PDA

View Full Version : New "Osama" hit single: Bin Laden offers "truce" to the BCE???

FORD
01-19-2006, 11:17 AM
Report: New Osama tape alleges plan for U.S. attacks
Reportedly offers truce to rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan
AP

(Cairo, Egypt -AP, January 19, 2006) - Al-Jazeera aired an audiotape purportedly from Osama bin Laden on Thursday, saying al-Qaida is making preparations for attacks in the United States but offering a truce to rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan.

The voice on the tape said heightened security measures in the United States are not the reason there have been no attacks there since the Sept. 11, 2001, suicide hijackings.

Instead, the reason is "because there are operations that need preparations, and you will see them," he said.

"Based on what I have said, it is better not to fight the Muslims on their land," he said. "We do not mind offering you a truce that is fair and long-term. ... So we can build Iraq and Afghanistan ... there is no shame in this solution because it prevents wasting of billions of dollars ... to merchants of war."

The speaker did not give conditions for a truce in the excerpts aired by the Arab broadcaster.

(Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

The BCE really needs to hire some better writers. This shit is pathetic.......

BigBadBrian
01-19-2006, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by FORD

The BCE really needs to hire some better writers. This shit is pathetic.......

Someone else needs a better script also:

"BCE BCE BCE BCE !!!!!!"

:D

FORD
01-19-2006, 11:29 AM
Don't tell me you actually believe this shit.

BigBadBrian
01-19-2006, 11:39 AM
Don't tell me you actually believe this shit.

I don't know whether the latest tape is the real deal or not.

I don't know if OBL is alive or dead or shining shoes in Timbuktu.

But I'm not going to automatically dismiss it out of hand.

:gulp:

scamper
01-19-2006, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

I don't know if OBL is alive or dead or shining shoes in Timbuktu.

I think he's running a KOA in Nebraska

FORD
01-19-2006, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by scamper
I think he's running a KOA in Nebraska

That might explain Senator Nelson's voting record.

Cathedral
01-19-2006, 11:56 AM
The BCE, huh?

That's the thing about crutches, it's so easy to reach for them you don't have to trouble yourself with searching the facts.

I once had a pistol with a hair trigger and the sum bitch was so sensitive it would fire if the wind was blowing hard.

Everything was fine until my grandpa shot himself in the leg with it just picking it up.

Just food for thought...

FORD
01-19-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
The BCE, huh?

That's the thing about crutches, it's so easy to reach for them you don't have to trouble yourself with searching the facts.

I once had a pistol with a hair trigger and the sum bitch was so sensitive it would fire if the wind was blowing hard.

Everything was fine until my grandpa shot himself in the leg with it just picking it up.

Just food for thought...

To use your analogy, did your grandpa have a habit of doing stupid things with guns before, or was it just an unlucky incident that it went off the one time?

LoungeMachine
01-19-2006, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Someone else needs a better script also:

"BCE BCE BCE BCE !!!!!!"

BUT CLINTON, BUT CLINTON, BUT CLINTON

Oh wait.......that's Warpig.

my bad. :cool:

Guitar Shark
01-19-2006, 12:56 PM
It's actually Howard Dean's voice on the tape. Watch and see.

Nickdfresh
01-19-2006, 01:09 PM

FORD
01-19-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

Apparently, the nutcases over at Freak Republic (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1561006/posts) agree with you....

To: MNJohnnie

Are we sure this tape wasn't recorded by a Howard Dean clone who speaks Arabic fluently??? Sounds like the Hellfires are making things a little too hot for Osama and his pals, but it also sounds like this tape was created by our very own DNC.

33 posted on 01/19/2006 8:59:46 AM PST by Enchante

......sure you want to sound like these lunatics, counselor? ;)

diamondD
01-19-2006, 01:27 PM
It's never bothered you...;)

BigBadBrian
01-19-2006, 03:20 PM

Is he screaming?

FORD
01-19-2006, 04:46 PM
Bin Laden died last April?
1/17/2006 3:30:00 PM GMT

Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden could be seriously ill or dead

Just six days after the September 11 attacks, the U.S. PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH was unequivocal about BIN LADEN, suggesting that America wants him dead or alive.

