PDA

View Full Version : DLR Against Crazy Liberal on Air

Warham
01-13-2006, 02:29 PM
So which one of you libs here was the one who embarrassed himself on DLR's show ranting about the war being nothing but a money-making scheme for Bush and his cronies?

I know it had to be one of you here. He was so over the top, it reminded me of all of you. I just can't put my finger on which one.

Oh, by the way, since Dave's pro-war, does that make him a 'cowardly chickenhawk'?

McCarrens
01-13-2006, 02:38 PM
I figure its Ford.

Maybe Showtime or Loungemachine.

Most of the other libs here lack the eloquence, intelligence and vocabulary to string words into a coherent sentence.

4moreyears
01-13-2006, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
I figure its Ford.

Maybe Showtime or Loungemachine.

Most of the other libs here lack the eloquence, intelligence and vocabulary to string words into a coherent sentence.

Are you saying Ford is intelligent? :confused:

FORD
01-13-2006, 02:59 PM
It wasn't me. Dave's show doesn't air around here, unfortunately, and even if it did, it would likely be tape delayed, which would make it next to impossible for me to call the show.

But I'll have to download that one and listen to it over the weekend ;)

McCarrens
01-13-2006, 02:59 PM
While I do not agree with him on just about anything, Ford can form a coherent sentence.

Which is more than I can say about most of the liberal bitches on this site.

FORD
01-13-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
While I do not agree with him on just about anything, Ford can form a coherent sentence.

Which is more than I can say about most of the liberal bitches on this site.

Thanks for the sort of compliment, I guess.... but you really are mistaken if you can't see the remedial English class definitely meets on the RIGHT side of the aisle here.

kentuckyklira
01-13-2006, 03:08 PM
I can form coherent sentences and English ain´t even my native tongue!

LoungeMachine
01-13-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Warham

Oh, by the way, since Dave's pro-war, does that make him a 'cowardly chickenhawk'?

Is he sending others to die over there for him?

Then yes.

If not, then no.

Having never heard or read him speak on the subject personally, I have no opinion on his politics, nor could I possibly care less what his views are.

If I did hear him, I might call him a Neo-Con Shitbag, were his politics as hypocritical and whacked out as your's ;)

Anyone who puts stock in a musician's political leanings anymore than joe six -pack's is fucking delusional :cool:

Warham
01-13-2006, 05:21 PM
Nobody on this forum is sending others to die for them either, but I hear liberals on this very forum call pro-war posters here chickenhawks all the time.

What's the deal?

Warham
01-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Anyone who puts stock in a musician's political leanings anymore than joe six -pack's is fucking delusional :cool:

Actually, I'm glad you say that. I actually put less stock in a musician's political leanings than joe six pack, no matter who the musician is.

LoungeMachine
01-13-2006, 05:24 PM
Nobody on this forum is sending others to die for them either, but I hear liberals on this very forum call other members here chickenhawks all the time.

What's the deal?

Sorry, but I have not been authorized to speak on behalf of all Liberals on this board.

I prefer Neo-Con Shitbad when I refer to my distiguished friends on the other side of the aisle here. :D

Bush, Cheney, Rummy, Perle, Wolfowitz, Rice, Bremer

ALL FUCKING CHICKENHAWKS

Can you deal with that? ;)

LoungeMachine
01-13-2006, 05:25 PM
Actually, I'm glad you say that. I actually put less stock in a musician's political leanings than joe six pack, no matter who the musician is.

That's a pretty blanket generalization.

Some musicians actually know what they're talking about.

I'm just saying they shouldn't be held above joe average, including DLR

:cool:

Warham
01-13-2006, 05:31 PM
Did that one fly over your head or what? ;)

jhale667
01-13-2006, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Thanks for the sort of compliment, I guess.... but you really are mistaken if you can't see the remedial English class definitely meets on the RIGHT side of the aisle here.

Thank you! ;)

LoungeMachine
01-13-2006, 05:34 PM
Did that one fly over your head or what? ;)

It never occurred to me you'd take a cheap shot at me :D

dick;)

Unchainme
01-13-2006, 05:44 PM
That's a pretty blanket generalization.

Some musicians actually know what they're talking about.

