PDA

View Full Version : Did Elvis Die?

DLR_EngineRoom
01-16-2006, 05:55 PM
http://www.elvislives.net/

I know, I know.

This is one of the oldest, most argued topic of all time.

But in the few years I been on this here site, I ain't never seen this topic asked, head on and to the point.

So here it is.

Check the link above, then vote honestly.

Can you really say 'NO' without so much as a 'shadow of doubt' ?

DrMaddVibe
01-16-2006, 06:20 PM
He's dead.

Do you want proof?

If Elvis was still alive...he would've made a personal appearance at Lisa Marie's wedding to the "King of Pop"...him and his Memphis Mafia.

He's dead.

Alex Mogilny
01-16-2006, 06:24 PM
agreed...you knew he was dead when lisa marie married michael jackson.

DLR_EngineRoom
01-16-2006, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
He's dead.

Do you want proof?

If Elvis was still alive...he would've made a personal appearance at Lisa Marie's wedding to the "King of Pop"...him and his Memphis Mafia.

He's dead.

How do you know for a certain fact that he WASN'T at Lisa Marie's wedding?

Have you actually seen the names match the faces for all those who were at the wedding?

Neither have I.

DrMaddVibe
01-16-2006, 06:27 PM
Michael is still alive...there's your proof that he wasn't there.

He's dead.

DLR_EngineRoom
01-16-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Michael is still alive...there's your proof that he wasn't there.

He's dead.

lol Dr MV you've read my signature...!

lol...truth of the matter is, I can see it both ways. I'm not sure, but I definitely have my doubts both ways...

Elvis certainly had the money and power to fake his death, more effectively than anyone else...

Take 'Em
01-16-2006, 07:43 PM
He can't be dead. He just told me how to readjust the bridge on my Music Man a couple of weeks ago in " This is Gear Street.":)

Terry
01-16-2006, 07:52 PM
Elvis is dead, without a doubt.

No, I wasn't there in the bathroom when he shat his last shit, but the dude was gacked to the nines on heavy quantities of hardcore painkillers and stuffed to the gills with...mmmmmmmjust a WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bit too much in the way of fried peanut butter and lard sammiches.

Still dig the shit he did all the way until about 1973, but he ended up a fat, drugged up fuck who hastened his own demise, and he is gone.

And even if he is still alive, he ain't doin' jack-shit, and in the music biz being dead and being inactive pretty much amount to the same thing, eh?

thome
01-16-2006, 07:54 PM
He can't be dead. He loved the attention of fans to much .he wasn't
dead he is now from lack of being seen as the, Kang Baby, Uh Huh!

Well He's Bigger Now.....

FORD
01-16-2006, 09:46 PM
Lyrics by Living Colour

Tabloids scream
Elvis seen at a shopping mall
That's the kind of talk
That makes my stomach crawl

Picture a zombie elvis
In a tacky white jump suit
Just imagine a rotting elvis
Shopping for fresh fruit

You can't 'cause

Chorus:
Elvis is dead
Elvis is dead
Elvis is dead
Elvis is dead
Elvis is dead
Elvis is dead
Elvis is dead
Elvis is dead

When the king died
He was all alone
I heard that when he died
He was sitting on his throne

Alas poor elvis
They made us know you well
Now you dwell forever
In the heartbreak hotel

Chorus

Elvis was a hero to most
But that's beside the point
A black man taught him how to sing
And then he was crowned king

The pelvis of elvis
Too dangerous for the masses

They cleaned him up and sent him to vegas
Now the masses are his slave
Slave? slave
Yes, even from the grave

Elvis is dead

[sampled voices]

I've got a reason to believe
We all won't be received at graceland

DLR_EngineRoom
01-17-2006, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Terry

No, I wasn't there in the bathroom when he shat his last shit, but the dude was gacked to the nines on heavy quantities of hardcore painkillers and stuffed to the gills with...mmmmmmmjust a WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bit too much in the way of fried peanut butter and lard sammiches.

Still dig the shit he did all the way until about 1973, but he ended up a fat, drugged up fuck who hastened his own demise, and he is gone.

And even if he is still alive, he ain't doin' jack-shit, and in the music biz being dead and being inactive pretty much amount to the same thing, eh?

lol

If he is alive, I think he'd do a great cover of Springsteen's 'I'm On Fire'.

Rebel
01-17-2006, 02:27 PM
That site is set up to sell that crappy Kingtinued cd, claiming to be new recordings of Elvis. I've heard some of them..........it ain't him.

http://www.elvislives.net/pages/store.html

thome
01-17-2006, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Terry

I read this book back in 83 or so by some real famous Scandal Biography writer, i can't remember his name, he is known to
embellish, but the book seemed rite on cause the Elvis family
hated it (probably because it was too true).
He had a copy of the autopsy there were something like 11 different
pharmaceuticals in his system 9 of wich were opiates, muscle relaxers,
etc.All nine of those would have been a lethal dose for a normal
human being, he had built up such a tolerance.
The book said in 54 or 55 he was a trucker, before he cut his first single
and the drug addiction started with uppers to stay awake and Drive.

