PDA

View Full Version : I thought this was a dave site??

seenbad
04-04-2004, 03:10 AM
There are 27 threads/topics on the main page to this forum alone on either Van Halen or Van Hagar or Sammy or hagar/vh fans. That would be a "majority" of all the threads in this forum at this moment in time.

Is this still a DLR site?? :confused:

Would you like me to moderate the discussion in here for you and clean some of this up? I'm better at moderation than pretty much all of you. Almost a nazi really in that respect. Let me know if I can help, because really, you suck. :)

(All dickin' around aside, do I not make a valid point here?)

MAX
04-04-2004, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by seenbad
Would you like me to moderate the discussion in here for you and clean some of this up?

Yes, ban LSD, tjI8sammystwat2, Queen Hina and all of these other fucking trolls!!!

Help put this fucking forum on a diet!!!

These Hagarettes are spending far too much time here. Just like Sammy, they are unwanted but love the feeling that they are at least noticed. Fucking flies!!!!

Swat them!!!!

Panamark
04-04-2004, 03:42 AM
Our policy is simple, if it bashes Spammy, Van Hagar and/or its fans. Its a great thing to have in Mains !

Dave IS VH
04-04-2004, 03:43 AM
This is a Dave site and all the majority of the members are Dave fans, but the Van Hagar reunion is big news right now.

A lot of DLR fans like me, are pissed off at Eddie for choosing Sammy and not Dave.

DLR fans have been waiting for almost 20 years for a reunion, we just kind of reflecting to what it would of been like, and what it could of been with Dave at the helm.

We are also expressing our hatred to sammy and our anger to Eddie for being such a dick.

All of us and any real rock fan for that matter, wanted a "REAL VH" reunion, not Van Hagar.

FORD
04-04-2004, 03:54 AM
There are 27 threads/topics on the main page to this forum alone on either Van Halen or Van Hagar or Sammy or hagar/vh fans. That would be a "majority" of all the threads in this forum at this moment in time.

Would you like me to moderate the discussion in here for you and clean some of this up? I'm better at moderation than pretty much all of you. Almost a nazi really in that respect. Let me know if I can help, because really, you suck. :)

Well, why don't you throw some lassos around your flock of sheep who recently invaded here and take them home to Links where they can worship Sammy at the Golden Velveeta altar as they please?

kennyboy
04-04-2004, 04:05 AM
I thought this was a site for big tit lovers.

ELVIS
04-04-2004, 04:06 AM
Amen FORD...

seenbad
04-04-2004, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Our policy is simple, if it bashes Spammy, Van Hagar and/or its fans. Its a great thing to have in Mains !

You're a dork.

seenbad
04-04-2004, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Well, why don't you throw some lassos around your flock of sheep who recently invaded here and take them home to Links where they can worship Sammy at the Golden Velveeta altar as they please?

You have THOUSANDS of posts there. Hush.

I have no sheep. There is no invasion. It's just hilarious to find so many posts about Sammy on a Dave site. It's a completely different band.

seenbad
04-04-2004, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Dave IS VH
This is a Dave site and all the majority of the members are Dave fans, but the Van Hagar reunion is big news right now.

A lot of DLR fans like me, are pissed off at Eddie for choosing Sammy and not Dave.

DLR fans have been waiting for almost 20 years for a reunion, we just kind of reflecting to what it would of been like, and what it could of been with Dave at the helm.

We are also expressing our hatred to sammy and our anger to Eddie for being such a dick.

All of us and any real rock fan for that matter, wanted a "REAL VH" reunion, not Van Hagar.

Ok, I'll buy that, but fuck a goat. This is ridiculous. People look like complete pansies with the amount of whining. Van Halen as you would like to see it is GONE and has been for decades. This is not the same band. I don't see the reason for such utter madness. It's a dave site.

seenbad
04-04-2004, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Amen FORD...

Elvis. Have a drink, then hop back on fords knob again.

Bill Lumbergh
04-04-2004, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by kennyboy
I thought this was a site for big tit lovers.