I'm just saying they shouldn't be held above joe average, including DLR

:cool:

I think Dave Mustaine, Zack de la Rocha, Bono and Springsteen auctually know what they're talking about when it comes to Politics. These recent Tenny-Bopper Rappers and Shitty Emo bands though, that just hate Bush because Its popular to, Do not. to me seem very credible in their political knowledge.

jhale667
01-13-2006, 05:49 PM
It annoys me when musicians, actors, or whatever act like their political opinion carries more weight than anyone elses...who gives a crap what Don Henley (or DLR, though I DO want to check out what he said tonight) thinks really? While it's certainly interesting to hear differing opinions, they're just that---another opinion.

I hope that was reasonably articulate. ;)

Nickdfresh
01-13-2006, 08:19 PM
Did you guys miss the part where DAVE said something to the effect of, "I'm a liberal, I'm left of everything, I'm for things you haven't even heard of yet...?"

Oh yeah, how do you feel about his stridently pro-choice stance and the fact that he is partially responsible for two abortions?

I mean, if you're trying to adopt DAVE as an ideological mascot, you're sorely mistaken.

I didn't hear the Iraq War comments though.

FORD
01-13-2006, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Did you guys miss the part where DAVE said something to the effect of, "I'm a liberal, I'm left of everything, I'm for things you haven't even heard of yet...?"

Oh yeah, how do you feel about his stridently pro-choice stance and the fact that he is partially responsible for two abortions?

I mean, if you're trying to adopt DAVE as an ideological mascot, you're sorely mistaken.

I didn't hear the Iraq War comments though.

I listened to the streams of yesterday's show last night, and it sounded like he was taking a Liberal viewpoint on issues like immigration and speaking Spanish in schools. And he's definitely against globalist "fair" trade policies, as he specifically singled out Nike and other corporations who bailed out of the US for cheap labor.

So those of you who thought Dave was a Busheep were mistaken.

That's OK though.... you guys still have Sammy. (http://www.newsmeat.com/fec/bystate_detail.php?st=CA&last=Hagar&first=Sammy) :D

Nickdfresh
01-13-2006, 08:40 PM
I listened to the streams of yesterday's show last night, and it sounded like he was taking a Liberal viewpoint on issues like immigration and speaking Spanish in schools. And he's definitely against globalist "fair" trade policies, as he specifically singled out Nike and other corporations who bailed out of the US for cheap labor.

So those of you who thought Dave was a Busheep were mistaken.

That's OK though.... you guys still have Sammy. (http://www.newsmeat.com/fec/bystate_detail.php?st=CA&last=Hagar&first=Sammy) :D

That's almost an exact quote BTW...

But I'll give ROTH props for finally taking some negative calls...

Maybe he IS listening to STERN...

I listening to this now, it's Hour-4, 9:00AM-10:00AM (http://www.david.freefm.com/) of today's show...

flatbroke
01-13-2006, 08:53 PM
Were Dave's comments regarding the war, and the phone call you mentioned during today's show ?

Just curious about Dave's take, and the context that went into it. Do you recall what hour during the show ?

Cathedral
01-13-2006, 09:22 PM
Is he sending others to die over there for him?

Then yes.

If not, then no.

Having never heard or read him speak on the subject personally, I have no opinion on his politics, nor could I possibly care less what his views are.

If I did hear him, I might call him a Neo-Con Shitbag, were his politics as hypocritical and whacked out as your's ;)

Well, Roth is pretty hard core in his politics actually, and he's what y'all would define as a Bush Sheep because he supports the Iraq War and sticking it to any dictator who preys on the people it governs.
He has even less love for a terrorist.
But he doesn't necessarily like the government if that makes sense.

I've heard his views on some of the current issues and some of them were a little too far right for my taste so you may want to avoid looking to far into his political side if you want to continue Rothing On. ;)

Dave is definately NOT Liberal Friendly with his political views.

And for the record, I have never judged anyone by their politics, but i have been judged for mine, even treated rudely for them and basically thrown out of a house because of them.
I may not agree with anything someone thinks, but if we have common interests and can get along that shit doesn't matter but one day a year, election day...

Some people just can't open their mind enough to accept that people think differently. And if you don't follow them they discard you without a second thought.
The fucked up part about it is that i have never met a Conservative Republican like that, nor have i ever acted like that.

But hey, If i kick your liberal ass in the bar i'll buy you a drink after you regain consciousness. it wasn't your politics that got you clocked, it was your IQ dropping insults, name calling, and all around rudeness that lit my fuse...have a drink and shut the fuck up, Van Halen's on the juke now. :)

LoungeMachine
01-13-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral

Well, Roth supports sticking it to any dictator who preys on the people it governs.

Hmmmmmmmmm......

.....preys on the people he governs...........

Now that sounds like someone I know........:cool:

jhale667
01-13-2006, 09:37 PM
OK, listening to it now...Dave doesn't sound like a Bush sheep to me.....

I'm impressed he volunteered to go to Iraq to EMT...

Cathedral
01-13-2006, 09:38 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm......

.....preys on the people he governs...........

Now that sounds like someone I know........:cool:

Hows that thing go from Home Improvement?

"I don't think so, Tim", lmmfao.

That attempt at a comparison was one hell of a feat in contortion though, bravo, bravo.

Cathedral
01-13-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
OK, listening to it now...Dave doesn't sound like a Bush sheep to me.....

Me either, but by the Roth Army Frontline Forum Definition, he does. but he's Dave so they'll cut him some slack that the rest of us Neocon Shitbags don't get. ;)

Seshmeister
01-13-2006, 09:41 PM
Well, Roth is pretty hard core in his politics actually, and he's what y'all would define as a Bush Sheep because he supports the Iraq War and sticking it to any dictator who preys on the people it governs.

Roth is very pro abortion which I thought you wouldn't like.

His views on Iraq are naive and weak.

That's fine. My objection to the Iraq war 'debate' was that you get Roth, a lesbian EMT, a surf dude, a black guy from Alabama, a couple of hollywood commentators and a ex pat guy from England and they are all pro the war in Iraq?

Don't believe that for a minute.

My recent experience is you get 3 Americans in a room and talk about politics and an argument breaks out.

Everyone on Roth's team at the moment pauses to see his opinion and then agrees which is going to kill his show unless he learns to get over his ego.

Cheers!

:gulp:

kentuckyklira
01-13-2006, 09:44 PM
OK, listening to it now...Dave doesn't sound like a Bush sheep to me..... Most of Dave´s opinions would have the Busheep forming a lynch mob!

LoungeMachine
01-13-2006, 09:44 PM

rest of us Neocon Shitbags

Sorry, Catheter....but you shed your Neo-con Shitbag label a loooong time ago.

You've become surprisingly lucid, centered, and sick of it all as the rest of us......

Bravo to you , Brother :cool:

Nickdfresh
01-13-2006, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Everyone on Roth's team at the moment pauses to see his opinion and then agrees which is going to kill his show unless he learns to get over his ego.

Cheers!

Especially if he's going to take on such political subjects. It's one thing to talk about stuff like 'prefering younger women' or if 'kids take too many medications today.' It's another to delve into such political topics with yes-men/women in tow...

LoungeMachine
01-13-2006, 10:00 PM
I have vowed to never listen to Dave's show pretty much for that reason.

I prefer to remember him as I do......

I loathe Disc Jockeys.......

jhale667
01-13-2006, 10:15 PM
For me it still kinda reminds me of when he used to take over Rockline and the like back in the day...it's pretty entertaining...but I agree with you guys in that the yes man shit's gotta go. He's better when he's got a Yin to his Yang or whatever anyway...like someone else we know...I'm thinking of a name.... :D

Unchainme
01-13-2006, 10:17 PM

I loathe Disc Jockeys.......

Much like you hate Joe Thunder, Who ironically is listed as a Country Music DJ, Of course it really means Dick Jockey.

Seshmeister
01-13-2006, 11:03 PM
For me it still kinda reminds me of when he used to take over Rockline and the like back in the day...it's pretty entertaining...but I agree with you guys in that the yes man shit's gotta go. He's better when he's got a Yin to his Yang or whatever anyway...like someone else we know...I'm thinking of a name.... :D

Yeah but 25 years of people sucking your dick is not healthy.

For example last week he says that he has girlfriend that took a progressive attitude and had an abortion.

I have mixed feelings on abortion basically I wouldn't but if other people want to then that's up to him.

A guy comes on the air and says that Roth's view was a bit neanderthal.

Roth cuts him off mid sentence screaming 'You couldn't even spell that' blah de fucking blah.

Today he says that he can't spell aerobic...LOL

Anyhoo if he hasn't the skills or ego to argue coherently then I don't think he should move out of the topics of showbiz news and VH drinking stories.