But the AMERICAN PRESIDENT's vow remains unfulfilled, and no one seems to know what happened to the world's most wanted man.

"He may be alive," BUSH was quoted as saying the summer following the attacks. "If he is, we'll get him. If he's not alive, we got him."

OSAMA BIN LADEN is possibly dead, or at least seriously incapacitated, a Canberra-based expert as recently suggested.

The terrorism expert says that he has seen evidence showing AL QAEDA leader Osama bin Laden, who is accused of plotting the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon building in the U.S. - had died in Pakistan last April.- He also said that if he’s not dead he could be seriously ill.

Morning Herald quoted Dr. Clive Williams, director of terrorism studies at the Australian National University, as saying that documents received from an Indian intelligence officer, whom he would not identify, suggested that AL QAEDA chief died of massive organ failure in April last year.

"It does seem reasonably convincing based on the evidence that I've been provided with that he's certainly either severely incapacitated or dead at this stage," Dr. Williams said.

However, Dr. Williams said proving whether BIN LADEN was dead or still alive might be impossible.

"It's hard to prove or disprove these things because there hasn't really been anything that allows you to make a judgment one way or the other," Dr. Williams said.

Conflicting reports have been circulating the past few days about whether Doctor and surgeon AYMAN AL ZAWAHRI, Al Qaeda's second man was killed in a recent deadly U.S. strike targeting a Pakistani border village which claimed the lives of scores of civilians. But it turned out that AL ZAWAHRI wasn’t killed in Friday attack.

AL QAEDA's No. 2 leader was invited to a dinner on the night of the devastating U.S. missile strike in Pakistan’s border, but he did not show up, he sent some of his aides instead, and investigators are trying to establish if any of them were among the at least 17 people killed in the attack.

"But it does seem strange that Dr. AL ZAWAHRI has been making all of the statements since then, and nothing's been heard from Bin Laden since, I think, the December of the year before," Dr. Williams said.

There's also the question of how long an ill man like BIN LADEN, who suffered from a kidney disease, would survive in the tribal areas of Pakistan, where Washington claims he’s hiding with his deputy AYMAN AL ZAWAHRI and other senior members of the network.

"[From] reports that I have read of people who went to meet with him while he has been on the run, his diet was very frugal and they certainly weren't living very comfortably ... so it doesn't seem to me that unlikely that BIN LADEN could have suffered major organ failure and died."

Even if he’s dead, it will be almost impossible for Western authorities to prove it.

"It may simply be that we don't hear much about BIN LADEN again ... [or] he may pop up again in six months' time and make a new statement, at which case, of course, we will go back to Square1."

link (http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/review/article_full_story.asp?service_ID=10489)

Warham
01-19-2006, 04:52 PM
What do the folks at the centrist Democratic Underground have to say about this tape?

FORD
01-19-2006, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Warham
What do the folks at the centrist Democratic Underground have to say about this tape?

Most of them think it's bullshit. Except for the DLC interns, who always recite the republican party line.

Cathedral
01-19-2006, 05:24 PM
To use your analogy, did your grandpa have a habit of doing stupid things with guns before, or was it just an unlucky incident that it went off the one time?

Naaaaa, it was an isolated incident.
It was a cheap colt replica pistol kit that had way too strong a spring on the hammer.
It was a lot like a mouse trap, lol.

Anyway, about this "truce"....
I don't give a flying fuck what Osama or any of them have to say, they can shove their "offer" up their ass.
I am not quaking in fear over the thought of dying in an attack and i'm not interested in giving them media coverage by debating their little tape releases.
It's all the news is talking about, i shut that shit off, fuck Osama and all his rag headed suicide fags in their dirt crusted, cave dwelling asses.

Look, if it is your destiny to die today, you will, end of story.
If you want to live paranoid and fear the extreme unlikelyhood that YOU will actually be a victim of an attack...best of luck to ya and your bubble of false security.
I don't believe they can pull off another large scale attack, so in my arrogance i have to challenge them to prove that they can.

Besides, doesn't anyone else find the opportunity to see what is after life as exciting as i do?

If they really wanted to scare me they'd threaten to make us live forever. Now there's a shuddering thought, eh?

Cathedral
01-19-2006, 05:33 PM
Most of them think it's bullshit. Except for the DLC interns, who always recite the republican party line.

I love how Democrats turn their backs on their own if everyone doesn't sheep step it into line with the conspiracies and unproven and as of yet un-prosecuted claims of the far left.
"The tape is a BCE ploy to bolster fear to make the Patriot Act permanant", any and all Dems who don't agree are BCE paid Republicans, right?

Whatever...

Y'all would eat your own Mother before cracking open that last can of beans, wouldn't ya?

knuckleboner
01-19-2006, 05:38 PM
I love how Democrats turn their backs on their own if everyone doesn't sheep step it into line with the conspiracies and unproven and as of yet un-prosecuted claims of the far left.

dude...you realize that this is just SOME democrats, not ALL democrats, right?

jhale667
01-19-2006, 05:39 PM

You could make that same statement, only change 'Democrat' to 'Republican' and 'left' to 'right'.....:(

BOTH PARTIES SUCK...the dems are simply the lesser of two evils at this point...

FORD
01-19-2006, 05:48 PM
The fact is that Bin Laden is either dead or buried so far deep in a cave that he'll never be seen again. Either way, he's not releasing tapes where the content conveniently plays to BCE talking points justifying the occupation of Iraq, and illegal spying on the American people.

DLR'sCock
01-19-2006, 06:08 PM
How come whenever the Bush Admin is in trouble and/or there is scandal a Bin Laden tape shows up or there is a terror threat and the we go to CODE ORANGE?

I mean this shit is so predictable and laughable, it has been for a long time.

I can't believe more people can't see the chess game that is going on.

jhale667
01-19-2006, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
How come whenever the Bush Admin is in trouble and/or there is scandal a Bin Laden tape shows up or there is a terror threat and the we go to CODE ORANGE?

I mean this shit is so predictable and laughable, it has been for a long time.

I can't believe more people can't see the chess game that is going on.

Thank you!

diamondD
01-19-2006, 06:17 PM
The fact is that Bin Laden is either dead or buried so far deep in a cave that he'll never be seen again. Either way, he's not releasing tapes where the content conveniently plays to BCE talking points justifying the occupation of Iraq, and illegal spying on the American people.

Who says this about Bin Laden? You? Why does that matter? Where do you get your info? :confused:

Nickdfresh
01-19-2006, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner

Very few Democrats actually...

LoungeMachine
01-19-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
How come whenever the Bush Admin is in trouble and/or there is scandal a .................

When HASN'T there been a BushCO scandal or trouble in the last 5 years.......???

Angel
01-19-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
BUT CLINTON, BUT CLINTON, BUT CLINTON

I'm spending an evening with Slick Willy in March. :)

Cathedral
01-19-2006, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner

Oh definately, which is my point.
The "lunatic fringe" as i like to call it, is actually a very small portion of the democratic party.

Problem is, every democrat i think is at least a decent politician is considered a BCE operative by, "The Fringe", lol.

ODShowtime
01-19-2006, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Angel
I'm spending an evening with Slick Willy in March. :)

he likes 'em big...

Cathedral
01-19-2006, 08:08 PM

Spare me the tap dance and just get to the reach around, lol.

I saw nothing that justified anything, what i did see was weakness in the organization we are at war with.
But you making that comment tells me you are of the mindset the message was aimed at.
You want Bush's head on a platter, so you are the target audience.

It's the oldest and most successful tactic of war since Cain slew Abel, divide and conquer, or in their case, seperate and destroy, same thing.

blueturk
01-19-2006, 09:42 PM
The fact is that we shouldn't even have to be worrying about Osama bin Laden. If Bush had followed up on his promises regarding bin Laden that were made immediately after 9/11 instead of focusing on Iraq and Saddam Hussein because of (insert your reason here) we wouldn't be reading these headlines. Since 9/11, Bush has concentrated on Saddam Hussein and said relatively little about bin Laden and/or the search for him. Like it or not sheep, but Dubya used 9/11 to do what he wanted to do in the first place, which was to take Saddam down. And you fell for it, and still are.

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI

"...Secondly, he is not escaping us. This is a guy, who, three months ago, was in control of a county [sic]. Now he's maybe in control of a cave. He's on the run. Listen, a while ago I said to the American people, our objective is more than bin Laden. But one of the things for certain is we're going to get him running and keep him running, and bring him to justice. And that's what's happening. He's on the run, if he's running at all. So we don't know whether he's in cave with the door shut, or a cave with the door open -- we just don't know...."
- Bush, in remarks in a Press Availablity with the Press Travel Pool,
The Prairie Chapel Ranch, Crawford TX, 12/28/01, as reported on
official White House site

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

bobgnote
01-19-2006, 09:52 PM

Damn. Dr. Hod Dean can help calm the GOMERs in Doc al-Zawahiri's e-room, but NOOO, he ain't hot to get elected. We can die from idiots wandering around, where the B of I don't like idiots, much.

'Unlawfully proximate USA' should be explained, since the consortium of review evaders which includes the White House and all media HIDES the illegal, inflationary power deals, and their vast inflation.

The ones in California by arch-Zionist Gov. Gray Davis are the worst and MOST ILLEGAL, so that by the negotiations aimed directly at and through the May-June 2001 nuclear refurbishings in Californa should affect all media and all costs, THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, to preserve this FRAUD.

The stading fraud has resulted in billions in unlawfully construed prices and unlawfully passed COSTS. The Bush persons of interest, like Ca. Gov. Gray Davis and current Gov. Schwarzenegger, are UNLAWFULLY INTERESTED and UNLAWFULLY PROXIMATE, to our persons and interests, for their mens rea culpa, connected with the illegal power deals.

HEY. How else in Ray Nagin's chocky world does ALL the bad stuff go down? The power play in 11/3/95 was the Rabin hit and Oslo's undermining, but by 9/11/2001, Mohammed Atta was embarked on a Mehmet ali Agka type attack, which we should remember, since these attacks, Atta on the WTC and Agka on Pope Paul, are mama's cooking turkey, Uncle Luther made the stuffins Oak Ridge Boys material, as in NUKES ARE TO BE EXPECTED.

The 'MA' themes in the terrorists' names must be examined, since it is deliberately contrived, by the ANGRY terrorists, who are angered over many, many years, at western civ, the UK, and its apostate, Imperial hound, the USA. The MA thing with the Pope Paul attack was all about calling attention to how the Catholic Church is the world's pressure cooker, which INSISTS on its standing, invasive nuisance, to a degree which can incite nuclear holocaust, SOON.

The shot in Pope Paul's gut was to say, LET THE PRESSURE OUT, OR ELSE THE POT EXPLODES. The Atta attack was to warn of future attacks. I wondered if the US was due in 2008, but maybe we are due MUCH before 2008, as in NOW.

If Israel is due for a 2008 terror bash, it will be on or about Yom HaAzmaut, 5/8/2008, Israel's 60th, with whatever more usual terror happens. But I am not optimistic. The US will never agree that it OR Israel have unlawful interests and proximities, and Scott McClellan thinks he won't see negotiations with 'terrorists.' We see negotiations, or hey, we had awhile with Doc al-Zawahiri to discuss purging the American colon, but the time is drawing near, for PURGE.

Consult Mr. SPARKY, Tempe Az., for the possible shape of all the four-or-more-BOOMER attacks, Al Queda MIGHT order, from sea to shining sea, THIS YEAR, since GW has this middle initial that describes the pitard hoist, the USA ordered.

YOU LET IN INFLATIONARY POWER DEALS MADE BY A ZIONIST, WHICH ARE ILLEGAL? Guess WHAT, too-hard t*rds and their victims stuck with yez idiots! Al Queda is TRYING to TELL YOU, you cannot fund Israel with these on.

Gray Davis punked us, you and MLB let the deals ride, but Al is a gonna cut our baseball season, one year, no optimism. And meanwhile, no media will allow the post-deregulation power deals are a threat! Yet they preceded the entire Pella-windows commercial type disaster, from inflation, to

THINK ABOUT IT, WILL ROBINSON AND FOLKS! You are LOST in a space, contrived by those who deregulated power, in a play that will take some of your homes, but already, the power fraud has preceded the TRENDS:
1. Instant fund-killer INFLATION, out of control despite the irrelevant price indices, corrupted by the trade deficit;
2. Al Queda's attacks!
3. GW's responses in Iraq and Afghanistan;
4. NOBODY built levees in Louisiana OR California, so SWIM IN SOUTH DAKOTA AND DOWN THE MISSISSIPPI, when your turn to swim comes along;
5. The actually ILLEGAL BRAC hearings;
6. The hiding of the cycles of '7' in the Al Queda progression;
7. The hiding of the progression to 5/8/2008, which adds linearly to 23, as does 9/11/2001, so we should expect NSA to bug us, neither reported nor monitored, in excess of FISA;
8. the continued hiding of all INFLATION, intrinsic to the power plays and ILLEGAL POWER DEALS!