Me too. Then imagine the fucking horror when I realized they were talking about Sammy's D cups!

Panamark
04-04-2004, 04:40 AM
You're a dork.

Dork ? Possibly...

Dude, Ive never had a problem with you, in fact you have always seemed reasonably intelligent. However, its very obvious what is going on with the forums here, it surprises me that you need it explained to you. We hate Spammy and Van Hagar. Feel free to browse our
extensive postings on the subject. Grab a snack, a beer and feel
welcome to speak your mind. We dont play schoolteachers or parking officers here.

Panamark
04-04-2004, 04:43 AM
Ok, I'll buy that, but fuck a goat. This is ridiculous. People look like complete pansies with the amount of whining. Van Halen as you would like to see it is GONE and has been for decades. This is not the same band. I don't see the reason for such utter madness. It's a dave site.

I thought the Van Hagar reunion was going to be boring, but its turned out to be great fun so far ! The overwhelming outpouring of displeasure is most entertaining.

ELVIS
04-04-2004, 04:47 AM
I'm better at moderation than pretty much all of you.

No.. you're a total dick...

PHOENIX
04-04-2004, 08:20 AM
Dear Seenbad,

Unlike you and your fellow cohorts i dont have this sudden urge to move every fucking thread simply because i have to follow the "POSTING RULES".

But in this case i will make an exception. This thread is Gay and Panamark has already answered your question. So if you need any further clarification i am sending this one to the Feedback Forum.

:D

ELVIS
04-04-2004, 09:22 AM
uhh hu hu hu hu hu hu hu hu hu

Sarge
04-04-2004, 12:02 PM
Things will die down shortly.

For there to be no Hagar bashing after all the shit talkin' he did on the Sam and Dave tour would be unrealistic.

DaveIsKing
04-07-2004, 04:13 PM
Dave said it best. Shammy is only noticed because of what Dave did. Thus, Shammy owes his entire Van Hagar success to Dave as much as he does to the Sisters and Mikey (he'll eat it).

Slammy does just that--slams Dave cuz' he knows Dave is better.

Comparing Scrammy to Dave is like...

comparing a small-town church deacon (Spammy) to GOD (Dave).

Let use this analogy:

GOD made everything and the Preachers collect the money.
Dave made everything and Shammy collects the money.

Now, personally, I don't believe in GOD or Spammy, but I do believe in Dave because he has proven himself. Unlike the other two.

Mr Grimsdale
04-12-2004, 05:07 PM
PIGS IN KNICKERS!

pete
04-17-2004, 10:03 PM
Almost a nazi really in that respect.

You guys got the links monitored so tight it's silly. You ban people all time. "Closing this thread" bullshit constantly.

You call that quality moderating. I call it abuse of power caused by feelings of inadequacy.

Be gone with you!

And take your boyfriends with you, along with that sick smell of cum and crap that follows you and your buddies.

And have a GREAT day.

uh uh huh uh uh uh

Eyes of the Night
04-18-2004, 08:13 AM
Yo seenbad, the recent turn of events IS EVH related who WAS DLR former guitarist n' shit ...

It's all about eddie man ...

Though a lot of Spam has been covering the main but that's just for the diehards who think DLR was more successful without EVH ... all 50 of them ...

Kidding ...

I do like the post from El Sargo on da situation at hand though ...

:gulp:

BigBadBrian
04-19-2004, 10:47 PM
You have THOUSANDS of posts there. Hush.

I have no sheep. There is no invasion. It's just hilarious to find so many posts about Sammy on a Dave site. It's a completely different band.

Van Hagar and Van Halen? Yeah, I'll say they're fuckin' different, and the current version is pathetic.

seenbad
04-20-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Van Hagar and Van Halen? Yeah, I'll say they're fuckin' different, and the current version is pathetic.

Opinions aside even, that was the point.

