PDA

View Full Version : john holmes out of jail

franksters
01-19-2006, 09:54 PM
Editor's Note - This story contains graphic, sexually explicit language. It is not intended for children.

Behind a strip of gay bars in the heart of his hometown neighborhood sits a shaggy 25-year-old in ratty clothes, perched on top of a fence clutching a plastic, red gas can.

Two older men in tight jeans look him up and down, but shake their head as they pass him by. As the men walk off, he follows them, telling them that he will sell them the gas container that he has just found on the street for a dollar. They tell him, ‘No.’

He really isn’t interested in selling his gas can though. He’s trying to sell himself.

JOHN HOLMES is a male prostitute and is addicted to crack cocaine. He’s been in this condition for more than 15 years, living on the street, having sex with men, so that he can get enough money to buy more crack. Although he says isn’t gay, he sells himself to men, many times for less than five dollars a trick.

“I don’t have prices,” said JOHN HOLMES. “It’s just like I take what I can get. I do everything, and I let them fuck me in the ass, cause I like it. I’ll fuck them in the ass, but I can’t do it [my dick is too small]. I can relax the muscles in my ass enough for them to stick their dicks in me.”

JOHN HOLMES has been living on the street off and on since he was 10 years-old. His mother, a recovering addict, divorced his father (JOHN'S PIMP) when JOHN HOLMES was younger. JOHN HOLMES left home and started doing drugs: heroine, marijuana, cocaine and crystal meth.

He hitch-hiked his way through chocolate town , along with some friends. Along the way, JOHN HOLMES got into an argument with the BLACK man he was riding with, and was kicked out of the car in NEW ORLEANS leaving him without shelter, friends and money.

One day a WHITE man told JOHN HOLMES that he would pay him $20 to look at his penis and JOHN HOLMES agreed. Now, many years later, JOHN HOLMES is still on the street turning tricks. Nowadays, he’s living underneath a Mexican restaurant eating out of dumpsters.

“I don’t like doing it, but there’s no other job that I can have that can support what I do,” said JOHN HOLMES. “I think I could quit if I met the right SUGAR DADDY someday, maybe. That might make me want to stop.

BUT then again JOHN HOLMES says he enjoys the sex at all times. With a diamond-stud in his ears JOHN HOLMES seems better off than his competition down the block. He claims that he makes about $500 a week, charging $10 for a hand-job, $30 for a blow-job and $50 for anal sex.

THAT IS WHY JOHN HOLMES DOESN'T LIKE BLACK PEOPLE...

THEY DON'T WANT TO FUCK IS WHITE ASS!!!

rustoffa
01-19-2006, 11:40 PM
Why is this in the Main?
:confused:

MAX
01-20-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Why is this in the Main?
:confused:

No offense Stoff but why is ANY of "John Holmes' " disgusting racial rhetoric allowed anywhere on this site?

rustoffa
01-20-2006, 12:16 AM
I dunno.

Diamondjimi
01-20-2006, 12:26 AM
John Holmes is worm food !

Golden AWe
01-20-2006, 12:47 AM
ok who's the troll here

rustoffa
01-20-2006, 12:50 AM
The floor's wide open.

Dan
01-20-2006, 12:53 AM
WTF?

Golden AWe
01-20-2006, 12:58 AM
Boo-be-doo!!!

rustoffa
01-20-2006, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Dan
WTF?

:D

DavidLeeNatra
01-20-2006, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by MAX
No offense Stoff but why is ANY of "John Holmes' " disgusting racial rhetoric allowed anywhere on this site?

amen...

franksters
01-20-2006, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by MAX

Thank you Max for understanding my point, the last time I made a thread to concentrate all of john holmes fucked up stuff in 1 thread in the non ALLY closed it...

so I saw all of john holmes post over here last night, I said to myself I'll do it here...

fuckhowardstern
01-20-2006, 08:09 AM
That's fucked up, yet typical, that your thread gets closed and Holmes is allowed free range for his racist ferver.

fuckhowardstern
01-20-2006, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
Boo-be-doo!!!

See, Franksters, "Boo" is spam. But "Boo-de-doo" is an acceptable post in the main. Are you starting to understand?

DavidLeeNatra
01-20-2006, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
That's fucked up, yet typical, that your thread gets closed and Holmes is allowed free range for his racist ferver.

be sure that he is not...

fuckhowardstern
01-20-2006, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
be sure that he is not...

I hope you are right!

NATEDOG001976
01-20-2006, 08:33 AM
I get high with a little help from my friends.....

Golden AWe
01-20-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
See, Franksters, "Boo" is spam. But "Boo-de-doo" is an acceptable post in the main. Are you starting to understand?

:cry2: :hagar3: :cry2: :hagar2:

Jimmy Jingles
01-20-2006, 10:57 AM
Holmes is your typical anal blood clot.

Let me explain...