The US cannot fund Israel, ignore what the fraudulently sworn, RIPOFF POLITICIANS AND MEDIA ARE DOING. Or, Al Queda will whack, harder and HARDER, louder and LOUDER, bangs, then BOOOOMS! And radiation. Less water, more HazMats, are conditions in our mutual future.

Al Queda KNOWS the USA is fraud-ridden, but NOT UNTIL THE ILLEGAL, INFLATIONARY POWER DEALS WERE ENACTED, DID THE AL QUEDA TACTIC OF HIJACK AND SUICIDE MOUNT TO THE LEVEL OF 9/11/2001.

The next big attacks may be in the USA, THIS YEAR, since after the bin Laden tape was made, the US has acted up, and the CIA may try to kill, just to keep the whole war thing going.

We will be SORRY, when our soft target underbelly gets CUT.

LoungeMachine
01-19-2006, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
The fact is that we shouldn't even have to be worrying about Osama bin Laden. If Bush had followed up on his promises regarding bin Laden that were made immediately after 9/11 instead of focusing on Iraq and Saddam Hussein because of (insert your reason here) we wouldn't be reading these headlines. Since 9/11, Bush has concentrated on Saddam Hussein and said relatively little about bin Laden and/or the search for him. Like it or not sheep, but Dubya used 9/11 to do what he wanted to do in the first place, which was to take Saddam down. And you fell for it, and still are.

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI

"...Secondly, he is not escaping us. This is a guy, who, three months ago, was in control of a county [sic]. Now he's maybe in control of a cave. He's on the run. Listen, a while ago I said to the American people, our objective is more than bin Laden. But one of the things for certain is we're going to get him running and keep him running, and bring him to justice. And that's what's happening. He's on the run, if he's running at all. So we don't know whether he's in cave with the door shut, or a cave with the door open -- we just don't know...."
- Bush, in remarks in a Press Availablity with the Press Travel Pool,
The Prairie Chapel Ranch, Crawford TX, 12/28/01, as reported on
official White House site

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

Neo-Cons?

Comments?

Care to defend Chimpy's priorities/promises/propoganda?

And this is coming from a Carolina Panther fan, which we all know are at the bottom of the food chain, generally are mildly retarded, and whose family trees tend to have too few branches....

If this dolt Blue Turk could figure it out, surely you well educated shitbags can get it through your heads........

Go Seahawks:D

LoungeMachine
01-19-2006, 09:57 PM
Jesus bobG...

gimme a hit o' dat shit

blueturk
01-19-2006, 10:24 PM
Jesus bobG...

gimme a hit o' dat shit

You don't need any more! For God's sake man, you've been hallucinating for days already, babbling about the Seahawks going to the Super Bowl...MAINTAIN

knuckleboner
01-20-2006, 11:39 AM
Oh definately, which is my point.
The "lunatic fringe" as i like to call it, is actually a very small portion of the democratic party.

Problem is, every democrat i think is at least a decent politician is considered a BCE operative by, "The Fringe", lol.

touche', sir!

bobgnote
01-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Jesus bobG...

gimme a hit o' dat shit

You guys aren't pissing me off, so a guy named 567doofus did it at the MLB.com forum, Bushbotting around:

bfnumber, your jingo needs some Djangos and a BANG from my BANJO. '567' is all we have left, from Al Queda's original 7-year warning, from the 9/11/01 attacks. Do the MATH, since YOU and YOUR BUSHBOTS started a FIGHT, and now, we are a soft, RIPE TARGET, for imminent terror attacks.

'China is not our friend.' China owns a big piece of our BANKS, and they stand to gain ugly property, from tthe 11 hikes Greenspan punked us with before he resigned.