BITEYOASS
04-25-2004, 12:05 AM
Fuck, at least we have all these damn sheep to vent our frustraitions at. It's just a bummer we can't get into a physical confrontation with them, rather than a verbal!!!:wow2: :hagar1: :gun: :donkey:

ZahZoo
04-26-2004, 08:55 AM
I think the overall discussions would be more interesting if Dave wasn't sitting around the house taking language lessons, reading books and practicing his martial arts... right now.

It appearred to me, Dave had some momentum going late last year and heading into the new year with his European tour and possible Australian dates. Don't know if something happened with Dave or the band or promotors just dumped him for lack of an upside to the touring. It's doubtful that the Hagar rumors scared the fleet off the oceans... but then something may have been brewing with Dave and the VH camp that then fizzled... could be his management advised laying low rather trying to compete with the VH hype... who knows?

Would be interesting to know why things went silent and DLR band members started scattering off to other project all of a sudden though??

Jano
05-15-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
No.. you're a total dick...
I guess you're talking to yourself !! :monekyr:

Big Troubles
05-15-2004, 10:46 AM

You do make a very valid point. (which kinda indicates your getting over your colicky phase, and getting a full nights sleep. ;) )

You are right though. This site is getting a little embarrassing at times. I dont personally care how much VHagar has sold out or hasn't sold out. They are gonna do just fine on this tour. And we all know they would do better with Roth fronting the band. But none of this is news. Id rather talk the talk about Dave then promote a Van Hagar tour on a Dave site.
I still wait patiently for the Sam lovers and Dave haters to debate me on the pros or cons to Dave fronting the band or being the best at what he does. For awhile Gen Herpes seemed to be a semi-threat. But he turned into a morning hard-on. (Here one minute and pissed away the next.) Seenbad? I just can't fight with someone that is a Dave fan such as myself. Although you have been fun to stalk from site to site. :D
Lets get back to having a really cool Dave site shall we?

lms2
05-16-2004, 01:06 PM
Post an intelligent comment and hopefully you will feel better for having gotten it off your chest-but your not likely to have much of a conversation about it.

Post a Spammy comment and you will get a response. Im not married, someone has to bitch me out daily.

Not much to say about Dave right now-except for to curse that he is not with Van Halen.

True Die-Hard Classic Van Halen fans will simply just not accept that David will not be on this tour, until this tour is over.

True Die-Hard David Lee Roth Fans would like to see David reunite with Van Halen because it could boost his careeer back up where we would all like to see it.

True music lovers would just like to see David and Eddie back together again because these guys were YOUNG when the took the world by storm with their first 6 albums. I personally would love to see what they could do now that they have the money to do whatever they want, the skill to do whatever they want, and the experience that only age can give you.

seenbad
05-17-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
You do make a very valid point. (which kinda indicates your getting over your colicky phase, and getting a full nights sleep. ;) )

You are right though. This site is getting a little embarrassing at times. I dont personally care how much VHagar has sold out or hasn't sold out. They are gonna do just fine on this tour. And we all know they would do better with Roth fronting the band. But none of this is news. Id rather talk the talk about Dave then promote a Van Hagar tour on a Dave site.
I still wait patiently for the Sam lovers and Dave haters to debate me on the pros or cons to Dave fronting the band or being the best at what he does. For awhile Gen Herpes seemed to be a semi-threat. But he turned into a morning hard-on. (Here one minute and pissed away the next.) Seenbad? I just can't fight with someone that is a Dave fan such as myself. Although you have been fun to stalk from site to site. :D
Lets get back to having a really cool Dave site shall we?

It's about fucking time you saw things my way you ign'nt bitchass. That's all I ever do is profess the truth. Took your dumb ass long enough to see that!!

;)

This threads still alive? I forgot all about this shit! :D

Dan
05-17-2004, 03:01 AM
Fuck all of the Spammy fans on this site,David Lee Roth is the Man the legend,Please talk about him so I can learn more about him.Long live David Lee Roth.

thefive
05-17-2004, 03:25 AM
This is a Dave site but the sheep keep coming here and bashing Dave and us. So I do not think we are going to turn the other cheek. Were going to bash back. An eye for an eye.