He wouldn't shoot the dilauded, he would have Dr. Nick Popadopolus(sp) Shoot him in the arm with one of those air pressure atomising injector guns, he supposadly had huge welts all over his upper arms from it.The writer also said Elvis stated that Street Junkies shoot
the needle, so I guess he figured he wasn't a addict if he took the
air gun Silly Hunh!?

I still think his voice will never be topped and I respect his fat bloated
dead ass in spite of his shortcomings...

DLR_EngineRoom
01-17-2006, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by thome
I still think his voice will never be topped and I respect his fat bloated dead ass in spite of his shortcomings...

ROTFFLMAO !!!

Mr Badguy
01-17-2006, 03:44 PM
I love Elvis.

Hell, we all do.

DLR_EngineRoom
01-17-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy
I love Elvis.

Hell, we all do.

Pretty revolutionary for his time.

There was a documentary on him recently where they said he's the originator of 'Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll', as well as having 'bling bling' jewelry much before and much more than rap stars today.

Rikk
01-18-2006, 01:02 AM
ELVIS IS DEAD.

Joe Esposito stated that the whole controversy is utterly ridiculous, especially considering that Joe himself went into the coroner's room soon after E's death and saw Elvis lying on the slab, dead as a doornail, his chest opened up...

ELVIS IS DEAD.

Rebel
01-18-2006, 02:40 AM
No doubt, he's the man, and always will be.

Y'all mentioned the "bling". But notice how musicians today try to break into movies? How many are successful (really successful)? Elvis is the only one I can think of that was truly.

Rolling with a "crew"? How bout the Memphis Mafia?

He really did everything, before anyone else did anything.

Rebel
01-18-2006, 02:42 AM

http://images.art.com/images/-/Elvis-Presley---Love-Me-Tender--C10002012.jpeg

Vinnie Velvet
01-18-2006, 11:03 AM
Elvis - Aloha from Hawaii

http://www.epgold.com/Elvis%20Jumpsuits/Aloha%20jumpsuit.JPG

Vinnie Velvet
01-18-2006, 11:04 AM
Elvis - 1977 :(

http://www.evanrapoport.com/elvis/ELVIS/1977%202.jpg

DavidLeeNatra
01-18-2006, 11:15 AM
Elvis is alive and well and modding the front line...and remember...noone is above suspicion...

DavidLeeNatra
01-18-2006, 11:19 AM
HOW COULD WE MISS THESE FACTS???

1. ELVIS IS IN THE WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM
Most people know about Elvis’ famous meeting with President Nixon. What they don’t know is that during this meeting Nixon issued Elvis Presley a DEA badge, a clue that Elvis was helping investigators with amajor case and later had to enter the federal witness protection program. It's ludicrous to believe that the DEA would have issued a badge to someone not working for them, even Elvis Presley.

2. ELVIS' NAME IS MISSPELLED ON HIS TOMB.
Elvis’ father, Vernon, misspelled Elvis’ middle name on the grave—Aaron instead of Aron, as his mother named him. This is a sign that Vernon Presley knew that it was not his son in the tomb.

3. PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE CORPSE DON’T RESEMBLE ELVIS
In 1977, the National Enquirer paid a third cousin of Elvis to smuggle a mini-camera in to the viewing of Elvis’ body. The resulting picture was published in the Enquirer, and caused shock waves among fans around the world. The eyebrows, chin, and fingers all looked unlike Elvis.

4. THE COFFIN WAS TOO HEAVY
The coffin weighed 900 pounds: Elvis is known to have been overweight at the time of his death...but not that much. The only plausible account for that weight would be if the body was a wax dummy and there was an air conditioner inside the coffin to keep the wax dummy from melting.

5. COL. PARKER’S STRANGE QUOTE
Col. Tom Parker, Elvis’ manager, said in a press conference shortly after Elvis’ death: ‘Elvis didn’t die.The body did. We’re keeping up the good spirits. We’re keeping Elvis alive. I talked to him this morning and he told me to 'carry on.’ Is it possible that there was a double entendre to those words: that they had literal truth to them that no one suspected at the time?

6. INCONSISTENCIES IN THE STORY
The circumstances of death are described in conflicting ways. Witnesses disagree as to how the body was found and what Elvis was wearing, when the body was found, whether it was dead already, when death was declared, and whether AR was tried.

7. THE BOOK DID NOT EXIST THEN
The book about the Shroud of Turin he is supposed to have been reading when he died was not published until a year later.

8. EVIDENCE THAT ELVIS WAS PLANNING ON THE END
There seems to be evidence that Elvis was preparing for the end:
—Why, for instance, did he order no new costumes for a new tour due to start on August 16th, 1977?
—Why did he fire several old friends shortly before his death?
—During his last tour he sang ‘Blue Christmas’ although it was summer: was he warning his fans?
—Five months before hand, family members were suddenly cut out of his will. Did he realize he would need that money for his new life?

9. MYSTERIOUS FIGURE LEAVING MEMPHIS THE DAY AFTER
On August 17th, 1977, one day after Elvis’ death, a ticket to Buenos Aires was bought at Memphis airport by a man looking like Elvis and using the name John Burrows, a code name Elvis frequently used when making hotel reservations for the Elvis entourage.