Cheers!

rustoffa
01-13-2006, 11:19 PM
IMO, he's doing a fine job of not polarizing any demographic @ this point.

I'd be shocked if that mantra changes.

Ego? You better believe it.

Savvy? Believe that too.

thome
01-14-2006, 09:10 AM
I am amazed once again how History is rewritten rite before My Eyes.

Already Daves words are not taken at Point they are realigned to
feed a Mind Set that gets you off the Fact that Dave is against
Human rites violations and Literally he said Saddam Hussein.
and that Saddam Murdered 2 to 3 Million people and Dave also
Said A lot of people have had a free ride in this country and are
Nieve to what it took. so they can live in that state of denial.

And that military Force is necessary in this instance.
Yes ,you can still appreciate Daves Music and be against what his
political views are but -Do Not- rewrite his words to fit your
anti war in Iraq stance.

diamondD
01-14-2006, 12:57 PM
Me either, but by the Roth Army Frontline Forum Definition, he does. but he's Dave so they'll cut him some slack that the rest of us Neocon Shitbags don't get. ;)

Exactly...

Nickdfresh
01-14-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by thome

anti war in Iraq stance.

He also FOR abortion, and claims to be an ardent Liberal otherwise.

And I really don't give two-fucks what DAVE says about politics actually...I don't need him to legitimize a point of view for me, nor do I need to latch onto him. If one is getting all of one's news and point-of-view from ROTH, then there's something wrong with you to begin with. Especially when he's wrong, on a topical entertainment show, and has surround himself with under-qualified, know-nothing sycophants with no real debate.

Warham
01-14-2006, 03:14 PM
Is 'sycophants' your favorite word this week?

I've seen you try to stuff it in just about every post you've done over the last few days, which is quite a bit.

I'd like a preview of next week's pseudo-intellectual word so I can look it up in the dictionary ahead of time.

cheek lives
01-14-2006, 03:47 PM
Figures anyone from buffalo would be a traitorous pussy

cheek lives
01-14-2006, 03:48 PM
I have a cd of guns n roses in buffalo where axl calls your town the armpit of the world fuck you

LoungeMachine
01-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by cheek lives
I have a cd of guns n roses in buffalo where axl calls your town the armpit of the world fuck you

He meant it as a compliment.

Axl is a notorious armpit sniffer.

The mere fact you refer to a teabag like Axl speaks volumes about you.

dumbass:rolleyes:

Phil theStalker
01-14-2006, 05:21 PM
So which one of you libs here was the one who embarrassed himself on DLR's show ranting about the war being nothing but a money-making scheme for Bush and his cronies?

I know it had to be one of you here. He was so over the top, it reminded me of all of you. I just can't put my finger on which one.

Oh, by the way, since Dave's pro-war, does that make him a 'cowardly chickenhawk'? It sure does. He never served yet Friday on the radio he said there should be troops, troops, troops, troops, troops, t2o pass out food in dozens and dozens and dozens of African nations, and more troops, troops, troops f4or the Middle East, t2oo.

O1ne question f4or Dave.

Where the fak are we going t2o get all of these "troops"? huh Dave!

Do you wanna tell me, DAVE?!

Hey, Dave's 51.

He's probably senile...and Jewish.

That's why he talks like dat on da radio, baybee.

You don't see John Lennon and Bobby Dylan talking craZEE like dat since 1966. Dat's craaZEE talk.

There's gotta bee a better way f4or Dave t2o make a fakking living.

Let's do a Dave telethon f4or Dave's senior citizens presciptions.:D

:spank:

I SHUT UP AND STOPPED TOURING, DAVE
Tit's A CraZEE Werld Wee Live In

Phil theStalker
01-14-2006, 05:29 PM
He meant it as a compliment.

Axl is a notorious armpit sniffer.

The mere fact you refer to a teabag like Axl speaks volumes about you.

dumbass:rolleyes: Was Axl sure Buffalooo was da armpit aff da werld, because Cleveland is da asshole aff da werld and I doon't think da armpit and da asshole are dat close t2ogether.

Mmaybe Buffalo is da stinky navel aff da werld.;)

NAVEL FUZZ COLLECTION

Unchainme
01-14-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Was Axl sure Buffalooo was da armpit aff da werld, because Cleveland is da asshole aff da werld and I doon't think da armpit and da asshole are dat close t2ogether.

Mmaybe Buffalo is da stinky navel aff da werld.;)

NAVEL FUZZ COLLECTION

Cleveland the asshole of the world?, Naww more like Crawford, Texas :)

Phil theStalker
01-14-2006, 05:47 PM

I loathe Disc Jockeys....... I hate DJs, t2oo. But y'know dat's cuntertainment. Actually, LM, Dave's doing an excellent job. I'll be listening Mmonday, Monday at 6am f4or da minstrel EMT t2o go on the air again aff I have nothing better t2o doo. I could bee jacking off if I wake up wit a hard-on dat mmorning.

Peeps opinions doon't boother mmme. I just worry aboot all those craZEEs who zone out t2o rock mmmusik on drugs, religion, and politics, and cun't see Dave's radio show as being a separate gig from their delusional rock&rool werld they know him from.

T2oo bad f4or them. Tit's a good show. Better than Stern's.

I never listened t2o Stern. He's a high skool geek from da radio room (Remember those geeks?) who millions aff other geeks relaTITed t2o, and he made a million bucks. Soooooooooo wot.

Money isn't everything.

And he's still a geek.

RADIO ROOM GEEK

Unchainme
01-14-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
I hate DJs, t2oo. But y'know dat's cuntertainment. Actually, LM, Dave's doing an excellent job. I'll be listening Mmonday, Monday at 6am f4or da minstrel EMT t2o go on the air again aff I have nothing better t2o doo. I could bee jacking off if I wake up wit a hard-on dat mmorning.

Peeps opinions doon't boother mmme. I just worry aboot all those craZEEs who zone out t2o rock mmmusik on drugs, religion, and politics, and cun't see Dave's radio show as being a separate gig from their delusional rock&rool werld they know him from.

T2oo bad f4or them. Tit's a good show. Better than Stern's.

I never listened t2o Stern. He's a high skool geek from da radio room (Remember those geeks?) who millions aff other geeks relaTITed t2o, and he made a million bucks. Soooooooooo wot.

Money isn't everything.

And he's still a geek.

RADIO ROOM GEEK

Translation please Phil, Thanks Bro, 'Preciate it.

Phil theStalker
01-14-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Anyhoo if he hasn't the skills or ego to argue coherently then I don't think he should move out of the topics of showbiz news and VH drinking stories.

Cheers!

:gulp: TA-DA!

DAVE'S CAT

Phil theStalker
01-14-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Translation please Phil, Thanks Bro, 'Preciate it. Pay mmme a 10 bob note.:D

Phil theStalker
01-14-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by thome

anti war in Iraq stance. Transyvania dis fakker!

Sheesh.

Phil theStalker
01-14-2006, 06:05 PM
Cleveland the asshole of the world?, Naww more like Crawford, Texas :) Naw, we've got da Asshole Aff Da Werld Hall Aff Fame here.:D

Nickdfresh
01-14-2006, 09:38 PM

Well, figures that a Brooklyn troll would lick my balls...

Maybe you should try to join the Army again tough-guy. But this time, make sure you mark the "no" box when the question, "are you a homosexual," comes up.

Nickdfresh
01-14-2006, 09:44 PM

Really, does that go with the poster of him in his tight little shorts you jack-off too in your room man-butter-spreader? Yeah, what does he say about retarded illiterates from Brooklyn? I mean, LOL, some would say that that's the armpit of New York City.

Like I give a fuck what Axl ROSE, or a barely functioning high sch'drool drop out like you thinks faggot...

In fact, I take it as a complement...

Nickdfresh
01-14-2006, 09:49 PM

I've seen you try to stuff it in just about every post you've done over the last few days, which is quite a bit.

I'd like a preview of next week's pseudo-intellectual word so I can look it up in the dictionary ahead of time.

Shut up!:mad:

FORD
01-14-2006, 11:40 PM
Cleveland the asshole of the world?, Naww more like Crawford, Texas :)

Well, the biggest asshole in the world DOES come from there.

(Supposedly, anyway)

FORD
01-14-2006, 11:41 PM

Go suck a panda dick, Denny.

Nickdfresh
01-15-2006, 01:25 AM

Really?

Douche bagDEN™ somehow stayed in the US and got another 'puter connection?

frets5150
01-15-2006, 02:54 AM
Dave said He knows alot of Military people and he said Quote "The only reason that new york has not been flattened is not that our security is good but they have not figured how to get to us yet. Then he said Give me six NAVY SEALS SPECIAL OP'S and within 48 hrs I can bring this city to its knees and that know one will be able to stop me".He said that's what these people are workin up to...

I say if that's the case it doesn't seem to far fetched that the TOWERS were rigged up with explosives and taken down.:rolleyes:

Warham
01-15-2006, 09:10 AM
Shut up!:mad:

hehe

I just noticed you do that alot. You pick a new favorite word and use it until you find another word to use.

I find it funny and annoying at the same time, kind of like the political views you espouse. ;)

Seshmeister
01-15-2006, 09:36 AM

Blumpkin

To receive fellatio whilst defecating. Highly acclaimed for involving two of the most pleasurable bodily release events simultaneously, but very difficult to accomplish. Also called a blumpy.

Also see reverse blumpkin, brother blumpkin, reverse brother blumpkin, and the most dangerous variation of all, the cunnilumpkin.

Success: Everytime they get home after a long road trip, Paul escorts Kim the the bathroom and sits down for a good wholesome blumpkin.

Failure: Maria agreed to give me a blumpkin, but she gave me such a great blowjob that I couldn't squeeze out a single turd.

Nickdfresh
01-15-2006, 10:28 AM
hehe

I just noticed you do that alot. You pick a new favorite word and use it until you find another word to use.

I find it funny and annoying at the same time, kind of like the political views you espouse. ;)

Actually, I've always used "sycophant." If the shoe fits, wear it...

LoungeMachine
01-15-2006, 10:32 AM
Actually, I've always used "sycophant." If the shoe fits, wear it...

Warren has been stuck on his favorite "comeback" phrase for quite sometime now.......

But Clinton :rolleyes:

BigBadBrian
01-15-2006, 02:26 PM
He also FOR abortion, and claims to be an ardent Liberal otherwise.

Nick, you are SO quick to point out other's mistakes so I though it my duty to point out yours.

You forgot the "is" in your sentence above.

Idiot.

Nickdfresh
01-15-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Nick, you are SO quick to point out other's mistakes so I though it my duty to point out yours.

Idiot.

No "idiot," in fact I don't point out minor grammatical errors. I only point out complete illiterates being assholes.

Remember, you're the hypocrite-grammar-queen that points out very minor over-sites and mistakes, not I. I only call out you, and ELVIS, for minor errors since that is your last resort when devoid of both logic and game...Just like now actually...

Warham
01-16-2006, 06:40 AM
Now, now boys...

Seshmeister
01-16-2006, 10:13 AM

Idiot.

If you're going to make the 'pissy spelling post' you have to do it right. There are two t's in thought you silly man.

Cheers!

Nickdfresh
01-16-2006, 11:20 AM
Yeah, I though so...:)

Warham
01-16-2006, 02:08 PM
Why is anybody pointing out spelling errors at the Roth Army?

LoungeMachine
01-16-2006, 02:37 PM

Because pointing out the vile, corrupt, insipid "Leadership" of the Republican Party is getting monotonous........

:D

Steve Savicki
01-16-2006, 02:37 PM
Joe Thunder's six-packs? What did I miss here?

Steve Savicki
01-16-2006, 02:46 PM
Are you sure it's Den?

FORD
01-16-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Are you sure it's Den?

Looked like his work to me (outside of the ridiculous picture spam anyway)

4moreyears
01-16-2006, 09:51 PM

Idiot.

The Fucking Moron strikes again. Come on Nick, you need spelling lessons?

Nickdfresh
01-17-2006, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
The Fucking Moron strikes again. Come on Nick, you need spelling lessons?

Yeah, glad you called BBB a fucking moron... :)

Do you even read this stuff? You have no fucking clue as to what you're talking about, do you? Try re-reading this post again dipshit:

Originally posted by Seshmeister (to BigBadBrian
If you're going to make the 'pissy spelling post' you have to do it right. There are two t's in thought you silly man.

Cheers!

I swear to God you can't be a day over 17. There's no way you went to college or even graduated high school you troll...And I really don't like being your remedial teacher...

Seshmeister
01-17-2006, 10:33 AM

I try to only point out spelling errors in posts that point out spelling errors...