The CIA ran B-24 missions from Tibet and Taiwan after WWII. So China ate Tibet and threatened Taiwan real good, so now lots of the Taiwanese who cruise the burbs act like jerks, and China will eat US before it eats Taiwan.

The Iraq and Afghan conflicts were generated when the US deregulated power, and various states including California got illegal, inflationary deals. With the power deals, the US CANNOT AFFORD TO FUND THE ISRAELI POWER PLAYS.

Hey, ancient Israel and Judea were in the West Bank area. I don't know what YOUR ally is doing all over the map, but none of MY allies do that stuff! Israel-Judea ceased to be in 126 AD, so why do you think YOUR ugly Bible story makes either Israel proper OR the West Bank into THEIR pig pen?

Israel had to happen for the same reason Usama is liable to order a fork stuck into the US, to see if it is cooked, yet. J*ws were hassled in the US and Europe, so the British cooked up modern Zionism, coincident with the Disraeli PM.

When Dizzy DIED in 1881, the Zionists had mobilized, and the first ones arrived in Palestine in 1882. THAT is why 126 years later, in 2008, we will have a SEVERE terror threat, most of that year. That, and Israeli Zionists are such a*sholes, they are liable to call Arabs 'anti-semitic.' Get it?

But GW, Cheney, and the CIA have to sort each others' raps out, so we can determine IF we can be terror-free.

After all, we have a lot of folks like CSM journalist Jill Carroll, who can 'go topless' over the fact that Hadji let another hot girl reporter go, already, Orly from the Jerusalem Post.

Hadj doesn't need idiots or their girls cruising, just so you all can gossip about how much FUN you are having s*cking gravy and screwing Israel into Arabia, while hugging and bugging the Mesopotamian factions, Sunnis, Shiites, Madans, Kurds and MORE, all together for the f*ckee-s*ckee-69 p*rn!

Hope you and all the other idiot bushbots all had your kicks, since NOW it is OUR TURN, to be the soft target. When the 'plans are completed,' as in when YOUR goose is cooked, Al Queda can and likely will stick a fork in the USA, to see if the big old bird is done. It'll happen before X-mas, 2008, I bet.

It may look like a giant pitchfork or a 'W,' when completed, attacks from US 5 all the way around Route 666, up the east.

OR, it will only be an LA event. Either way, note how Alanis Morrisette has a new video, where she leans her head on a blonde lady at the end. I could SWEAR she is hitting the Jill Carroll issue, since Jill resembles a kid Alanis would have if Tina Fey the SNL head writer knocked her up. What if they cut Alanis' head off and put on a blonde stereotype, etc. THAT is what you need to be, is legaly blonde, to go to Iraq and REPORT on al the spin issues, generated in the aftermath of deregulation, illegal power deals, Al Queda hits because YOU are an idiot who can no longer fund Israel but you are a MONKEY, who cannot admit the illegal power deals INFLATE!

Alanis' famous first video re Ironic went off right after the little girl who tried to fly a Cessna loaded with fuel off an icy runway in Colorado or somewhere crashed and died. Before she even grew a furburger to SHAVE, like you'd better do for our hygiene, dingleberry-farm!

See your dilemma, BUSHBOT? So now, you have little time before the incited attacks hit the USA, to decide how to shave your stinky-hairy, and GET YOUR GOMER-A*S AND GW'S OUT OF THE E.R.!! Get it, idiot? Al Queda attacked FOR THE SAME REASONE YOU SHOULD ATTACK THE US, since the governments are in collusion with media, and your fundamentals at media should include ETHICS. US ain't got 'em, so the US and all the media HIDES how the power deals are inflationary, how they SHOULD HAVE bought levees in Louisiana, California, and up the Mississippi, but NOOOO, Bush got us HIT on 9/11/2001, in a progression that leads to Israel's 60th, 5/8/2008, adding to '23' in either line, from 11/3/95, the Rabin hit, to 9/11/01, to 7/7/05, to 5/8/2008.

You Bushbots didn't want to do the math OR let anyone else do it, so NOW you want the NSA up our butts and the CIA after bin Laden, when he is the ONLY one kicking the dog that kicks YOU!