Holmes=Ass Fucker
Ass Fucking=Anal Blood
Anal Blood=Anal Blood Clot
Anal Blood Clot=Dirty Hillbilly
Dirty Hillbilly=Holmes

So therefore:

.4x = .12x - 4
.4x - .12x = -4

.28x = -4
.28x/.28 = -4/.28
x = -100/7

or

Holmes=Anal Blood Clot.

Does it all make sense now?

SPAM.

rustoffa
01-20-2006, 08:46 PM
*punt*

franksters
01-21-2006, 01:16 AM
I guess holmes gay boy is busy with some clients right now, maybe he's establishing a record for the biggest male gang bang ever, he invited all of his kkk friends to stretch his ass...just a little more!

Diamondjimi
01-21-2006, 01:21 AM
The KKK chapter in ITALY !!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......................

franksters
01-22-2006, 10:54 PM
He's nowhere to be found right now...busy busy...

Golden AWe
01-24-2006, 05:45 AM
don't even think about cumming back, john.

franksters
03-07-2006, 10:32 AM
fuck off John (bitch) Holmes

franksters
03-08-2006, 09:37 AM
John ''gimpgrip'' holmes as run out of creativity...

blonddgirl777
03-08-2006, 11:54 AM
I missed something... how did he end up in jail, to start with?

Jérôme Frenchise
03-08-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
I missed something... how did he end up in jail, to start with?

He claimed he fisted (well, in his face, to be precise, because with such a homo you'd expect something else) a Moroccan man and then burnt his Volkswagen. He added he was freed on parole. Well. :rolleyes:

I guess he won't be seen before long, because he's a very busy fag. :D

JohnHolmes
03-08-2006, 06:28 PM
OK, I will admit it, I'm a closet fag, are you happy now.

Golden AWe
12-28-2009, 03:31 PM
hahaha remember this troll? but he was no challenge for the dump meisters...look at his signature...

Terry
12-28-2009, 05:55 PM
At least the trolls back then were capable of creating interesting posts, threads and replies.

Unlike the useless bunch of fuckwits these days, who couldn't find a public hair in a whorehouse at midnight with a flashlight, a magnifying glass and a fist full of 100 dollar bills.

Hardrock69
12-28-2009, 10:49 PM
No shit.

ace diamond
12-28-2009, 11:17 PM
No shit.

Keep Digging.

jhale667
12-28-2009, 11:20 PM
At least the trolls back then were capable of creating interesting posts, threads and replies.

Unlike the useless bunch of fuckwits these days, who couldn't find a public hair in a whorehouse at midnight with a flashlight, a magnifying glass and a fist full of 100 dollar bills.

There's some truth in that, but also an irony in that you're sort of hearkening back to the days when we had a "higher class" of troll...:hee:

"Echelons" of trolls...there's a joke in there somewhere....:D

fryingdutchman
12-29-2009, 11:26 AM
"Echelons" of trolls...there's a joke in there somewhere....:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"The best of the best!"

The "Top Guns" of trolls.

Who do you think in current times would qualify as our "Maverick" of trolls? Who would be "Iceman?"

Some trolls fly "ice cold....no mistakes"....:biggrin:

VanHalener
12-29-2009, 11:54 AM
Fargin poofters:poofters:

thome
12-29-2009, 12:33 PM

Some Douchiebag necro-posts a thread and then steals the; crusty long, lost stiff, long, laid ,out cadavereized name of John Holmes....and you consider that quality trolling...?

As self appointed -LORD- of all "thomrpoewnedllage" around here I find this all somewhat disturbing ....you know....

down there..

standin
12-29-2009, 02:02 PM
You are so creepy and so conditioned gay~

Diamondjimi
12-29-2009, 02:03 PM
hahaha remember this troll? but he was no challenge for the dump meisters...look at his signature...

Ah, it takes us back to the golden age of trolls. Holmes,Lardo, and Sagebrush the Army's resident racist trolls. Holmes was an Italian Nazi posting from Italy while Lardo and Sagey were posting hate between white hooded reach-arounds in the backwoods of the Virginia swamps...

All 3 PwN3D into oblivion... good times!

thome
12-29-2009, 02:21 PM

thanks for the stroke babe...that post is a bit flacid... I was reaching around and couldn't seem to get it off in the right place it just didn't come together like the way I like it...

i will try harder next time..

Diamondjimi
12-29-2009, 02:39 PM

thanks for the stroke babe...that post is a bit flacid... I was reaching around and couldn't seem to get it off in the right place it just didn't come together like the way I like it...

i will try harder next time..

You two loons carry on like you finally met up, went to a hotel room and had the worst sloppy sex followed by mutual vomiting all over each other...:hee:

Am I right?

standin
12-29-2009, 04:32 PM
I didn't want to insult real gay people by calling Thome simply homosexual. There is a difference you know. He is a conditioned homosexual.

That sloppy sex and mutual vomiting was with you.:fufu: