by blowing big black guys to get a bus ticket IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

-Grasshopper :)

BITEYOASS
01-14-2006, 12:36 PM
Yes BP on 14th street in Y'Town is especially Nice. :)

There is only two problems I have with Yuma: No rock stations (The Jet is out of business) and too many old folks!

Unchainme
01-14-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
There is only two problems I have with Yuma: No rock stations (The Jet is out of business) and too many old folks!

I was talkin' 'bout Youngstown bro, Not Yuma.

BITEYOASS
01-15-2006, 01:01 AM
I was talkin' 'bout Youngstown bro, Not Yuma.

Sorry about that. Ever since I spent several years stationed over there, I've been crazy from the heat permenantly.