10. NEW ELVIS RECORDING EMERGES WITH SONGS FROM THE 90’S
In 2002, an independent label released a CD entitled Kingtinued featuring Elvis’ voice singing at least fourteen well known songs which were not written and did not exist prior to August 16th, 1977.
(See our current news item for more information!)

DLR_EngineRoom
01-18-2006, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Rebel
No doubt, he's the man, and always will be.

Y'all mentioned the "bling". But notice how musicians today try to break into movies? How many are successful (really successful)? Elvis is the only one I can think of that was truly.

Rolling with a "crew"? How bout the Memphis Mafia?

He really did everything, before anyone else did anything.

Too true, homez. Elvis was the originator of all things cool in pop culture today. Although technically he wasn't the one that had the first Rock n Roll hit (it was Bill Haley & The Comets with 'Rock Around The Clock'), nonetheless he was the King because he initiated and originated everything we see today in pop culture and in music, albeit in several different types of music.

It would be interesting if Elvis WAS alive, and he was Dave's radio guest one day...

DLR_EngineRoom
01-18-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
4. THE COFFIN WAS TOO HEAVY
The coffin weighed 900 pounds: Elvis is known to have been overweight at the time of his death...but not that much. The only plausible account for that weight would be if the body was a wax dummy and there was an air conditioner inside the coffin to keep the wax dummy from melting.

ummm here's a wild guess....maybe it WASN'T wax after all.

Hardrock69
01-18-2006, 05:47 PM
I always said if there was ever anyone who had the money, the time, and the means to fake his own death it would be Elvis.

DLR_EngineRoom
01-18-2006, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
I always said if there was ever anyone who had the money, the time, and the means to fake his own death it would be Elvis.

Bullseye. My thoughts EXACTLY. Which is the BEST reason why no one can TRULY dismiss the idea that he may still be alive.

He had the money, power and influence to pull it off, successfully.

Let's go back to 1975, and say for example he didn't die. But he planned his 'death' in 1975. What would you predict, back in 1975, would be the outcome of people's thoughts on this after 1980?

* Family mispells name on grave out of respect, 'cause he's still alive. After all, if they did make such an obvious mistake, you're telling me the family didn't have the time or money to replace it?

* Evidence shows up implying that he's still alive. Proof that Elvis is human and made mistakes covering up his own death.

We'd basically be going through exactly what we're going thru now.

Meaning, we don't know either way.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-18-2006, 08:01 PM
Sure looks like him to me....

If any of you guys were big Elvis fans like me, and haven't had the opportunity to visit Graceland, do so.... It's very interesting, although I have to admit that the home is much smaller than I imagined....

DavidLeeNatra
01-19-2006, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
Sure looks like him to me....

If any of you guys were big Elvis fans like me, and haven't had the opportunity to visit Graceland, do so.... It's very interesting, although I have to admit that the home is much smaller than I imagined....

and it's not what it used to be when elvis lived there...priscilla changed a lot in the rooms...

Vinnie Velvet
01-19-2006, 09:18 AM
and it's not what it used to be when elvis lived there...priscilla changed a lot in the rooms...

I heard that hasn't been the case at all.

Some friends of mine just went to Graceland and saw that everything in the house has been kept the same -- as it was still 1977! No joke. The decor, the furniture, even some of the appliances have been preserved.

That's what I was told.

Jimmy Jingles
01-19-2006, 10:51 AM
Elvis kicks ass and I would love to believe he is still alive.

He was a strange one and he would definitely have the means and the balls to pull something like that off.

DLR_EngineRoom
01-19-2006, 01:25 PM
Interesting poll results.

Only 54% truly believe he's dead.

hmmmm......

Va Beach VH Fan
01-19-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
I heard that hasn't been the case at all.

Some friends of mine just went to Graceland and saw that everything in the house has been kept the same -- as it was still 1977! No joke. The decor, the furniture, even some of the appliances have been preserved.

That's what I was told.

Yeah, actually there are pictures of Elvis in those rooms, it's pretty much the same...

Now the old racketball court is now where all of the gold records and suits are, but other than that, it's remained as is....

DavidLeeNatra
01-19-2006, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
Yeah, actually there are pictures of Elvis in those rooms, it's pretty much the same...

Now the old racketball court is now where all of the gold records and suits are, but other than that, it's remained as is....

not true...priscilla has done a "makeover" before opening it for the public...

bueno bob
01-20-2006, 06:49 PM
It's possible. My next door neighbor died years and years ago (um, '85 I believe), and I KNOW he's not dead because all the evidence to the contrary says so.

I truly believe that he's currently hanging out with Jim Morrison, 2 Pac, and Elvis somewhere in Alabama.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-20-2006, 07:51 PM
not true...priscilla has done a "makeover" before opening it for the public...

Whatever, I'll I can tell you is I looked at the picture, then looked at the room, and damn if it doesn't look the same...

franksters
01-21-2006, 01:42 AM
ELVIS is now LISA MARY after getting plastic surgery...